Impact of residential PV adoption on Retail Electricity Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drury, Easan & Miller, Mackay & Macal, Charles M. & Graziano, Diane J. & Heimiller, Donna & Ozik, Jonathan & Perry IV, Thomas D., 2012. "The transformation of southern California's residential photovoltaics market through third-party ownership," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 681-690.
- Maribu, Karl Magnus & Firestone, Ryan M. & Marnay, Chris & Siddiqui, Afzal S., 2007. "Distributed energy resources market diffusion model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4471-4484, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kurdgelashvili, Lado & Shih, Cheng-Hao & Yang, Fan & Garg, Mehul, 2019. "An empirical analysis of county-level residential PV adoption in California," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 321-333.
- Palm, Alvar & Lantz, Björn, 2020. "Information dissemination and residential solar PV adoption rates: The effect of an information campaign in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 142(C).
- Lukanov, Boris R. & Krieger, Elena M., 2019. "Distributed solar and environmental justice: Exploring the demographic and socio-economic trends of residential PV adoption in California," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C).
- Chiara Modanese & Hannu S. Laine & Toni P. Pasanen & Hele Savin & Joshua M. Pearce, 2018. "Economic Advantages of Dry-Etched Black Silicon in Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) Photovoltaic Manufacturing," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Huijben, J.C.C.M. & Verbong, G.P.J., 2013. "Breakthrough without subsidies? PV business model experiments in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 362-370.
- Chung, Mo & Park, Chuhwan & Lee, Sukgyu & Park, Hwa-Choon & Im, Yong-Hoon & Chang, Youngho, 2012. "A decision support assessment of cogeneration plant for a community energy system in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 365-383.
- Hawkes, A.D. & Leach, M.A., 2009. "Modelling high level system design and unit commitment for a microgrid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(7-8), pages 1253-1265, July.
- Naraharisetti, Pavan Kumar & Karimi, I.A. & Anand, Abhay & Lee, Dong-Yup, 2011. "A linear diversity constraint – Application to scheduling in microgrids," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4235-4243.
- Robinson, Scott A. & Rai, Varun, 2015. "Determinants of spatio-temporal patterns of energy technology adoption: An agent-based modeling approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 273-284.
- Braito, Michael & Flint, Courtney & Muhar, Andreas & Penker, Marianne & Vogel, Stefan, 2017. "Individual and collective socio-psychological patterns of photovoltaic investment under diverging policy regimes of Austria and Italy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 141-153.
- Ren, Hongbo & Gao, Weijun, 2010. "A MILP model for integrated plan and evaluation of distributed energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 1001-1014, March.
- O'Shaughnessy, Eric, 2019. "Non-monotonic effects of market concentration on prices for residential solar photovoltaics in the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 182-191.
- Simpson, Genevieve & Clifton, Julian, 2016. "Subsidies for residential solar photovoltaic energy systems in Western Australia: Distributional, procedural and outcome justice," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 262-273.
- Manfren, Massimiliano & Caputo, Paola & Costa, Gaia, 2011. "Paradigm shift in urban energy systems through distributed generation: Methods and models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1032-1048, April.
- Hazra, A. & Basu, M., 2015. "Economic analysis to implement distributed generation system in a rail-way rake maintenance depot," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 157-164.
- Davidson, Carolyn & Steinberg, Daniel, 2013. "Evaluating the impact of third-party price reporting and other drivers on residential photovoltaic price estimates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 752-761.
- Dong, Changgui & Wiser, Ryan & Rai, Varun, 2018. "Incentive pass-through for residential solar systems in California," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 154-165.
- Williams, Eric & Carvalho, Rexon & Hittinger, Eric & Ronnenberg, Matthew, 2020. "Empirical development of parsimonious model for international diffusion of residential solar," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 570-577.
- Murto, P. & Jalas, M. & Juntunen, J. & Hyysalo, S., 2019. "Devices and strategies: An analysis of managing complexity in energy retrofit projects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 1-1.
- Siti Haslina Md Harizan, 2018. "Motivations and Communication Effectiveness of Solar Energy Adoption among Malaysian Household Consumers," GATR Journals gjbssr513, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
More about this item
KeywordsPV adoption; Distributed energy adoption; Electricity rate spiral;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:62:y:2013:i:c:p:830-843. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.