¿Qué Funciona, Para Quién, En Qué Aspectos, Hasta Qué Punto, En Qué Contexto Y Cómo? Una Introducción A La Evaluación Realista Y Sus Métodos
[What Works, For Whom, In What Respects, To What Extent, In What Contexts, And How? An Introduction To Realist Evaluation And Its Methods]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus Deaton, 2010.
"Instruments, Randomization, and Learning about Development,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(2), pages 424-455, June.
- Angus Deaton, 2010. "Instruments, randomization, and learning about development," Working Papers 1224, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Drobyshevsky Sergey & Turuntseva Marina & Bozhechkova Alexandra & Trunin Pavel & Knobel Alexander & Firanchuk Alexander & Averkiev Vladimir & Shishkina Ekaterina & Florinskaya Yulia & Mkrtchian N. & S, 2016. "Online Monitoring of Russia's Economic Outlook," Monitoring of Russia's Economic Outlook. Trends and Challenges of Socio-Economic Development (In Russian), Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 24, pages 1-27, April.
- Martha A. Starr, 2014. "Qualitative And Mixed-Methods Research In Economics: Surprising Growth, Promising Future," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 238-264, April.
- Loginov D. & Trunin Pavel & Knobel Alexander & Firanchuk Alexander & Goryunov Evgeny & Kiyutsevskaya Anna & Larionova M. & Sakharov A. & Shelepov A. & Avraamova A., 2016. "Online Monitoring of Russia's Economic Outlook," Monitoring of Russia's Economic Outlook. Trends and Challenges of Socio-Economic Development (In Russian), Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 29, pages 1-26, June.
- Khromov Mikhail & Tsukhlo Sergey & Florinskaya Yulia & Mkrtchian N. & Mamedov Arseny & Fomina Elena & Gurevich Vladimir, 2016. "Monitoring of Russia's Economic Outlook," Monitoring of Russia's Economic Outlook. Trends and Challenges of Socio-Economic Development (In Russian), Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 37, pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEvaluación Realista; Políticas Públicas; Teoría del cambio del programa; Agencia humana;
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- Y20 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Introductions and Prefaces - - - Introductions and Prefaces
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.