Global and local emission impact assessment of distributed cogeneration systems with partial-load models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Onovwiona, H.I. & Ugursal, V.I., 2006. "Residential cogeneration systems: review of the current technology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 389-431, October.
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2008. "Assessment of the greenhouse gas emissions from cogeneration and trigeneration systems. Part I: Models and indicators," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 410-417.
- Voorspools, Kris R. & Brouwers, Els A. & D'haeseleer, William D., 2000. "Energy content and indirect greenhouse gas emissions embedded in [`]emission-free' power plants: results for the Low Countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 307-330, November.
- Strachan, Neil & Farrell, Alexander, 2006. "Emissions from distributed vs. centralized generation: The importance of system performance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2677-2689, November.
- Kaikko, Juha & Backman, Jari, 2007. "Technical and economic performance analysis for a microturbine in combined heat and power generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 378-387.
- Pepermans, G. & Driesen, J. & Haeseldonckx, D. & Belmans, R. & D'haeseleer, W., 2005.
"Distributed generation: definition, benefits and issues,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 787-798, April.
- Guido Pepermans & Johan Driesen & Dries Haeseldonckx, 2003. "Distributed generation: definition, benefits and issues," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0308, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Allison, Juliann Emmons & Lents, Jim, 2002. "Encouraging distributed generation of power that improves air quality: can we have our cake and eat it too?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 737-752, July.
- Cardona, E. & Piacentino, A., 2005. "Cogeneration: a regulatory framework toward growth," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2100-2111, November.
- Mancarella, Pierluigi & Chicco, Gianfranco, 2008. "Assessment of the greenhouse gas emissions from cogeneration and trigeneration systems. Part II: Analysis techniques and application cases," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 418-430.
- Dincer, Ibrahim, 1999. "Environmental impacts of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(14), pages 845-854, December.
- Gulli, Francesco, 2006. "Social choice, uncertainty about external costs and trade-off between intergenerational environmental impacts: The emblematic case of gas-based energy supply decentralization," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 282-305, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCogeneration Distributed generation Emission factor Emission reduction Environmental impact Greenhouse gases Local emissions Microturbine Natural gas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:86:y:2009:i:10:p:2096-2106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.