A MILP model for integrated plan and evaluation of distributed energy systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruan, Yingjun & Liu, Qingrong & Zhou, Weiguo & Firestone, Ryan & Gao, Weijun & Watanabe, Toshiyuki, 2009. "Optimal option of distributed generation technologies for various commercial buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(9), pages 1641-1653, September.
- Fleten, S.-E. & Maribu, K.M. & Wangensteen, I., 2007.
"Optimal investment strategies in decentralized renewable power generation under uncertainty,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 803-815.
- Fleten, Stein-Erik & Maribu, Karl Magnus & Wangensteen, Ivar, 2005. "Optimal investment strategies in decentralized renewable power generation under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 218, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Mancarella, Pierluigi & Chicco, Gianfranco, 2009. "Global and local emission impact assessment of distributed cogeneration systems with partial-load models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 2096-2106, October.
- Alanne, Kari & Saari, Arto, 2006. "Distributed energy generation and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 539-558, December.
- Chinese, Damiana & Meneghetti, Antonella, 2005. "Optimisation models for decision support in the development of biomass-based industrial district-heating networks in Italy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 228-254, November.
- Maribu, Karl Magnus & Firestone, Ryan M. & Marnay, Chris & Siddiqui, Afzal S., 2007. "Distributed energy resources market diffusion model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4471-4484, September.
- Hiremath, R.B. & Shikha, S. & Ravindranath, N.H., 2007. "Decentralized energy planning; modeling and application--a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 729-752, June.
- Carley, Sanya, 2009. "Distributed generation: An empirical analysis of primary motivators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1648-1659, May.
- Möllersten, K. & Yan, J. & Westermark, M., 2003. "Potential and cost-effectiveness of CO2 reductions through energy measures in Swedish pulp and paper mills," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 691-710.
- Cho, Heejin & Mago, Pedro J. & Luck, Rogelio & Chamra, Louay M., 2009. "Evaluation of CCHP systems performance based on operational cost, primary energy consumption, and carbon dioxide emission by utilizing an optimal operation scheme," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(12), pages 2540-2549, December.
- Hawkes, A.D. & Leach, M.A., 2009. "Modelling high level system design and unit commitment for a microgrid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(7-8), pages 1253-1265, July.
- Dicorato, M. & Forte, G. & Trovato, M., 2008. "Environmental-constrained energy planning using energy-efficiency and distributed-generation facilities," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1297-1313.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Naraharisetti, Pavan Kumar & Karimi, I.A. & Anand, Abhay & Lee, Dong-Yup, 2011. "A linear diversity constraint – Application to scheduling in microgrids," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4235-4243.
- Mehleri, E.D. & Sarimveis, H. & Markatos, N.C. & Papageorgiou, L.G., 2013. "Optimal design and operation of distributed energy systems: Application to Greek residential sector," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 331-342.
- Omu, Akomeno & Choudhary, Ruchi & Boies, Adam, 2013. "Distributed energy resource system optimisation using mixed integer linear programming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 249-266.
- Haibin Cao & Peng Jiang & Ming Zeng, 2021. "A Novel Comprehensive Benefit Evaluation of IEGES Based on the TOPSIS Optimized by MEE Method," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(3), pages 1-19, February.
- Mallikarjun, Sreekanth & Lewis, Herbert F., 2014. "Energy technology allocation for distributed energy resources: A strategic technology-policy framework," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 783-799.
- Di Somma, M. & Yan, B. & Bianco, N. & Graditi, G. & Luh, P.B. & Mongibello, L. & Naso, V., 2017. "Multi-objective design optimization of distributed energy systems through cost and exergy assessments," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 1299-1316.
- Buoro, Dario & Pinamonti, Piero & Reini, Mauro, 2014. "Optimization of a Distributed Cogeneration System with solar district heating," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 298-308.
- Wouters, Carmen & Fraga, Eric S. & James, Adrian M., 2015. "An energy integrated, multi-microgrid, MILP (mixed-integer linear programming) approach for residential distributed energy system planning – A South Australian case-study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 30-44.
- Keirstead, James & Jennings, Mark & Sivakumar, Aruna, 2012. "A review of urban energy system models: Approaches, challenges and opportunities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3847-3866.
- Manfren, Massimiliano & Caputo, Paola & Costa, Gaia, 2011. "Paradigm shift in urban energy systems through distributed generation: Methods and models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1032-1048, April.
- Mandelli, Stefano & Barbieri, Jacopo & Mereu, Riccardo & Colombo, Emanuela, 2016. "Off-grid systems for rural electrification in developing countries: Definitions, classification and a comprehensive literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1621-1646.
- Mavromatidis, Georgios & Orehounig, Kristina & Carmeliet, Jan, 2018. "A review of uncertainty characterisation approaches for the optimal design of distributed energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 258-277.
- Baños, R. & Manzano-Agugliaro, F. & Montoya, F.G. & Gil, C. & Alcayde, A. & Gómez, J., 2011. "Optimization methods applied to renewable and sustainable energy: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1753-1766, May.
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2009. "Distributed multi-generation: A comprehensive view," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 535-551, April.
- Ren, Hongbo & Zhou, Weisheng & Nakagami, Ken'ichi & Gao, Weijun & Wu, Qiong, 2010. "Multi-objective optimization for the operation of distributed energy systems considering economic and environmental aspects," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 3642-3651, December.
- Ahn, Hyeunguk & Freihaut, James D. & Rim, Donghyun, 2019. "Economic feasibility of combined cooling, heating, and power (CCHP) systems considering electricity standby tariffs," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 420-432.
- Chen, Yizhong & He, Li & Li, Jing, 2017. "Stochastic dominant-subordinate-interactive scheduling optimization for interconnected microgrids with considering wind-photovoltaic-based distributed generations under uncertainty," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 581-598.
- Kang, Jing & Wang, Shengwei, 2018. "Robust optimal design of distributed energy systems based on life-cycle performance analysis using a probabilistic approach considering uncertainties of design inputs and equipment degradations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 231(C), pages 615-627.
- Yang, Yun & Zhang, Shijie & Xiao, Yunhan, 2015. "Optimal design of distributed energy resource systems coupled with energy distribution networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 433-448.
- Chiacchio, Ferdinando & D’Urso, Diego & Famoso, Fabio & Brusca, Sebastian & Aizpurua, Jose Ignacio & Catterson, Victoria M., 2018. "On the use of dynamic reliability for an accurate modelling of renewable power plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 605-621.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributed energy resources MILP model Plan and evaluation Economic effect Energetic and environmental effects Sensitivity analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:87:y:2010:i:3:p:1001-1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.