Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
September 2008, Volume 36, Issue 9
- 3252-3265 The potential of water power in the fight against global warming in the US
by Kosnik, Lea
- 3266-3277 The impact of retail rate structures on the economics of commercial photovoltaic systems in California
by Mills, Andrew & Wiser, Ryan & Barbose, Galen & Golove, William
- 3278-3285 Energy efficiency in New Zealand's residential sector: A systemic analysis
by Elias, Arun Abraham
- 3286-3299 The future of natural gas consumption in Beijing, Guangdong and Shanghai: An assessment utilizing MARKAL
by Jiang, BinBin & Wenying, Chen & Yuefeng, Yu & Lemin, Zeng & Victor, David
- 3300-3311 Managing carbon regulatory risk in utility resource planning: Current practices in the Western United States
by Barbose, Galen & Wiser, Ryan & Phadke, Amol & Goldman, Charles
- 3312-3316 Renewable energy and the environment in South Africa: A way forward
by Sebitosi, A.B. & Pillay, P.
- 3317-3322 Civilisation and energy payback
by Gagnon, Luc
- 3323-3332 The diversity of design of TSOs
by Rious, Vincent & Glachant, Jean-Michel & Perez, Yannick & Dessante, Philippe
- 3333-3344 Reassessing the "energy ladder": Household energy use in Maun, Botswana
by Hiemstra-van der Horst, Greg & Hovorka, Alice J.
- 3345-3359 Analysing the impact of renewable electricity support schemes on power prices: The case of wind electricity in Spain
by Sáenz de Miera, Gonzalo & del Rio González, Pablo & Vizcaino, Ignacio
- 3360-3365 Role of energy policy in renewable energy accomplishment: The case of second-generation bioethanol
by Tan, Kok Tat & Lee, Keat Teong & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman
- 3366-3373 LNG development across Europe: Infrastructural and regulatory analysis
by Dorigoni, Susanna & Portatadino, Sergio
- 3374-3382 Reevaluation of Turkey's hydropower potential and electric energy demand
by Yüksek, Ömer
- 3383-3397 Implementing energy efficiency: Challenges and opportunities for rural electric co-operatives and small municipal utilities
by Wilson, Elizabeth J. & Plummer, Joseph & Fischlein, Miriam & Smith, Timothy M.
- 3398-3412 Productivity and efficiency of US gas transmission companies: A European regulatory perspective
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael & Triebs, Thomas
- 3413-3421 Green certificate markets, the risk of over-investment, and the role of long-term contracts
by Kildegaard, Arne
- 3422-3426 Olympic Games promote the reduction in emissions of greenhouse gases in Beijing
by Wu, Jisong & Zhang, Yongjie
- 3427-3435 Developing pathways to low carbon land-based passenger transport in Great Britain by 2050
by Bristow, Abigail L. & Tight, Miles & Pridmore, Alison & May, Anthony D.
- 3436-3447 Rethinking downstream regulation: California's opportunity to engage households in reducing greenhouse gases
by Niemeier, D. & Gould, Gregory & Karner, Alex & Hixson, Mark & Bachmann, Brooke & Okma, Carrie & Lang, Ziv & Heres Del Valle, David
- 3448-3459 Electricity distribution industry restructuring in South Africa: A case study
by Gaunt, C.T.
- 3460-3466 The demand for residential electricity in South Africa
by Ziramba, Emmanuel
- 3467-3476 Potential benefits from improved energy efficiency of key electrical products: The case of India
by McNeil, Michael A. & Iyer, Maithili & Meyers, Stephen & Letschert, Virginie E. & McMahon, James E.
- 3477-3484 Impact assessment of the increase in fossil fuel prices on the global energy system, with and without CO2 concentration stabilization
by Rout, Ullash K. & Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Oda, Junichiro & Homma, Takashi & Tomoda, Toshimasa
- 3485-3491 The role of bio-fuels in satisfying US transportation fuel demands
by Akinci, Berk & Kassebaum, Paul G. & Fitch, Jonathan V. & Thompson, Robert W.
- 3492-3504 Emission scenarios in the face of fossil-fuel peaking
by Brecha, Robert J.
- 3505-3509 Pathways to climate stabilisation
by Sørensen, Bent
- 3510-3513 Energy security and climate change protection: Complementarity or tradeoff?
by Brown, Stephen P.A. & Huntington, Hillard G.
- 3514-3520 Phasing in wind-power in Norway: Network congestion and crowding-out of hydropower
by Førsund, Finn R. & Singh, Balbir & Jensen, Trond & Larsen, Cato
- 3521-3530 Towards a bright future? Household use of electric light: A microlevel study
by Bladh, Mats & Krantz, Helena
- 3531-3543 Land-use requirements and the per-capita solar footprint for photovoltaic generation in the United States
by Denholm, Paul & Margolis, Robert M.
- 3544-3553 Relationships between oil price shocks and stock market: An empirical analysis from China
by Cong, Rong-Gang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Jiao, Jian-Lin & Fan, Ying
- 3554-3561 Tackling CO2 reduction in India through use of CO2 capture and storage (CCS): Prospects and challenges
by Shackley, Simon & Verma, Preeti
- 3562-3571 Initiating a sustained diffusion of wind power: The role of public-private partnerships in Spain
by Dinica, Valentina
- 3572-3577 The contribution of Chinese exports to climate change
by Weber, Christopher L. & Peters, Glen P. & Guan, Dabo & Hubacek, Klaus
- 3578-3587 Integration of renewable energy into the transport and electricity sectors through V2G
by Lund, Henrik & Kempton, Willett
- 3588-3597 What goes down must come up? Trends of industrial electricity use in the North-West of Russia
by Korppoo, Anna & Luukkanen, Jyrki & Vehmas, Jarmo & Kinnunen, Miia
- 3598-3611 Cost of energy and environmental policy in Portuguese CO2 abatement--scenario analysis to 2020
by Simões, Sofia & Cleto, João & Fortes, Patricia & Seixas, Júlia & Huppes, Gjalt
- 3612-3619 Pollution tax heuristics: An empirical study of willingness to pay higher gasoline taxes
by Hsu, Shi-Ling & Walters, Joshua & Purgas, Anthony
- 3620-3625 The impact of energy efficiency programs on the growth of electricity sales
by Berry, David
- 3626-3632 The role of the power/efficiency misconception in the rebound effect's size debate: Does efficiency actually lead to a power enhancement?
by Ruzzenenti, F. & Basosi, R.
August 2008, Volume 36, Issue 8
- 2771-2772 Introduction
by Howells, Mark & Shrattenholzer, Leo & Aldy, Joseph E.
- 2773-2784 Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects: A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validation
by Olsen, Karen Holm & Fenhann, Jørgen
- 2785-2790 Energy sector reform, energy transitions and the poor in Africa
by Prasad, Gisela
- 2791-2802 Important roles of Fischer-Tropsch synfuels in the global energy future
by Takeshita, Takayuki & Yamaji, Kenji
- 2803-2813 A complex systems approach to planning, optimization and decision making for energy networks
by Beck, Jessica & Kempener, Ruud & Cohen, Brett & Petrie, Jim
- 2814-2820 Determinants of electricity demand for newly electrified low-income African households
by Louw, Kate & Conradie, Beatrice & Howells, Mark & Dekenah, Marcus
- 2821-2828 Towards a framework of clean energy technology receptivity
by Thorne, Steve
- 2829-2835 Monitoring and evaluation of energy for development: The good, the bad and the questionable in M&E practice
by Annecke, Wendy
- 2836-2839 Challenges of Iran's energy conversion agreements in future competitive market
by Sobhiyah, M.H. & Kashtiban, Y.Kh.
- 2840-2842 This time it's different: An inevitable decline in world petroleum production will keep oil product prices high, causing military conflicts and shifting wealth and power from democracies to authoritarian regimes
by Leder, Frederic & Shapiro, Judith N.
- 2843-2854 Solar energy scenarios in Brazil, Part one: Resource assessment
by Martins, F.R. & Pereira, E.B. & Silva, S.A.B. & Abreu, S.L. & Colle, Sergio
- 2855-2867 Solar energy scenarios in Brazil. Part two: Photovoltaics applications
by Martins, F.R. & Rüther, R. & Pereira, E.B. & Abreu, S.L.
- 2868-2876 From a bundled energy-capacity pricing model to an energy-capacity-ancillary services pricing model
by Raineri, Ricardo & Arce, Raúl & Rios, Sebastián & Salamanca, Carlos
- 2877-2892 Assessment of energy efficiency performance measures in industry and their application for policy
by Tanaka, Kanako
- 2893-2900 Sustainability assessment of a hybrid energy system
by Afgan, Nain H. & Carvalho, Maria G.
- 2901-2906 Linear programming models for measuring economy-wide energy efficiency performance
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W.
- 2907-2919 Ten years of renewable electricity policies in Spain: An analysis of successive feed-in tariff reforms
by del Rio González, Pablo
- 2920-2928 Understanding the CDM's contribution to technology transfer
by Schneider, Malte & Holzer, Andreas & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 2929-2939 Sector review of UK higher education energy consumption
by Ward, Ian & Ogbonna, Anthony & Altan, Hasim
- 2940-2953 Valuing the greenhouse gas emissions from nuclear power: A critical survey
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 2954-2962 Lobbying friends and foes in climate policy: The case of business and environmental interest groups in the European Union
by Gullberg, Anne Therese
- 2963-2972 On policy instruments for support of micro combined heat and power
by Hawkes, A.D. & Leach, M.A.
- 2973-2984 Compromises in energy policy--Using fuzzy optimization in an energy systems model
by Martinsen, Dag & Krey, Volker
- 2985-2990 Energy analysis and exergy utilization in the transportation sector of Jordan
by Jaber, J.O. & Al-Ghandoor, A. & Sawalha, S.A.
- 2991-2998 The EU Renewables Directive--What is the fuss about trading?
by Toke, David
- 2999-3008 The governance challenge for implementing effective market-based climate policies: A case study of The New South Wales Greenhouse Gas Reduction Scheme
by Passey, Robert & MacGill, Iain & Outhred, Hugh
- 3009-3018 Building and interconnecting hydrogen networks: Insights from the electricity and gas experience in Europe
by Bento, Nuno
- 3019-3025 Energy consumption and economic growth revisited: Does the size of unrecorded economy matter?
by Karanfil, Fatih
- 3026-3034 A decision support tool for the analysis of pricing, investment and regulatory processes in a decentralized electricity market
by Pasaoglu Kilanc, Guzay & Or, Ilhan
- 3035-3042 Renewable energy: An efficient mechanism to improve GDP
by Chien, Taichen & Hu, Jin-Li
- 3043-3051 Stuck between a ROC and a hard place? Barriers to the take up of green energy in the UK
by Diaz-Rainey, Ivan & Ashton, John K.
- 3052-3058 The effects of policy incentives in the adoption of willow short rotation coppice for bioenergy in Sweden
by Mola-Yudego, Blas & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 3059-3066 The merit of cogeneration: Measuring and rewarding performance
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 3067-3075 A re-examination of the relationship between electricity consumption and economic growth in Malaysia
by Tang, Chor Foon
- 3076-3084 The merit-order effect: A detailed analysis of the price effect of renewable electricity generation on spot market prices in Germany
by Sensfuß, Frank & Ragwitz, Mario & Genoese, Massimo
- 3085-3096 Domestic micro-generation: Economic, regulatory and policy issues for the UK
by Watson, Jim & Sauter, Raphael & Bahaj, Bakr & James, Patrick & Myers, Luke & Wing, Robert
- 3097-3105 Distribution of costs induced by the integration of RES-E power
by Barth, Rüdiger & Weber, Christoph & Swider, Derk J.
- 3106-3114 Comparing flexibility mechanisms for fuel economy standards
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 3115-3127 South Africa's rapid electrification programme: Policy, institutional, planning, financing and technical innovations
by Bekker, Bernard & Eberhard, Anton & Gaunt, Trevor & Marquard, Andrew
- 3128-3134 Drilling contracts and incentives
by Osmundsen, Petter & Sørenes, Terje & Toft, Anders
- 3135-3139 Impacts of a rise in electricity tariff on prices of other products in Vietnam
by Nguyen, Khanh Q.
- 3140-3149 Policies to support renewable energies in the heat market
by Bürger, Veit & Klinski, Stefan & Lehr, Ulrike & Leprich, Uwe & Nast, Michael & Ragwitz, Mario
- 3150-3158 The prospects for liquefied natural gas development in the US
by Ruester, Sophia & Neumann, Anne
- 3159-3166 Residential bioenergy heating: A study of consumer perceptions of improved woodstoves
by Nyrud, Anders Q. & Roos, Anders & Sande, Jon Bingen
- 3167-3182 Household energy consumption in the UK: A highly geographically and socio-economically disaggregated model
by Druckman, A. & Jackson, T.
- 3183-3187 Potential of practical implementation of rice straw-based power generation in Thailand
by Suramaythangkoor, Tritib & Gheewala, Shabbir H.
- 3188-3201 Policy drivers and barriers for coal-to-liquids (CtL) technologies in the United States
by Vallentin, Daniel
- 3202-3215 Will British weather provide reliable electricity?
by Oswald, James & Raine, Mike & Ashraf-Ball, Hezlin
- 3216-3222 Effective education for energy efficiency
by Zografakis, Nikolaos & Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P.
- 3223-3231 Refueling availability for alternative fuel vehicle markets: Sufficient urban station coverage
by Melaina, Marc & Bremson, Joel
July 2008, Volume 36, Issue 7
- 2293-2295 Operational research models and methods in the energy sector--Introduction to the special issue
by Henggeler Antunes, Carlos & Gomes, Álvaro
- 2296-2307 The role of nuclear energy in long-term climate scenarios: An analysis with the World-TIMES model
by Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Labriet, Maryse & Loulou, Richard & Waaub, Jean-Philippe
- 2308-2319 Simulation of micro-CHP diffusion by means of System Dynamics
by Ben Maalla, El Mehdi & Kunsch, Pierre L.
- 2320-2329 A probabilistic approach to evaluate the exploitation of the geographic situation of hydroelectric plants
by Sant'Anna, Leonardo A.F.P. & Sant'Anna, Annibal Parracho
- 2330-2350 Reduction of electricity use in Swedish industry and its impact on national power supply and European CO2 emissions
by Henning, Dag & Trygg, Louise
- 2351-2363 A multi-criteria decision approach to sorting actions for promoting energy efficiency
by Neves, Luis Pires & Martins, António Gomes & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Dias, Luis Cândido
- 2364-2375 The value of information in electricity investment games
by Oliveira, Fernando
- 2376-2384 Impact of the Kyoto Protocol on the Iberian Electricity Market: A scenario analysis
by Reneses, Javier & Centeno, Efraim
- 2385-2414 A complementarity model for the European natural gas market
by Egging, Ruud & Gabriel, Steven A. & Holz, Franziska & Zhuang, Jifang
- 2415-2429 A mathematical programming framework for energy planning in services' sector buildings under uncertainty in load demand: The case of a hospital in Athens
by Mavrotas, George & Diakoulaki, Danae & Florios, Kostas & Georgiou, Paraskevas
- 2430-2438 Optimal running and planning of a biomass-based energy production process
by Bruglieri, Maurizio & Liberti, Leo
- 2439-2448 Restriction techniques for the unit-commitment problem with total procurement costs
by Kaleta, Mariusz & Toczylowski, Eugeniusz
- 2449-2459 Impact of tightening the sulfur specifications on the automotive fuels' CO2 contribution: A French refinery case study
by Tehrani Nejad Moghaddam, Alireza & Saint-Antonin, Valérie
- 2460-2463 Recognising the potential for renewable energy heating and cooling
by Seyboth, Kristin & Beurskens, Luuk & Langniss, Ole & Sims, Ralph E.H.
- 2464-2470 WEC energy policy scenarios to 2050
by Schiffer, Hans-Wilhelm
- 2471-2480 Comprehensive evaluation of industrial CO2 emission (1989-2004) in Taiwan by input-output structural decomposition
by Chang, Yih F. & Lewis, Charles & Lin, Sue J.
- 2481-2503 Take-or-pay contracts for renewables deployment
by Johnston, Angus & Kavali, Amalia & Neuhoff, Karsten
- 2504-2512 Farm-level constraints on the domestic supply of perennial energy crops in the UK
by Sherrington, Chris & Bartley, Justin & Moran, Dominic
- 2513-2516 Grappling with a half-hearted policy: The case of renewable energy and the environment in South Africa
by Sebitosi, A.B. & Pillay, P.
- 2517-2526 Biomass and China's carbon emissions: A missing piece of carbon decomposition
by Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I.
- 2527-2535 Transport energy modeling with meta-heuristic harmony search algorithm, an application to Turkey
by Ceylan, Huseyin & Ceylan, Halim & Haldenbilen, Soner & Baskan, Ozgur
- 2536-2543 The crisis of gasoline consumption in the Iran's transportation sector
by Houri Jafari, H. & Baratimalayeri, A.
- 2544-2555 The future of electric two-wheelers and electric vehicles in China
by Weinert, Jonathan & Ogden, Joan & Sperling, Dan & Burke, Andrew
- 2556-2561 Grey relation analysis of motor vehicular energy consumption in Taiwan
by Lu, I.J. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles
- 2562-2569 Application of genetic algorithm (GA) technique on demand estimation of fossil fuels in Turkey
by Canyurt, Olcay Ersel & Ozturk, Harun Kemal
- 2570-2577 Why is Brazil enriching uranium?
by Cabrera-Palmer, Belkis & Rothwell, Geoffrey
- 2578-2590 Socio-geographic perception in the diffusion of innovation: Solar energy technology in Sri Lanka
by McEachern, Menzie & Hanson, Susan
- 2591-2600 Unit root properties of crude oil spot and futures prices
by Maslyuk, Svetlana & Smyth, Russell
- 2601-2609 Modeling the return and volatility of the Greek electricity marginal system price
by Theodorou, Petros & Karyampas, Dimitrios
- 2610-2619 Misreading liberalisation and privatisation: The case of the US energy utilities in Europe
by Haar, Laura N. & Jones, Trefor
- 2620-2627 A theoretical analysis of procurement auctions for tertiary control in Germany
by Müller, Gernot & Rammerstorfer, Margarethe
- 2628-2636 Energy demand forecast for mechanized agriculture in rural India
by Baruah, Debendra C. & Bora, Ganesh C.
- 2637-2644 A simulated-based neural network algorithm for forecasting electrical energy consumption in Iran
by Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Sohrabkhani, S.
- 2645-2657 Regulating technological change--The strategic reactions of utility companies towards subsidy policies in the German, Spanish and UK electricity markets
by Stenzel, Till & Frenzel, Alexander
- 2658-2664 Global overview of industrial energy intensity
by Silveria, Fernando Castellanos & Luken, Ralph A.
- 2665-2673 Indicators for assessment of rural electrification--An approach for the comparison of apples and pears
by Ilskog, Elisabeth
- 2674-2684 And then they lived sustainably ever after?--Assessment of rural electrification cases by means of indicators
by Ilskog, Elisabeth & Kjellström, Björn
- 2685-2693 Planning an energy-conserving policy for Taiwan based on international examples of success
by Lu, Shyi-Min & Huang, Yih-Shiaw & Lu, Jhy-Ming
- 2694-2708 CO2, GDP and RET: An aggregate economic equilibrium analysis for Turkey
by Kumbaroglu, Gürkan & Karali, Nihan & ArIkan, YIldIz
- 2709-2718 Technical, environmental, and economic assessment of deploying advanced coal power technologies in the Chinese context
by Zhao, Lifeng & Xiao, Yunhan & Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Wang, Bo & Xu, Xiang
- 2719-2733 Towards consistent and reliable Dutch and international energy statistics for the chemical industry
by Neelis, M.L. & Pouwelse, J.W.
- 2734-2753 Concurrent and legacy economic and environmental impacts from establishing a marine energy sector in Scotland
by Allan, Grant J. & Bryden, Ian & McGregor, Peter G. & Stallard, Tim & Kim Swales, J. & Turner, Karen & Wallace, Robin
- 2754-2760 Reducing the fuel use and greenhouse gas emissions of the US vehicle fleet
by Bandivadekar, Anup & Cheah, Lynette & Evans, Christopher & Groode, Tiffany & Heywood, John & Kasseris, Emmanuel & Kromer, Matthew & Weiss, Malcolm
- 2761-2764 Human population and carbon dioxide
by Schaffer, W.M.
- 2765-2769 A structural VAR analysis of electricity consumption and real GDP: Evidence from the G7 countries
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Prasad, Arti
- 2770-2770 Corrigendum to "An integrated DEA PCA numerical taxonomy approach for energy efficiency assessment and consumption optimization in energy intensive manufacturing sectors?": [Energy Policy 35 (2007) 3792-3806]
by Azadeh, A. & Amalnick, M.S. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Asadzadeh, S.M.
June 2008, Volume 36, Issue 6
- 1821-1825 Views on Turkey's impending ESCO market: Is it promising?
by Okay, Esin & Okay, Nesrin & Konukman, Alp Er S. & Akman, Ugur
- 1826-1828 Peak oil in the light of oil formation theories
by Tsatskin, Alexander & Balaban, Oded
- 1829-1842 State governance evolution in resource-rich transition economies: An application to Russia and Kazakhstan
by Kalyuzhnova, Yelena & Nygaard, Christian
- 1843-1857 International policy issues regarding solar water heating, with a focus on New Zealand
by Roulleau, T. & Lloyd, C.R.
- 1858-1866 Effect of daylight saving time on lighting energy use: A literature review
by Aries, Myriam B.C. & Newsham, Guy R.
- 1867-1872 Turkey's natural gas policy
by Hacisalihoglu, Bilge
- 1873-1878 Rent extraction with a type-by-type scheme: An instrument to incorporate sustainable development into the CDM
by Liu, Xuemei
- 1879-1889 Analysis of interactions among the barriers to energy saving in China
by Wang, GuoHong & Wang, YunXia & Zhao, Tao
- 1890-1906 Natural gas corridors between the EU and its main suppliers: Simulation results with the dynamic GASTALE model
by Lise, Wietze & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & van Oostvoorn, Frits
- 1907-1914 The effect of trade between China and the UK on national and global carbon dioxide emissions
by Li, You & Hewitt, C.N.
- 1915-1926 Tracking the genealogy of CO2 emissions in the electricity sector: An intersectoral approach applied to the Spanish case
by Tarancón Morán, Miguel Ángel & del Rio, Pablo & Albiñana, Fernando Callejas
- 1927-1936 Atmospheric stabilization of CO2 emissions: Near-term reductions and absolute versus intensity-based targets
by Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 1937-1944 Improvement of energy demand forecasts using swarm intelligence: The case of Turkey with projections to 2025
by Ünler, Alper
- 1945-1956 What people do when they say they are conserving electricity
by Woods, James
- 1957-1968 Energy intensity and greenhouse gas emission of a purchase in the retail park service sector: An integrative approach
by Farreny, Ramon & Gabarrell, Xavier & Rieradevall, Joan
- 1969-1979 How efficient are African electricity companies? Evidence from the Southern African countries
by Estache, Antonio & Tovar, Beatriz & Trujillo, Lourdes
- 1980-1999 Post-Kyoto energy consumption strategies for the Greek interconnected electric system
by Dagoumas, A.S. & Panapakidis, I.P. & Papagiannis, G.K. & Dokopoulos, P.S.
- 2000-2015 Small hydro power projects under clean development mechanism in India: A preliminary assessment
by Purohit, Pallav
- 2016-2029 Assessment of access to electricity and the socio-economic impacts in rural areas of developing countries
by Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 2030-2043 Driving forces and barriers in the development and implementation of coal-to-liquids (CtL) technologies in Germany
by Vallentin, Daniel
- 2044-2050 Project ARBRE: Lessons for bio-energy developers and policy-makers
by Piterou, Athena & Shackley, Simon & Upham, Paul
- 2051-2062 The political economy of international green certificate markets
by Söderholm, Patrik
- 2063-2073 Implications of carbon cap-and-trade for US voluntary renewable energy markets
by Bird, Lori A. & Holt, Edward & Levenstein Carroll, Ghita
- 2074-2085 Investigating attitudes to hydrogen refuelling facilities and the social cost to local residents
by O'Garra, Tanya & Mourato, Susana & Pearson, Peter
- 2086-2097 The sustainability of ethanol production from sugarcane
by Goldemberg, José & Coelho, Suani Teixeira & Guardabassi, Patricia
- 2098-2108 Savings estimates for the United States Environmental Protection Agency's ENERGY STAR voluntary product labeling program
by Sanchez, Marla C. & Brown, Richard E. & Webber, Carrie & Homan, Gregory K.
- 2109-2119 Redefining RECs--Part 1: Untangling attributes and offsets
by Gillenwater, Michael
- 2120-2129 Redefining RECs--Part 2: Untangling certificates and emission markets
by Gillenwater, Michael
- 2130-2142 Economical, environmental and technical analysis of building integrated photovoltaic systems in Malaysia
by Seng, Lim Yun & Lalchand, G. & Sow Lin, Gladys Mak
- 2143-2153 Learning for supplying as a motive to be the early adopter of a new energy technology: A study on the adoption of stationary fuel cells
by Huang, Albert Ying-Je & Liu, Ruey-Hua
- 2154-2162 Small-scale bioenergy projects in rural China: Lessons to be learnt
by Han, Jingyi & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Lu, Yonglong & Zhang, Lei
- 2163-2181 Sugarcane energy use: The Cuban case
by Alonso-Pippo, Walfrido & Luengo, Carlos A. & Koehlinger, John & Garzone, Pietro & Cornacchia, Giacinto
- 2182-2190 An exposé of bioenergy and its potential and utilization in Turkey
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 2191-2199 Household energy consumption and consumer electronics: The case of television
by Crosbie, Tracey
- 2200-2211 Cost development of future technologies for power generation--A study based on experience curves and complementary bottom-up assessments
by Neij, Lena
- 2212-2225 Size matters: Installed maximal unit size predicts market life cycles of electricity generation technologies and systems
by Li, N.
- 2226-2233 Are renewables an alternative to nuclear power? An analysis of the Austria/Slovakia discussions
by Lofstedt, Ragnar
- 2234-2252 An indicator framework for assessing US state carbon emissions reduction efforts (with baseline trends from 1990 to 2001)
by Jiusto, Scott
- 2253-2264 US military expenditures to protect the use of Persian Gulf oil for motor vehicles
by Delucchi, Mark A. & Murphy, James J.
- 2265-2278 Expanding electricity capacity in Thailand to meet the twin challenges of supply security and environmental protection
by Nakawiro, Thanawat & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Limmeechokchai, Bundit
- 2279-2289 Economic and energy impacts from participation in the regional greenhouse gas initiative: A case study of the State of Maryland
by Ruth, Matthias & Gabriel, Steven A. & Palmer, Karen L. & Burtraw, Dallas & Paul, Anthony & Chen, Yihsu & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Irani, Daraius & Michael, Jeffrey & Ross, Kim M. & Conklin, Russell & Miller, Julia
- 2290-2291 Gwyneth Cravens, Power To Save The World (The Truth About Nuclear Energy) , Alfred A. Knoph, New York (2007) ISBN 978-0-307-26656-9 439pp. (index included), US$ 27.95
by Sohn, Ira
- 2292-2292 Corrigendum to "Impact assessment of emissions stabilization scenarios with and without induced technological change" [Energy Policy 35 (2007) 5337-5345]
by Kemfert, Claudia & Truong, Truong
May 2008, Volume 36, Issue 5
- 1577-1583 Towards a sustainably certifiable futures contract for biofuels
by Mathews, John A.
- 1584-1588 The possible role of nuclear energy in Italy
by Esposto, Stefano
- 1589-1599 Fuel ethanol from cane molasses in Thailand: Environmental and cost performance
by Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Gheewala, Shabbir H.
- 1600-1610 Deregulating with no regulator: Is the German electricity transmission regime institutionally correct?
by Glachant, Jean-Michel & Dubois, Ute & Perez, Yannick
- 1611-1621 Stakeholders' perspectives on barriers to remote wind-diesel power plants in Canada
by Weis, Timothy M. & Ilinca, Adrian & Pinard, Jean-Paul
- 1622-1641 Future European gas supply in the resource triangle of the Former Soviet Union, the Middle East and Northern Africa
by Remme, Uwe & Blesl, Markus & Fahl, Ulrich
- 1642-1648 Input-output analysis of alternative policies implemented on the energy activities: An application for Catalonia
by Llop, Maria & Pié, Laia
- 1649-1665 The potential role of hydrogen energy in India and Western Europe
by van Ruijven, Bas & Hari, Lakshmikanth & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert
- 1666-1678 Multiple timescale analysis and factor analysis of energy ecological footprint growth in China 1953-2006
by Chen, Cheng-Zhong & Lin, Zhen-Shan
- 1679-1686 Decision-making in electrical appliance use in the home
by Yamamoto, Yoshihiro & Suzuki, Akihiko & Fuwa, Yasuhiro & Sato, Tomohiro
- 1687-1696 The economic benefit of short-term forecasting for wind energy in the UK electricity market
by Barthelmie, R.J. & Murray, F. & Pryor, S.C.
- 1697-1711 From state monopoly to renewable portfolio: Restructuring China's electric utility
by Ma, Chunbo & He, Lining
- 1712-1725 Distribution network tariffs: A closed question?
by Rodriguez Ortega, Maria Pia & Pérez-Arriaga, J. Ignacio & Abbad, Juan Rivier & González, Jesús Peco
- 1726-1735 Ex-post evaluation of European energy models
by Pilavachi, P.A. & Dalamaga, Th. & Rossetti di Valdalbero, D. & Guilmot, J.-F.
- 1736-1747 Towards a low-carbon future in China's building sector--A review of energy and climate models forecast
by Li, Jun
- 1748-1756 Impact of solar energy cost on water production cost of seawater desalination plants in Egypt
by Lamei, A. & van der Zaag, P. & von Münch, E.
- 1757-1763 Load research as a tool in electric power system planning, operation, and control--The case of Jordan
by Elkarmi, Fawwaz
- 1764-1775 Overseas oil-development policy of resource-poor countries: A case study from Japan
by Koike, Masanari & Mogi, Gento & Albedaiwi, Waleed H.
- 1776-1787 Implications of generator siting for CO2 pipeline infrastructure
by Newcomer, Adam & Apt, Jay
- 1788-1801 Reference models and incentive regulation of electricity distribution networks: An evaluation of Sweden's Network Performance Assessment Model (NPAM)
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael
- 1802-1820 The costs of failure: A preliminary assessment of major energy accidents, 1907-2007
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.