Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
April 2007, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 2514-2525 Kyoto protocol and Nepal's energy sector
by Pokharel, Shaligram
- 2526-2537 Return on capital of Brazilian electricity distributors: A comparative analysis
by Rocha, Katia & Camacho, Fernando & Braganca, Gabriel
- 2538-2548 Fuel switching in Harare: An almost ideal demand system approach
by Chambwera, Muyeye & Folmer, Henk
- 2549-2557 Greenhouse-gas emissions from solar electric- and nuclear power: A life-cycle study
by Fthenakis, Vasilis M. & Kim, Hyung Chul
- 2558-2568 Economics of electric energy storage for energy arbitrage and regulation in New York
by Walawalkar, Rahul & Apt, Jay & Mancini, Rick
- 2569-2578 Economic analysis of the renovation of small-scale district heating systems--4 Lithuanian case studies
by Dzenajaviciene, E.F. & Kveselis, V. & McNaught, C. & Tamonis, M.
- 2579-2589 Alternatives to grid extension for rural electrification: Decentralized renewable energy technologies in Vietnam
by Nguyen, Khanh Q.
- 2590-2610 Renewable energy sources: Their global potential for the first-half of the 21st century at a global level: An integrated approach
by de Vries, Bert J.M. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Hoogwijk, Monique M.
- 2611-2621 The relationship between GDP and electricity consumption in 10 Asian countries
by Chen, Sheng-Tung & Kuo, Hsiao-I & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 2622-2634 Distributed or centralised energy-from-waste policy? Implications of technology and scale at municipal level
by Longden, David & Brammer, John & Bastin, Lucy & Cooper, Nic
- 2635-2647 Identification of key oil refining technologies for China National Petroleum Co. (CNPC)
by Liu, Haiyan & Yu, Jianning & Xu, Jian & Fan, Yu & Bao, Xiaojun
- 2648-2660 Wind energy planning in England, Wales and Denmark: Factors influencing project success
by McLaren Loring, Joyce
- 2661-2672 Managing customer loyalty in liberalized residential energy markets: The impact of energy branding
by Hartmann, Patrick & Apaolaza Ibanez, Vanessa
- 2673-2677 Energy conservation from systematic tire pressure regulation
by Pearce, Joshua M. & Hanlon, Jason T.
- 2678-2679 Electricity Market Reform: An International Perspective. Sioshansi, F., Pfaffenberger, W. (Eds.). Elsevier, Amsterdam
by Jaccard, Mark
- 2679-2680 Economic Modelling of Climate Change and Energy Policies. Carlos de Miguel, Xavier Labandeira, Baltasar Manzano. Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd., UK (2006) (218pp.)
by Mulugetta, Yacob
March 2007, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 1419-1422 Feed in or certificates, competition or complementarity? Combining a static efficiency and a dynamic innovation perspective on the greening of the energy industry
by Midttun, Atle & Gautesen, Kristian
- 1423-1425 A further assessment of the Hong Kong Government's proposed post-2008 regulatory regime for local electricity utilities
by Luk, Stephen
- 1426-1432 Energy decomposition analysis: IEA model versus other methods
by Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na
- 1433-1438 Health effects engineering: Perspectives for environmental health and environmental engineering studies--domestic biomass combustion as an example
by Gao, Xiang & Yu, Qi & Chen, Limin
- 1439-1451 Putting solar home system programmes into perspective: What lessons are relevant?
by van der Vleuten, F. & Stam, N. & van der Plas, R.
- 1452-1463 Estimation of the potential for reduced greenhouse gas emission in North-East Russia: A comparison of energy use in mining, mineral processing and residential heating in Kiruna and Kirovsk-Apatity
by Keikkala, Gudrun & Kask, Andrey & Dahl, Jan & Malyshev, Vladimir & Kotomkin, Viktor
- 1464-1473 R&D advancement, technology diffusion, and impact on evaluation of public R&D
by Moore, Michal C. & Arent, Douglas J. & Norland, Douglas
- 1474-1492 Baseload wind energy: modeling the competition between gas turbines and compressed air energy storage for supplemental generation
by Greenblatt, Jeffery B. & Succar, Samir & Denkenberger, David C. & Williams, Robert H. & Socolow, Robert H.
- 1493-1504 Energy supply for sustainable rural livelihoods. A multi-criteria decision-support system
by Cherni, Judith A. & Dyner, Isaac & Henao, Felipe & Jaramillo, Patricia & Smith, Ricardo & Font, Raul Olalde
- 1505-1516 Meso-level analysis, the missing link in energy strategies
by Schenk, Niels J. & Moll, Henri C. & Schoot Uiterkamp, Anton J.M.
- 1517-1524 Security concerns in the Middle East for oil supply: Problems and solutions
by Sen, Samil & Babali, Tuncay
- 1525-1538 Cost-benefit analysis of remote hybrid wind-diesel power stations: Case study Aegean Sea islands
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kavadias, K.A.
- 1539-1550 Towards improved policy processes for promoting innovation in renewable electricity technologies in the UK
by Foxon, T.J. & Pearson, P.J.G.
- 1551-1563 A post-Kyoto analysis of the Greek electric sector
by Dagoumas, A.S. & Kalaitzakis, E. & Papagiannis, G.K. & Dokopoulos, P.S.
- 1564-1583 The problem of windfarm location: A social multi-criteria evaluation framework
by Gamboa, Gonzalo & Munda, Giuseppe
- 1584-1598 Public opinion about large offshore wind power: Underlying factors
by Firestone, Jeremy & Kempton, Willett
- 1599-1609 Ecological footprint accounting for energy and resource in China
by Chen, B. & Chen, G.Q. & Yang, Z.F. & Jiang, M.M.
- 1610-1615 Global scope assessment: A novel method and its application to the Chinese paper industry
by Wang, X.W. & Hua, B.
- 1616-1627 Consumer preference not to choose: Methodological and policy implications
by Brennan, Timothy J.
- 1628-1642 Good, BETTA, best? The role of industry structure in electricity reform in Scotland
by Prandini, Alberto
- 1643-1647 Prospects of nuclear power plants for sustainable energy development in Islamic Republic of Iran
by Ghorashi, Amir Hossien
- 1648-1657 Energy and associated greenhouse gas emissions from household appliances in Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Jamaluddin, M.Y. & Ahmed, S.
- 1658-1674 Monitoring of energy supply sustainability in the Baltic Sea region
by Streimikiene, Dalia
- 1675-1684 Biodiesel: A new Oildorado?
by Frondel, Manuel & Peters, Jorg
- 1685-1700 Multi-regional input-output model for regional energy requirements and CO2 emissions in China
by Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 1701-1708 ARIMA forecasting of primary energy demand by fuel in Turkey
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Akar, Sertac
- 1709-1717 Potential energy savings and environmental impacts of energy efficiency standards for vapor compression central air conditioning units in China
by Lu, Wei
- 1718-1730 A Ten-Year Rule to guide the allocation of EU emission allowances
by Ahman, Markus & Burtraw, Dallas & Kruger, Joseph & Zetterberg, Lars
- 1731-1743 Artificial neural network analysis of world green energy use
by Ermis, K. & Midilli, A. & Dincer, I. & Rosen, M.A.
- 1744-1760 A longitudinal study of fallow dynamics in the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS)
by Kemp, Alexander G. & Kasim, Sola A.
- 1761-1770 The politics of regulation in the Turkish electricity market
by Cetin, Tamer & Oguz, Fuat
- 1771-1784 A Chinese sky trust?: Distributional impacts of carbon charges and revenue recycling in China
by Brenner, Mark & Riddle, Matthew & Boyce, James K.
- 1785-1794 Divide and rule. The economic and legal implications of the proposed ownership unbundling of distribution and supply companies in the Dutch electricity sector
by Baarsma, Barbara & de Nooij, Michiel & Koster, Weero & van der Weijden, Cecilia
- 1795-1807 Climate modelling with endogenous technical change: Stochastic learning and optimal greenhouse gas abatement in the PAGE2002 model
by Alberth, Stephan & Hope, Chris
- 1808-1818 H2POWER: Development of a methodology to calculate life cycle cost of small and medium-scale hydrogen systems
by Verduzco, Laura E. & Duffey, Michael R. & Deason, Jonathan P.
- 1819-1829 Economic potential of energy-efficient retrofitting in the Swiss residential building sector: The effects of policy instruments and energy price expectations
by Amstalden, Roger W. & Kost, Michael & Nathani, Carsten & Imboden, Dieter M.
- 1830-1843 The prospects for an expansion of biogas systems in Sweden--Incentives, barriers and potentials
by Lantz, Mikael & Svensson, Mattias & Bjornsson, Lovisa & Borjesson, Pal
- 1844-1857 Fostering a renewable energy technology industry: An international comparison of wind industry policy support mechanisms
by Lewis, Joanna I. & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 1858-1871 Improving the evidence base for energy policy: The role of systematic reviews
by Sorrell, Steve
- 1872-1883 Restructuring the Russian electricity sector: Re-creating California?
by Pittman, Russell
- 1884-1895 The privatization of EEB: From cash drain to major contributor
by Cavaliere, Christianne & Larsen, Erik R. & Dyner, Isaac
- 1896-1908 Are US utility standby rates inhibiting diffusion of customer-owned generating systems?
by Jackson, Jerry
- 1909-1919 The development impact of solar cookers: A review of solar cooking impact research in South Africa
by Wentzel, Marlett & Pouris, Anastassios
- 1920-1930 Ownership unbundling in electricity distribution: The case of The Netherlands
by Kunneke, Rolf & Fens, Theo
- 1931-1947 A crash programme scenario for the Canadian oil sands industry
by Soderbergh, Bengt & Robelius, Fredrik & Aleklett, Kjell
- 1948-1955 Grey relation performance correlations among economics, energy use and carbon dioxide emission in Taiwan
by Lin, Sue J. & Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles
- 1956-1966 Energy and exergy analysis at the utility and commercial sectors of Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Sattar, M.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Abdessalam, H. & Shahruan, B.S.
- 1967-1977 An overview of the Portuguese electricity market
by Ferreira, Paula & Araujo, Madalena & O'Kelly, M.E.J.
- 1978-1991 Benefits from coordinating congestion management--The Nordic power market
by Bjorndal, Mette & Jornsten, Kurt
- 1992-2008 Innovation diffusion, public policy, and local initiative: The case of wood-fuelled district heating systems in Austria
by Madlener, Reinhard
- 2009-2016 Forecasting of Turkey's net electricity energy consumption on sectoral bases
by Hamzacebi, Coskun
- 2017-2018 Karl Mallon (Ed.), Renewable Energy Policy and Politics. Earthscan, London, pp. 268, ISBN-13:978-1-84407-126-5
by Twidell, John
- 2018-2020 M. Pehnt, M. Cames, C. Fischer, B. Praetorius, L. Schneider, K. Schumacher and J.P. Vo[ss], Editors, Micro Cogeneration. Towards Decentralized Energy Systems, Springer, Heidelberg (2006) ISBN 3-540-25582-6 (346pp., 59 illus., Hardcover, [euro]106.95)
by Sauter, Raphael
February 2007, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 761-762 Introduction: Technology modelling of climate policies (the ACROPOLIS project)
by Difiglio, Carmen
- 763-771 ACROPOLIS: An example of international collaboration in the field of energy modelling to support greenhouse gases mitigation policies
by Das, Anjana & Rossetti di Valdalbero, Domenico & Virdis, Maria R.
- 772-785 Role of energy efficiency standards in reducing CO2 emissions in Germany: An assessment with TIMES
by Blesl, Markus & Das, Anjana & Fahl, Ulrich & Remme, Uwe
- 786-796 Post-Kyoto CO2 emission reduction: The soft landing scenario analysed with POLES and other world models
by Russ, Peter & Criqui, Patrick
- 797-808 Evaluation of green-certificates policies using the MARKAL-MACRO-Italy model
by Contaldi, Mario & Gracceva, Francesco & Tosato, Giancarlo
- 809-814 Impacts of a renewable portfolio generation standard on US energy markets
by Kydes, Andy S.
- 815-827 Internalizing externalities of electricity generation: An analysis with MESSAGE-MACRO
by Klaassen, Ger & Riahi, Keywan
- 828-843 Internalisation of external cost in the power generation sector: Analysis with Global Multi-regional MARKAL model
by Rafaj, Peter & Kypreos, Socrates
- 844-849 On the climate change effects of high oil prices
by Vielle, Marc & Viguier, Laurent
- 850-854 CO2 capture and storage: Another Faustian Bargain?
by Spreng, Daniel & Marland, Gregg & Weinberg, Alvin M.
- 855-868 CO2 emissions vs. CO2 responsibility: An input-output approach for the Turkish economy
by Ipek Tunc, G. & Turut-Asik, Serap & Akbostanci, Elif
- 869-888 Prospects of the European gas market
by Kjarstad, Jan & Johnsson, F.
- 889-898 The growth of income and energy consumption in six developing countries
by Sari, Ramazan & Soytas, Ugur
- 899-906 Modeling market power in Korea's emerging power market
by Ahn, Nam-sung & Niemeyer, Victor
- 907-915 Atmospheric environmental protection in China: Current status, developmental trend and research emphasis
by Yi, Honghong & Hao, Jiming & Tang, Xiaolong
- 916-924 Energy conservation investments: A comparison between China and the US
by Lin, Jiang
- 925-938 Explaining the failure of the Dutch innovation system for biomass digestion--A functional analysis
by Negro, Simona O. & Hekkert, Marko P. & Smits, Ruud E.
- 939-949 Institutions and the supply of oil: A case study of Russia
by Reynolds, Douglas B. & Kolodziej, Marek
- 950-965 Reduction of fossil fuel emissions in the USA: A holistic approach towards policy formulation
by Bandyopadhyay, Gopal & Bagheri, Fathollah & Mann, Michael
- 966-983 The impact of weather and ocean forecasting on hydrocarbon production and pollution management in the Gulf of Mexico
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 984-993 Regulatory reform in Turkish energy industry: An analysis
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 994-1012 An integrated assessment of the feed-in tariff system in Spain
by del Rio, Pablo & Gual, Miguel A.
- 1013-1024 An approach to the investment analysis of small and medium hydro-power plants
by Forouzbakhsh, F. & Hosseini, S.M.H. & Vakilian, M.
- 1025-1037 The ongoing energy transition: Lessons from a socio-technical, multi-level analysis of the Dutch electricity system (1960-2004)
by Verbong, Geert & Geels, Frank
- 1038-1049 Can poor consumers pay for energy and water? An affordability analysis for transition countries
by Fankhauser, Samuel & Tepic, Sladjana
- 1050-1063 An application of energy and exergy analysis in residential sector of Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Jamaluddin, M.Y.
- 1064-1074 Future carbon regulations and current investments in alternative coal-fired power plant technologies
by Sekar, Ram C. & Parsons, John E. & Herzog, Howard J. & Jacoby, Henry D.
- 1075-1087 Socio-economic drivers of large urban biomass cogeneration: Sustainable energy supply for Austria's capital Vienna
by Madlener, Reinhard & Bachhiesl, Mario
- 1088-1099 A multicriteria approach to identify investment opportunities for the exploitation of the clean development mechanism
by Diakoulaki, D. & Georgiou, P. & Tourkolias, C. & Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. & Mirasgedis, S. & Sarafidis, Y.
- 1100-1116 CO2 emissions and intersectoral linkages. The case of Spain
by Tarancon, Miguel Angel & del Rio, Pablo
- 1117-1128 The role of coal in energy production--Consumption and sustainable development of Turkey
by Yilmaz, Ali Osman & Uslu, Tuncay
- 1129-1146 Electricity demand analysis using cointegration and ARIMA modelling: A case study of Turkey
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 1147-1163 An ex-ante evaluation of a White Certificates scheme in The Netherlands: A case study for the household sector
by Oikonomou, Vlasis & Rietbergen, Martijn & Patel, Martin
- 1164-1171 An energy efficiency plan for the Iranian building sub-sector
by Sadegh Zadeh, S.M.
- 1172-1185 Economic modelling of price support mechanisms for renewable energy: Case study on Ireland
by Huber, Claus & Ryan, Lisa & O Gallachoir, Brian & Resch, Gustav & Polaski, Katrina & Bazilian, Morgan
- 1186-1195 Photovoltaic deployment strategy in Japan and the USA--an institutional appraisal
by Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro
- 1196-1212 The implementation of a multi-annual agreement for energy efficiency in The Netherlands
by Dinica, Valentina & Bressers, Hans Th. A. & de Bruijn, Theo
- 1213-1223 Car buyers and fuel economy?
by Turrentine, Thomas S. & Kurani, Kenneth S.
- 1224-1237 How would the gas exporting countries forum influence gas trade?
by Wagbara, Obindah N.
- 1238-1244 Energy and exergy efficiencies in Turkish transportation sector, 1988-2004
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Camdali, Unal
- 1245-1256 Clean energy scenarios for Australia
by Saddler, Hugh & Diesendorf, Mark & Denniss, Richard
- 1257-1273 Short-term optimal wind power generation capacity in liberalized electricity markets
by Olsina, Fernando & Roscher, Mark & Larisson, Carlos & Garces, Francisco
- 1274-1281 Disaggregate energy consumption and industrial output in the United States
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Sari, Ramazan & Soytas, Ugur
- 1282-1291 The United States and international climate cooperation: International "pull" versus domestic "push"
by Bang, Guri & Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon & Menz, Fredric C.
- 1292-1299 Educational benefits from solar technology--Access to solar electric services and changes in children's study routines, experiences from eastern province Zambia
by Gustavsson, Mathias
- 1300-1314 A review of the oil and gas sector in Kazakhstan
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 1315-1329 World energy analysis: H2 now or later?
by Mason, James E.
- 1330-1337 Effectiveness of Botswana's policy on rural electrification
by Ketlogetswe, C. & Mothudi, T.H. & Mothibi, J.
- 1338-1345 Energy demand analysis of Port-Harcourt refinery, Nigeria and its policy implications
by Jesuleye, O.A. & Siyanbola, W.O. & Sanni, S.A. & Ilori, M.O.
- 1346-1362 Life cycle assessment of fuels for district heating: A comparison of waste incineration, biomass- and natural gas combustion
by Eriksson, Ola & Finnveden, Goran & Ekvall, Tomas & Bjorklund, Anna
- 1363-1372 Is there cross-country convergence in carbon dioxide emissions?
by Ezcurra, Roberto
- 1373-1385 Biomass gasifier projects for decentralized power supply in India: A financial evaluation
by Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 1386-1404 Primary energy use for heating in the Swedish building sector--Current trends and proposed target
by Johansson, P. & Nylander, A. & Johnsson, F.
- 1405-1413 Wind energy in Vietnam: Resource assessment, development status and future implications
by Nguyen, Khanh Q.
- 1414-1416 Opportunities (`costs) matter: A comment on Pimentel and Patzek "Ethanol production using corn, switchgrass, and wood; biodiesel production using soybean and sunflower"
by Wesseler, Justus
- 1416-1417 Corrigendum to "Investment prospects for geothermal power in El Salvador's electricity market" [Energy Policy 34 (2006) 3877-3886]
by Abraham, Jun
January 2007, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-5 The security of gas supply--a critical issue for Europe?
by Weisser, Hellmuth
- 6-14 Solar home system electrification as a viable technology option for Africa's development
by Wamukonya, Njeri
- 15-28 CDM: Taking stock and looking forward
by Ellis, Jane & Winkler, Harald & Corfee-Morlot, Jan & Gagnon-Lebrun, Frederic
- 29-38 Energy taxes as a signaling device: An empirical analysis of consumer preferences
by Ghalwash, Tarek
- 39-49 Life cycle cost analysis of a car, a city bus and an intercity bus powertrain for year 2005 and 2020
by Hellgren, Jonas
- 50-60 Household energy consumption versus income and relative standard of living: A panel approach
by Joyeux, Roselyne & Ripple, Ronald D.
- 61-75 Incorporating stress in electric power systems reliability models
by Zerriffi, Hisham & Dowlatabadi, Hadi & Farrell, Alex
- 76-90 Sustainable energy in Baltic States
by Klevas, Valentinas & Streimikiene, Dalia & Grikstaite, Ramute
- 91-111 Simulating price patterns for tradable green certificates to promote electricity generation from wind
by Ford, Andrew & Vogstad, Klaus & Flynn, Hilary
- 112-127 Characteristics of the UK wind resource: Long-term patterns and relationship to electricity demand
by Sinden, Graham
- 128-143 Greenhouse gases embodied in the international trade and final consumption of Finland: An input-output analysis
by Maenpaa, Ilmo & Siikavirta, Hanne
- 144-155 Green electricity market development: Lessons from Europe and the US
by Gan, Lin & Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Kolshus, Hans H.
- 156-177 Asymmetric error correction models for the oil-gasoline price relationship
by Grasso, Margherita & Manera, Matteo
- 178-191 Modelling the world oil market: Assessment of a quarterly econometric model
by Dees, Stephane & Karadeloglou, Pavlos & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Sanchez, Marcelo
- 192-201 A two-factor method for appraising building renovation and energy efficiency improvement projects
by Martinaitis, Vytautas & Kazakevicius, Eduardas & Vitkauskas, Aloyzas
- 202-209 Current situation of energy conservation in high energy-consuming industries in Taiwan
by Chan, David Yih-Liang & Yang, Kuang-Han & Hsu, Chung-Hsuan & Chien, Min-Hsien & Hong, Gui-Bing
- 210-226 Security of energy supply: Comparing scenarios from a European perspective
by Costantini, Valeria & Gracceva, Francesco & Markandya, Anil & Vicini, Giorgio
- 227-237 Downstream natural gas in Europe--High hopes dashed for upstream oil and gas companies
by Eikeland, Per Ove
- 238-246 Handling zero values in the logarithmic mean Divisia index decomposition approach
by Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na
- 247-257 The impact of lifestyle on energy use and CO2 emission: An empirical analysis of China's residents
by Wei, Yi-Ming & Liu, Lan-Cui & Fan, Ying & Wu, Gang
- 258-264 Energy policies of Turkey during the period 1923-2003
by Osman Yilmaz, A. & Uslu, Tuncay
- 265-279 Real options valuation of US federal renewable energy research, development, demonstration, and deployment
by Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Marnay, Chris & Wiser, Ryan H.
- 280-294 Decomposition for emission baseline setting in China's electricity sector
by Steenhof, Paul A.
- 295-306 Can deployment of renewable energy put downward pressure on natural gas prices?
by Wiser, Ryan & Bolinger, Mark
- 307-316 Pricing of monthly forward contracts in the Nord Pool market
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 317-332 Power sector reform in South Asia: Why slow and limited so far?
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 333-341 Are shocks to energy consumption permanent or temporary? Evidence from 182 countries
by Kumar Narayan, Paresh & Smyth, Russell
- 342-349 Do support systems for RES-E reduce EU-ETS-driven electricity prices?
by Rathmann, M.
- 350-361 An econometric analysis of energy consumption in Nepal
by Pokharel, Shaligram
- 362-372 California's greenhouse gas law, Assembly Bill 1493: Deficiencies, alternatives, and implications for regulatory climate policy
by Johnson, Kenneth C.
- 373-382 Efficient energy-saving targets for APEC economies
by Hu, Jin-Li & Kao, Chih-Hung
- 383-394 Decision support system for exploiting local renewable energy sources: A case study of the Chigu area of southwestern Taiwan
by Yue, Cheng-Dar & Yang, Grant Gwo-Liang
- 395-402 Causality relationship between electricity consumption and GDP in Bangladesh
by Mozumder, Pallab & Marathe, Achla
- 403-412 The New Electricity Market of Singapore: Regulatory framework, market power and competition
by Chang, Youngho
- 413-423 Evaluation of negative environmental impacts of electricity generation: Neoclassical and institutional approaches
by Kim, Sang-Hoon
- 424-432 Europe's long-term climate target: A critical evaluation
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 433-451 Energy and transport in comparison: Immaterialisation, dematerialisation and decarbonisation in the EU15 between 1970 and 2000
by Tapio, Petri & Banister, David & Luukkanen, Jyrki & Vehmas, Jarmo & Willamo, Risto
- 452-460 Structuring objectives to facilitate convergence of divergent opinion in hydrogen production decisions
by Yuzugullu, Elvin & Deason, Jonathan P.
- 461-466 The value of solar: Prices and output from distributed photovoltaic generation in South Australia
by Maine, Tony & Chapman, Paul
- 467-474 Is oil supply choked by financial market pressures?
by Osmundsen, Petter & Mohn, Klaus & Misund, Bard & Asche, Frank
- 475-486 The importance and the policy impacts of post-contractual opportunism and competition in the English and Welsh non-fossil fuel obligation
by Agnolucci, Paolo
- 487-496 Testing viability of cross subsidy using time-variant price elasticities of industrial demand for electricity: Indian experience
by Chattopadhyay, Pradip
- 497-506 European emissions trading and the international competitiveness of energy-intensive industries: a legal and political evaluation of possible supporting measures
by van Asselt, Harro & Biermann, Frank
- 507-521 The economics of energy service contracts
by Sorrell, Steve
- 522-528 Decoupling factors on the energy-output linkage: The Spanish case
by Climent, Francisco & Pardo, Angel
- 529-539 Long-term energy savings and greenhouse gas emission reductions in the Swiss residential sector
by Siller, Thomas & Kost, Michael & Imboden, Dieter
- 540-547 Red light for Green Paper: The EU policy on energy efficiency
by Nilsson, Mats
- 548-552 Modelling a sustainability yardstick in modern energisation of rural sub-Saharan Africa
by Sebitosi, A.B. & Pillay, P.
- 553-566 Household energy requirement and value patterns
by Vringer, Kees & Aalbers, Theo & Blok, Kornelis
- 567-576 Using solar energy to arrest the increasing rate of fossil-fuel consumption: The southwestern states of the USA as case studies
by Faiman, D. & Raviv, D. & Rosenstreich, R.
- 577-585 Effectiveness of policy instruments for supporting the use of waste wood as a renewable energy resource in the Czech Republic
by Jehlickova, Bohumira & Morris, Richard
- 586-596 A comparison of Latin American energy-related CO2 emissions from 1970 to 2001
by Kuntsi-Reunanen, E.
- 597-608 Policy strategies and paths to promote sustainable energy systems--The dynamic Invert simulation tool
by Stadler, Michael & Kranzl, Lukas & Huber, Claus & Haas, Reinhard & Tsioliaridou, Elena
- 609-615 Performance based regulation of the electricity supply industry in Hong Kong: An empirical efficiency analysis approach
by Wang, J.H. & Ngan, H.W. & Engriwan, W. & Lo, K.L.
- 616-626 Challenges to a climate stabilizing energy future
by Green, Chris & Baksi, Soham & Dilmaghani, Maryam
- 627-639 Effectiveness of policy measures in transforming the energy system
by Lund, P.D.
- 640-649 Development of the auto gas and LPG-powered vehicle sector in Turkey: A statistical case study of the sector for Bursa
by Karamangil, M. Ihsan
- 650-671 Quantifying siting difficulty: A case study of US transmission line siting
by Vajjhala, Shalini P. & Fischbeck, Paul S.
- 672-677 Barriers to and drivers for energy efficiency in the Swedish foundry industry
by Rohdin, Patrik & Thollander, Patrik & Solding, Petter
- 678-691 China on the move: Oil price explosion?
by Skeer, Jeffrey & Wang, Yanjia
- 692-703 What factors influence mitigative capacity?
by Winkler, Harald & Baumert, Kevin & Blanchard, Odile & Burch, Sarah & Robinson, John
- 704-713 Multi-criteria evaluation of natural gas resources
by Afgan, Naim H. & Pilavachi, Petros A. & Carvalho, Maria G.
- 714-721 Clean development mechanism and off-grid small-scale hydropower projects: Evaluation of additionality
by Tanwar, Nitin
- 722-733 Short and intermediate economic impacts of a terrorist-initiated loss of electric power: Case study of New Jersey
by Greenberg, Michael & Mantell, Nancy & Lahr, Michael & Felder, Frank & Zimmerman, Rae
- 734-738 Energy sector assistance in developing countries: Current trends and policy recommendations
by Tharakan, Pradeep J. & de Castro, Julio & Kroeger, Timm
- 739-742 Negative-value problems of the logarithmic mean Divisia index decomposition approach
by Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na
- 743-745 The aging US population and residential energy demand
by Tonn, Bruce & Eisenberg, Joel
- 746-755 U.S. energy research and development: Declining investment, increasing need, and the feasibility of expansion
by Nemet, Gregory F. & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 756-757 L. Schrattenholzer, A. Miketa, K. Riahi and R.A. Roehrl, Achieving a Sustainable Global Energy System, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham (2004)
by Sauter, Raphael & Awerbuch, Shimon
- 758-759 Sustainable Fossil Fuels: The Unusual Suspect in the Quest for Cleaner and Enduring Energy
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
December 2006, Volume 34, Issue 18