The impact of German biogas production on European and global agricultural markets, land use and the environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delzeit, Ruth & Britz, Wolfgang & Holm-Müller, Karin, 2011. "Modelling regional input markets with numerous processing plants: The case of green maize for biogas production in Germany," Discussion Papers 162892, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Delzeit, Ruth & Britz, Wolfgang & Kreins, Peter, 2012.
"An economic assessment of biogas production and land use under the German renewable energy source act,"
Kiel Working Papers
1767 [rev.], Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Delzeit, Ruth & Britz, Wolfgang, 2012. "An economic assessment of biogas production and land use under the German renewable energy source act," Kiel Working Papers 1767, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ruth Delzeit & Karin Holm-Müller & Wolfgang Britz, 2012.
"Ökonomische Bewertung des Erneuerbare Energien Gesetzes zur Förderung von Biogas,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 13(3), pages 251-265, August.
- Delzeit, Ruth & Holm-Müller, Karin & Britz, Wolfgang, 2011. "Ökonomische Bewertung des Erneuerbare Energien Gesetzes zur Förderung von Biogas," Kiel Working Papers 1682, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Martin Banse & Hans van Meijl & Andrzej Tabeau & Geert Woltjer, 2008. "Will EU biofuel policies affect global agricultural markets?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 117-141, June.
- Britz, Wolfgang, 2008. "Automated model linkages: the example of CAPRI," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(8).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Röder, Mirjam, 2016. "More than food or fuel. Stakeholder perceptions of anaerobic digestion and land use; a case study from the United Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 73-81.
- Bartoli, A. & Cavicchioli, D. & Kremmydas, D. & Rozakis, S. & Olper, A., 2016.
"The impact of different energy policy options on feedstock price and land demand for maize silage: The case of biogas in Lombardy,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 351-363.
- Bartoli, A. & Cavicchioli, D. & Kremmydas, D. & Rozakis, S. & Olper, Alessandro, 2015. "The Impact of Different Energy Policy Options on Feedstock Price and Land Demand for Maize Silage: The Case of Biogas in Lombardy," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211198, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fabio Bartolini & Luciana G. Angelini & Gianluca Brunori & Oriana Gava, 2015. "Impacts of the CAP 2014–2020 on the Agroenergy Sector in Tuscany, Italy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-22, February.
- Andreas Meyer-Aurich & Yulia Lochmann & Hilde Klauss & Annette Prochnow, 2016. "Comparative Advantage of Maize- and Grass-Silage Based Feedstock for Biogas Production with Respect to Greenhouse Gas Mitigation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-14, June.
- Fabio De Menna & Remo Alessio Malagnino & Matteo Vittuari & Giovanni Molari & Giovanna Seddaiu & Paola A. Deligios & Stefania Solinas & Luigi Ledda, 2016. "Potential Biogas Production from Artichoke Byproducts in Sardinia, Italy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-11, February.
- Carsten Herbes & Lorenz Braun & Dennis Rube, 2016. "Pricing of Biomethane Products Targeted at Private Households in Germany—Product Attributes and Providers’ Pricing Strategies," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-15, March.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:2:p:92:d:63323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markard, Jochen & Wirth, Steffen & Truffer, Bernhard, 2016. "Institutional dynamics and technology legitimacy – A framework and a case study on biogas technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 330-344.
- Finger, Robert & Möhring, Niklas & Dalhaus, Tobias & Böcker, Thomas, 2017. "Revisiting Pesticide Taxation Schemes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 263-266.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:4:p:252:d:66797 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiogas; Land use; Policy analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:62:y:2013:i:c:p:1268-1275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.