Quantifying the consensus on anthropogenic global warming in the literature: A re-analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Annan & J. Hargreaves, 2011. "On the generation and interpretation of probabilistic estimates of climate sensitivity," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 423-436, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel & Zilberman, David, 2015.
"Selective reporting and the social cost of carbon,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 394-406.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2014. "Selective Reporting and the Social Cost of Carbon," Working Papers IES 2014/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2014.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2015. "Selective reporting and the social cost of carbon," CAMA Working Papers 2015-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2015. "Selective Reporting and the Social Cost of Carbon," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp533, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel & Zilberman, David, 2014. "Selective Reporting and the Social Cost of Carbon," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8wk3t1c8, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Aliakbari, Elmira & McKitrick, Ross, 2018.
"Information aggregation in a prediction market for climate outcomes,"
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 97-106.
- Elmira Aliakbari & Ross McKitrick, 2017. "Information Aggregation in a Prediction Market for Climate Outcomes," Working Papers 1702, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Wang, Zhan & Deng, Xiangzheng & Bai, Yuping & Chen, Jiancheng & Zheng, Wentang, 2016. "Land use structure and emission intensity at regional scale: A case study at the middle reach of the Heihe River basin," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1581-1593.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9805-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:352-356 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Consensus; Replication;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:73:y:2014:i:c:p:701-705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.