The importance of iteration and deployment in technology development: A study of the impact on wave and tidal stream energy research, development and innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allan, Grant & Gilmartin, Michelle & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim, 2011. "Levelised costs of Wave and Tidal energy in the UK: Cost competitiveness and the importance of "banded" Renewables Obligation Certificates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 23-39, January.
- MacGillivray, Andrew & Jeffrey, Henry & Winskel, Mark & Bryden, Ian, 2014. "Innovation and cost reduction for marine renewable energy: A learning investment sensitivity analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 108-124.
- Bewley, Ronald & Fiebig, Denzil G., 1988. "A flexible logistic growth model with applications in telecommunications," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 177-192.
- Winskel, Mark & Markusson, Nils & Jeffrey, Henry & Candelise, Chiara & Dutton, Geoff & Howarth, Paul & Jablonski, Sophie & Kalyvas, Christos & Ward, David, 2014. "Learning pathways for energy supply technologies: Bridging between innovation studies and learning rates," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 96-114.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Lauber, Volkmar, 2006. "The politics and policy of energy system transformation--explaining the German diffusion of renewable energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 256-276, February.
- Grubler, Arnulf & Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Victor, David G., 1999. "Dynamics of energy technologies and global change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 247-280, May.
- Wilson, Charlie, 2012. "Up-scaling, formative phases, and learning in the historical diffusion of energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 81-94.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:1397-1409 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:536-550 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:1926-1938 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIteration; Formative stage; Up-scaling; Paradigm change;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:87:y:2015:i:c:p:542-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .