July 2005, Volume 33, Issue 10
- 1299-1307 Electrification co-operatives bring new light to rural Tanzania
by Ilskog, Elisabeth & Kjellstrom, Bjorn & Gullberg, Monica & Katyega, Maneno & Chambala, William
- 1309-1317 Meeting electrification's social objectives in South Africa, and implications for developing countries
by Gaunt, C. T.
- 1319-1328 Actuarial pricing of energy efficiency projects: lessons foul and fair
by Mathew, Paul & Kromer, J. Stephen & Sezgen, Osman & Meyers, Steven
- 1329-1338 Evaluation of energy conservation programs in residential sector using fuzzy logic methodology
by Jaber, Jamal O. & Mamlook, Rustom & Awad, Wa'el
- 1339-1350 Electricity restructuring in Turkey
by Ozkyvrak, Ozlem
- 1351-1362 Economic and environmental efficiency of district heating plants
by Agrell, Per J. & Bogetoft, Peter
- 1362-1363 Corrigendum to "Consumer lifestyles approach to US energy use and the related CO2 emissions": [Energy Policy 33 (2005) 197-208]
by Bin, Shui & Dowlatabadi, Hadi
June 2005, Volume 33, Issue 9
- 1099-1108 US electric industry response to carbon constraint: a life-cycle assessment of supply side alternatives
by Meier, Paul J. & Wilson, Paul P. H. & Kulcinski, Gerald L. & Denholm, Paul L.
- 1109-1116 Electricity consumption, employment and real income in Australia evidence from multivariate Granger causality tests
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell
- 1117-1142 Using energy scenarios to explore alternative energy pathways in California
by Ghanadan, Rebecca & Koomey, Jonathan G.
- 1143-1154 Endogenous technological change and emissions: the case of the German steel industry
by Lutz, Christian & Meyer, Bernd & Nathani, Carsten & Schleich, Joachim
- 1155-1167 Economic and policy implications of public support for ethanol production in California's San Joaquin Valley
by Burnes, Ellen & Wichelns, Dennis & Hagen, John W.
- 1169-1177 Health costs caused by oil extraction air emissions and the benefits from abatement: the case of Kazakhstan
by Netalieva, Indira & Wesseler, Justus & Heijman, Wim
- 1179-1185 Short- and long-run demand for energy in Mexico: a cointegration approach
by Galindo, Luis Miguel
- 1187-1198 Impact assessment of the Electricity Act 2003 on the Indian power sector
by Thakur, Tripta & Deshmukh, S. G. & Kaushik, S. C. & Kulshrestha, Mukul
- 1199-1212 Additional renewable energy growth through small-scale community orientated energy policies
by Hain, J. J. & Ault, G. W. & Galloway, S. J & Cruden, A. & McDonald, J. R.
- 1213-1221 Nigeria's electric power sector reform: what should form the key objectives?
by Ikeme, J. & Ebohon, Obas John
- 1223-1230 Swedish CO2-emissions 1900-2010: an exploratory note
by Kristrom, Bengt & Lundgren, Tommy
May 2005, Volume 33, Issue 8
- 965-974 The European directive on renewable electricity: conflicts and compromises
by Rowlands, Ian H.
- 975-978 The decrease of CO2 emission intensity is decarbonization at national and global levels
by Sun, J. W.
- 979-993 Accuracy of past projections of US energy consumption
by O'Neill, Brian C. & Desai, Mausami
- 995-1002 Changes in energy intensities of Thai industry between 1981 and 2000: a decomposition analysis
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Ussanarassamee, Arjaree
- 1003-1010 Croatia energy planning and Kyoto Protocol
by Duic, Neven & Juretic, Franjo & Zeljko, Mladen & Bogdan, Zeljko
- 1011-1019 Estimating the Turkish residential-commercial energy output based on genetic algorithm (GA) approaches
by Canyurt, Olcay Ersel & Ozturk, Harun Kemal & Hepbasli, Arif & Utlu, Zafer
- 1021-1036 Cooking fuel use patterns in India: 1983-2000
by Viswanathan, Brinda & Kavi Kumar, K. S.
- 1037-1051 Energy efficiency--a forgotten goal in the Swedish building sector?
by Nassen, Jonas & Holmberg, John
- 1053-1067 Who should administer energy-efficiency programs?
by Blumstein, Carl & Goldman, Charles & Barbose, Galen
- 1069-1084 IT substitution for energy leads to a resilient structure for a survival strategy of Japan's electric power industry
by Watanabe, Chihiro & Kishioka, Miharu & Carvajal, Carlos Antonio
- 1085-1093 Electricity tariffs in Hong Kong: what went wrong and what can we do about it?
by Luk, Stephen
- 1093-1095 Corrigendum to "Renewables portfolio standard and regional energy structure optimisation in China?" [Energy Policy 32 (2004) 279-287]
by Fan, Jie & Sun, Wei & Ren, Dong-ming
May 2005, Volume 33, Issue 7
- 829-837 Economic reform, energy, and development: the case of Mexican manufacturing
by Aguayo, Francisco & Gallagher, Kevin P.
- 839-855 The impact of global change on the hydropower potential of Europe: a model-based analysis
by Lehner, Bernhard & Czisch, Gregor & Vassolo, Sara
- 857-866 Strategic policy and the logistics of crude oil transit in Lithuania
by Pasukeviciute, Irma & Roe, Michael
- 867-871 The LMDI approach to decomposition analysis: a practical guide
by Ang, B. W.
- 873-883 Economic, energy, and environmental impact of the Louisiana Energy Fund
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Olatubi, Williams O. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 885-896 The costs of mitigating carbon emissions in China: findings from China MARKAL-MACRO modeling
by Chen, Wenying
- 897-913 Electricity market modeling trends
by Ventosa, Mariano & Baillo, Alvaro & Ramos, Andres & Rivier, Michel
- 915-925 Regulation and efficiency: an empirical analysis of the United Kingdom continental shelf petroleum industry
by Kashani, Hossein A.
- 927-937 An estimation of the Swiss hydropower rent
by Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo & Mueller, Adrian
- 939-947 Managing a reservoir-based hydro-energy plant: building understanding in the buy and sell decisions in a changing environment
by van Ackere, Ann & Ruud, Morten & Davidsen, Paal
- 949-962 Move over! Stock turnover, retrofit and industrial energy efficiency
by Worrell, Ernst & Biermans, Gijs
April 2005, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 721-756 Calculating energy-saving potentials of heat-island reduction strategies
by Akbari, H. & Konopacki, S.
- 757-775 Feebates, rebates and gas-guzzler taxes: a study of incentives for increased fuel economy
by Greene, David L. & Patterson, Philip D. & Singh, Margaret & Li, Jia
- 777-786 Carbon emission coefficient of power consumption in India: baseline determination from the demand side
by Nag, Barnali & Parikh, Jyoti K.
- 787-798 Distributed generation: definition, benefits and issues
by Pepermans, G. & Driesen, J. & Haeseldonckx, D. & Belmans, R. & D'haeseleer, W.
- 799-807 Renewable energy as a natural gas price hedge: the case of wind
by Berry, David
- 809-813 Quantifying the external cost of oil consumption within the context of sustainable development
by Abdel Sabour, Sabry. A.
- 815-825 Supply- and demand-side effects of power sector planning with demand-side management options and SO2 emission constraints
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Marpaung, Charles O. P.
March 2005, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 579-594 Natural gas as an alternative to crude oil in automotive fuel chains well-to-wheel analysis and transition strategy development
by Hekkert, Marko P. & Hendriks, Franka H. J. F. & Faaij, Andre P. C. & Neelis, Maarten L.
- 595-602 Social attitude towards wind energy applications in Greece
by Kaldellis, J. K.
- 603-609 Second stage energy conservation experience with a textile industry
by Palanichamy, C. & Sundar Babu, N.
- 611-618 Labeling design effort for household refrigerator-freezers in Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H. H. & Mahlia, T. M. I.
- 619-632 Technological change and petroleum exploration in the Gulf of Mexico
by Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A.
- 633-650 Double-dividend analysis with SCREEN:: an empirical study for Switzerland
by Frei, Christoph W. & Haldi, Pierre-Andre & Sarlos, Gerard
- 651-658 Energy efficiency improvement procedures and audit results of electrical, thermal and solar applications in Palestine
by Ibrik, Imad H. & Mahmoud, Marwan M.
- 659-670 The political economy of trans-Pakistan gas pipeline project: assessing the political and economic risks for India
by Pandian, S.
- 671-677 Energy partnership: Israel and the Persian Gulf
by Bahgat, G.
- 679-689 Energy demand, economic growth, and energy efficiency--the Bakun dam-induced sustainable energy policy revisited
by Keong, Choy Yee
- 691-704 An international survey of the energy service company (ESCO) industry
by Vine, Edward
- 705-716 UK biomass energy since 1990: the mismatch between project types and policy objectives
by van der Horst, Dan
- 716-717 Corrigendum to "Brazilian energy policies side-effects on CO2 emissions reduction?" [Energy Policy 32 (2004) 349-364]
by Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Schaeffer, Roberto & Schuller, Marcio Edgar & Chandler, William
March 2005, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 429-437 Structural change in energy use
by Schafer, Andreas
- 439-449 Electricity sector restructuring in India: an environmentally beneficial policy?
by Perkins, Richard
- 451-465 Carbon intensity of electricity generation and CDM baseline: case studies of three Chinese provinces
by Zhang, Chi & Heller, Thomas C. & May, Michael M.
- 467-474 The residential demand for electricity in Australia: an application of the bounds testing approach to cointegration
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Smyth, Russell
- 475-482 Reviewing tax system and its reform plan for the fuel market in South Korea
by Lee, Myung-Kyoon
- 483-498 Simulating the impacts of a strategic fuels reserve in California
by Ford, Andrew
- 499-509 Energy and environment in the ASEAN: challenges and opportunities
by Karki, Shankar K. & Mann, Michael D. & Salehfar, Hossein
- 511-523 Transaction costs, institutional rigidities and the size of the clean development mechanism
by Michaelowa, Axel & Jotzo, Frank
- 525-542 Coal cleaning: a viable strategy for reduced carbon emissions and improved environment in China?
by Glomsrod, Solveig & Taoyuan, Wei
- 543-554 Empirical analysis of the environmental and energy policies in some developing countries using widely employed macroeconomic indicators: the cases of Brazil, China and India
by Focacci, Antonio
- 555-562 Energy requirements of households in Brazil
by Cohen, Claude & Lenzen, Manfred & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 563-576 Performance of Indian power sector during a decade under restructuring: a critique
by Sharma, D. Parameswara & Nair, P. S. Chandramohanan & Balasubramanian, R.
February 2005, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 279-287 Renewables portfolio standard and regional energy structure optimisation in China
by Fan, J. & Sun, W. & Ren, D. -M.
- 289-296 Environmental impacts from the solar energy technologies
by Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Frantzeskaki, Niki & Gekas, Vassilis
- 297-306 Can the woodfuel supply in sub-Saharan Africa be sustainable? The case of N'Djamena, Chad
by van der Plas, Robert J. & Abdel-Hamid, Mahamat Ali
- 307-318 Improving air quality in large cities by substituting natural gas for coal in China: changing idea and incentive policy implications
by Mao, Xianqiang & Guo, Xiurui & Chang, Yongguan & Peng, Yingdeng
- 319-335 Driving forces behind the stagnancy of China's energy-related CO2 emissions from 1996 to 1999: the relative importance of structural change, intensity change and scale change
by Wu, Libo & Kaneko, Shinji & Matsuoka, Shunji
- 337-347 Evaluating the impact of three incentive programs on the economics of cofiring willow biomass with coal in New York State
by Tharakan, Pradeep J. & Volk, Timothy A. & Lindsey, Christopher A. & Abrahamson, Lawrence P. & White, Edwin H.
- 349-364 Brazilian energy policies side-effects on CO2 emissions reduction
by Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Schaeffer, Roberto & Edgar Schuller, Marcio & Chandler, William
- 365-386 Natural gas in Brazil's energy matrix: demand for 1995-2010 and usage factors
by Fernandes, Elton & Fonseca, Marcus Vinicius de A. & Alonso, Paulo Sergio R.
- 387-405 Review of US ESCO industry market trends: an empirical analysis of project data
by Goldman, Charles A. & Hopper, Nicole C. & Osborn, Julie G.
- 407-419 Potential long-term impacts of changes in US vehicle fuel efficiency standards
by Bezdek, Roger H. & Wendling, Robert M.
- 421-424 Natural gas in Asia: the challenges of growth in China, India, Japan and Korea: Ian Wybrew-Bond and Jonathan Stern (Eds.); Oxford University Press for the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies, Oxford, 2002, 321pp
by Chow, L. C. H.
- 425-425 Corrigendum to "A healthy reduction in oil consumption and carbon emissions?" [Energy Policy 33 (2005) 1-4]
by Higgins, Paul A.T. & Higgins, Millicent
January 2005, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 133-150 Global experience curves for wind farms
by Junginger, M. & Faaij, A. & Turkenburg, W. C.
- 151-170 Inclusion of cool roofs in nonresidential Title 24 prescriptive requirements
by Levinson, Ronnen & Akbari, Hashem & Konopacki, Steve & Bretz, Sarah
- 171-182 Micro-economic modelling of biofuel system in France to determine tax exemption policy under uncertainty
by Rozakis, S. & Sourie, J. -C.
- 183-196 The early adoption of green power by Dutch households: An empirical exploration of factors influencing the early adoption of green electricity for domestic purposes
by Arkesteijn, Karlijn & Oerlemans, Leon
- 197-208 Consumer lifestyle approach to US energy use and the related CO2 emissions
by Bin, Shui & Dowlatabadi, Hadi
- 209-219 Design for renewable energy systems with application to rural areas in Japan
by Nakata, Toshihiko & Kubo, Kazuo & Lamont, Alan
- 221-233 The measurement of the energy intensity of manufacturing industries: a principal components analysis
by Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Cote, Bruno
- 235-244 A multicriteria approach to evaluate wind energy plants on an Italian island
by Cavallaro, Fausto & Ciraolo, Luigi
- 245-255 Industry lobbying and the political economy of GHG trade in the European Union
by Markussen, Peter & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard
- 257-271 Combining interviewing and modeling for end-user energy conservation
by Goldblatt, David L. & Hartmann, Christoph & Durrenberger, Gregor
- 271-273 Corrigendum to "Scenarios for a robust policy mix: the final report of the German study commission on sustainable energy supply": [Energy Policy 32 (2004) 1673-1678]
by Hennicke, P.
- 275-271 Erratum to: "The Kyoto protocol--a victim of supply security? or: if Maslow were in energy politics" [Energy Policy 32 (2004) 1253-1256]
by Frei, Christoph W.
January 2005, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-4 A healthy reduction in oil consumption and carbon emissions
by Higgins, Paul A. T. & Higgins, Millicent
- 5-13 Probabilistic analysis of electrical energy costs comparing: production costs for gas, coal and nuclear power plants
by Feretic, Danilo & Tomsic, Zeljko
- 15-25 A review of efforts to restructure Texas' electricity market
by Zarnikau, Jay
- 27-38 Renewable energy policy in South Africa: policy options for renewable electricity
by Winkler, Harald
- 39-51 Impact of electricity prices and volumetric water allocation on energy and groundwater demand management:: analysis from Western India
by Kumar, M. Dinesh
- 53-61 The mineral economy: a model for the shape of oil production curves
by Bardi, Ugo
- 63-68 Energy labeling for electric fans in Malaysia
by Mahlia, T. M. I. & Masjuki, H. H. & Taha, F. M. & Rahim, N. A. & Saidur, R.
- 69-87 Cost functions and the electric utility industry. A contribution to the debate on deregulation
by Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier
- 89-98 Genetic algorithm approach to estimate transport energy demand in Turkey
by Haldenbilen, Soner & Ceylan, Halim
- 99-112 Energy and the World Summit on Sustainable Development: what next?
by Spalding-Fecher, Randall & Winkler, Harald & Mwakasonda, Stanford
- 113-126 Russian energy efficiency projects: lessons learnt from Activities Implemented Jointly pilot phase
by Korppoo, Anna
- 126-129 Corrigendum to "Bioenergy policy and market development in Finland and Sweden?" [Energy Policy 32 (2004) 1707-1721]
by Ericsson, Karin & Huttunen, Suvi & Nilsson, Lars J. & Svenningson, Per
- 127-126 Petro-dragon's rise: What it means for China and the World: Xiaojie Xu (Ed.); European Press Academic Publishing, Fucecchio, Italy, 151pp. ISBN: 88-8398-015-8. 2002. Also available at www.e-p-a-p.com
by Zha, D.
December 2004, Volume 32, Issue 18
- 1993-1998 Does the Bush Administration's climate policy mean climate protection?
by Blanchard, Odile & Perkaus, James F.
- 1999-2005 CO2 emissions embodied in international trade: evidence for Spain
by Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Duarte, Rosa
- 2007-2018 Solar systems diffusion in local markets
by Sidiras, Dimitrios K. & Koukios, Emmanuel G.
- 2019-2033 An analysis of the Greek energy system in view of the Kyoto commitments
by Agoris, D. & Tigas, K. & Giannakidis, G. & Siakkis, F. & Vassos, S. & Vassilakos, N. & Kilias, V. & Damassiotis, M.
- 2035-2047 Oil policies and privatization strategies in Mexico: implications for the petrochemical sector and its production spaces
by Laguna, Norma Martinez
- 2049-2066 Implementation of wind energy in the Netherlands: the importance of the social-institutional setting
by Agterbosch, Susanne & Vermeulen, Walter & Glasbergen, Pieter
- 2067-2076 Electricity theft: a comparative analysis
by Smith, Thomas B.
- 2077-2088 Will OPEC lose from the Kyoto Protocol?
by Barnett, Jon & Dessai, Suraje & Webber, Michael
November 2004, Volume 32, Issue 17
- 1887-1889 Special Edition: Energy policy for a sustainable future
by Mitchell, Catherine
- 1891-1904 Step changes for decarbonising the energy system: research needs for renewables, energy efficiency and nuclear power
by Ekins, Paul
- 1905-1919 Technologies and innovation for system change in the UK: status, prospects and system requirements of some leading renewable energy options
by Gross, Robert
- 1921-1933 New directions for household energy efficiency: evidence from the UK
by Boardman, Brenda
- 1935-1947 Renewable energy policy in the UK 1990-2003
by Mitchell, Catherine & Connor, Peter
- 1949-1956 Total cost estimates for large-scale wind scenarios in UK
by Dale, Lewis & Milborrow, David & Slark, Richard & Strbac, Goran
- 1957-1965 Nuclear power and the characteristics of `ordinariness'--the case of UK energy policy
by MacKerron, Gordon
- 1967-1979 UK gas security: time to get serious
by Stern, Jonathan
- 1981-1990 Co-provision in sustainable energy systems: the case of micro-generation
by Watson, Jim
November 2004, Volume 32, Issue 16
- 1783-1787 Viewpoint: Mitigation of emissions through energy efficiency standards for room air conditioners in Malaysia
by Mahlia, T. M. I. & Masjuki, H. H. & Saidur, R. & Amalina, M. A.
- 1789-1798 Towards sustainability: energy efficiency, thermodynamic analysis, and the `two cultures'
by Hammond, G.P.Geoffrey P.
- 1799-1805 Renewable energy and market-based approaches to greenhouse gas reduction--opportunity or obstacle?
by Sonneborn, Carrie L.
- 1807-1817 Modelling a district heating system: Introduction of waste incineration, policy instruments and co-operation with an industry
by Holmgren, Kristina & Gebremedhin, Alemayehu
- 1819-1824 Cost-benefit analysis of implementing minimum energy efficiency standards for household refrigerator-freezers in Malaysia
by Mahlia, T. M. I. & Masjuki, H. H. & Saidur, R. & Amalina, M. A.
- 1825-1841 The near-term impacts of carbon mitigation policies on manufacturing industries
by Morgenstern, Richard D. & Ho, Mun & Shih, J.-S.Jhih-Shyang & Zhang, Xuehua
- 1843-1860 WAP explained
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, A.G.Allan G.
- 1861-1877 Environmental policy-making in a difficult context: motorized two-wheeled vehicle emissions in India
by Badami, Madhav G.
- 1879-1882 Oil supply insecurity: control versus damage costs
by Owen, A.D.Anthony D.
- 1883-1884 The more you put in, the less you get out: (Energy Services--Brussels 27-28th March 2003)
by Zavody, Zoltan
October 2004, Volume 32, Issue 15
- 1673-1678 Scenarios for a robust policy mix: the final report of the German study commission on sustainable energy supply
by Hennicke, P.
- 1679-1692 Experiments with a methodology to model the role of R&D expenditures in energy technology learning processes; first results
by Miketa, Asami & Schrattenholzer, Leo
- 1693-1705 Electricity access for geographically disadvantaged rural communities--technology and policy insights
by Chaurey, Akanksha & Ranganathan, Malini & Mohanty, Parimita
- 1707-1721 Bioenergy policy and market development in Finland and Sweden
by Ericsson, Karin & Huttunen, Suvi & Nilsson, L.J.Lars J. & Svenningsson, Per
- 1723-1735 An analysis of cross-sectional variations in total household energy requirements in India using micro survey data
by Pachauri, Shonali
- 1737-1751 Opportunity for inter-regional integration of electricity markets: the case of Shandong and Shanghai in East China
by Gnansounou, Edgard & Dong, Jun
- 1753-1766 What causes the disparity of electricity externality estimates?
by Sundqvist, Thomas
- 1767-1780 Lessons from deregulation in Colombia: successes, failures and the way ahead
by Larsen, Erik R. & Dyner, Isaac & Bedoya V., Leonardo & Franco, Carlos Jaime
September 2004, Volume 32, Issue 14
- 1569-1572 Growth curves for long-term global CO2 emission reduction analysis
by Ang, B. W.
- 1573-1589 Distributed generation: remote power systems with advanced storage technologies
by Clark, Woodrow & Isherwood, William
- 1591-1601 Deregulated power prices: comparison of volatility
by Li, Ying & Flynn, Peter C.
- 1603-1614 Harvesting and redistributing renewable energy: on the role of gas and electricity grids to overcome intermittency through the generation and storage of hydrogen
by Anderson, Dennis & Leach, Matthew
- 1615-1624 Energy and exergy use in public and private sector of Saudi Arabia
by Dincer, I. & Hussain, M. M. & Al-Zaharnah, I.
- 1625-1637 Notions on learning applied to wind turbine development in the Netherlands and Denmark
by Kamp, Linda M. & Smits, Ruud E. H. M. & Andriesse, Cornelis D.
- 1639-1652 The effect of wind power on CO2 abatement in the Nordic Countries
by Holttinen, Hannele & Tuhkanen, Sami
- 1653-1665 A theoretical prediction of non-methane gaseous emissions from natural gas combustion
by Sonibare, J. A. & Akeredolu, F. A.
- 1667-1668 Energy revolution: policies for a sustainable future: Howard Geller, Island Press, Washington, DC, 2003, 289pp., ISBN 1-55963-965-2
by Craig, Paul
- 1668-1670 Climate change and power: economic instruments for European electricity: Christian Vrolijk (Ed.), Earthscan, London, 2002, 310pp, price [pound sign] 35, ISBN 1-85383-822-5
by Michaelowa, Axel
September 2004, Volume 32, Issue 13
- 1457-1475 Measuring international electricity integration: a comparative study of the power systems under the Nordic Council, MERCOSUR, and NAFTA
by Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Hira, Anil & Froschauer, Karl
- 1477-1486 The costs and benefits of early action before Kyoto compliance
by Pan, Haoran & Regemorter, Denise Van
- 1487-1497 Electricity industry reforms in the Philippines
by Sharma, Deepak & Madamba, Sonia E. & Chan, Ma. Rosario L.
- 1499-1510 Comments on the Brazilian Proposal and contributions to global temperature increase with different climate responses--CO2 emissions due to fossil fuels, CO2 emissions due to land use change
by Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Ribeiro, Suzana Kahn & Muylaert, Maria Silvia & Pires de Campos, Christiano
- 1511-1530 The European Union balancing between CO2 reduction commitments and growth policies: decomposition analyses
by Kaivo-oja, Jari & Luukkanen, Jyrki
- 1531-1543 The role of the four electric power sectors in the Korean national economy: an input-output analysis
by Han, Sang-Yong & Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, Seung-Jun
- 1545-1554 The learning potential of photovoltaics: implications for energy policy
by van der Zwaan, Bob & Rabl, Ari
- 1555-1564 Emissions accounting for use and supply of electricity in the Nordic market
by Sjodin, Jorgen & Gronkvist, Stefan
August 2004, Volume 32, Issue 12
- 1355-1362 Challenges when electricity markets face the investment phase
by Finon, Dominique & Johnsen, Tor Arnt & Midttun, Atle
- 1363-1374 Economics of clean development mechanism power projects under alternative approaches for setting baseline emissions
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Shrestha, Rabin
- 1375-1388 Process industry energy retrofits: the importance of emission baselines for greenhouse gas reductions
by Adahl, Anders & Harvey, Simon & Berntsson, Thore
- 1389-1393 On the predictive accuracy of crude oil futures prices
by Abosedra, Salah & Baghestani, Hamid
- 1395-1404 Residential energy use: an international perspective on long-term trends in Denmark, Norway and Sweden
by Unander, Fridtjof & Ettestol, Ingunn & Ting, Mike & Schipper, Lee
- 1405-1414 REFIT and RPS: options for a harmonised Community framework
by Lauber, Volkmar
- 1415-1428 Economic potential of natural gas-fired cogeneration--analysis of Brazil's chemical industry
by Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Soares, Jeferson Borghetti & Tolmasquim, Mauricio Tiomno
- 1429-1435 The welfare effects of different pricing schemes for electricity distribution in Finland
by Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria
- 1437-1450 Policies for advancing energy efficiency and renewable energy use in Brazil
by Geller, Howard & Schaeffer, Roberto & Szklo, Alexandre & Tolmasquim, Mauricio
- 1451-1452 Society, behaviour and climate change mitigation: Eberhard Jochem, Jayant Sathaye and Daniel Bouille (Eds.); Kluwer, Dordrecht, 2000, 237pp, ISBN 0-7923-6802-9, 89 Euro
by Michaelowa, Axel
- 1452-1453 Erratum to "OPEC's optimal crude oil price": [Energy policy 32 (2004) 269]
by Horn, Manfred
July 2004, Volume 32, Issue 11
- 1253-1256 The Kyoto protocol--a victim of supply security?: or: if Maslow were in energy politics
by Frei, Christoph W.
- 1257-1260 Inequality of energy intensities across OECD countries: a note
by Alcantara, Vicent & Duro, Juan Antonio
- 1261-1276 Regulatory performance analysis case study: Britain's electricity industry
by Gorini de Oliveira, Ricardo & Tolmasquim, Mauricio Tiomno
- 1277-1289 Reorganization of the power distribution sector in India
by Dossani, Rafiq
- 1291-1301 The impact of IT investment on energy: Japan and US comparison in 2010
by Takase, Kae & Murota, Yasuhiro
- 1303-1317 Multiproject baselines for evaluation of electric power projects
by Sathaye, Jayant & Murtishaw, Scott & Price, Lynn & Lefranc, Maurice & Roy, Joyashree & Winkler, Harald & Spalding-Fecher, Randall
- 1319-1337 Policy alternatives in reforming energy utilities in developing countries
by Gabriele, Alberto
- 1339-1347 Energy education: breaking up the rational energy use barriers
by Dias, Rubens A. & Mattos, Cristiano R. & Balestieri, Jose A. P.
- 1349-1350 The cost of climate policy: M. Jaccard, J. Nyboer and B. Sadownik; UBC Press, 2002
by Reiner, D. M.
- 1351-1350 Rejoinder to book review
by Jaccard, M. K.
July 2004, Volume 32, Issue 10
- 1151-1158 Decision support for energy conservation promotion:: an analytic hierarchy process approach
by Kablan, M. M.
- 1159-1171 Energy policy options--from the perspective of public attitudes and risk perceptions
by Viklund, Mattias
- 1173-1184 A decision model for financial assurance instruments in the upstream petroleum sector
by Ferreira, Doneivan & Suslick, Saul & Farley, Joshua & Costanza, Robert & Krivov, Sergey
- 1185-1197 Action plan for wind energy development in the Canary Islands
by Calero, R. & Carta, J. A.
- 1199-1207 Can photovoltaic technologies help attain sustainable rural development in Bangladesh?
by Biswas, Wahidul K. & Diesendorf, Mark & Bryce, Paul
- 1209-1224 Long-term infrastructure forecasting in the Gulf of Mexico: a decision- and resource-based approach
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Mesyanzhinov, Dmitry V. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 1225-1229 Energy for sustainable development in China
by Weidou, Ni & Johansson, Thomas B
- 1231-1242 Hydrogen from renewable resources--the hundred year commitment
by Adamson, Kerry-Ann
- 1243-1245 Uzbekistan, an expanding and capital-hungry economy: specific inter-related opportunities in energy, IT and agriculture
by Saidkhodjaeva, Malika
- 1247-1249 A development perspective for biomass-fuelled electricity generation technologies. Economic technology assessment in view of sustainability: Roland V. Siemons, The Netherlands, 2002
by Lindbo, Hans-Henrik & Mostert, Wolfgang
June 2004, Volume 32, Issue 9
- 1045-1052 California's electricity crisis: a market apart?
by Bushnell, James
- 1053-1073 Renewable electricity in the Netherlands
by Junginger, M. & Agterbosch, S. & Faaij, A. & Turkenburg, W.
- 1075-1085 Pricing of Contracts for Difference in the Nordic market
by Kristiansen, T.
- 1087-1108 Stimulating R&D of industrial energy-efficient technology. Policy lessons--impulse technology
by Luiten, Esther & Blok, Kornelis
- 1109-1130 State responsibility and compensation for climate change damages--a legal and economic assessment
by Tol, Richard S. J. & Verheyen, Roda
- 1131-1139 Decomposition analysis for policymaking in energy:: which is the preferred method?
by Ang, B. W.