Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
July 2007, Volume 35, Issue 7
- 3826-3842 Electric energy sustainability in the Eastern Balkans
by Koroneos, Christopher J. & Nanaki, Evanthia A.
- 3843-3855 Emergy analysis of cropping-grazing system in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
by Zhang, L.X. & Yang, Z.F. & Chen, G.Q.
- 3856-3867 The reform in the Turkish natural gas market: A critical evaluation
by Cetin, Tamer & Oguz, Fuat
- 3868-3878 Electricity company managers' views of environmental issues: Implications for environmental groups and government
by Fischhoff, Maya E.
- 3879-3890 Between fragmented authoritarianism and policy coordination: Creating a Chinese market for wind energy
by Lema, Adrian & Ruby, Kristian
- 3891-3897 Meeting energy requirement of wastewater treatment in rural sector
by Devi, Rani & Dahiya, R.P. & Kumar, Ashok & Singh, Vijender
- 3898-3908 Effects of SO2 and NOx control on energy-efficiency power generation
by Graus, W.H.J. & Worrell, E.
- 3909-3924 Governance of the emerging bio-energy markets
by Verdonk, M. & Dieperink, C. & Faaij, A.P.C.
- 3925-3935 The effects of introducing natural gas in the Canary Islands for electricity generation
by Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier & Moreno-Piquero, Juan Carlos & Ramos-Henriquez, Jose Manuel
- 3936-3951 International comparison of energy efficiency of fossil power generation
by Graus, W.H.J. & Voogt, M. & Worrell, E.
- 3952-3966 The economic potential of bagasse cogeneration as CDM projects in Indonesia
by Restuti, Dewi & Michaelowa, Axel
- 3967-3978 Understanding energy and exergy efficiencies for improved energy management in power plants
by Kanoglu, Mehmet & Dincer, Ibrahim & Rosen, Marc A.
June 2007, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 3121-3125 Analysis of the silicon market: Will thin films profit?
by van Sark, W.G.J.H.M. & Brandsen, G.W. & Fleuster, M. & Hekkert, M.P.
- 3126-3133 Joint bidding restriction policy for selective E&P firms in the US Gulf of Mexico OCS: How persuasive is its effectiveness?
by Iledare, Omowumi O. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 3134-3144 Financial evaluation of renewable energy technologies for irrigation water pumping in India
by Purohit, Pallav
- 3145-3154 What is the limit of Chinese coal supplies--A STELLA model of Hubbert Peak
by Tao, Zaipu & Li, Mingyu
- 3155-3166 Performance assessment of electric power generations using an adaptive neural network algorithm
by Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Anvari, M. & Saberi, M.
- 3167-3178 Scenarios of application of energy certification procedure for residential buildings in Lebanon
by Cantin, R. & Mourtada, A. & Guarracino, G. & Adra, N. & Nasser, M. & Maamari, F.
- 3179-3193 Scenario-based analyses of energy system development and its environmental implications in Thailand
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Malla, Sunil & Liyanage, Migara H.
- 3194-3202 Fuel taxes: An important instrument for climate policy
by Sterner, Thomas
- 3203-3212 How to make the clean development mechanism sustainable--The potential of rent extraction
by Muller, Adrian
- 3213-3225 Strategic niche management for biofuels: Analysing past experiments for developing new biofuel policies
by van der Laak, W.W.M. & Raven, R.P.J.M. & Verbong, G.P.J.
- 3226-3235 Decomposition and decoupling effects of carbon dioxide emission from highway transportation in Taiwan, Germany, Japan and South Korea
by Lu, I.J. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles
- 3236-3246 Life cycle cost analysis of alternative vehicles and fuels in Thailand
by Goedecke, Martin & Therdthianwong, Supaporn & Gheewala, Shabbir H.
- 3247-3255 A preliminary assessment of the market coupling arrangement on the Kontek cable
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 3256-3269 Power sector scenarios for Thailand: An exploratory analysis 2002-2022
by Mulugetta, Yacob & Mantajit, Nathinee & Jackson, Tim
- 3270-3279 Reining China's industrial energy--Challenges of promoting expedient measures in a Chinese actor environment
by Nordqvist, Joakim
- 3280-3301 Energy geopolitics and Iran-Pakistan-India gas pipeline
by Verma, Shiv Kumar
- 3302-3315 Cyprus solar water heating cluster: A missed opportunity?
by Maxoulis, Christos N. & Charalampous, Harris P. & Kalogirou, Soteris A.
- 3316-3326 Parameters affecting the life cycle performance of PV technologies and systems
by Pacca, Sergio & Sivaraman, Deepak & Keoleian, Gregory A.
- 3327-3334 Does willingness to pay for green energy differ by source?
by Borchers, Allison M. & Duke, Joshua M. & Parsons, George R.
- 3335-3346 High gas dependence for power generation in Thailand: The vulnerability analysis
by Nakawiro, Thanawat & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 3347-3359 The effect of financial constraints, technological progress and long-term contracts on tradable green certificates
by Agnolucci, Paolo
- 3360-3368 Promoting regional energy co-operation in South Asia
by Srivastava, Leena & Misra, Neha
- 3369-3382 An assessment of the Danish-German cross-border auctions
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 3383-3394 Integration of multiple national markets for electricity: The case of Norway and Sweden
by Amundsen, Eirik S. & Bergman, Lars
- 3395-3409 Environmental benefits of distributed generation with and without emissions trading
by Tsikalakis, A.G. & Hatziargyriou, N.D.
- 3410-3417 Economic structure and pollution intensity within the environmental input-output framework
by Llop, Maria
- 3418-3423 The adoption of domestic solar-power systems: Do consumers assess product attributes in a stepwise process?
by Faiers, Adam & Neame, Charles & Cook, Matt
- 3424-3439 Energy-efficiency standards for electric motors in Brazilian industry
by Garcia, Agenor Gomes Pinto & Szklo, Alexandre S. & Schaeffer, Roberto & McNeil, Michael A.
- 3440-3462 Effects of regulatory reforms in the electricity supply industry on electricity prices in developing countries
by Nagayama, Hiroaki
- 3463-3472 The role of buying consortia among SMEs in the electricity market in Italy
by Alderighi, Marco
- 3473-3482 Modelling energy systems for developing countries
by Urban, F. & Benders, R.M.J. & Moll, H.C.
- 3483-3495 Behaviors and housing inertia are key factors in determining the consequences of a shock in transportation costs
by Gusdorf, Francois & Hallegatte, Stephane
- 3496-3525 World offshore energy loss statistics
by Kaiser, Mark J.
- 3526-3540 Is energy consumption per capita broken stationary? New evidence from regional-based panels
by Chen, Pei-Fen & Lee, Chien-Chiang
- 3541-3545 Thermec 2006
by Rose, Lars
May 2007, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 2683-2691 Social acceptance of renewable energy innovation: An introduction to the concept
by Wustenhagen, Rolf & Wolsink, Maarten & Burer, Mary Jean
- 2692-2704 Planning of renewables schemes: Deliberative and fair decision-making on landscape issues instead of reproachful accusations of non-cooperation
by Wolsink, Maarten
- 2705-2714 NIMBY or not? Exploring the relevance of location and the politics of voiced opinions in renewable energy siting controversies
by van der Horst, Dan
- 2715-2726 "Planning", "siting" and the local acceptance of wind power: Some lessons from the French case
by Nadai, Alain
- 2727-2736 Community perspectives of wind energy in Australia: The application of a justice and community fairness framework to increase social acceptance
by Gross, Catherine
- 2737-2750 Wind power implementation in changing institutional landscapes: An international comparison
by Breukers, Sylvia & Wolsink, Maarten
- 2751-2760 Local acceptance of wind energy: Factors of success identified in French and German case studies
by Jobert, Arthur & Laborgne, Pia & Mimler, Solveig
- 2761-2769 The rise of community wind power in Japan: Enhanced acceptance through social innovation
by Maruyama, Yasushi & Nishikido, Makoto & Iida, Tetsunari
- 2770-2779 Strategies for the deployment of micro-generation: Implications for social acceptance
by Sauter, Raphael & Watson, Jim
- 2780-2789 Social acceptance of carbon dioxide storage
by Huijts, Nicole M.A. & Midden, Cees J.H. & Meijnders, Anneloes L.
- 2790-2798 Social acceptance of renewable energy innovations: The role of technology cooperation in urban Mexico
by Mallett, Alexandra
- 2799-2810 Social perceptions about a technological innovation for fuelwood cooking: Case study in rural Mexico
by Troncoso, Karin & Castillo, Alicia & Masera, Omar & Merino, Leticia
- 2811-2825 An economic assessment of windfarm power generation in Scotland including externalities
by Moran, Dominic & Sherrington, Chris
- 2826-2838 Nuclear power in Northern Russia: A case study on future energy security in the Murmansk region
by Kinnunen, Miia & Korppoo, Anna
- 2839-2851 The direct and indirect household energy requirements in the Republic of Korea from 1980 to 2000--An input-output analysis
by Park, Hi-Chun & Heo, Eunnyeong
- 2852-2861 Evaluating the limits of solar photovoltaics (PV) in traditional electric power systems
by Denholm, Paul & Margolis, Robert M.
- 2862-2868 A study on making a long-term improvement in the national energy efficiency and GHG control plans by the AHP approach
by Lee, Seong Kon & Yoon, Yong Jin & Kim, Jong Wook
- 2869-2878 Adoption of carbon dioxide efficient technologies and practices: An analysis of sector-specific convergence trends among 12 nations
by Persson, Tobias A. & Colpier, Ulrika Claeson & Azar, Christian
- 2879-2888 Do homeowners use energy labels? A comparison between Denmark and Belgium
by Gram-Hanssen, Kirsten & Bartiaux, Francoise & Michael Jensen, Ole & Cantaert, Madeleine
- 2889-2898 Russian gas price reform and the EU-Russia gas relationship: Incentives, consequences and European security of supply
by Spanjer, Aldo
- 2899-2911 Oil and gas exploration and production activities in Brazil: The consideration of environmental issues in the bidding rounds promoted by the National Petroleum Agency
by Mariano, Jacqueline & La Rovere, Emilio
- 2912-2924 The Energy Policy Act of 1992 and Executive Order 13149: Proposed compliance strategies and process improvements for federal agencies
by Helwig, Michael & Deason, Jonathan P.
- 2925-2938 Assessment and exploitation of energy-related externalities in the industrial sector
by Diakoulaki, D. & Mirasgedis, S. & Tourkolias, C.
- 2939-2945 Energy consumption and economic growth: The case of oil exporting countries
by Mehrara, Mohsen
- 2946-2959 Sustainable siting procedure of small hydroelectric plants: The Greek experience
by Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Maria, Efpraxia & Mathioudakis, Vassilis
- 2960-2968 Engineering, institutions, and the public interest: Evaluating product quality in the Kenyan solar photovoltaics industry
by Jacobson, Arne & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 2969-2977 Fossil fuel sustainability index: An application of resource management
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Hosgor, Enes & Surmeli, A. Nesen & Tatlidil, Huseyin
- 2978-2988 The impacts of energy prices on energy intensity: Evidence from China
by Hang, Leiming & Tu, Meizeng
- 2989-2994 Analysis and perspectives of the government programs to promote the renewable electricity generation in Brazil
by Ruiz, B.J. & Rodriguez, V. & Bermann, C.
- 2995-3002 Economic comparison of long-term nuclear fuel cycle management scenarios: The influence of the discount rate
by Le Dars, Aude & Loaec, Christine
- 3003-3014 An incentive mechanism for electricity transmission expansion in Mexico
by Rosellon, Juan
- 3015-3024 Energetic and exergetic aspects of cotton stalk production in establishing energy policies
by Hepbasli, Arif & Utlu, Zafer & Akdeniz, R. Cengiz
- 3025-3035 Linking consumer energy efficiency with security of supply
by Rutherford, J.P. & Scharpf, E.W. & Carrington, C.G.
- 3036-3045 Today or not today: Deregulating the Russian gas sector
by Grigoryev, Yuli
- 3046-3052 Cold or hot wash: Technological choices, cultural change, and their impact on clothes-washing energy use in China
by Lin, Jiang & Iyer, Maithili
- 3053-3060 Grid-connected vehicles as the core of future land-based transport systems
by Gilbert, Richard & Perl, Anthony
- 3061-3073 Nuclear power in open energy markets: A case study of Turkey
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 3074-3088 Testing Hubbert
by Brandt, Adam R.
- 3089-3103 Forward contracts in electricity markets: The Australian experience
by Anderson, Edward J. & Hu, Xinin & Winchester, Donald
- 3104-3114 Harmonization of renewable electricity feed-in laws in the European Union
by Munoz, Miquel & Oschmann, Volker & David Tabara, J.
- 3115-3118 Refunded emission taxes: A resolution to the cap-versus-tax dilemma for greenhouse gas regulation
by Johnson, Kenneth C.
April 2007, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 2023-2030 Impact of energy efficiency gains on output and energy use with Cobb-Douglas production function
by Wei, Taoyuan
- 2031-2037 Specific concerns of Pakistan in the context of energy security issues and geopolitics of the region
by Sahir, Mukhtar H. & Qureshi, Arshad H.
- 2038-2050 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on exergy--Part 1: Fossil fuels and energy minerals
by Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B.
- 2051-2064 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on exergy--Part 2: Renewable energy sources and forest
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q.
- 2065-2078 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on exergy--Part 3: Agricultural products
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q.
- 2079-2086 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on exergy--Part 4: Fishery and rangeland
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q.
- 2087-2095 Resource analysis of the Chinese society 1980-2002 based on energy--Part 5: Resource structure and intensity
by Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B.
- 2096-2109 A supply model for crude oil and natural gas in the Middle East
by Chedid, R. & Kobrosly, M. & Ghajar, R.
- 2110-2120 CCS: A future CO2 mitigation option for Germany?--A bottom-up approach
by Martinsen, Dag & Linssen, Jochen & Markewitz, Peter & Vogele, Stefan
- 2121-2130 Residential implementation of critical-peak pricing of electricity
by Herter, Karen
- 2131-2140 Demand reduction in the UK--with a focus on the non-domestic sector
by Toke, David & Taylor, Simon
- 2141-2150 Residential energy use in one-family households with natural gas provision in a city of the Patagonian Andean region
by Gonzalez, A.D. & Carlsson-Kanyama, A. & Crivelli, E.S. & Gortari, S.
- 2151-2162 Assessing reliability in energy supply systems
by McCarthy, Ryan W. & Ogden, Joan M. & Sperling, Daniel
- 2163-2172 Energy efficiency in residences--Challenges for women and men in the North
by Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika & Linden, Anna-Lisa
- 2173-2186 An emerging market in fuel cells? Residential combined heat and power in four countries
by Brown, James E. & Hendry, Chris N. & Harborne, Paul
- 2187-2196 The contribution of small hydro power stations to the electricity generation in Greece: Technical and economic considerations
by Kaldellis, J.K.
- 2197-2208 Co-evolution of waste and electricity regimes: Multi-regime dynamics in the Netherlands (1969-2003)
by Raven, Rob
- 2209-2230 Electricity sector in the Palestinian territories: Which priorities for development and peace?
by Abualkhair, Ayman
- 2231-2238 Formulating a modern energy companies' environment in the EU accession member states through a decision support methodology
by Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Psarras, John
- 2239-2248 A quantitative analysis of the European Automakers' voluntary commitment to reduce CO2 emissions from new passenger cars based on independent experimental data
by Fontaras, Georgios & Samaras, Zissis
- 2249-2255 Public perception related to a hydrogen hybrid internal combustion engine transit bus demonstration and hydrogen fuel
by Hickson, Allister & Phillips, Al & Morales, Gene
- 2256-2267 Biofuels for transport in Europe: Lessons from Germany and the UK
by Bomb, Christian & McCormick, Kes & Deurwaarder, Ewout & Kaberger, Tomas
- 2268-2280 The UK domestic photovoltaics industry and the role of central government
by Keirstead, James
- 2281-2286 System dynamics model of Hubbert Peak for China's oil
by Tao, Zaipu & Li, Mingyu
- 2287-2295 Can market oriented economic reforms contribute to energy efficiency improvement? Evidence from China
by Fan, Ying & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 2296-2304 The future role of photovoltaics: A learning curve versus portfolio perspective
by Albrecht, Johan
- 2305-2312 Impacts of wind power generation and CO2 emission constraints on the future choice of fuels and technologies in the power sector of Vietnam
by Nguyen, Khanh Q.
- 2313-2319 Transition strategy of the transportation energy and powertrain in China
by Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao
- 2320-2335 Scenario analysis on CO2 emissions reduction potential in China's iron and steel industry
by Wang, Ke & Wang, Can & Lu, Xuedu & Chen, Jining
- 2336-2346 Stakeholders or subject matter experts, who should be consulted?
by Alberts, Daniel J.
- 2347-2351 Have European gas prices converged?
by Robinson, Terry
- 2352-2359 Scenario planning for the electricity generation in Indonesia
by Rachmatullah, C. & Aye, Lu & Fuller, R.J.
- 2360-2367 Future oil production in Brazil--Estimates based on a Hubbert model
by Szklo, Alexandre & Machado, Giovani & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 2368-2378 Opportunities for low-cost CO2 storage demonstration projects in China
by Meng, Kyle C. & Williams, Robert H. & Celia, Michael A.
- 2379-2389 Comparison of several inter-TSO compensation methods in the context of the internal electricity market of the European Union
by Olmos Camacho, Luis & Perez-Arriaga, Ignacio J.
- 2390-2400 Niche accumulation and hybridisation strategies in transition processes towards a sustainable energy system: An assessment of differences and pitfalls
by Raven, Rob
- 2401-2411 Refrigerator efficiency in Ghana: Tailoring an appliance market transformation program design for Africa
by Van Buskirk, Robert & Ben Hagan, Essel & Ofosu Ahenkorah, Alfred & McNeil, Michael A.
- 2412-2425 Carbon pricing and the diffusion of renewable power generation in Eastern Europe: A linear programming approach
by Pettersson, Fredrik
- 2426-2432 Applying real options in investment decisions relating to environmental pollution
by Lin, Tyrone T. & Ko, Chuan-Chuan & Yeh, Hsin-Ni
- 2433-2452 Achieving 60% CO2 reductions within the UK energy system--Implications for the electricity generation sector
by Odenberger, M. & Johnsson, F.
- 2453-2465 Future intelligent power grids: Analysis of the vision in the European Union and the United States
by Coll-Mayor, Debora & Paget, Mia & Lightner, Eric
- 2466-2480 Energy indicators for tracking sustainability in developing countries
by Kemmler, Andreas & Spreng, Daniel
- 2481-2490 Energy consumption, economic growth and prices: A reassessment using panel VECM for developed and developing countries
by Mahadevan, Renuka & Asafu-Adjaye, John
- 2491-2506 Techno-economics of small wind electric generator projects for decentralized power supply in India
by Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 2507-2513 A dynamic equilibrium of electricity consumption and GDP in Hong Kong: An empirical investigation
by Ho, Chun-Yu & Siu, Kam Wing
- 2514-2525 Kyoto protocol and Nepal's energy sector
by Pokharel, Shaligram
- 2526-2537 Return on capital of Brazilian electricity distributors: A comparative analysis
by Rocha, Katia & Camacho, Fernando & Braganca, Gabriel
- 2538-2548 Fuel switching in Harare: An almost ideal demand system approach
by Chambwera, Muyeye & Folmer, Henk
- 2549-2557 Greenhouse-gas emissions from solar electric- and nuclear power: A life-cycle study
by Fthenakis, Vasilis M. & Kim, Hyung Chul
- 2558-2568 Economics of electric energy storage for energy arbitrage and regulation in New York
by Walawalkar, Rahul & Apt, Jay & Mancini, Rick
- 2569-2578 Economic analysis of the renovation of small-scale district heating systems--4 Lithuanian case studies
by Dzenajaviciene, E.F. & Kveselis, V. & McNaught, C. & Tamonis, M.
- 2579-2589 Alternatives to grid extension for rural electrification: Decentralized renewable energy technologies in Vietnam
by Nguyen, Khanh Q.
- 2590-2610 Renewable energy sources: Their global potential for the first-half of the 21st century at a global level: An integrated approach
by de Vries, Bert J.M. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Hoogwijk, Monique M.
- 2611-2621 The relationship between GDP and electricity consumption in 10 Asian countries
by Chen, Sheng-Tung & Kuo, Hsiao-I & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 2622-2634 Distributed or centralised energy-from-waste policy? Implications of technology and scale at municipal level
by Longden, David & Brammer, John & Bastin, Lucy & Cooper, Nic
- 2635-2647 Identification of key oil refining technologies for China National Petroleum Co. (CNPC)
by Liu, Haiyan & Yu, Jianning & Xu, Jian & Fan, Yu & Bao, Xiaojun
- 2648-2660 Wind energy planning in England, Wales and Denmark: Factors influencing project success
by McLaren Loring, Joyce
- 2661-2672 Managing customer loyalty in liberalized residential energy markets: The impact of energy branding
by Hartmann, Patrick & Apaolaza Ibanez, Vanessa
- 2673-2677 Energy conservation from systematic tire pressure regulation
by Pearce, Joshua M. & Hanlon, Jason T.
- 2678-2679 Electricity Market Reform: An International Perspective. Sioshansi, F., Pfaffenberger, W. (Eds.). Elsevier, Amsterdam
by Jaccard, Mark
- 2679-2680 Economic Modelling of Climate Change and Energy Policies. Carlos de Miguel, Xavier Labandeira, Baltasar Manzano. Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd., UK (2006) (218pp.)
by Mulugetta, Yacob
March 2007, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 1419-1422 Feed in or certificates, competition or complementarity? Combining a static efficiency and a dynamic innovation perspective on the greening of the energy industry
by Midttun, Atle & Gautesen, Kristian
- 1423-1425 A further assessment of the Hong Kong Government's proposed post-2008 regulatory regime for local electricity utilities
by Luk, Stephen
- 1426-1432 Energy decomposition analysis: IEA model versus other methods
by Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na
- 1433-1438 Health effects engineering: Perspectives for environmental health and environmental engineering studies--domestic biomass combustion as an example
by Gao, Xiang & Yu, Qi & Chen, Limin
- 1439-1451 Putting solar home system programmes into perspective: What lessons are relevant?
by van der Vleuten, F. & Stam, N. & van der Plas, R.
- 1452-1463 Estimation of the potential for reduced greenhouse gas emission in North-East Russia: A comparison of energy use in mining, mineral processing and residential heating in Kiruna and Kirovsk-Apatity
by Keikkala, Gudrun & Kask, Andrey & Dahl, Jan & Malyshev, Vladimir & Kotomkin, Viktor
- 1464-1473 R&D advancement, technology diffusion, and impact on evaluation of public R&D
by Moore, Michal C. & Arent, Douglas J. & Norland, Douglas
- 1474-1492 Baseload wind energy: modeling the competition between gas turbines and compressed air energy storage for supplemental generation
by Greenblatt, Jeffery B. & Succar, Samir & Denkenberger, David C. & Williams, Robert H. & Socolow, Robert H.
- 1493-1504 Energy supply for sustainable rural livelihoods. A multi-criteria decision-support system
by Cherni, Judith A. & Dyner, Isaac & Henao, Felipe & Jaramillo, Patricia & Smith, Ricardo & Font, Raul Olalde
- 1505-1516 Meso-level analysis, the missing link in energy strategies
by Schenk, Niels J. & Moll, Henri C. & Schoot Uiterkamp, Anton J.M.
- 1517-1524 Security concerns in the Middle East for oil supply: Problems and solutions
by Sen, Samil & Babali, Tuncay
- 1525-1538 Cost-benefit analysis of remote hybrid wind-diesel power stations: Case study Aegean Sea islands
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kavadias, K.A.
- 1539-1550 Towards improved policy processes for promoting innovation in renewable electricity technologies in the UK
by Foxon, T.J. & Pearson, P.J.G.
- 1551-1563 A post-Kyoto analysis of the Greek electric sector
by Dagoumas, A.S. & Kalaitzakis, E. & Papagiannis, G.K. & Dokopoulos, P.S.
- 1564-1583 The problem of windfarm location: A social multi-criteria evaluation framework
by Gamboa, Gonzalo & Munda, Giuseppe
- 1584-1598 Public opinion about large offshore wind power: Underlying factors
by Firestone, Jeremy & Kempton, Willett
- 1599-1609 Ecological footprint accounting for energy and resource in China
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q. & Yang, Z.F. & Jiang, M.M.
- 1610-1615 Global scope assessment: A novel method and its application to the Chinese paper industry
by Wang, X.W. & Hua, B.
- 1616-1627 Consumer preference not to choose: Methodological and policy implications
by Brennan, Timothy J.
- 1628-1642 Good, BETTA, best? The role of industry structure in electricity reform in Scotland
by Prandini, Alberto
- 1643-1647 Prospects of nuclear power plants for sustainable energy development in Islamic Republic of Iran
by Ghorashi, Amir Hossien
- 1648-1657 Energy and associated greenhouse gas emissions from household appliances in Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Jamaluddin, M.Y. & Ahmed, S.
- 1658-1674 Monitoring of energy supply sustainability in the Baltic Sea region
by Streimikiene, Dalia
- 1675-1684 Biodiesel: A new Oildorado?
by Frondel, Manuel & Peters, Jorg
- 1685-1700 Multi-regional input-output model for regional energy requirements and CO2 emissions in China
by Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 1701-1708 ARIMA forecasting of primary energy demand by fuel in Turkey
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Akar, Sertac
- 1709-1717 Potential energy savings and environmental impacts of energy efficiency standards for vapor compression central air conditioning units in China
by Lu, Wei
- 1718-1730 A Ten-Year Rule to guide the allocation of EU emission allowances
by Ahman, Markus & Burtraw, Dallas & Kruger, Joseph & Zetterberg, Lars
- 1731-1743 Artificial neural network analysis of world green energy use
by Ermis, K. & Midilli, A. & Dincer, I. & Rosen, M.A.
- 1744-1760 A longitudinal study of fallow dynamics in the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS)
by Kemp, Alexander G. & Kasim, Sola A.
- 1761-1770 The politics of regulation in the Turkish electricity market
by Cetin, Tamer & Oguz, Fuat
- 1771-1784 A Chinese sky trust?: Distributional impacts of carbon charges and revenue recycling in China
by Brenner, Mark & Riddle, Matthew & Boyce, James K.
- 1785-1794 Divide and rule. The economic and legal implications of the proposed ownership unbundling of distribution and supply companies in the Dutch electricity sector
by Baarsma, Barbara & de Nooij, Michiel & Koster, Weero & van der Weijden, Cecilia
- 1795-1807 Climate modelling with endogenous technical change: Stochastic learning and optimal greenhouse gas abatement in the PAGE2002 model
by Alberth, Stephan & Hope, Chris
- 1808-1818 H2POWER: Development of a methodology to calculate life cycle cost of small and medium-scale hydrogen systems
by Verduzco, Laura E. & Duffey, Michael R. & Deason, Jonathan P.
- 1819-1829 Economic potential of energy-efficient retrofitting in the Swiss residential building sector: The effects of policy instruments and energy price expectations
by Amstalden, Roger W. & Kost, Michael & Nathani, Carsten & Imboden, Dieter M.
- 1830-1843 The prospects for an expansion of biogas systems in Sweden--Incentives, barriers and potentials
by Lantz, Mikael & Svensson, Mattias & Bjornsson, Lovisa & Borjesson, Pal
- 1844-1857 Fostering a renewable energy technology industry: An international comparison of wind industry policy support mechanisms
by Lewis, Joanna I. & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 1858-1871 Improving the evidence base for energy policy: The role of systematic reviews
by Sorrell, Steve
- 1872-1883 Restructuring the Russian electricity sector: Re-creating California?
by Pittman, Russell
- 1884-1895 The privatization of EEB: From cash drain to major contributor
by Cavaliere, Christianne & Larsen, Erik R. & Dyner, Isaac
- 1896-1908 Are US utility standby rates inhibiting diffusion of customer-owned generating systems?
by Jackson, Jerry
- 1909-1919 The development impact of solar cookers: A review of solar cooking impact research in South Africa
by Wentzel, Marlett & Pouris, Anastassios
- 1920-1930 Ownership unbundling in electricity distribution: The case of The Netherlands
by Kunneke, Rolf & Fens, Theo
- 1931-1947 A crash programme scenario for the Canadian oil sands industry
by Soderbergh, Bengt & Robelius, Fredrik & Aleklett, Kjell
- 1948-1955 Grey relation performance correlations among economics, energy use and carbon dioxide emission in Taiwan
by Lin, Sue J. & Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles
- 1956-1966 Energy and exergy analysis at the utility and commercial sectors of Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Sattar, M.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Abdessalam, H. & Shahruan, B.S.
- 1967-1977 An overview of the Portuguese electricity market
by Ferreira, Paula & Araujo, Madalena & O'Kelly, M.E.J.
- 1978-1991 Benefits from coordinating congestion management--The Nordic power market
by Bjorndal, Mette & Jornsten, Kurt
- 1992-2008 Innovation diffusion, public policy, and local initiative: The case of wood-fuelled district heating systems in Austria
by Madlener, Reinhard
- 2009-2016 Forecasting of Turkey's net electricity energy consumption on sectoral bases
by Hamzacebi, Coskun