Monitoring of Russia's Economic Outlook
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef Baumgartner & Sandra Bilek-Steindl & Serguei Kaniovski & Hans Pitlik, 2016. "Moderate Economic Growth – Unemployment Remaining High. Medium-term Forecast for the Austrian Economy Until 2021," WIFO Bulletin, WIFO, vol. 21(19), pages 185-201, December.
- Wolfram Elsner, 2019. "Policy and state in complexity economics," Chapters, in: Nikolaos Karagiannis & John E. King (ed.),A Modern Guide to State Intervention, chapter 1, pages 13-48, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Elem Eyrice, Tepeciklioğlu & M. Evren, Tok & Syed Abul, Basher, 2017. "Turkish and BRICS Engagement in Africa: Between humanitarian and economic interests," MPRA Paper 77549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan, Parra, 2017. "¿Qué Funciona, Para Quién, En Qué Aspectos, Hasta Qué Punto, En Qué Contexto Y Cómo? Una Introducción A La Evaluación Realista Y Sus Métodos [What Works, For Whom, In What Respects, To What Extent,," MPRA Paper 81137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Torresi & Francesco Fornarelli & Bernardo Fortunato & Sergio Mario Camporeale & Alessandro Saponaro, 2017. "Assessment against Experiments of Devolatilization and Char Burnout Models for the Simulation of an Aerodynamically Staged Swirled Low-NO x Pulverized Coal Burner," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-1, January.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian economy; oil and gas sector; monetary policy; regional budgets;
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:monreo:monreo-2016-37-786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.