Policy analysis for energy efficiency in the built environment in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Linares & Xavier Labandeira, 2010. "Energy Efficiency: Economics And Policy," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 573-592, July.
- Harmsen, Robert & Eichhammer, Wolfgang & Wesselink, Bart, 2011. "Imbalance in Europe's Effort Sharing Decision: Scope for strengthening incentives for energy savings in the non-ETS sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6636-6649, October.
- Frank J. Convery, 2011. "Reflections--Energy Efficiency Literature for Those in the Policy Process," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 172-191, Winter.
- Thomas Conefrey & John Fitz Gerald, 2010.
"Managing Housing Bubbles In Regional Economies Under Emu: Ireland And Spain,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 211(1), pages 91-108, January.
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2009. "Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies under EMU: Ireland and Spain," Papers WP315, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2010. "Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies Under EMU: Ireland and Spain," Papers RB2010/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Xiral López-Otero, 2011. "Energy Demand for Heating in Spain: An Empirical Analysis with Policy Purposes," Working Papers 06-2011, Economics for Energy.
- de Alegría Mancisidor, Itziar Martínez & Díaz de Basurto Uraga, Pablo & Martínez de Alegría Mancisidor, Iñigo & Ruiz de Arbulo López, Patxi, 2009. "European Union's renewable energy sources and energy efficiency policy review: The Spanish perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 100-114, January.
- Mendiluce, María & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio & Ocaña, Carlos, 2010. "Comparison of the evolution of energy intensity in Spain and in the EU15. Why is Spain different?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 639-645, January.
- Tarancon, Miguel Angel & del Rio, Pablo, 2007. "CO2 emissions and intersectoral linkages. The case of Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1100-1116, February.
- Harmsen, Robert & Wesselink, Bart & Eichhammer, Wolfgang & Worrell, Ernst, 2011. "The unrecognized contribution of renewable energy to Europe's energy savings target," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3425-3433, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Shilei & Feng, Wei & Kong, Xiangfei & Wu, Yong, 2014. "Analysis and case studies of residential heat metering and energy-efficiency retrofits in China′s northern heating region," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 765-774.
- Camprubí, Lluís & Malmusi, Davide & Mehdipanah, Roshanak & Palència, Laia & Molnar, Agnes & Muntaner, Carles & Borrell, Carme, 2016. "Façade insulation retrofitting policy implementation process and its effects on health equity determinants: A realist review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 304-314.
- James A. Gana & Thomas Hoppe, 2017. "Assessment of the Governance System Regarding Adoption of Energy Efficient Appliances by Households in Nigeria," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Ó Broin, Eoin & Nässén, Jonas & Johnsson, Filip, 2015. "Energy efficiency policies for space heating in EU countries: A panel data analysis for the period 1990–2010," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 211-223.
- Viholainen, Juha & Luoranen, Mika & Väisänen, Sanni & Niskanen, Antti & Horttanainen, Mika & Soukka, Risto, 2016. "Regional level approach for increasing energy efficiency," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 295-303.
- Sakamoto, Tomoyuki & Takase, Kae & Matsuhashi, Ryuji & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "Baseline of the projection under a structural change in energy demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 274-289.
- Collado, Rocío Román & Díaz, María Teresa Sanz, 2017. "Analysis of energy end-use efficiency policy in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 436-446.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency policies; Spain; Built environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:61:y:2013:i:c:p:317-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.