September 2007, Volume 35, Issue 9
- 4555-4573 American policy conflict in the greenhouse: Divergent trends in federal, regional, state, and local green energy and climate change policy
by Byrne, John & Hughes, Kristen & Rickerson, Wilson & Kurdgelashvili, Lado
- 4574-4584 Long-term energy projections: What lessons have we learned?
by Sohn, Ira
- 4585-4596 Energy balance and GHG-abatement cost of cassava utilization for fuel ethanol in Thailand
by Nguyen, Thu Lan Thi & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Garivait, Savitri
- 4597-4610 Impact of single versus multiple policy options on the economic feasibility of biogas energy production: Swine and dairy operations in Nova Scotia
by Brown, Bettina B. & Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Gordon, Robert
- 4611-4622 Cross-border transmission capacity allocation mechanisms in South East Europe
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 4623-4639 Present situation and future prospects of electricity generation in Aegean Archipelago islands
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Zafirakis, D.
- 4640-4649 What induced China's energy intensity to fluctuate: 1997-2006?
by Liao, Hua & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 4650-4660 Stockholm CHP potential--An opportunity for CO2 reductions?
by Danestig, Maria & Gebremehdin, Alemayehu & Karlsson, Bjorn
- 4661-4670 Importance of biodiesel as transportation fuel
by Demirbas, Ayhan
- 4671-4676 The impact of the new investments in combined cycle gas turbine power plants on the Italian electricity price
by Fontini, Fulvio & Paloscia, Lorenzo
- 4677-4687 Explaining the rapid diffusion of Dutch cogeneration by innovation system functioning
by Hekkert, Marko P. & Harmsen, Robert & de Jong, Arjen
- 4688-4703 Developing a long-term local society design methodology towards a low-carbon economy: An application to Shiga Prefecture in Japan
by Shimada, Koji & Tanaka, Yoshitaka & Gomi, Kei & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 4704-4719 Emergy account for biomass resource exploitation by agriculture in China
by Jiang, M.M. & Chen, B. & Zhou, J.B. & Tao, F.R. & Li, Z. & Yang, Z.F. & Chen, G.Q.
- 4720-4729 Should we drill in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge? An economic perspective
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Burger, Nicholas E.
- 4730-4738 The impact of ICT investment and energy price on industrial electricity demand: Dynamic growth model approach
by Cho, Youngsang & Lee, Jongsu & Kim, Tai-Yoo
- 4739-4748 Electricity market price volatility: The case of Ontario
by Zareipour, Hamidreza & Bhattacharya, Kankar & Canizares, Claudio A.
- 4749-4762 Swedish industry and Kyoto--An assessment of the effects of the European CO2 emission trading system
by Brannlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy
- 4763-4764 The Last Oil Shock: A Survival Guide to the Imminent Extinction of Petroleum Man, David Strahan. John Murray, London (2007); 304pp., [pound sign]12.99, ISBN-10: 0719564239; ISBN-13:978-0719564239; The Battle for Barrels, Duncan Clarke. Profile Books, London (2007) 244pp., [pound sign]20.00, ISBN-10: 1846680123, ISBN-13: 978-1846680120
by Bentley, R.W.
- 4764-4765 Corrigendum to "Modelling energy systems for developing countries": [Energy Policy 35 (2007) 3473-3482]
by Urban, F. & Benders, R.M.J. & Moll, H.C.
August 2007, Volume 35, Issue 8
- 3979-3983 A Northern California-British Columbia partnership for renewable energy
by Orans, R. & Price, S. & Williams, J. & Woo, C.K. & Moore, J.
- 3984-3990 Ant colony optimization approach to estimate energy demand of Turkey
by Duran Toksari, M.
- 3991-3998 Trade-off in emissions of acid gas pollutants and of carbon dioxide in fossil fuel power plants with carbon capture
by Tzimas, Evangelos & Mercier, Arnaud & Cormos, Calin-Cristian & Peteves, Stathis D.
- 3999-4008 What to expect from a greater geographic dispersion of wind farms?--A risk portfolio approach
by Drake, Ben & Hubacek, Klaus
- 4009-4017 The latest Greek statute laws and its consequences to the Greek renewable energy source market
by Lazarou, Stavros & Pyrgioti, Eleftheria & Agoris, Dimosthenes
- 4018-4026 An estimation of the energy and exergy efficiencies for the energy resources consumption in the transportation sector in Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Sattar, M.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Ahmed, S. & Hashim, U.
- 4027-4038 Objective and subjective evaluation of power plants and their non-radioactive emissions using the analytic hierarchy process
by Chatzimouratidis, Athanasios I. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 4039-4050 Modeling industrial energy demand in Greece using cointegration techniques
by Polemis, Michael. L.
- 4051-4058 Effects of carbon taxes on different industries by fuzzy goal programming: A case study of the petrochemical-related industries, Taiwan
by Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles & Chang, Yih F.
- 4059-4071 Willingness to pay for reduced visual disamenities from offshore wind farms in Denmark
by Ladenburg, Jacob & Dubgaard, Alex
- 4072-4087 Implications of technological learning on the prospects for renewable energy technologies in Europe
by Uyterlinde, Martine A. & Junginger, Martin & de Vries, Hage J. & Faaij, Andre P.C. & Turkenburg, Wim C.
- 4088-4094 Estimation of Turkish road transport emissions
by Soylu, Seref
- 4095-4106 Economics of secondary energy from GTL regarding natural gas reserves of Bolivia
by Udaeta, Miguel Edgar Morales & Burani, Geraldo Francisco & Arzabe Maure, Jose Omar & Oliva, Cidar Ramon
- 4107-4120 Electricity end-uses in the residential sector of Brazil
by Ghisi, Enedir & Gosch, Samuel & Lamberts, Roberto
- 4121-4127 Application and development of solar energy in building industry and its prospects in China
by Li, Zhi-Sheng & Zhang, Guo-Qiang & Li, Dong-Mei & Zhou, Jin & Li, Li-Juan & Li, Li-Xin
- 4128-4141 Behavioural responses to photovoltaic systems in the UK domestic sector
by Keirstead, James
- 4142-4153 Strategies for regional integration of electricity supply in West Africa
by Gnansounou, Edgard & Bayem, Herman & Bednyagin, Denis & Dong, Jun
- 4154-4163 CDM baseline approaches and carbon leakage
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Flottorp, Line S. & Rive, Nathan
- 4164-4168 Prospects of sugarcane milling waste utilization for hydrogen production in India
by Singh, S.P. & Asthana, R.K. & Singh, A.P.
- 4169-4176 European key issues concerning natural gas: Dependence and vulnerability
by Reymond, Mathias
- 4177-4189 Energy sector in Ecuador: Current status
by Pelaez-Samaniego, M.R. & Garcia-Perez, M. & Cortez, L.A.B. & Oscullo, J. & Olmedo, G.
- 4190-4199 An empirical analysis of the risk of crude oil imports in China using improved portfolio approach
by Wu, Gang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Fan, Ying & Liu, Lan-Cui
- 4200-4220 Electricity pricing under "carbon emissions trading": A dominant firm with competitive fringe model
by Bonacina, Monica & Gulli`, Francesco
- 4221-4234 Has the woodfuel crisis returned? Urban charcoal consumption in Tanzania and its implications to present and future forest availability
by Mwampamba, Tuyeni Heita
- 4235-4246 Determinants of China's energy imports: An empirical analysis
by Zhao, Xingjun & Wu, Yanrui
- 4247-4259 Seven steps to curb global warming
by Mathews, John
- 4260-4270 Engineering and construction projects for oil and gas processing facilities: Contracting, uncertainty and the economics of information
by Berends, Kees
- 4271-4282 Forecasting risks of natural gas consumption in Slovenia
by Potocnik, Primoz & Thaler, Marko & Govekar, Edvard & Grabec, Igor & Poredos, Alojz
- 4283-4294 Simulation of current pricing-tendencies in the German electricity market for private consumption
by Muller, Moritz & Sensfu[ss], Frank & Wietschel, Martin
- 4295-4304 External costs from electricity generation of China up to 2030 in energy and abatement scenarios
by Zhang, Qingyu & Weili, Tian & Yumei, Wei & Yingxu, Chen
- 4305-4318 Do high oil prices justify an increase in taxation in a mature oil province? The case of the UK continental shelf
by Nakhle, Carole
- 4319-4331 Two-wheeled motor vehicle technology in India: Evolution, prospects and issues
by Iyer, Narayan V. & Badami, Madhav G.
- 4332-4339 Trends in prices to commercial energy consumers in the competitive Texas electricity market
by Zarnikau, Jay & Fox, Marilyn & Smolen, Paul
- 4340-4354 Transaction costs of Tradable White Certificate schemes: The Energy Efficiency Commitment as case study
by Mundaca, Luis
- 4355-4367 Current and future financial competitiveness of electricity and heat from energy crops: A case study from Ireland
by Styles, David & Jones, Michael B.
- 4368-4380 Societal acceptance of carbon capture and storage technologies
by van Alphen, Klaas & van Voorst tot Voorst, Quirine & Hekkert, Marko P. & Smits, Ruud E.H.M.
- 4381-4390 Towards a contemporary approach for understanding consumer behaviour in the context of domestic energy use
by Faiers, Adam & Cook, Matt & Neame, Charles
- 4391-4401 Evaluating the potential of small-scale renewable energy options to meet rural livelihoods needs: A GIS- and lifecycle cost-based assessment of Western China's options
by Byrne, John & Zhou, Aiming & Shen, Bo & Hughes, Kristen
- 4401-4402 Corrigendum to: "Energy conservation investments: A comparison between China and the US": [Energy Policy 35 (2007) 916-924]
by Lin, Jiang
July 2007, Volume 35, Issue 7
- 3547-3549 China is moving away the pattern of "develop first and then treat the pollution"
by Zhang, Zhong-Xiang
- 3550-3570 Biofuels: What a Biopact between North and South could achieve
by Mathews, John A.
- 3571-3582 Estonian electricity supply scenarios for 2020 and their environmental performance
by Koskela, Sirkka & Seppala, Jyri & Lipp, Ando & Hiltunen, Marja-Riitta & Pold, Evelin & Talve, Siret
- 3583-3594 Three laws of energy transitions
by Bashmakov, Igor
- 3595-3605 Regulation and market power in the Spanish liquefied petroleum gas industry: Progress or failure?
by Bello, Alejandro & Huerta, Emilio
- 3606-3615 Renewable energy and macroeconomic efficiency of OECD and non-OECD economies
by Chien, Taichen & Hu, Jin-Li
- 3616-3629 Renewable energy policy and electricity market reforms in China
by Cherni, Judith A. & Kentish, Joanna
- 3630-3642 Is the public willing to pay for hydrogen buses? A comparative study of preferences in four cities
by O'Garra, Tanya & Mourato, Susana & Garrity, Lisa & Schmidt, Patrick & Beerenwinkel, Anne & Altmann, Matthias & Hart, David & Graesel, Cornelia & Whitehouse, Simon
- 3643-3664 The European power plant infrastructure--Presentation of the Chalmers energy infrastructure database with applications
by Kjarstad, Jan & Johnsson, Filip
- 3665-3674 State-level benefits of energy efficiency
by Tonn, Bruce & Peretz, Jean H.
- 3675-3680 All CO2 is equal in the atmosphere--A comment on CDM GHG accounting standards for methane recovery and oxidation projects
by Mollersten, Kenneth & Gronkvist, Stefan
- 3681-3700 The Nordic approach to market-based provision of ancillary services
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 3701-3716 New nuclear power generation in the UK: Cost benefit analysis
by Kennedy, David
- 3717-3728 Small-scale CDM projects in a competitive electricity industry: How good is a simplified baseline methodology?
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Abeygunawardana, A.M.A.K.
- 3729-3743 Electricity demand in Kazakhstan
by Atakhanova, Zauresh & Howie, Peter
- 3744-3758 Tariff-based incentives for improving coal-power-plant efficiencies in India
by Chikkatur, Ananth P. & Sagar, Ambuj D. & Abhyankar, Nikit & Sreekumar, N.
- 3759-3767 Estimation of methane and nitrous oxide emission from livestock and poultry in China during 1949-2003
by Zhou, J.B. & Jiang, M.M. & Chen, G.Q.
- 3768-3777 Structure model of energy efficiency indicators and applications
by Wu, Li-Ming & Chen, Bai-Sheng & Bor, Yun-Chang & Wu, Yin-Chin
- 3778-3791 Estimating energy conservation patterns of Greek households
by Sardianou, Eleni
- 3792-3806 An integrated DEA PCA numerical taxonomy approach for energy efficiency assessment and consumption optimization in energy intensive manufacturing sectors
by Azadeh, A. & Amalnick, M.S. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Asadzadeh, S.M.
- 3807-3814 Hard coal subsidies: A never-ending story?
by Frondel, Manuel & Kambeck, Rainer & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- 3815-3825 Reliving the past in a changed environment: Hydropower ambitions, opportunities and constraints in Tajikistan
by Wegerich, Kai & Olsson, Oliver & Froebrich, Jochen
- 3826-3842 Electric energy sustainability in the Eastern Balkans
by Koroneos, Christopher J. & Nanaki, Evanthia A.
- 3843-3855 Emergy analysis of cropping-grazing system in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
by Zhang, L.X. & Yang, Z.F. & Chen, G.Q.
- 3856-3867 The reform in the Turkish natural gas market: A critical evaluation
by Cetin, Tamer & Oguz, Fuat
- 3868-3878 Electricity company managers' views of environmental issues: Implications for environmental groups and government
by Fischhoff, Maya E.
- 3879-3890 Between fragmented authoritarianism and policy coordination: Creating a Chinese market for wind energy
by Lema, Adrian & Ruby, Kristian
- 3891-3897 Meeting energy requirement of wastewater treatment in rural sector
by Devi, Rani & Dahiya, R.P. & Kumar, Ashok & Singh, Vijender
- 3898-3908 Effects of SO2 and NOx control on energy-efficiency power generation
by Graus, W.H.J. & Worrell, E.
- 3909-3924 Governance of the emerging bio-energy markets
by Verdonk, M. & Dieperink, C. & Faaij, A.P.C.
- 3925-3935 The effects of introducing natural gas in the Canary Islands for electricity generation
by Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier & Moreno-Piquero, Juan Carlos & Ramos-Henriquez, Jose Manuel
- 3936-3951 International comparison of energy efficiency of fossil power generation
by Graus, W.H.J. & Voogt, M. & Worrell, E.
- 3952-3966 The economic potential of bagasse cogeneration as CDM projects in Indonesia
by Restuti, Dewi & Michaelowa, Axel
- 3967-3978 Understanding energy and exergy efficiencies for improved energy management in power plants
by Kanoglu, Mehmet & Dincer, Ibrahim & Rosen, Marc A.
June 2007, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 3121-3125 Analysis of the silicon market: Will thin films profit?
by van Sark, W.G.J.H.M. & Brandsen, G.W. & Fleuster, M. & Hekkert, M.P.
- 3126-3133 Joint bidding restriction policy for selective E&P firms in the US Gulf of Mexico OCS: How persuasive is its effectiveness?
by Iledare, Omowumi O. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 3134-3144 Financial evaluation of renewable energy technologies for irrigation water pumping in India
by Purohit, Pallav
- 3145-3154 What is the limit of Chinese coal supplies--A STELLA model of Hubbert Peak
by Tao, Zaipu & Li, Mingyu
- 3155-3166 Performance assessment of electric power generations using an adaptive neural network algorithm
by Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Anvari, M. & Saberi, M.
- 3167-3178 Scenarios of application of energy certification procedure for residential buildings in Lebanon
by Cantin, R. & Mourtada, A. & Guarracino, G. & Adra, N. & Nasser, M. & Maamari, F.
- 3179-3193 Scenario-based analyses of energy system development and its environmental implications in Thailand
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Malla, Sunil & Liyanage, Migara H.
- 3194-3202 Fuel taxes: An important instrument for climate policy
by Sterner, Thomas
- 3203-3212 How to make the clean development mechanism sustainable--The potential of rent extraction
by Muller, Adrian
- 3213-3225 Strategic niche management for biofuels: Analysing past experiments for developing new biofuel policies
by van der Laak, W.W.M. & Raven, R.P.J.M. & Verbong, G.P.J.
- 3226-3235 Decomposition and decoupling effects of carbon dioxide emission from highway transportation in Taiwan, Germany, Japan and South Korea
by Lu, I.J. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles
- 3236-3246 Life cycle cost analysis of alternative vehicles and fuels in Thailand
by Goedecke, Martin & Therdthianwong, Supaporn & Gheewala, Shabbir H.
- 3247-3255 A preliminary assessment of the market coupling arrangement on the Kontek cable
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 3256-3269 Power sector scenarios for Thailand: An exploratory analysis 2002-2022
by Mulugetta, Yacob & Mantajit, Nathinee & Jackson, Tim
- 3270-3279 Reining China's industrial energy--Challenges of promoting expedient measures in a Chinese actor environment
by Nordqvist, Joakim
- 3280-3301 Energy geopolitics and Iran-Pakistan-India gas pipeline
by Verma, Shiv Kumar
- 3302-3315 Cyprus solar water heating cluster: A missed opportunity?
by Maxoulis, Christos N. & Charalampous, Harris P. & Kalogirou, Soteris A.
- 3316-3326 Parameters affecting the life cycle performance of PV technologies and systems
by Pacca, Sergio & Sivaraman, Deepak & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 3327-3334 Does willingness to pay for green energy differ by source?
by Borchers, Allison M. & Duke, Joshua M. & Parsons, George R.
- 3335-3346 High gas dependence for power generation in Thailand: The vulnerability analysis
by Nakawiro, Thanawat & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 3347-3359 The effect of financial constraints, technological progress and long-term contracts on tradable green certificates
by Agnolucci, Paolo
- 3360-3368 Promoting regional energy co-operation in South Asia
by Srivastava, Leena & Misra, Neha
- 3369-3382 An assessment of the Danish-German cross-border auctions
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 3383-3394 Integration of multiple national markets for electricity: The case of Norway and Sweden
by Amundsen, Eirik S. & Bergman, Lars
- 3395-3409 Environmental benefits of distributed generation with and without emissions trading
by Tsikalakis, A.G. & Hatziargyriou, N.D.
- 3410-3417 Economic structure and pollution intensity within the environmental input-output framework
by Llop, Maria
- 3418-3423 The adoption of domestic solar-power systems: Do consumers assess product attributes in a stepwise process?
by Faiers, Adam & Neame, Charles & Cook, Matt
- 3424-3439 Energy-efficiency standards for electric motors in Brazilian industry
by Garcia, Agenor Gomes Pinto & Szklo, Alexandre S. & Schaeffer, Roberto & McNeil, Michael A.
- 3440-3462 Effects of regulatory reforms in the electricity supply industry on electricity prices in developing countries
by Nagayama, Hiroaki
- 3463-3472 The role of buying consortia among SMEs in the electricity market in Italy
by Alderighi, Marco
- 3473-3482 Modelling energy systems for developing countries
by Urban, F. & Benders, R.M.J. & Moll, H.C.
- 3483-3495 Behaviors and housing inertia are key factors in determining the consequences of a shock in transportation costs
by Gusdorf, Francois & Hallegatte, Stephane
- 3496-3525 World offshore energy loss statistics
by Kaiser, Mark J.
- 3526-3540 Is energy consumption per capita broken stationary? New evidence from regional-based panels
by Chen, Pei-Fen & Lee, Chien-Chiang
- 3541-3545 Thermec 2006
by Rose, Lars
May 2007, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 2683-2691 Social acceptance of renewable energy innovation: An introduction to the concept
by Wustenhagen, Rolf & Wolsink, Maarten & Burer, Mary Jean
- 2692-2704 Planning of renewables schemes: Deliberative and fair decision-making on landscape issues instead of reproachful accusations of non-cooperation
by Wolsink, Maarten
- 2705-2714 NIMBY or not? Exploring the relevance of location and the politics of voiced opinions in renewable energy siting controversies
by van der Horst, Dan
- 2715-2726 "Planning", "siting" and the local acceptance of wind power: Some lessons from the French case
by Nadai, Alain
- 2727-2736 Community perspectives of wind energy in Australia: The application of a justice and community fairness framework to increase social acceptance
by Gross, Catherine
- 2737-2750 Wind power implementation in changing institutional landscapes: An international comparison
by Breukers, Sylvia & Wolsink, Maarten
- 2751-2760 Local acceptance of wind energy: Factors of success identified in French and German case studies
by Jobert, Arthur & Laborgne, Pia & Mimler, Solveig
- 2761-2769 The rise of community wind power in Japan: Enhanced acceptance through social innovation
by Maruyama, Yasushi & Nishikido, Makoto & Iida, Tetsunari
- 2770-2779 Strategies for the deployment of micro-generation: Implications for social acceptance
by Sauter, Raphael & Watson, Jim
- 2780-2789 Social acceptance of carbon dioxide storage
by Huijts, Nicole M.A. & Midden, Cees J.H. & Meijnders, Anneloes L.
- 2790-2798 Social acceptance of renewable energy innovations: The role of technology cooperation in urban Mexico
by Mallett, Alexandra
- 2799-2810 Social perceptions about a technological innovation for fuelwood cooking: Case study in rural Mexico
by Troncoso, Karin & Castillo, Alicia & Masera, Omar & Merino, Leticia
- 2811-2825 An economic assessment of windfarm power generation in Scotland including externalities
by Moran, Dominic & Sherrington, Chris
- 2826-2838 Nuclear power in Northern Russia: A case study on future energy security in the Murmansk region
by Kinnunen, Miia & Korppoo, Anna
- 2839-2851 The direct and indirect household energy requirements in the Republic of Korea from 1980 to 2000--An input-output analysis
by Park, Hi-Chun & Heo, Eunnyeong
- 2852-2861 Evaluating the limits of solar photovoltaics (PV) in traditional electric power systems
by Denholm, Paul & Margolis, Robert M.
- 2862-2868 A study on making a long-term improvement in the national energy efficiency and GHG control plans by the AHP approach
by Lee, Seong Kon & Yoon, Yong Jin & Kim, Jong Wook
- 2869-2878 Adoption of carbon dioxide efficient technologies and practices: An analysis of sector-specific convergence trends among 12 nations
by Persson, Tobias A. & Colpier, Ulrika Claeson & Azar, Christian
- 2879-2888 Do homeowners use energy labels? A comparison between Denmark and Belgium
by Gram-Hanssen, Kirsten & Bartiaux, Francoise & Michael Jensen, Ole & Cantaert, Madeleine
- 2889-2898 Russian gas price reform and the EU-Russia gas relationship: Incentives, consequences and European security of supply
by Spanjer, Aldo
- 2899-2911 Oil and gas exploration and production activities in Brazil: The consideration of environmental issues in the bidding rounds promoted by the National Petroleum Agency
by Mariano, Jacqueline & La Rovere, Emilio
- 2912-2924 The Energy Policy Act of 1992 and Executive Order 13149: Proposed compliance strategies and process improvements for federal agencies
by Helwig, Michael & Deason, Jonathan P.
- 2925-2938 Assessment and exploitation of energy-related externalities in the industrial sector
by Diakoulaki, D. & Mirasgedis, S. & Tourkolias, C.
- 2939-2945 Energy consumption and economic growth: The case of oil exporting countries
by Mehrara, Mohsen
- 2946-2959 Sustainable siting procedure of small hydroelectric plants: The Greek experience
by Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Maria, Efpraxia & Mathioudakis, Vassilis
- 2960-2968 Engineering, institutions, and the public interest: Evaluating product quality in the Kenyan solar photovoltaics industry
by Jacobson, Arne & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 2969-2977 Fossil fuel sustainability index: An application of resource management
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Hosgor, Enes & Surmeli, A. Nesen & Tatlidil, Huseyin
- 2978-2988 The impacts of energy prices on energy intensity: Evidence from China
by Hang, Leiming & Tu, Meizeng
- 2989-2994 Analysis and perspectives of the government programs to promote the renewable electricity generation in Brazil
by Ruiz, B.J. & Rodriguez, V. & Bermann, C.
- 2995-3002 Economic comparison of long-term nuclear fuel cycle management scenarios: The influence of the discount rate
by Le Dars, Aude & Loaec, Christine
- 3003-3014 An incentive mechanism for electricity transmission expansion in Mexico
by Rosellon, Juan
- 3015-3024 Energetic and exergetic aspects of cotton stalk production in establishing energy policies
by Hepbasli, Arif & Utlu, Zafer & Akdeniz, R. Cengiz
- 3025-3035 Linking consumer energy efficiency with security of supply
by Rutherford, J.P. & Scharpf, E.W. & Carrington, C.G.
- 3036-3045 Today or not today: Deregulating the Russian gas sector
by Grigoryev, Yuli
- 3046-3052 Cold or hot wash: Technological choices, cultural change, and their impact on clothes-washing energy use in China
by Lin, Jiang & Iyer, Maithili
- 3053-3060 Grid-connected vehicles as the core of future land-based transport systems
by Gilbert, Richard & Perl, Anthony
- 3061-3073 Nuclear power in open energy markets: A case study of Turkey
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 3074-3088 Testing Hubbert
by Brandt, Adam R.
- 3089-3103 Forward contracts in electricity markets: The Australian experience
by Anderson, Edward J. & Hu, Xinin & Winchester, Donald
- 3104-3114 Harmonization of renewable electricity feed-in laws in the European Union
by Munoz, Miquel & Oschmann, Volker & David Tabara, J.
- 3115-3118 Refunded emission taxes: A resolution to the cap-versus-tax dilemma for greenhouse gas regulation
by Johnson, Kenneth C.
April 2007, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 2023-2030 Impact of energy efficiency gains on output and energy use with Cobb-Douglas production function
by Wei, Taoyuan
- 2031-2037 Specific concerns of Pakistan in the context of energy security issues and geopolitics of the region
by Sahir, Mukhtar H. & Qureshi, Arshad H.
- 2038-2050 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on exergy--Part 1: Fossil fuels and energy minerals
by Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B.
- 2051-2064 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on exergy--Part 2: Renewable energy sources and forest
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q.
- 2065-2078 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on exergy--Part 3: Agricultural products
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q.
- 2079-2086 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on exergy--Part 4: Fishery and rangeland
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q.
- 2087-2095 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on energy--Part 5: Resource structure and intensity
by Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B.
- 2096-2109 A supply model for crude oil and natural gas in the Middle East
by Chedid, R. & Kobrosly, M. & Ghajar, R.
- 2110-2120 CCS: A future CO2 mitigation option for Germany?--A bottom-up approach
by Martinsen, Dag & Linssen, Jochen & Markewitz, Peter & Vogele, Stefan
- 2121-2130 Residential implementation of critical-peak pricing of electricity
by Herter, Karen
- 2131-2140 Demand reduction in the UK--with a focus on the non-domestic sector
by Toke, David & Taylor, Simon
- 2141-2150 Residential energy use in one-family households with natural gas provision in a city of the Patagonian Andean region
by Gonzalez, A.D. & Carlsson-Kanyama, A. & Crivelli, E.S. & Gortari, S.
- 2151-2162 Assessing reliability in energy supply systems
by McCarthy, Ryan W. & Ogden, Joan M. & Sperling, Daniel
- 2163-2172 Energy efficiency in residences--Challenges for women and men in the North
by Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika & Linden, Anna-Lisa
- 2173-2186 An emerging market in fuel cells? Residential combined heat and power in four countries
by Brown, James E. & Hendry, Chris N. & Harborne, Paul
- 2187-2196 The contribution of small hydro power stations to the electricity generation in Greece: Technical and economic considerations
by Kaldellis, J.K.
- 2197-2208 Co-evolution of waste and electricity regimes: Multi-regime dynamics in the Netherlands (1969-2003)
by Raven, Rob
- 2209-2230 Electricity sector in the Palestinian territories: Which priorities for development and peace?
by Abualkhair, Ayman
- 2231-2238 Formulating a modern energy companies' environment in the EU accession member states through a decision support methodology
by Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Psarras, John
- 2239-2248 A quantitative analysis of the European Automakers' voluntary commitment to reduce CO2 emissions from new passenger cars based on independent experimental data
by Fontaras, Georgios & Samaras, Zissis
- 2249-2255 Public perception related to a hydrogen hybrid internal combustion engine transit bus demonstration and hydrogen fuel
by Hickson, Allister & Phillips, Al & Morales, Gene
- 2256-2267 Biofuels for transport in Europe: Lessons from Germany and the UK
by Bomb, Christian & McCormick, Kes & Deurwaarder, Ewout & Kaberger, Tomas
- 2268-2280 The UK domestic photovoltaics industry and the role of central government
by Keirstead, James
- 2281-2286 System dynamics model of Hubbert Peak for China's oil
by Tao, Zaipu & Li, Mingyu
- 2287-2295 Can market oriented economic reforms contribute to energy efficiency improvement? Evidence from China
by Fan, Ying & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 2296-2304 The future role of photovoltaics: A learning curve versus portfolio perspective
by Albrecht, Johan
- 2305-2312 Impacts of wind power generation and CO2 emission constraints on the future choice of fuels and technologies in the power sector of Vietnam
by Nguyen, Khanh Q.
- 2313-2319 Transition strategy of the transportation energy and powertrain in China
by Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao
- 2320-2335 Scenario analysis on CO2 emissions reduction potential in China's iron and steel industry
by Wang, Ke & Wang, Can & Lu, Xuedu & Chen, Jining
- 2336-2346 Stakeholders or subject matter experts, who should be consulted?
by Alberts, Daniel J.
- 2347-2351 Have European gas prices converged?
by Robinson, Terry
- 2352-2359 Scenario planning for the electricity generation in Indonesia
by Rachmatullah, C. & Aye, Lu & Fuller, R.J.