2006, Volume 34, Issue 16
- 2532-2541 Electricity liberalisation in Europe--how competitive will it be?
by Green, Richard
- 2542-2551 Electric energy restructuring in the European Union: Integration, subsidiarity and the challenge of harmonization
by Serralles, Roberto J.
- 2552-2565 Did a local distribution company procure prudently during the California electricity crisis?
by Woo, C.-K. & Lloyd, Debra & Clayton, William
- 2566-2571 Taxation on vehicle fuels: its impacts on switching to cleaner fuels
by Hung, Wing-Tat
- 2572-2585 The economic impact of strengthening fuel quality regulation--reducing sulfur content in diesel fuel
by Chang, H.J. & Cho, G.L. & Kim, Y.D.
- 2586-2599 Dynamics of technology shifts in the household sector--implications for clean development mechanism
by Reddy, B. Sudhakara & Balachandra, P.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 15
- 1971-1973 Bangladeshi gas misses India's energy drive?
by Kumaraswamy, P.R. & Datta, Sreeradha
- 1974-1983 The grin of the Cheshire cat
by Thomas, Steve
- 1984-1991 Global challenges in energy
by Dorian, James P. & Franssen, Herman T. & Simbeck, Dale R.
- 1992-2001 Offshore decommissioning issues: Deductibility and transferability
by Parente, Virginia & Ferreira, Doneivan & Moutinho dos Santos, Edmilson & Luczynski, Estanislau
- 2002-2011 Supply adequacy in electricity markets based on hydro systems--the Brazilian case
by Luiz da Silva, Edson
- 2012-2031 Evaluating the need for economic support policies in promoting greenhouse gas emission reduction measures in the building sector: The case of Greece
by Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Mirasgedis, S. & Balaras, C.A. & Gaglia, A. & Lalas, D.P.
- 2032-2037 Future demand of petroleum products in India
by Ghosh, Sajal
- 2038-2047 Useful models for simulating policies to induce technological change
by Rivers, Nic & Jaccard, Mark
- 2048-2059 Counting the cost of water use in hydroelectric generation in Scotland
by MacLeod, Michael & Moran, Dominic & Spencer, Ian
- 2060-2070 Bi-directional causality in California's electricity and natural-gas markets
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Olson, Arne & Horowitz, Ira & Luk, Stephen
- 2071-2086 The environmental and economic impacts of the UK climate change agreements
by Ekins, Paul & Etheridge, Ben
- 2087-2099 Increasing biomass based power generation in the UK
by Thornley, Patricia
- 2100-2112 BP's emissions trading system
by Victor, David G. & House, Joshua C.
- 2113-2122 Decomposition analysis of CO2 emission in long-term climate stabilization scenarios
by Kawase, Reina & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Fujino, Junichi
- 2123-2136 A game theoretic model of the Northwestern European electricity market--market power and the environment
by Lise, Wietze & Linderhof, Vincent & Kuik, Onno & Kemfert, Claudia & Ostling, Robert & Heinzow, Thomas
- 2137-2149 A geographic analysis of wind turbine placement in Northern California
by Rodman, Laura C. & Meentemeyer, Ross K.
- 2150-2160 How to use the clean development mechanism in the residential sector? The case of Brazilian refrigerators
by Khalil, Helioui & Cohen, Claude & Salem Szklo, Alexandre
- 2161-2172 The case of a proposed 21.5 MWe biomass gasifier in Winkleigh, Devon: Implications for governance of renewable energy planning
by Upham, Paul & Shackley, Simon
- 2173-2184 Host country attractiveness for CDM non-sink projects
by Jung, Martina
- 2185-2190 The promise of clean energy
by Goldemberg, Jose
- 2191-2200 Has electric utility restructuring led to lower electricity prices for residential consumers in Texas?
by Zarnikau, Jay & Whitworth, Doug
- 2201-2216 The outlook for renewable energy in Navarre: An economic profile
by Faulin, Javier & Lera, Fernando & Pintor, Jesus M. & Garcia, Justo
- 2217-2231 Sharing the burden of climate change stabilization: An energy sector perspective
by Wagner, Fabian & Sathaye, Jayant A.
- 2232-2250 Long-term security of energy supply and climate change
by Turton, Hal & Barreto, Leonardo
- 2251-2262 Carbon charges and natural gas use in China
by Skeer, Jeffrey & Wang, Yanjia
- 2263-2278 Energy policy and the role of bioenergy in Poland
by Nilsson, Lars J. & Pisarek, Marcin & Buriak, Jerzy & Oniszk-Poplawska, Anna & Bucko, Pawel & Ericsson, Karin & Jaworski, Lukasz
- 2279-2297 Energy in transition: From the iron curtain to the European Union
by Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Miladinova, Gergana & Paizs, Laszlo
- 2298-2309 Electric power grid interconnection in Northeast Asia
by Yun, Won-Cheol & Zhang, Zhong Xiang
- 2310-2323 Optimal household refrigerator replacement policy for life cycle energy, greenhouse gas emissions, and cost
by Kim, Hyung Chul & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Horie, Yuhta A.
- 2324-2329 Design of drilling contracts--Economic incentives and safety issues
by Osmundsen, Petter & Toft, Anders & Agnar Dragvik, Kjell
- 2330-2343 Assessing the value of pulp mill biomass savings in a climate change conscious economy
by Adahl, Anders & Harvey, Simon & Berntsson, Thore
- 2344-2360 Climate policy instruments and industry--effects and potential responses in the Swedish context
by Johansson, Bengt
- 2361-2372 Natural gas power generation in Brazil: New window of opportunity?
by Gorini de Oliveira, Ricardo & de Moraes Marreco, Juliana
- 2373-2387 Supply amount and marginal price of renewable electricity under the renewables portfolio standard in Japan
by Nishio, Kenichiro & Asano, Hiroshi
- 2388-2397 Energy for sustainable development in Malaysia: Energy policy and alternative energy
by Rahman Mohamed, Abdul & Lee, Keat Teong
- 2398-2404 A cross-country analysis of aggregate energy and carbon intensities
by Ang, B.W. & Liu, N.
- 2405-2412 The determinants of the changes in car fuel efficiency in Great Britain (1978-2000)
by Kwon, Tae-Hyeong
- 2413-2428 Modelling long-term oil price and extraction with a Hubbert approach: The LOPEX model
by Rehrl, Tobias & Friedrich, Rainer
- 2429-2432 Method for calculating annual energy efficiency improvement of TV sets
by Varman, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H.
- 2433-2435 A.B. Lovins, E.K. Datta, O. Bustnes, J.G. Koomey and N.J. Glasgow, Winning the Oil Endgame, Rocky Mountain Institute, Snowmass CO (2004) (hard copy: O.-E. Bustnes, $40, free download www.oilendgame.com)
by Sauter, Raphael & Awerbuch, Shimon
- 2435-2437 H. Labohm, S. Rozendaal and D. Theones, Man-Made Global Warming: Unravelling a Dogma, Multi-Science Publishing Co. Ltd., Essex, UK (2004) ISBN 0-906522-25-0 (Paperback, price: [pound sign]37.50/US$60)
by Ebohon, Obas John
2006, Volume 34, Issue 14
- 1709-1719 Exergy analysis of energy utilization in the transportation sector in China
by Ji, Xi & Chen, G.Q.
- 1720-1735 Adding apples and oranges: The monitoring of energy efficiency in the Dutch food industry
by Ramirez, C.A. & Blok, K. & Neelis, M. & Patel, M.
- 1736-1749 Electricity markets volatility: estimates, regularities and risk management applications
by Nakamura, Masao & Nakashima, Tomoaki & Niimura, Takahide
- 1750-1761 A comparative analysis of business structures suitable for farmer-owned wind power projects in the United States
by Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan
- 1762-1772 Inequality in CO2 emissions across countries and its relationship with income inequality: A distributive approach
by Padilla, Emilio & Serrano, Alfredo
- 1773-1785 On the baseline evolution of automobile fuel economy in Europe
by Zachariadis, Theodoros
- 1786-1796 The effectiveness of different policy regimes for promoting wind power: Experiences from the states
by Menz, Fredric C. & Vachon, Stephan
- 1797-1806 Consumer attitudes towards domestic solar power systems
by Faiers, Adam & Neame, Charles
- 1807-1817 Analysis of long-range clean energy investment scenarios for Eritrea, East Africa
by Van Buskirk, Robert
- 1818-1832 Energy service companies in European countries: Current status and a strategy to foster their development
by Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Vine, Edward
- 1833-1840 Demand for road-fuel in a small developing economy: The case of Sri Lanka
by Chandrasiri, Sunil
- 1841-1852 Decomposition of CO2 emissions over 1980-2003 in Turkey
by Lise, Wietze
- 1853-1866 The evolution of hard coal trade in the Pacific market
by Ekawan, Rudianto & Duchene, Michel & Goetz, Damien
- 1867-1882 CDM potential for rural transition in China case study: Options in Yinzhou district, Zhejiang province
by Zhao, Xingshu & Michaelowa, Axel
- 1883-1888 Analysis of changing hidden energy flow in Vietnam
by Thi Anh Tuyet, Nguyen & Ishihara, Keiichi N.
- 1889-1899 Allocation of CO2 emission permits--Economic incentives for emission reductions in developing countries
by Persson, Tobias A. & Azar, Christian & Lindgren, Kristian
- 1900-1917 Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading
by Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar
- 1918-1927 Efficient and inefficient aspects of residential energy behaviour: What are the policy instruments for change?
by Linden, Anna-Lisa & Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika & Eriksson, Bjorn
- 1928-1934 Turkey's natural gas necessity, consumption and future perspectives
by Kilic, A.M.
- 1935-1943 Stimulating the diffusion of photovoltaic systems: A behavioural perspective
by Jager, Wander
- 1944-1957 How much transport can the climate stand?--Sweden on a sustainable path in 2050
by Akerman, Jonas & Hojer, Mattias
- 1958-1970 Analysis of the Syrian long-term energy and electricity demand projection using the end-use methodology
by Hainoun, A. & Seif-Eldin, M.K. & Almoustafa, S.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 13
- 1451-1456 A critical assessment of the Hong Kong Government's proposed post-2008 regulatory regime for local electricity utilities
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Horowitz, Ira & Tishler, Asher
- 1457-1472 Interconnector economics
by Turvey, Ralph
- 1473-1477 Greenhouse gas emission trading schemes: a new tool for the environmental regulator's kit
by Soleille, Sebastien
- 1478-1486 Quality regulation of electricity distribution in Italy: an evaluation study
by Ajodhia, Virendra & Lo Schiavo, Luca & Malaman, Roberto
- 1487-1498 The evolution of hard coal trade in the Atlantic market
by Ekawan, Rudianto & Duchene, Michel
- 1499-1507 Identifying key factors and strategies for reducing industrial CO2 emissions from a non-Kyoto protocol member's (Taiwan) perspective
by Lin, Sue J. & Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles
- 1508-1519 Driving forces and obstacles with regard to co-operation between municipal energy companies and process industries in Sweden
by Gronkvist, Stefan & Sandberg, Peter
- 1520-1531 Improving the institutional structures for disseminating energy efficiency in emerging nations: a case study for energy agencies in South Africa
by Praetorius, Barbara & Bleyl, Jan W.
- 1532-1539 Compensating customer-generators: a taxonomy describing methods of compensating customer-generators for electricity supplied to the grid
by Hughes, Larry & Bell, Jeff
- 1540-1555 Technical and economic aspects of ancillary services markets in the electric power industry: an international comparison
by Raineri, R. & Rios, S. & Schiele, D.
- 1556-1565 Developing sustainable energy policies for electrical energy conservation in Saudi Arabia
by Al-Ajlan, S.A. & Al-Ibrahim, A.M. & Abdulkhaleq, M. & Alghamdi, F.
- 1566-1582 Scaling up biomass gasifier use: an application-specific approach
by Ghosh, Debyani & D Sagar, Ambuj & Kishore, V.V.N.
- 1583-1589 Potential energy savings and environmental impact by implementing energy efficiency standard for household refrigerators in China
by Lu, Wei
- 1590-1599 Foreign trade and declining pollution in Sweden: a decomposition analysis of long-term structural and technological effects
by Kander, Astrid & Lindmark, Magnus
- 1600-1610 Climate policy in developing countries and conditional transfers
by Rubbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 1611-1618 Assessment of the energy utilization efficiency in the Turkish transportation sector between 2000 and 2020 using energy and exergy analysis method
by Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif
- 1619-1629 Cost of electric power sector carbon mitigation in India: international implications
by Sathaye, Jayant & Phadke, Amol
- 1630-1644 The liberalisation of the Spanish gas market
by Garcia, Luis Alberto Rasines
- 1645-1658 Technological learning and renewable energy costs: implications for US renewable energy policy
by Kobos, Peter H. & Erickson, Jon D. & Drennen, Thomas E.
- 1659-1670 Should Russia increase domestic prices for natural gas?
by Dudek, Daniel J. & Golub, Alexander A. & Strukova, Elena B.
- 1671-1680 An assessment of the natural gas supply potential of the south energy corridor from the Caspian Region to the EU
by Mavrakis, Dimitrios & Thomaidis, Fotios & Ntroukas, Ioannis
- 1681-1696 Green energy market development in Germany: effective public policy and emerging customer demand
by Wustenhagen, Rolf & Bilharz, Michael
- 1697-1708 System failure, innovation policy and patents: Fuel cells and related hydrogen technology in Norway 1990-2002
by Godoe, Helge & Nygaard, Stian
2006, Volume 34, Issue 12
- 1319-1325 The Rimini Protocol an oil depletion protocol: Heading off economic chaos and political conflict during the second half of the age of oil
by Campbell, C.J.
- 1326-1331 Zero-value problems of the logarithmic mean divisia index decomposition method
by Wood, Richard & Lenzen, Manfred
- 1332-1343 Public understanding of environmental impacts of electricity deregulation
by Johnson, Branden B. & Frank, Pamela G.
- 1344-1356 Modeling technical change in energy system analysis: analyzing the introduction of learning-by-doing in bottom-up energy models
by Berglund, Christer & Soderholm, Patrik
- 1357-1366 Assessing renewables-to-electricity systems: a fuzzy expert system model
by Kaminaris, S.D. & Tsoutsos, T.D. & Agoris, D. & Machias, A.V.
- 1367-1377 Greenhouse gas emissions from willow-based electricity: a scenario analysis for Portugal and The Netherlands
by de Mira, R. Rebelo & Kroeze, C.
- 1378-1388 Spatial boundaries and temporal periods for setting greenhouse gas performance standards
by Murtishaw, Scott & Sathaye, Jayant & LeFranc, Maurice
- 1389-1398 Estimating the impact of royalty relief on oil and gas production on marginal state leases in the US
by Dismukes, David E. & Burke, Jeffrey M. & Mesyanzhinov, Dmitry V.
- 1399-1410 Estimation of carbon baselines for power generation in India: the supply side approach
by Nag, Barnali
- 1411-1433 Modeling long-term dynamics of electricity markets
by Olsina, Fernando & Garces, Francisco & Haubrich, H.-J.
- 1434-1447 Cost of unserved power in Karnataka, India
by Bose, Ranjan Kumar & Shukla, Megha & Srivastava, Leena & Yaron, Gil
- 1448-1450 S.L. Rao, Governing power, TERI Press, New Delhi (2004) ISBN 81-7993-033-5 500 pp., (Rs. 580; US $35)
by Sankar, T.L.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 11
- 1223-1226 Introduction to the special issue on `hydrogen' in `Energy Policy'
by Bleischwitz, Raimund & Fuhrmann, Katrin
- 1227-1235 What governs the transition to a sustainable hydrogen economy? Articulating the relationship between technologies and political institutions
by Hisschemoller, Matthijs & Bode, Ries & van de Kerkhof, Marleen
- 1236-1250 Forecasts, scenarios, visions, backcasts and roadmaps to the hydrogen economy: A review of the hydrogen futures literature
by McDowall, William & Eames, Malcolm
- 1251-1259 Energy system aspects of hydrogen as an alternative fuel in transport
by Ramesohl, Stephan & Merten, Frank
- 1260-1270 Towards sustainable energy systems: The related role of hydrogen
by Hennicke, Peter & Fischedick, Manfred
- 1271-1283 Prospects for hydrogen in the German energy system
by Hake, J.-F. & Linssen, J. & Walbeck, M.
- 1284-1298 Development of European hydrogen infrastructure scenarios--CO2 reduction potential and infrastructure investment
by Wietschel, Martin & Hasenauer, Ulrike & de Groot, Arend
- 1299-1309 Transition to hydrogen-based transportation in China: Lessons learned from alternative fuel vehicle programs in the United States and China
by Zhao, Jimin & Melaina, Marc W.
- 1310-1317 Electricity intensity backstop level to meet sustainable backstop supply technologies
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 1318-1208 Erratum to "A global survey of hydrogen energy research, development and policy": [Energy Policy 34 (2006) 781-792]
by Solomon, Barry D. & Banerjee, Abhijit
2006, Volume 34, Issue 10
- 1097-1105 Estimating the energy and exergy utilization efficiencies for the residential-commercial sector: an application
by Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif
- 1106-1114 Electricity consumption and economic growth: a time series experience for 17 African countries
by Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 1115-1126 Electricity industry restructuring revisited: the case of Korea
by Lee, Byoung-Hoon & Ahn, Hyeon-Hyo
- 1127-1138 Competition between biomass and food production in the presence of energy policies: a partial equilibrium analysis
by Ignaciuk, A. & Vohringer, F. & Ruijs, A. & van Ierland, E.C.
- 1139-1151 Technology choice and CDM projects in China: case study of a small steel company in Shandong Province
by Kaneko, Shinji & Yonamine, Asaka & Jung, Tae Yong
- 1152-1160 Integrated energy systems and local energy markets
by Lund, Henrik & Munster, Ebbe
- 1161-1174 Techno-economics of micro-hydro projects for decentralized power supply in India
by Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 1175-1184 Climate change negotiations and first-mover advantages: the case of the wind turbine industry
by Brandt, Urs Steiner & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard
- 1185-1197 Globalizing carbon lock-in
by Unruh, Gregory C. & Carrillo-Hermosilla, Javier
- 1198-1208 Keeping warm? Self-reported housing and home energy efficiency factors impacting on older people heating homes in North Wales
by Burholt, Vanessa & Windle, Gill
- 1209-1220 Renewable electricity in Sweden: an analysis of policy and regulations
by Wang, Yan
- 1221-1222 Komor Paul, Renewable Energy Policy, iUniverse Inc., New York (2004) (182pp.)
by Swezey, Blair G.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 9
- 971-974 Long-term greenhouse gas emission reductions--what's possible, what's necessary?
by Bode, Sven
- 975-985 Vehicle technology under CO2 constraint: a general equilibrium analysis
by Schafer, Andreas & Jacoby, Henry D.
- 986-992 Energy from sugarcane bagasse under electricity rationing in Brazil: a computable general equilibrium model
by Scaramucci, Jose A. & Perin, Clovis & Pulino, Petronio & Bordoni, Orlando F.J.G. & da Cunha, Marcelo P. & Cortez, Luis A.B.
- 993-1003 Energy supply planning in Iran by using fuzzy linear programming approach (regarding uncertainties of investment costs)
by Sadeghi, Mehdi & Mirshojaeian Hosseini, Hossein
- 1004-1014 Valuing the attributes of renewable energy investments
by Bergmann, Ariel & Hanley, Nick & Wright, Robert
- 1015-1025 Analysis of the impact of electricity grid interconnection between Korea and Japan--Feasibility study for energy network in Northeast Asia
by Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 1026-1031 The limits of human development and the use of energy and natural resources
by Dias, Rubens A. & Mattos, Cristiano R. & P. Balestieri, Jose A.
- 1032-1045 A problem of incentive compatibility in the North Sea petroleum industry
by Kashani, Hossein A.
- 1046-1062 Australia's mandatory renewable energy target (MRET): an assessment
by Kent, Anthony & Mercer, David
- 1063-1074 Emissions trading and investment decisions in the power sector--a case study in Finland
by Laurikka, Harri & Koljonen, Tiina
- 1075-1085 The Russian oil industry between public and private governance: obstacles to international oil companies' investment strategies
by Locatelli, Catherine
- 1086-1093 The causality relationship between energy consumption and GDP in G-11 countries revisited
by Lee, Chien-Chiang
- 1094-1095 Gipe Paul, Wind Power, Chelsea Green Publishing Company, Vermont, USA (2001) ISBN 1-931498-14-8 (pp. xi+439, revised and expanded edition 2004-08-07)
by Twidell, John
2006, Volume 34, Issue 8
- 895-904 Social and political responses to ecological tax reform in Europe: an introduction to the special issue
by Dresner, Simon & Dunne, Louise & Clinch, Peter & Beuermann, Christiane
- 905-916 Ecological Tax Reform in Denmark: history and social acceptability
by Klok, Jacob & Larsen, Anders & Dahl, Anja & Hansen, Kirsten
- 917-929 Ecological tax reform in Germany: handling two hot potatoes at the same time
by Beuermann, Christiane & Santarius, Tilman
- 930-939 History and social responses to environmental tax reform in the United Kingdom
by Dresner, Simon & Jackson, Tim & Gilbert, Nigel
- 940-949 The rise and fall of French Ecological Tax Reform: social acceptability versus political feasibility in the energy tax implementation process
by Deroubaix, Jose-Frederic & Leveque, Francois
- 950-959 Environmental tax reform: an assessment of social responses in Ireland
by Clinch, J. Peter & Dunne, Louise
- 960-970 Environmental and wider implications of political impediments to environmental tax reform
by Clinch, J. Peter & Dunne, Louise & Dresner, Simon
2006, Volume 34, Issue 7
- 765-770 Assessment of Thailand indoor set-point impact on energy consumption and environment
by Yamtraipat, N. & Khedari, J. & Hirunlabh, J. & Kunchornrat, J.
- 771-780 Promotional policy and perspectives of usage renewable energy in Lithuania
by Katinas, Vladislovas & Markevicius, Antanas
- 781-792 A global survey of hydrogen energy research, development and policy
by Solomon, Barry D. & Banerjee, Abhijit
- 793-803 Market perspectives of stationary fuel cells in a sustainable energy supply system--long-term scenarios for Germany
by Krewitt, Wolfram & Nitsch, Joachim & Fischedick, Manfred & Pehnt, Martin & Temming, Heiner
- 804-832 Small distributed generation versus centralised supply: a social cost-benefit analysis in the residential and service sectors
by Gulli, Francesco
- 833-852 Evaluation of lifecycle CO2 emissions from the Japanese electric power sector in the 21st century under various nuclear scenarios
by Tokimatsu, Koji & Kosugi, Takanobu & Asami, Takayoshi & Williams, Eric & Kaya, Yoichi
- 853-862 Investment incentives: regulation of the Finnish electricity distribution
by Kinnunen, Kaisa
- 863-876 Conditions for the sustainability of biomass based fuel use
by Reijnders, L.
- 877-891 Equity implications of two burden-sharing rules for stabilizing greenhouse-gas concentrations
by Miketa, Asami & Schrattenholzer, Leo
- 892-893 The 19th World Energy Congress Sydney (Australia)--5-9 September 2004
by Khatib, Hisham
2006, Volume 34, Issue 6
- 655-658 Cutting the "Gordian knot" in climate change policy
by Raymond, Leigh
- 659-663 Renewable energies and the poor: niche or nexus?
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 664-679 Climate change dilemma: technology, social change or both?: An examination of long-term transport policy choices in the United States
by Rajan, Sudhir Chella
- 680-691 Multi-period emissions trading in the electricity sector--winners and losers
by Bode, Sven
- 692-705 Placing Brazil's heavy acid oils on international markets
by Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Machado, Giovani & Schaeffer, Roberto & Felipe Simoes, Andre & Barboza Mariano, Jacqueline
- 706-720 Accounting for fuel price risk when comparing renewable to gas-fired generation: the role of forward natural gas prices
by Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan & Golove, William
- 721-729 Bringing solar home systems to rural El Salvador: lessons for small NGOs
by Balint, Peter J.
- 730-742 GIS-based evaluation of multifarious local renewable energy sources: a case study of the Chigu area of southwestern Taiwan
by Yue, Cheng-Dar & Wang, Shi-Sian
- 743-753 Natural gas domestic market development for total elimination of routine flares in Nigeria's upstream petroleum operations
by Sonibare, J.A. & Akeredolu, F.A.
- 754-762 Reductions in emissions of local air pollutants and co-benefits of Chinese energy policy: a Shanghai case study
by Changhong, Chen & Bingyan, Wang & Qingyan, Fu & Green, Collin & Streets, David G.
- 763-764 Erratum to "Carbon-Money Exchange to contain global warming and deforestation": [Energy Policy 33 (2005) 1233-1238]
by Nagase, Koza
2006, Volume 34, Issue 5
- 499-499 David Pearce
by Markandya, Anil
- 500-500 G. Campbell Watkins (1939-2005)
by Dunkerley, J.
- 501-502 Introduction
by Chow, Larry C.H.
- 503-507 Lessons from the past thirty years
by Dunkerley, Joy
- 508-514 Oil scarcity: What have the past three decades revealed?
by Watkins, G.C.
- 515-531 Have we run out of oil yet? Oil peaking analysis from an optimist's perspective
by Greene, David L. & Hopson, Janet L. & Li, Jia
- 532-543 Energy supply security and geopolitics: A European perspective
by Correlje, Aad & van der Linde, Coby
- 544-555 Central Asia: A major emerging energy player in the 21st century
by Dorian, James P.
- 556-573 Polices for increasing energy efficiency: Thirty years of experience in OECD countries
by Geller, Howard & Harrington, Philip & Rosenfeld, Arthur H. & Tanishima, Satoshi & Unander, Fridtjof
- 574-582 Monitoring changes in economy-wide energy efficiency: From energy-GDP ratio to composite efficiency index
by Ang, B.W.
- 583-600 The British Model in Britain: Failing slowly
by Thomas, Steve
- 601-618 Incentives to invest in liberalised electricity industries in the North and South. Differences in the need for suitable institutional arrangements
by Finon, Dominique
- 619-631 Reducing conflicts between climate policy and energy policy in the US: The important role of the states
by Peterson, Thomas D. & Rose, Adam Z.
- 632-642 Renewable energy: Externality costs as market barriers
by Owen, Anthony D.
- 643-654 Energy for sustainable development in India: Linkages and strategic direction
by Srivastava, Leena & Rehman, I.H.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 377-382 An alternative viewpoint on the forecasting of energy-related CO2 emissions in the OECD countries
by Sun, J.W.
- 383-394 Limits to leapfrogging in energy technologies? Evidence from the Chinese automobile industry
by Gallagher, Kelly Sims
- 395-410 The economics of large-scale wind power in a carbon constrained world
by DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Keith, David W.
- 411-421 Diffusion trajectory of self-propagating innovations interacting with institutions--incorporation of multi-factors learning function to model PV diffusion in Japan
by Nagamatsu, Akira & Watanabe, Chihiro & Shum, Kwok L.
- 422-432 An economic perspective on experience curves and dynamic economies in renewable energy technologies
by Papineau, Maya
- 433-443 Government policy and the development of electric vehicles in Japan
by Ahman, Max
- 444-460 Exploring the ancillary benefits of the Kyoto Protocol for air pollution in Europe
by van Vuuren, D.P. & Cofala, J. & Eerens, H.E. & Oostenrijk, R. & Heyes, C. & Klimont, Z. & den Elzen, M.G.J. & Amann, M.
- 461-480 Support systems for the diffusion of renewable energy technologies--an investor perspective
by Dinica, Valentina
- 481-488 Gross greenhouse gas fluxes from hydro-power reservoir compared to thermo-power plants
by dos Santos, Marco Aurelio & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Sikar, Bohdan & Sikar, Elizabeth & dos Santos, Ednaldo Oliveira
- 489-497 Energy intensity and economic performance in small scale bricks and foundry clusters in India: does energy intensity matter?
by Subrahmanya, M.H. Bala
2006, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 251-255 Renewable energy policies in the European Union
by Blok, Kornelis
- 256-276 The politics and policy of energy system transformation--explaining the German diffusion of renewable energy technology
by Jacobsson, Staffan & Lauber, Volkmar
- 277-296 An assessment of governmental wind power programmes in Sweden--using a systems approach
by Astrand, K. & Neij, L.
- 297-305 Effectiveness through risk reduction: a comparison of the renewable obligation in England and Wales and the feed-in system in Germany
by Mitchell, C. & Bauknecht, D. & Connor, P.M.
- 306-321 The promotional impacts of green power products on renewable energy sources: direct and indirect eco-effects
by Markard, Jochen & Truffer, Bernhard
- 322-342 Bio-energy in Europe: changing technology choices
by Faaij, Andre P.C.
- 343-351 Analysing the effectiveness of renewable energy supporting policies in the European Union
by Harmelink, Mirjam & Voogt, Monique & Cremer, Clemens
- 352-364 Cost effects of international trade in meeting EU renewable electricity targets
by Voogt, M.H. & Uyterlinde, M.A.