2004, Volume 32, Issue 11
- 1339-1347 Energy education: breaking up the rational energy use barriers
by Dias, Rubens A. & Mattos, Cristiano R. & Balestieri, Jose A. P.
- 1349-1350 The cost of climate policy: M. Jaccard, J. Nyboer and B. Sadownik; UBC Press, 2002
by Reiner, D. M.
- 1351-1350 Rejoinder to book review
by Jaccard, M. K.
2004, Volume 32, Issue 10
- 1151-1158 Decision support for energy conservation promotion:: an analytic hierarchy process approach
by Kablan, M. M.
- 1159-1171 Energy policy options--from the perspective of public attitudes and risk perceptions
by Viklund, Mattias
- 1173-1184 A decision model for financial assurance instruments in the upstream petroleum sector
by Ferreira, Doneivan & Suslick, Saul & Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert & Krivov, Sergey
- 1185-1197 Action plan for wind energy development in the Canary Islands
by Calero, R. & Carta, J. A.
- 1199-1207 Can photovoltaic technologies help attain sustainable rural development in Bangladesh?
by Biswas, Wahidul K. & Diesendorf, Mark & Bryce, Paul
- 1209-1224 Long-term infrastructure forecasting in the Gulf of Mexico: a decision- and resource-based approach
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Mesyanzhinov, Dmitry V. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 1225-1229 Energy for sustainable development in China
by Weidou, Ni & Johansson, Thomas B
- 1231-1242 Hydrogen from renewable resources--the hundred year commitment
by Adamson, Kerry-Ann
- 1243-1245 Uzbekistan, an expanding and capital-hungry economy: specific inter-related opportunities in energy, IT and agriculture
by Saidkhodjaeva, Malika
- 1247-1249 A development perspective for biomass-fuelled electricity generation technologies. Economic technology assessment in view of sustainability: Roland V. Siemons, The Netherlands, 2002
by Lindbo, Hans-Henrik & Mostert, Wolfgang
2004, Volume 32, Issue 9
- 1045-1052 California's electricity crisis: a market apart?
by Bushnell, James
- 1053-1073 Renewable electricity in the Netherlands
by Junginger, M. & Agterbosch, S. & Faaij, A. & Turkenburg, W.
- 1075-1085 Pricing of Contracts for Difference in the Nordic market
by Kristiansen, T.
- 1087-1108 Stimulating R&D of industrial energy-efficient technology. Policy lessons--impulse technology
by Luiten, Esther & Blok, Kornelis
- 1109-1130 State responsibility and compensation for climate change damages--a legal and economic assessment
by Tol, Richard S. J. & Verheyen, Roda
- 1131-1139 Decomposition analysis for policymaking in energy:: which is the preferred method?
by Ang, B. W.
- 1141-1146 How adequate policies can push renewables
by Goldemberg, Jose & Coelho, Suani Teixeira & Lucon, Oswaldo
- 1147-1148 Corrigendum to "Deregulated power prices: comparison of diurnal patterns" [Energy Policy 32 (2004) 657-672]
by Li, Ying & Flynn, Peter C.
2004, Volume 32, Issue 8
- 945-947 Energy efficiency fallacies--a postscript
by Brookes, Leonard
- 949-960 Technical and economical analysis of an induced demand in the photovoltaic sector
by Ciorba, Umberto & Pauli, Francesco & Menna, Pietro
- 961-968 How should greenhouse gas permits be allocated in the EU?
by Vesterdal, Morten & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard
- 969-988 Energy and emission monitoring for policy use Trend analysis with reconstructed energy balances
by Boonekamp, P. G. M.
- 989-1000 Empirical assessment of energy-price policies: the case for cross-price elasticities
by Frondel, Manuel
- 1001-1011 Mitigation policies for energy related greenhouse gas emissions in Cyprus: the potential role of natural gas imports
by Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y. & Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. P. & Papastavros, C.
- 1013-1023 Joint implementation: methodology and policy considerations
by Illum, Klaus & Meyer, Niels I
- 1025-1032 Do customer information programs reduce household electricity demand?--the Irish program
by Dulleck, Uwe & Kaufmann, Sylvia
- 1033-1035 Testing times: the future of the Scandinavian electricity industry: ECON Centre for Economic Analysis. ECON Report 68/02, Oslo, Norway, 231pp
by Johnsen, Tor Arnt
- 1036-1038 Crude power: politics and the oil market: Oystein Noreng, I.B. Tauris, London, 2002, 254pp., $65.00
by Chang, Youngho
- 1038-1039 "Green energy in Europe--strategic prospects to 2010": Ecofys/Greenprices Rolf de Vos (Ed.); Reuters Business Insight, London, 2002, 187pp
by Haas, Reinhard
- 1039-1041 Corrigendum to "The potential of solar electric power for meeting future US energy needs: a comparison or projections of solar electric energy generation and Arctic National Wildlife Refuge oil production" [Energy Policy 32 (2004) 289-297]
by Byrne, John & Kurdgelashvili, Lado & Poponi, Daniele & Barnett, Allen
2004, Volume 32, Issue 7
- 843-849 Policy differences in the promotion of renewable energies in the EU member states
by Reiche, Danyel & Bechberger, Mischa
- 851-854 Hong Kong's electricity market beyond 2008
by Lam, Pun-Lee
- 855-863 How much do electricity tariff increases in Ukraine hurt the poor?
by Dodonov, Boris & Opitz, Petra & Pfaffenberger, Wolfgang
- 865-879 Investigation of Greek wind energy market time-evolution
by Kaldellis, J. K.
- 881-898 Replacing diesel by solar in the Amazon: short-term economic feasibility of PV-diesel hybrid systems
by Schmid, Aloisio Leoni & Hoffmann, Carlos Augusto Amaral
- 899-914 Joint implementation in energy between the EU and Russia Out look and potential
by Laroui, F. & Tellegen, E. & Tourilova, K.
- 915-927 Thermo-power in Brazil: diagnosis of control and monitoring of gas emissions
by Xavier, Edna Elias & Magrini, Alessandra & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Santos, Marco Aurelio dos
- 929-935 Efficiency versus cost of alternative fuels from renewable resources: outlining decision parameters
by Kaul, Sanjay & Edinger, Raphael
- 937-939 Towards an energy policy: Dieter Helm (Ed.), OXERA publications, 2002
by Waddams, C.
- 939-941 Corrigendum to "Power sector reform in developing countries: mismatched agendas" [Energy Policy 31 (2003) 1273-1289]
by Wamukonya, Neiji
2004, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 711-714 Renewable energy--traditional biomass vs. modern biomass
by Goldemberg, Jose & Teixeira Coelho, Suani
- 715-718 Energy security and global climate change mitigation
by Huntington, Hillard G. & Brown, Stephen P. A.
- 721-735 Design of coordinated energy and environmental policies: use of multi-criteria decision-making
by Greening, Lorna A. & Bernow, Steve
- 737-745 Emissions trading and competitiveness: pros and cons of relative and absolute schemes
by Kuik, Onno & Mulder, Machiel
- 747-760 Thailand's solar white elephants: an analysis of 15 yr of solar battery charging programmes in northern Thailand
by Green, Donna
- 761-771 Local and regional greenhouse gas management
by Fleming, P. D. & Webber, P. H.
- 773-784 Diffusion of energy-saving innovations in industry and the built environment: Dutch studies as inputs for a more integrated analytical framework
by Dieperink, Carel & Brand, Iemy & Vermeulen, Walter
- 785-800 Conflict over biomass energy development in the United Kingdom: some observations and lessons from England and Wales
by Upreti, Bishnu Raj
- 801-810 Biomass energy technologies for rural infrastructure and village power--opportunities and challenges in the context of global climate change concerns
by Kishore, V. V. N. & Bhandari, Preety M. & Gupta, Pratul
- 811-822 Daily oil losses in shipping crude oil: measuring crude oil loss rates in daily North Sea shipping operations
by Bhatia, Rohit & Dinwoodie, John
- 823-832 Economic impact of regulatory reforms in the electricity supply industry: a panel data analysis for OECD countries
by Hattori, Toru & Tsutsui, Miki
- 833-839 How to promote renewable energy systems successfully and effectively
by Haas, R. & Eichhammer, W. & Huber, C. & Langniss, O. & Lorenzoni, A. & Madlener, R. & Menanteau, P. & Morthorst, P. -E. & Martins, A. & Oniszk, A. & Schleich, J. & Smith, A. & Vass, Z. & Verbruggen, A.
2004, Volume 32, Issue 5
- 585-593 CO2 emission from energy use in India: a decomposition analysis
by Paul, Shyamal & Bhattacharya, Rabindra Nath
- 595-610 An analysis of CO2 emissions of Japanese industries during the period between 1985 and 1995
by Yabe, Nobuko
- 611-621 Estimating the price of tradable permits for greenhouse gas emissions in 2008-12
by Springer, Urs & Varilek, Matthew
- 623-633 Geothermal energy sources for water production--socio-economic effects and people's wishes on Milos island: a case study
by Manologlou, E. & Tsartas, P. & Markou, A.
- 635-645 Managing electricity procurement cost and risk by a local distribution company
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Karimov, Rouslan I. & Horowitz, Ira
- 647-655 Assessment of energy efficiency options in the building sector of Lebanon
by Chedid, Riad B. & Ghajar, Raymond F.
- 657-672 Deregulated power prices: comparison of diurnal patterns
by Li, Ying & Flynn, Peter C.
- 673-684 Cross-subsidy in electricity tariffs: evidence from India
by Chattopadhyay, Pradip
- 685-695 Greening London's black cabs: a study of driver's preferences for fuel cell taxis
by Mourato, Susana & Saynor, Bob & Hart, David
- 697-704 Must developing countries commit quantified targets? Time flexibility and equity in climate change mitigation
by Sugiyama, Taishi & Deshun, Liu
- 705-708 Authors' response to the critique of "Public goods and private interests: understanding non-residential demand for green power", by Lawrence Haar and Lamra N. Stanciu
by Wiser, Ryan & Fowlie, Meredith & Holt, Ed
2004, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 443-446 The challenging economic and social issues of climate change: introduction
by Zhang, Zhong-Xiang
- 447-454 US rejection of the Kyoto Protocol: the impact on compliance costs and CO2 emissions
by Manne, Alan & Richels, Richard
- 455-465 Climate coalitions and international trade: assessment of cooperation incentives by issue linkage
by Kemfert, Claudia
- 467-479 Estimates of the costs of Kyoto: Marrakesh versus the McKibbin-Wilcoxen blueprint
by McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J.
- 481-491 The safety valve and climate policy
by Jacoby, Henry D. & Ellerman, A. Denny
- 493-505 Greenhouse gas emissions in Norway: do carbon taxes work?
by Bruvoll, Annegrete & Larsen, Bodil Merethe
- 507-518 What do we know about carbon taxes? An inquiry into their impacts on competitiveness and distribution of income
by Zhang, ZhongXiang & Baranzini, Andrea
- 519-529 Uncertain discount rates in climate policy analysis
by Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A.
- 531-544 On the quality of compliance mechanisms in the Kyoto Protocol
by Nentjes, Andries & Klaassen, Ger
- 545-566 Baseline recommendations for greenhouse gas mitigation projects in the electric power sector
by Kartha, Sivan & Lazarus, Michael & Bosi, Martina
- 567-581 Co-benefits of climate policy--lessons learned from a study in Shanxi, China
by Aunan, Kristin & Fang, Jinghua & Vennemo, Haakon & Oye, Kenneth & Seip, Hans M.
2004, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 301-308 A proposal for transmission pricing methodology in Thailand based on electricity tracing and long-run average incremental cost
by Limpasuwan, T. & Bialek, J. W. & Ongsakul, W. & Limmeechokchai, B.
- 309-320 The guidelines for state policy of energy efficiency in Lithuania
by Klevas, Valentinas & Minkstimas, Renatas
- 321-333 Slow, slow, quick, quick, slow:: Saudi Arabia's `Gas Initiative'
by Robins, Philip
- 335-344 Efficiency and regulation of the Slovenian electricity distribution companies
by Filippini, Massimo & Hrovatin, Nevenka & Zoric, Jelena
- 345-355 Integration of national and regional energy development programs in Baltic States
by Klevas, V. & Antinucci, M.
- 357-366 Medium-range planning economics of future electrical-power generation options
by Jaber, J. O. & Al-Sarkhi, A. & Akash, B. A. & Mohsen, M. S.
- 367-382 Fossil electricity and CO2 sequestration: how natural gas prices, initial conditions and retrofits determine the cost of controlling CO2 emissions
by Johnson, Timothy L. & Keith, David W.
- 383-394 Energy sustainability and global warming in Spain
by Hernandez, Felix & Gual, Miguel Angel & Rio, Pablo Del & Caparros, Alejandro
- 395-411 Implications of changes in household stoves and fuel use in China
by Edwards, Rufus D. & Smith, Kirk R. & Zhang, Junfeng & Ma, Yuqing
- 413-427 Carbon exergy tax: a thermo-economic method to increase the efficient use of exergy resources
by Santarelli, Massimo Gian Luca
- 429-436 Elasticities of electricity demand in urban Indian households
by Filippini, Massimo & Pachauri, Shonali
- 437-439 The solar economy: renewable energy for a sustainable global future: Hermann Scheer; Earthscan Publications Ltd., London, September 2002, 347pp., price [pound sign]17.99, ISBN: 1-85383-835-7
by Huber, Claus
2004, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 151-163 Energy rent and public policy: an analysis of the Canadian coal industry
by Gunton, Thomas
- 165-176 Tradable green certificates in Flanders (Belgium)
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 177-189 Comparison of energy intensities in European Union countries. Results of a structural decomposition analysis
by Alcantara, Vicent & Duarte, Rosa
- 191-206 The potential economic and environmental impact of a Public Benefit Fund in Louisiana
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G. & Baumann, Robert H.
- 207-220 Quantifying the severity of fuel poverty, its relationship with poor housing and reasons for non-investment in energy-saving measures in Ireland
by Healy, John D. & Clinch, J. Peter
- 221-235 Electricity: taxes on emission liabilities. An examination of the economic effectiveness of Polluter Pays Principles
by Rahman, Akim M. & Edwards, Clive A.
- 237-259 US lessons for energy industry restructuring: based on natural gas and California electricity incidences
by Lee, Won-Woo
- 261-267 Principles of green accounting for renewable and nonrenewable energy resources
by Cairns, Robert D.
- 269-280 OPEC's optimal crude oil price
by Horn, Manfred
- 281-287 Dynamic energy analysis to assess maximum growth rates in developing power generation capacity: case study of India
by Mathur, Jyotirmay & Bansal, Narendra Kumar & Wagner, Hermann-Joseph
- 289-297 The potential of solar electric power for meeting future US energy needs: a comparison of projections of solar electric energy generation and Arctic National Wildlife Refuge oil production
by Byrne, John & Kurdgelashvili, Lado & Poponi, Daniele & Barnett, Allen
2004, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-6 Firewood consumption pattern of different tribal communities in Northeast India
by Bhatt, B. P. & Sachan, M. S.
- 7-27 Societal lifecycle costs of cars with alternative fuels/engines
by Ogden, Joan M. & Williams, Robert H. & Larson, Eric D.
- 29-39 Implementation of manure digestion and co-combustion in the Dutch electricity regime: a multi-level analysis of market implementation in the Netherlands
by Raven, R. P. J. M.
- 41-45 Conversion factors and oil statistics
by Karbuz, Sohbet
- 47-54 Electricity consumption and economic growth in China
by Shiu, Alice & Lam, Pun-Lee
- 55-76 The power sector in China and India: greenhouse gas emissions reduction potential and scenarios for 1990-2020
by Kroeze, Carolien & Vlasblom, Jaklien & Gupta, Joyeeta & Boudri, Christiaan & Blok, Kornelis
- 77-82 Effects of NYMEX trading on IPE Brent Crude futures markets: a duration analysis
by Lin, Sharon Xiaowen & Tamvakis, Michael N.
- 83-90 CO2 mitigation and power generation implications of clean supply-side and demand-side technologies in Thailand
by Tanatvanit, Somporn & Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 91-100 Thermopower generation investment in Brazil--economic conditions
by Moreira, Ajax & Rocha, Katia & David, Pedro
- 101-125 Fuel cell system economics: comparing the costs of generating power with stationary and motor vehicle PEM fuel cell systems
by Lipman, Timothy E. & Edwards, Jennifer L. & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 127-140 On the economics of electricity consumption in small island developing states: a role for renewable energy technologies?
by Weisser, Daniel
- 141-142 CO2-reduction in housing--experiences in building and urban renewal projects in The Netherlands: Jochem Van der Waals, Rozenberg, The Netherlands 2001
by Nilsson, Mats
- 143-147 Technological change and the environment: Arnulf Grubler, Nebojsa Nakicenovic and William D. Nordhaus (Eds.); Resources for the Future, Washington, DC and International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, Laxenburg, Austria, 2002
by Toth, F. L.
2003, Volume 31, Issue 15
- 1573-1577 LPG: a secure, cleaner transport fuel? A policy recommendation for Europe
by Johnson, Eric
- 1579-1588 Decommissioning of petroleum installations--major policy issues
by Osmundsen, Petter & Tveteras, Ragnar
- 1589-1608 Optimizing the level of renewable electric R&D expenditures using real options analysis
by Davis, Graham A. & Owens, Brandon
- 1609-1622 International benchmarking and regulation: an application to European electricity distribution utilities
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael
- 1623-1634 Industrial energy efficiency: the need for investment decision support from a manager perspective
by Sandberg, Peter & Soderstrom, Mats
- 1635-1645 Impact of energy subsidies on energy consumption and supply in Zimbabwe. Do the urban poor really benefit?
by Dube, Ikhupuleng
- 1647-1659 Scenario planning for electricity supply
by Soontornrangson, W. & Evans, D. G. & Fuller, R. J. & Stewart, D. F.
- 1661-1672 Consumer demand for `green power' and energy efficiency
by Zarnikau, Jay
- 1673-1678 "Key" sectors in final energy consumption: an input-output application to the Spanish case
by Alcantara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio
- 1679-1684 Energy consumption with sustainable development in developing country: a case in Jiangsu, China
by Wang, Xiaohua & Feng, Zhenmin
- 1685-1697 Evaluation of refrigerating and air-conditioning technologies in heat cascading systems under the carbon dioxide emissions constraint: the proposal of the energy cascade balance table
by Shimazaki, Yoichi
- 1699-1704 A theoretical analysis of price elasticity of energy demand in multi-stage energy conversion systems
by Lowe, Robert
- 1705-1708 Small is profitable: the hidden economic benefits of making electrical resources the right size: Amory B. Lovins, E. Kyle Datta, Thomas Feiler, Karl R. Rabago, Joel N. Swisher, Andre Lehmann, and Ken Wicker; Rocky Mountain Institute, 2002, 398 pages
by Borbely-Bartis, Anne-Marie & Awerbuch, Shimon
2003, Volume 31, Issue 14
- 1431-1440 Stalemate in energy markets: supply extension versus demand reduction
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 1441-1458 LIHEAP reconsidered
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 1459-1474 Disclosure of electricity products--lessons from consumer research as guidance for energy policy
by Markard, Jochen & Holt, Edward
- 1475-1480 Transport and energy demand in Mexico: the personal income shock
by Bauer, Mariano & Mar, Elizabeth & Elizalde, Alberto
- 1481-1491 Brazilian waste potential: energy, environmental, social and economic benefits
by Oliveira, Luciano Basto & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli
- 1493-1507 Implications of transportation policies on energy and environment in Kathmandu Valley, Nepal
by Dhakal, Shobhakar
- 1509-1518 Dissemination of solar photovoltaics: a study on the government programme to promote solar lantern in India
by Velayudhan, S. K.
- 1519-1530 Electric infrastructure failures in Nigeria: a survey-based analysis of the costs and adjustment responses
by Adenikinju, Adeola F.
- 1531-1539 How to design greenhouse gas trading in the EU?
by Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard & Vesterdal, Morten
- 1541-1560 External costs and taxes in heat supply systems
by Karlsson, Asa & Gustavsson, Leif
- 1561-1566 Perfect decomposition techniques in energy and environmental analysis
by Ang, B. W. & Liu, F. L. & Chew, E. P.
- 1567-1569 Erratum to "Co-existence of electricity, TEP, and TGC markets in the Baltic Sea Region" [Energy Policy 31 (2003) 85-96]
by Hindsberger, Magnus & Nybroe, Malene Hein & Ravn, Hans F. & Schmidt, Rune
2003, Volume 31, Issue 13
- 1307-1314 Demand Side Management in a competitive European market: Who should be responsible for its implementation?
by Didden, Marcel H. & D'haeseleer, William D.
- 1315-1326 Carbon emission and mitigation cost comparisons between fossil fuel, nuclear and renewable energy resources for electricity generation
by Sims, Ralph E. H. & Rogner, Hans-Holger & Gregory, Ken
- 1327-1337 Take-or-Pay under Japanese energy policy
by Namikawa, Ryoichi
- 1339-1356 Stimulating R&D of industrial energy-efficient technology; the effect of government intervention on the development of strip casting technology
by Luiten, Esther E. M. & Blok, Kornelis
- 1357-1367 A strategy for introducing hydrogen into transportation
by Farrell, Alexander E. & Keith, David W. & Corbett, James J.
- 1369-1378 Marketable emission permits with imperfect monitoring
by Martin, Rodrigo San
- 1379-1391 Energy subsidies in California's electricity market deregulation
by Ritschel, Alexander & Smestad, Greg P.
- 1393-1402 A green certificate market combined with a liberalised power market
by Morthorst, P. E.
- 1403-1415 Governments should implement energy-efficiency standards and labels--cautiously
by Wiel, Stephen & McMahon, James E.
- 1417-1425 Deregulation and growth in China's energy sector: a review of recent development
by Wu, Yanrui
- 1427-1425 A new future for coal, coal dialogue--Warsaw 18-20 June 2002
by Khatib, Hisham
2003, Volume 31, Issue 12
- 1183-1187 Technology growth curves: a new approach to reducing global CO2 emissions
by MacKenzie, James J.
- 1189-1204 Future implications of China's energy-technology choices
by Larson, Eric D. & Zongxin, Wu & DeLaquil, Pat & Wenying, Chen & Pengfei, Gao
- 1205-1211 A lifestyle-based scenario for US buildings: implications for energy use
by Diamond, Rick
- 1213-1220 A comparison of discounted cashflow and modern asset pricing methods--project selection and policy implications
by Emhjellen, Magne & Alaouze, Chris M.
- 1221-1234 Regional cooperation and energy development in the Greater Mekong Sub-region
by Yu, Xiaojiang
- 1235-1244 Investigation of greenhouse gas reduction potential and change in technological selection in Indian power sector
by Mathur, Jyotirmay & Bansal, Narendra Kumar & Wagner, Hermann. -Joseph
- 1245-1255 Analytical search of problems and prospects of power sector through Delphi study: case study of Kerala State, India
by Sharma, D. Parameswara & Nair, P. S. Chandramohanan & Balasubramanian, R.
- 1257-1272 The insurance and risk management industries: new players in the delivery of energy-efficient and renewable energy products and services
by Mills, Evan
- 1273-1289 Power sector reform in developing countries: mismatched agendas
by Wamukonya, Njeri
- 1291-1299 A multi-channel stakeholder consultation process for transmission deregulation
by Gregory, Robin & Fischhoff, Baruch & Thorne, Sarah & Butte, Gordon
- 1301-1303 Turning numbers into knowledge: mastering the art of problem solving: Jonathan G. Koomey, August 2001, 221 pages, 27 illustrations, 10 cartoons, trim 7x10", price $34.95 hardcover, ISBN 0-9706019-0-5
by Maniates, Michael
2003, Volume 31, Issue 11
- 1047-1049 Themes in current Asian energy
by Chow, Larry C. H.
- 1051-1059 Sustainable energy development: a challenge for Asia and the Pacific region in the 21st century
by Saha, Pranesh Chandra
- 1061-1072 Greener energy solutions for a sustainable future: issues and challenges for Malaysia
by Zamzam Jaafar, Mohd. & Kheng, Wong Hwee & Kamaruddin, Norhayati
- 1073-1084 New horizons for Korean energy industry--shifting paradigms and challenges ahead
by Chang, Hyun-Joon
- 1085-1091 Quest for Middle East oil: the US versus the Asia-Pacific region
by Salameh, Mamdouh G.
- 1093-1102 The multidimensionality of electricity reform--an Australian perspective
by Sharma, Deepak
- 1103-1115 Electricity market reform failures: UK, Norway, Alberta and California
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Lloyd, Debra & Tishler, Asher
- 1117-1127 Overcoming the energy efficiency gap in India's household sector
by Reddy, B. Sudhakara
- 1129-1136 The issue of the fourth nuclear power plant and its impact on 3-E problems in Taiwan--empirical evidence from the energy forecasting (EnFore) system
by Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey & Chou, Feng-Ying
- 1137-1150 An econometric study on China's economy, energy and environment to the year 2030
by ZhiDong, Li
- 1151-1165 Oil price fluctuations and Singapore economy
by Chang, Youngho & Wong, Joon Fong
- 1167-1178 Efficiency, performance and regulation of the international gas industry--a bootstrap DEA approach
by Hawdon, David
2003, Volume 31, Issue 10
- 931-936 Potential of gas turbine co-generation in China
by Handong, Ye & Yuhong, Li & Dajun, Ye
- 937-950 Strategic choices: Swedish climate intervention policies and the forest industry's role in reducing CO2 emissions
by Nystrom, Ingrid & Cornland, Deborah W.
- 951-959 Energy systems and the climate dilemma: Reflecting the impact on CO2 emissions by reconstructing regional energy systems
by Carlson, Annelie
- 961-976 Global energy scenarios meeting stringent CO2 constraints--cost-effective fuel choices in the transportation sector
by Azar, Christian & Lindgren, Kristian & Andersson, Bjorn A.
- 977-987 Policy options to promote energy efficient and environmentally sound technologies in small- and medium-scale industries
by Thiruchelvam, M. & Kumar, S. & Visvanathan, C.
- 989-1006 The linkage between oil price shocks and economic growth with inflation in the presence of technological advances: a CGE model
by Doroodian, K. & Boyd, Roy
- 1007-1015 Defining Investment Additionality for CDM projects--practical approaches
by Greiner, Sandra & Michaelowa, Axel
- 1017-1031 Dynamic formulation of a top-down and bottom-up merging energy policy model
by Frei, Christoph W. & Haldi, Pierre-Andre & Sarlos, Gerard
- 1033-1044 Equity and carbon emissions trading: a model analysis
by Leimbach, Marian
2003, Volume 31, Issue 9
- 817-826 Competition in the market for space heating. District heating as the infrastructure for competition among fuels and technologies
by Grohnheit, Poul Erik & Gram Mortensen, Bent Ole
- 827-835 Can negotiated agreements replace efficiency standards as an instrument for transforming the electrical appliance market?
by Menanteau, P.
- 837-847 Is Russia a viable oil source for Japan?
by Phillips, John & Challacombe, Jonathan
- 849-864 Electricity use in California: past trends and present usage patterns
by Brown, Richard E. & Koomey, Jonathan G.
- 865-878 Making the link: climate policy and the reform of the UK construction industry
by Sorrell, Steve
- 879-886 Emissions trading in transition economies: the link between international and domestic policy
by Evans, M.
- 887-894 Energy analysis of Jordan's commercial sector
by Jaber, J. O. & Mohsen, M. S. & Al-Sarkhi, A. & Akash, B.
- 895-910 Modelling the adoption of industrial cogeneration in Japan using manufacturing plant survey data
by Bonilla, David & Akisawa, Atsushi & Kashiwagi, Takao
- 911-927 An assessment of South African prepaid electricity experiment, lessons learned, and their policy implications for developing countries
by Tewari, D. D. & Shah, Tushaar
2003, Volume 31, Issue 8
- 691-701 The impact of possible climate catastrophes on global warming policy
by Baranzini, Andrea & Chesney, Marc & Morisset, Jacques
- 703-707 Status of photovoltaic industry in China
by Yang, Hong & Wang, He & Yu, Huacong & Xi, Jianping & Cui, Rongqiang & Chen, Guangde
- 709-719 Carbon quota price and CDM potentials after Marrakesh
by Chen, Wenying
- 721-734 Electricity and externalities in South Africa
by Spalding-Fecher, Randall & Matibe, David Khorommbi
- 735-744 Weatherizing the homes of low-income home energy assistance program clients: a programmatic assessment
by Tonn, Bruce & Schmoyer, Richard & Wagner, Sarah
- 745-758 Liberalisation of the Russian power sector
by Kennedy, David
- 759-773 Long-term outlook of energy use and CO2 emissions from transport in Central and Eastern Europe
by Zachariadis, Theodoros & Kouvaritakis, Nikos
- 775-797 Role of nuclear fusion in future energy systems and the environment under future uncertainties
by Tokimatsu, Koji & Fujino, Jun'ichi & Konishi, Satoshi & Ogawa, Yuichi & Yamaji, Kenji
- 799-812 Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy
by Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure
- 813-814 World Energy Council (WEC): Cleaner fossil fuels systems (CFFS) roundtable: financial strategies to accelerate the deployment of cleaner power systems
by Khatib, Hisham