Coal, nuclear and renewable energy policies in Germany: From the 1950s to the “Energiewende”
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- González-Eguino, Mikel, 2015. "Energy poverty: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 377-385.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Johannes Pfeiffer, 2011. "Energiepolitische Implikationen einer Energiewende," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64(18), pages 30-39, October.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Laestadius, Staffan & Martin, Ben R. (ed.), 2015. "The Triple Challenge for Europe: Economic Development, Climate Change, and Governance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198747413, November.
- Moeller, Caroline & Meiss, Jan & Mueller, Berit & Hlusiak, Markus & Breyer, Christian & Kastner, Michael & Twele, Jochen, 2014. "Transforming the electricity generation of the Berlin–Brandenburg region, Germany," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 39-50.
- Olav H. Hohmeyer & Sönke Bohm, 2015. "Trends toward 100% renewable electricity supply in Germany and Europe: a paradigm shift in energy policies," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 74-97, January.
- Andor, Mark A. & Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Simora, Michael & Sommer, Stephan, 2015. "Klima- und Energiepolitik in Deutschland: Dissens und Konsens," RWI Materialien 91, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hansen, Kenneth & Breyer, Christian & Lund, Henrik, 2019. "Status and perspectives on 100% renewable energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 471-480.
- Guandalini, Giulio & Campanari, Stefano & Romano, Matteo C., 2015. "Power-to-gas plants and gas turbines for improved wind energy dispatchability: Energy and economic assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 117-130.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2017.
"Global Dynamics, Capabilities and the Crisis,"
Economic Complexity and Evolution, in: Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner (ed.), Foundations of Economic Change, pages 83-106,
- Kolb, Sebastian & Plankenbühler, Thomas & Frank, Jonas & Dettelbacher, Johannes & Ludwig, Ralf & Karl, Jürgen & Dillig, Marius, 2021. "Scenarios for the integration of renewable gases into the German natural gas market – A simulation-based optimisation approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
- Leonard Goke & Jens Weibezahn & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2021. "A collective blueprint, not a crystal ball: How expectations and participation shape long-term energy scenarios," Papers 2112.04821, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2022.
- Andrade, Carlos & Selosse, Sandrine & Maïzi, Nadia, 2022. "The role of power-to-gas in the integration of variable renewables," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 313(C).
- Anna Zsofia Bajomi & Nóra Feldmár & Sergio Tirado-Herrero, 2021. "Will Plans to Ease Energy Poverty Go Up in Smoke? Assessing the Hungarian NECP through the Lens of Solid Fuel Users’ Vulnerabilities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(23), pages 1-20, November.
- Gianluca Trotta & Kirsten Gram-Hanssen & Pernille Lykke Jørgensen, 2020. "Heterogeneity of Electricity Consumption Patterns in Vulnerable Households," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(18), pages 1-17, September.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Raghutla, Chandrashekar & Chittedi, Krishna Reddy & Jiao, Zhilun & Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2020.
"The effect of renewable energy consumption on economic growth: Evidence from the renewable energy country attractive index,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 207(C).
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Raghutla, Chandrashekar & Chittedi, Krishna Reddy & Jiao, Zhilun & Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2020. "The Effect of Renewable Energy Consumption on Economic Growth: Evidence from the Renewable Energy Country Attractive Index," MPRA Paper 101168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2020.
- Stefan Arens & Sunke Schlüters & Benedikt Hanke & Karsten von Maydell & Carsten Agert, 2020. "Sustainable Residential Energy Supply: A Literature Review-Based Morphological Analysis," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-28, January.
- Vincent Van Roy & Daniel Vertesy & Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "The Employment Impact of Innovation: Evidence from European Patenting Companies," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica ispe0075, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Yao, 2020. "Analyzing the elasticity and subsidy to reform the residential electricity tariffs in China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 189-206.
- Sun, Chuanwang & Zhang, Yifan & Peng, Shuijun & Zhang, Wencheng, 2015. "The inequalities of public utility products in China: From the perspective of the Atkinson index," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 751-760.
- Leticia dos Santos Benso Maciel & Benedito Donizeti Bonatto & Hector Arango & Lucas Gustavo Arango, 2020. "Evaluating Public Policies for Fair Social Tariffs of Electricity in Brazil by Using an Economic Market Model," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(18), pages 1-20, September.
- Nguyen, Trung Thanh & Nguyen, Thanh-Tung & Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Wilson, Clevo & Managi, Shunsuke, 2019. "Energy transition, poverty and inequality in Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 536-548.
- Marcondes dos Santos, Herivelto Tiago & Perrella Balestieri, José Antônio, 2018. "Spatial analysis of sustainable development goals: A correlation between socioeconomic variables and electricity use," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 367-376.
- Jakob Edler & Jan Fagerberg, 2017. "Innovation policy: what, why, and how," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 2-23.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2020.
"Technological Revolutions, Structural Change & Catching-Up,"
Working Papers on Innovation Studies
20200423, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 2020. "Technological revolutions, structural change & catching-up," MERIT Working Papers 2020-012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Child, Michael & Kemfert, Claudia & Bogdanov, Dmitrii & Breyer, Christian, 2019.
"Flexible electricity generation, grid exchange and storage for the transition to a 100% renewable energy system in Europe,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 80-101.
- Child, Michael & Kemfert, Claudia & Bogdanov, Dmitrii & Breyer, Christian, 2019. "Flexible electricity generation, grid exchange and storage for the transition to a 100% renewable energy system in Europe," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 80-101.
- Diallo, Arouna & Moussa, Richard K., 2020.
"The effects of solar home system on welfare in off-grid areas: Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C).
- Arouna Diallo & Richard Moussa, 2020. "The effects of solar home system on welfare in off-grid areas: Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire [Les effets des panneaux solaires sur le bien-être dans les zones hors réseau: le cas de la Côte d’Ivoire]," Post-Print halshs-02441589, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergiewende; German energy transformation; History of German energy supply; Share of renewables; German energy policy; Public pressure on energy policies;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:99:y:2016:i:c:p:224-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.