Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
July 2008, Volume 36, Issue 7
- 2460-2463 Recognising the potential for renewable energy heating and cooling
by Seyboth, Kristin & Beurskens, Luuk & Langniss, Ole & Sims, Ralph E.H.
- 2464-2470 WEC energy policy scenarios to 2050
by Schiffer, Hans-Wilhelm
- 2471-2480 Comprehensive evaluation of industrial CO2 emission (1989-2004) in Taiwan by input-output structural decomposition
by Chang, Yih F. & Lewis, Charles & Lin, Sue J.
- 2481-2503 Take-or-pay contracts for renewables deployment
by Johnston, Angus & Kavali, Amalia & Neuhoff, Karsten
- 2504-2512 Farm-level constraints on the domestic supply of perennial energy crops in the UK
by Sherrington, Chris & Bartley, Justin & Moran, Dominic
- 2513-2516 Grappling with a half-hearted policy: The case of renewable energy and the environment in South Africa
by Sebitosi, A.B. & Pillay, P.
- 2517-2526 Biomass and China's carbon emissions: A missing piece of carbon decomposition
by Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I.
- 2527-2535 Transport energy modeling with meta-heuristic harmony search algorithm, an application to Turkey
by Ceylan, Huseyin & Ceylan, Halim & Haldenbilen, Soner & Baskan, Ozgur
- 2536-2543 The crisis of gasoline consumption in the Iran's transportation sector
by Houri Jafari, H. & Baratimalayeri, A.
- 2544-2555 The future of electric two-wheelers and electric vehicles in China
by Weinert, Jonathan & Ogden, Joan & Sperling, Dan & Burke, Andrew
- 2556-2561 Grey relation analysis of motor vehicular energy consumption in Taiwan
by Lu, I.J. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles
- 2562-2569 Application of genetic algorithm (GA) technique on demand estimation of fossil fuels in Turkey
by Canyurt, Olcay Ersel & Ozturk, Harun Kemal
- 2570-2577 Why is Brazil enriching uranium?
by Cabrera-Palmer, Belkis & Rothwell, Geoffrey
- 2578-2590 Socio-geographic perception in the diffusion of innovation: Solar energy technology in Sri Lanka
by McEachern, Menzie & Hanson, Susan
- 2591-2600 Unit root properties of crude oil spot and futures prices
by Maslyuk, Svetlana & Smyth, Russell
- 2601-2609 Modeling the return and volatility of the Greek electricity marginal system price
by Theodorou, Petros & Karyampas, Dimitrios
- 2610-2619 Misreading liberalisation and privatisation: The case of the US energy utilities in Europe
by Haar, Laura N. & Jones, Trefor
- 2620-2627 A theoretical analysis of procurement auctions for tertiary control in Germany
by Müller, Gernot & Rammerstorfer, Margarethe
- 2628-2636 Energy demand forecast for mechanized agriculture in rural India
by Baruah, Debendra C. & Bora, Ganesh C.
- 2637-2644 A simulated-based neural network algorithm for forecasting electrical energy consumption in Iran
by Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Sohrabkhani, S.
- 2645-2657 Regulating technological change--The strategic reactions of utility companies towards subsidy policies in the German, Spanish and UK electricity markets
by Stenzel, Till & Frenzel, Alexander
- 2658-2664 Global overview of industrial energy intensity
by Silveria, Fernando Castellanos & Luken, Ralph A.
- 2665-2673 Indicators for assessment of rural electrification--An approach for the comparison of apples and pears
by Ilskog, Elisabeth
- 2674-2684 And then they lived sustainably ever after?--Assessment of rural electrification cases by means of indicators
by Ilskog, Elisabeth & Kjellström, Björn
- 2685-2693 Planning an energy-conserving policy for Taiwan based on international examples of success
by Lu, Shyi-Min & Huang, Yih-Shiaw & Lu, Jhy-Ming
- 2694-2708 CO2, GDP and RET: An aggregate economic equilibrium analysis for Turkey
by Kumbaroglu, Gürkan & Karali, Nihan & ArIkan, YIldIz
- 2709-2718 Technical, environmental, and economic assessment of deploying advanced coal power technologies in the Chinese context
by Zhao, Lifeng & Xiao, Yunhan & Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Wang, Bo & Xu, Xiang
- 2719-2733 Towards consistent and reliable Dutch and international energy statistics for the chemical industry
by Neelis, M.L. & Pouwelse, J.W.
- 2734-2753 Concurrent and legacy economic and environmental impacts from establishing a marine energy sector in Scotland
by Allan, Grant J. & Bryden, Ian & McGregor, Peter G. & Stallard, Tim & Kim Swales, J. & Turner, Karen & Wallace, Robin
- 2754-2760 Reducing the fuel use and greenhouse gas emissions of the US vehicle fleet
by Bandivadekar, Anup & Cheah, Lynette & Evans, Christopher & Groode, Tiffany & Heywood, John & Kasseris, Emmanuel & Kromer, Matthew & Weiss, Malcolm
- 2761-2764 Human population and carbon dioxide
by Schaffer, W.M.
- 2765-2769 A structural VAR analysis of electricity consumption and real GDP: Evidence from the G7 countries
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Prasad, Arti
- 2770-2770 Corrigendum to "An integrated DEA PCA numerical taxonomy approach for energy efficiency assessment and consumption optimization in energy intensive manufacturing sectors?": [Energy Policy 35 (2007) 3792-3806]
by Azadeh, A. & Amalnick, M.S. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Asadzadeh, S.M.
June 2008, Volume 36, Issue 6
- 1821-1825 Views on Turkey's impending ESCO market: Is it promising?
by Okay, Esin & Okay, Nesrin & Konukman, Alp Er S. & Akman, Ugur
- 1826-1828 Peak oil in the light of oil formation theories
by Tsatskin, Alexander & Balaban, Oded
- 1829-1842 State governance evolution in resource-rich transition economies: An application to Russia and Kazakhstan
by Kalyuzhnova, Yelena & Nygaard, Christian
- 1843-1857 International policy issues regarding solar water heating, with a focus on New Zealand
by Roulleau, T. & Lloyd, C.R.
- 1858-1866 Effect of daylight saving time on lighting energy use: A literature review
by Aries, Myriam B.C. & Newsham, Guy R.
- 1867-1872 Turkey's natural gas policy
by Hacisalihoglu, Bilge
- 1873-1878 Rent extraction with a type-by-type scheme: An instrument to incorporate sustainable development into the CDM
by Liu, Xuemei
- 1879-1889 Analysis of interactions among the barriers to energy saving in China
by Wang, GuoHong & Wang, YunXia & Zhao, Tao
- 1890-1906 Natural gas corridors between the EU and its main suppliers: Simulation results with the dynamic GASTALE model
by Lise, Wietze & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & van Oostvoorn, Frits
- 1907-1914 The effect of trade between China and the UK on national and global carbon dioxide emissions
by Li, You & Hewitt, C.N.
- 1915-1926 Tracking the genealogy of CO2 emissions in the electricity sector: An intersectoral approach applied to the Spanish case
by Tarancón Morán, Miguel Ángel & del Rio, Pablo & Albiñana, Fernando Callejas
- 1927-1936 Atmospheric stabilization of CO2 emissions: Near-term reductions and absolute versus intensity-based targets
by Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 1937-1944 Improvement of energy demand forecasts using swarm intelligence: The case of Turkey with projections to 2025
by Ünler, Alper
- 1945-1956 What people do when they say they are conserving electricity
by Woods, James
- 1957-1968 Energy intensity and greenhouse gas emission of a purchase in the retail park service sector: An integrative approach
by Farreny, Ramon & Gabarrell, Xavier & Rieradevall, Joan
- 1969-1979 How efficient are African electricity companies? Evidence from the Southern African countries
by Estache, Antonio & Tovar, Beatriz & Trujillo, Lourdes
- 1980-1999 Post-Kyoto energy consumption strategies for the Greek interconnected electric system
by Dagoumas, A.S. & Panapakidis, I.P. & Papagiannis, G.K. & Dokopoulos, P.S.
- 2000-2015 Small hydro power projects under clean development mechanism in India: A preliminary assessment
by Purohit, Pallav
- 2016-2029 Assessment of access to electricity and the socio-economic impacts in rural areas of developing countries
by Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 2030-2043 Driving forces and barriers in the development and implementation of coal-to-liquids (CtL) technologies in Germany
by Vallentin, Daniel
- 2044-2050 Project ARBRE: Lessons for bio-energy developers and policy-makers
by Piterou, Athena & Shackley, Simon & Upham, Paul
- 2051-2062 The political economy of international green certificate markets
by Söderholm, Patrik
- 2063-2073 Implications of carbon cap-and-trade for US voluntary renewable energy markets
by Bird, Lori A. & Holt, Edward & Levenstein Carroll, Ghita
- 2074-2085 Investigating attitudes to hydrogen refuelling facilities and the social cost to local residents
by O'Garra, Tanya & Mourato, Susana & Pearson, Peter
- 2086-2097 The sustainability of ethanol production from sugarcane
by Goldemberg, José & Coelho, Suani Teixeira & Guardabassi, Patricia
- 2098-2108 Savings estimates for the United States Environmental Protection Agency's ENERGY STAR voluntary product labeling program
by Sanchez, Marla C. & Brown, Richard E. & Webber, Carrie & Homan, Gregory K.
- 2109-2119 Redefining RECs--Part 1: Untangling attributes and offsets
by Gillenwater, Michael
- 2120-2129 Redefining RECs--Part 2: Untangling certificates and emission markets
by Gillenwater, Michael
- 2130-2142 Economical, environmental and technical analysis of building integrated photovoltaic systems in Malaysia
by Seng, Lim Yun & Lalchand, G. & Sow Lin, Gladys Mak
- 2143-2153 Learning for supplying as a motive to be the early adopter of a new energy technology: A study on the adoption of stationary fuel cells
by Huang, Albert Ying-Je & Liu, Ruey-Hua
- 2154-2162 Small-scale bioenergy projects in rural China: Lessons to be learnt
by Han, Jingyi & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Lu, Yonglong & Zhang, Lei
- 2163-2181 Sugarcane energy use: The Cuban case
by Alonso-Pippo, Walfrido & Luengo, Carlos A. & Koehlinger, John & Garzone, Pietro & Cornacchia, Giacinto
- 2182-2190 An exposé of bioenergy and its potential and utilization in Turkey
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 2191-2199 Household energy consumption and consumer electronics: The case of television
by Crosbie, Tracey
- 2200-2211 Cost development of future technologies for power generation--A study based on experience curves and complementary bottom-up assessments
by Neij, Lena
- 2212-2225 Size matters: Installed maximal unit size predicts market life cycles of electricity generation technologies and systems
by Li, N.
- 2226-2233 Are renewables an alternative to nuclear power? An analysis of the Austria/Slovakia discussions
by Lofstedt, Ragnar
- 2234-2252 An indicator framework for assessing US state carbon emissions reduction efforts (with baseline trends from 1990 to 2001)
by Jiusto, Scott
- 2253-2264 US military expenditures to protect the use of Persian Gulf oil for motor vehicles
by Delucchi, Mark A. & Murphy, James J.
- 2265-2278 Expanding electricity capacity in Thailand to meet the twin challenges of supply security and environmental protection
by Nakawiro, Thanawat & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Limmeechokchai, Bundit
- 2279-2289 Economic and energy impacts from participation in the regional greenhouse gas initiative: A case study of the State of Maryland
by Ruth, Matthias & Gabriel, Steven A. & Palmer, Karen L. & Burtraw, Dallas & Paul, Anthony & Chen, Yihsu & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Irani, Daraius & Michael, Jeffrey & Ross, Kim M. & Conklin, Russell & Miller, Julia
- 2290-2291 Gwyneth Cravens, Power To Save The World (The Truth About Nuclear Energy) , Alfred A. Knoph, New York (2007) ISBN 978-0-307-26656-9 439pp. (index included), US$ 27.95
by Sohn, Ira
- 2292-2292 Corrigendum to "Impact assessment of emissions stabilization scenarios with and without induced technological change" [Energy Policy 35 (2007) 5337-5345]
by Kemfert, Claudia & Truong, Truong
May 2008, Volume 36, Issue 5
- 1577-1583 Towards a sustainably certifiable futures contract for biofuels
by Mathews, John A.
- 1584-1588 The possible role of nuclear energy in Italy
by Esposto, Stefano
- 1589-1599 Fuel ethanol from cane molasses in Thailand: Environmental and cost performance
by Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Gheewala, Shabbir H.
- 1600-1610 Deregulating with no regulator: Is the German electricity transmission regime institutionally correct?
by Glachant, Jean-Michel & Dubois, Ute & Perez, Yannick
- 1611-1621 Stakeholders' perspectives on barriers to remote wind-diesel power plants in Canada
by Weis, Timothy M. & Ilinca, Adrian & Pinard, Jean-Paul
- 1622-1641 Future European gas supply in the resource triangle of the Former Soviet Union, the Middle East and Northern Africa
by Remme, Uwe & Blesl, Markus & Fahl, Ulrich
- 1642-1648 Input-output analysis of alternative policies implemented on the energy activities: An application for Catalonia
by Llop, Maria & Pié, Laia
- 1649-1665 The potential role of hydrogen energy in India and Western Europe
by van Ruijven, Bas & Hari, Lakshmikanth & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert
- 1666-1678 Multiple timescale analysis and factor analysis of energy ecological footprint growth in China 1953-2006
by Chen, Cheng-Zhong & Lin, Zhen-Shan
- 1679-1686 Decision-making in electrical appliance use in the home
by Yamamoto, Yoshihiro & Suzuki, Akihiko & Fuwa, Yasuhiro & Sato, Tomohiro
- 1687-1696 The economic benefit of short-term forecasting for wind energy in the UK electricity market
by Barthelmie, R.J. & Murray, F. & Pryor, S.C.
- 1697-1711 From state monopoly to renewable portfolio: Restructuring China's electric utility
by Ma, Chunbo & He, Lining
- 1712-1725 Distribution network tariffs: A closed question?
by Rodriguez Ortega, Maria Pia & Pérez-Arriaga, J. Ignacio & Abbad, Juan Rivier & González, Jesús Peco
- 1726-1735 Ex-post evaluation of European energy models
by Pilavachi, P.A. & Dalamaga, Th. & Rossetti di Valdalbero, D. & Guilmot, J.-F.
- 1736-1747 Towards a low-carbon future in China's building sector--A review of energy and climate models forecast
by Li, Jun
- 1748-1756 Impact of solar energy cost on water production cost of seawater desalination plants in Egypt
by Lamei, A. & van der Zaag, P. & von Münch, E.
- 1757-1763 Load research as a tool in electric power system planning, operation, and control--The case of Jordan
by Elkarmi, Fawwaz
- 1764-1775 Overseas oil-development policy of resource-poor countries: A case study from Japan
by Koike, Masanari & Mogi, Gento & Albedaiwi, Waleed H.
- 1776-1787 Implications of generator siting for CO2 pipeline infrastructure
by Newcomer, Adam & Apt, Jay
- 1788-1801 Reference models and incentive regulation of electricity distribution networks: An evaluation of Sweden's Network Performance Assessment Model (NPAM)
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael
- 1802-1820 The costs of failure: A preliminary assessment of major energy accidents, 1907-2007
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
April 2008, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 1247-1250 Virtual biofuels--A cheaper, better, faster alternative?
by Saunders, Harry D.
- 1251-1256 Mitigating greenhouse: Limited time, limited options
by Moriarty, Patrick & Honnery, Damon
- 1257-1272 Lignite industry in Greece within a world context: Mining, energy supply and environment
by Kavouridis, Konstantinos
- 1273-1283 The Clean Development Mechanism and the international diffusion of technologies: An empirical study
by Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann
- 1284-1291 The competitiveness of Korea as a developer of hydrogen energy technology: The AHP approach
by Lee, Seong Kon & Mogi, Gento & Kim, Jong Wook
- 1292-1302 Competition policy and regulation in hydro-dominated electricity markets
by Rangel, Luiz Fernando
- 1303-1317 Intermediate steps towards the 2000Â W society in Switzerland: An energy-economic scenario analysis
by Schulz, Thorsten F. & Kypreos, Socrates & Barreto, Leonardo & Wokaun, Alexander
- 1318-1330 What does Europe pay for clean energy?--Review of macroeconomic simulation studies
by Dannenberg, Astrid & Mennel, Tim & Moslener, Ulf
- 1331-1343 Market power in the European electricity market--The impacts of dry weather and additional transmission capacity
by Lise, Wietze & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Hers, Sebastiaan
- 1344-1354 An international comparison of regulatory organizations and licensing procedures for new nuclear power plants
by Bredimas, Alexandre & Nuttall, William J.
- 1355-1365 Feebates promoting energy-efficient cars: Design options to address more consumers and possible counteracting effects
by Peters, Anja & Mueller, Michel G. & de Haan, Peter & Scholz, Roland W.
- 1366-1374 Now that California has AMI, what can the state do with it?
by Woo, C.K. & Kollman, E. & Orans, R. & Price, S. & Horii, B.
- 1375-1385 Is cluster policy useful for the energy sector? Assessing self-declared hydrogen clusters in the Netherlands
by Mans, Pieter & Alkemade, Floortje & van der Valk, Tessa & Hekkert, Marko P.
- 1386-1403 Sectoral trends in global energy use and greenhouse gas emissions
by de Ia Rue du Can, Stephane & Price, Lynn
- 1404-1419 The economy-wide impact of controlling energy consumption in Indonesia: An analysis using a Social Accounting Matrix framework
by Hartono, Djoni & Resosudarmo, Budy P.
- 1420-1429 Greenhouse gas emissions trading among Pacific Rim countries: An analysis of policies to bring developing countries to the bargaining table
by Rose, Adam & Wei, Dan
- 1430-1435 Understanding the role of energy consumption in human development through the use of saturation phenomena
by Martinez, Daniel M. & Ebenhack, Ben W.
- 1436-1447 More competition: Threat or chance for financing renewable electricity?
by Szabó, Sándor & Jäger-Waldau, Arnulf
- 1448-1456 Do liberalised electricity markets help or hinder CHP and district heating? The case of the UK
by Toke, David & Fragaki, Aikaterini
- 1457-1469 The capacity credit of micro-combined heat and power
by Hawkes, A.D. & Leach, M.A.
- 1470-1478 An empirical analysis of the dynamic programming model of stockpile acquisition strategies for China's strategic petroleum reserve
by Wu, Gang & Fan, Ying & Liu, Lan-Cui & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 1479-1490 The emerging liquid biofuel market in Argentina: Implications for domestic demand and international trade
by Lamers, Patrick & McCormick, Kes & Hilbert, Jorge Antonio
- 1491-1508 The emergence and troubled growth of a 'biopower' innovation system in Sweden
by Jacobsson, Staffan
- 1509-1520 Can the future EU ETS support wind energy investments?
by Blanco, Maria Isabel & Rodrigues, Glória
- 1521-1537 Merging electricity and environment politics of Hong Kong: Identifying the barriers from the ways that sustainability is defined
by Lo, Alex Y.H.
- 1538-1544 Promoting biofuels: Implications for developing countries
by Peters, Jörg & Thielmann, Sascha
- 1545-1550 Green vs. green: Measuring the compensation required to site electrical generation windmills in a viewshed
by Groothuis, Peter A. & Groothuis, Jana D. & Whitehead, John C.
- 1551-1566 Breaking the cycle: Producer and consumer perspectives on the non-adoption of passive solar housing in the US
by Garrett, Vicki & Koontz, Tomas M.
- 1567-1568 On the global warming problem due to carbon dioxide
by Lonngren, Karl E. & Bai, Er-Wei
- 1569-1573 Disagreement over carbon footprints: A comparison of electric and LPG forklifts
by Johnson, Eric
- 1574-1576 The effect of flex fuel vehicles in the Brazilian light road transportation
by Kamimura, Arlindo & Sauer, Ildo L.
March 2008, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 923-928 Replacing tedium with transformation: Why the US Department of Energy needs to change the way it conducts long-term R&D
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 929-936 Trojan horse or horn of plenty? Reflections on allowing CCS in the CDM
by de Coninck, Heleen
- 937-939 How to reach a compromise on drilling in AWNR
by Snyder, Brian
- 940-945 Carbon-negative biofuels
by Mathews, John A.
- 946-953 Harmonization of renewable electricity feed-in laws: A comment
by Söderholm, Patrik
- 954-970 Taking out 1 billion tons of CO2: The magic of China's 11th Five-Year Plan?
by Lin, Jiang & Zhou, Nan & Levine, Mark & Fridley, David
- 971-980 Using strong sustainability to optimize electricity generation fuel mixes
by Bishop, Justin D.K. & Amaratunga, Gehan A.J. & Rodriguez, Cuauhtemoc
- 981-990 Design of an economically efficient feed-in tariff structure for renewable energy development
by Lesser, Jonathan A. & Su, Xuejuan
- 991-998 Functionality of the approach of hierarchical analysis in the full cost accounting in the IRP of a metropolitan airport
by Cicone Jr., Décio & Udaeta, Miguel Edgar Morales & Grimoni, José Aquiles Baesso & Galvão, Luiz Cláudio Ribeiro
- 999-1018 Natural-gas-powered thermoelectricity as a reliability factor in the Brazilian electric sector
by Fernandes, E. & de Oliveira, J.C.S. & de Oliveira, P.R. & Alonso, P.S.R.
- 1019-1028 Progress, influence and perspectives of emergy theories in China, in support of environmentally sound economic development and equitable trade
by Dong, Xiaobin & Ulgiati, Sergio & Yan, Maochao & Gao, Wangsheng
- 1029-1043 Why do oil prices jump (or fall)?
by Wirl, Franz
- 1044-1058 Rural electrification in Zambia: A policy and institutional analysis
by Haanyika, Charles M.
- 1059-1073 The dimensions of the policy debate over transportation energy: The case of hydrogen in the United States
by Collantes, Gustavo
- 1074-1089 Multicriteria evaluation of power plants impact on the living standard using the analytic hierarchy process
by Chatzimouratidis, Athanasios I. & Pilavachi, Petros A.
- 1090-1095 Stay cool with less work: China's new energy-efficiency standards for air conditioners
by Lin, Jiang & Rosenquist, Gregory
- 1096-1106 A critical review of IEA's oil demand forecast for China
by Nel, Willem P. & Cooper, Christopher J.
- 1107-1124 The Triptych approach revisited: A staged sectoral approach for climate mitigation
by den Elzen, Michel & Höhne, Niklas & Moltmann, Sara
- 1125-1133 Everybody merges with somebody--The wave of M&As in the energy industry and the EU merger policy
by Verde, Stefano
- 1134-1147 Modelling the impacts of CDM incentives for the Thai electricity sector
by Weiss, Philipp & Lefèvre, Thierry & Möst, Dominik
- 1148-1163 Applying physical input-output tables of energy to estimate the energy ecological footprint (EEF) of Galicia (NW Spain)
by Carballo Penela, Adolfo & Sebastián Villasante, Carlos
- 1164-1168 The asymmetric relationship between oil revenues and economic activities: The case of oil-exporting countries
by Mehrara, Mohsen
- 1169-1180 An integrated assessment of a large-scale biodiesel production in Italy: Killing several birds with one stone?
by Russi, Daniela
- 1181-1194 Comparison of CO2 emission scenarios and mitigation opportunities in China's five sectors in 2020
by Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining & Wang, Ke & Zhang, Ying & Lu, Xuedu
- 1195-1211 Oil vulnerability index of oil-importing countries
by Gupta, Eshita
- 1212-1222 Economics of producing hydrogen as transportation fuel using offshore wind energy systems
by Mathur, Jyotirmay & Agarwal, Nalin & Swaroop, Rakesh & Shah, Nikhar
- 1223-1232 A pre-feasibility case study on integrated resource planning including renewables
by Yilmaz, Pelin & Hakan Hocaoglu, M. & Konukman, Alp Er S.
- 1233-1235 E85 and fuel efficiency: An empirical analysis of 2007 EPA test data
by Roberts, Matthew C.
- 1236-1242 Evaluating the scope for energy-efficiency improvements in the public sector: Benchmarking NHSScotland's smaller health buildings
by Murray, Joe & Pahl, O. & Burek, S.
- 1243-1244 Review of Fueling Our Future--An Introduction to Sustainable Energy, Robert L. Evans, 1st ed., Cambridge University Press (2007). 192pp., US$87.80, ISBN-13: 978-0521865630
by Rose, Lars
February 2008, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 497-500 Community renewable energy: What should it mean
by Walker, Gordon & Devine-Wright, Patrick
- 501-507 Preparing for global rollout: A `developed country first' demonstration programme for rapid CCS deployment
by Gibbins, Jon & Chalmers, Hannah
- 508-521 Towards a local learning (innovation) model of solar photovoltaic deployment
by Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro
- 522-530 A hydrogen economy and its impact on the world as we know it
by Blanchette Jr., Stephen
- 531-540 Bioenergy transition in rural China: Policy options and co-benefits
by Gan, Lin & Yu, Juan
- 541-552 International energy assistance needs and options for the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)
by Von Hippel, David F. & Hayes, Peter & Williams, James H. & Greacen, Chris & Sagrillo, Mick & Savage, Timothy
- 553-560 Who pays for the `beer fridge' Evidence from Canada
by Young, Denise
- 561-570 China's energy efficiency target 2010
by Yang, Ming
- 571-576 Artificial neural network estimation of global solar radiation using air temperature and relative humidity
by Rehman, Shafiqur & Mohandes, Mohamed
- 577-590 An adopter-centric approach to analyze the diffusion patterns of innovative residential heating systems in Sweden
by Mahapatra, Krushna & Gustavsson, Leif
- 591-602 Network constrained wind integration on Vancouver Island
by Maddaloni, Jesse D. & Rowe, Andrew M. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 603-611 Life cycle cost analysis of HPVT air collector under different Indian climatic conditions
by Raman, Vivek & Tiwari, G.N.
- 612-626 The Spanish retail petroleum market: New patterns of competition since the liberalization of the industry
by Bello, Alejandro & Cavero, Sandra
- 627-641 A portfolio risk analysis on electricity supply planning
by Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua
- 642-661 Potentials and costs of carbon dioxide mitigation in the world's buildings
by Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Novikova, Aleksandra
- 662-672 Energy use efficiency in the Indian manufacturing sector: An interstate analysis
by Mukherjee, Kankana
- 673-685 America's bottom-up climate change mitigation policy
by Lutsey, Nicholas & Sperling, Daniel
- 686-692 Rhetoric versus reality: Russian threats to European energy supply
by Goldthau, Andreas
- 693-703 Coal and sustainable energy supply challenges and barriers
by Kavouridis, K. & Koukouzas, N.
- 704-713 The arguments for and against ownership unbundling of energy transmission networks
by Pollitt, Michael
- 714-721 Energy impact of indoor environmental policy for air-conditioned offices of Hong Kong
by Wong, L.T. & Mui, K.W. & Shi, K.L.
- 722-729 Analysis of the impacts of combining carbon taxation and emission trading on different industry sectors
by Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles
- 730-742 The sustainability challenge of meeting carbon dioxide targets in Europe by 2020
by Saikku, Laura & Rautiainen, Aapo & Kauppi, Pekka E.
- 743-754 Technical and economic assessment of hybrid photovoltaic/wind system with battery storage in Corsica island
by Diaf, S. & Belhamel, M. & Haddadi, M. & Louche, A.
- 755-767 Does more energy consumption bolster economic growth An application of the nonlinear threshold regression model
by Huang, Bwo-Nung & Hwang, M.J. & Yang, C.W.
- 768-774 Psychological determinants of attitude towards and willingness to pay for green electricity
by Hansla, Andre & Gamble, Amelie & Juliusson, Asgeir & Garling, Tommy
- 775-786 An econometrics view of worldwide fossil fuel consumption and the role of US
by Shafiee, Shahriar & Topal, Erkan
- 787-797 Price drivers and structural breaks in European carbon prices 2005-2007
by Alberola, Emilie & Chevallier, Julien & Cheze, Benoi^t
- 798-810 External determinants for the adoption of stationary fuel cells--Infrastructure and policy issues
by Karger, Cornelia R. & Bongartz, Richard
- 811-820 Regional CO2 budget, countermeasures and reduction aims for the Alpine tourist region of Davos, Switzerland
by Walz, A. & Calonder, G.-P. & Hagedorn, F. & Lardelli, C. & Lundstrom, C. & Stockli, V.
- 821-833 Total-factor energy efficiency of regions in Japan
by Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li
- 834-842 Importance of biomass energy sources for Turkey
by Demirbas, Ayhan
- 843-849 Emergency management in the Swedish electricity market: The need to challenge the responsibility gap
by Palm, Jenny
- 850-866 Integrated energy planning for transportation sector--A case study for Iran with techno-economic approach
by Sadeghi, Mehdi & Mirshojaeian Hosseini, Hossein
- 867-880 Russian natural gas exports--Will Russian gas price reforms improve the European security of supply
by Sagen, Eirik Lund & Tsygankova, Marina
- 881-889 Mitigation of maximum world oil production: Shortage scenarios
by Hirsch, Robert L.
- 890-899 An econometric study on long-term energy outlook and the implications of renewable energy utilization in Malaysia
by Gan, Peck Yean & Li, ZhiDong
- 900-909 Development of modified rational buyer auction for procurement of ancillary services utilizing participation matrix
by Jamalzadeh, R. & Ardehali, M.M. & Rashidinejad, M.
- 910-918 Electricity consumption-real GDP causality nexus: Evidence from a bootstrapped causality test for 30 OECD countries
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Prasad, Arti
January 2008, Volume 36, Issue 1