The impact of different energy policy options on feedstock price and land demand for maize silage: The case of biogas in Lombardy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bartoli, A. & Cavicchioli, D. & Kremmydas, D. & Rozakis, S. & Olper, Alessandro, 2015. "The Impact of Different Energy Policy Options on Feedstock Price and Land Demand for Maize Silage: The Case of Biogas in Lombardy," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211198, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- A O Kazakçi & S Rozakis & D Vanderpooten, 2007.
"Energy crop supply in France: a min-max regret approach,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 58(11), pages 1470-1479, November.
- Kazakci, Akin & Rozakis, Stelios, 2005. "Energy Crop Supply in France: A Min-Max Regret Approach," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24751, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Delzeit, Ruth, 2013. "The impact of German biogas production on European and global agricultural markets, land use and the environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1268-1275.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Viaggi, Davide, 2012. "An analysis of policy scenario effects on the adoption of energy production on the farm: A case study in Emilia–Romagna (Italy)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 454-464.
- Sorda, G. & Sunak, Y. & Madlener, R., 2013. "An agent-based spatial simulation to evaluate the promotion of electricity from agricultural biogas plants in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 43-60.
- Delzeit, Ruth & Britz, Wolfgang & Holm-Muller, Karin, 2009. "Modelling regional maize market and transport distances for biogas production in Germany," 49th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 30-October 2, 2009 53258, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Delzeit, Ruth & Britz, Wolfgang & Holm-Müller, Karin, 2011. "Modelling regional input markets with numerous processing plants: The case of green maize for biogas production in Germany," Discussion Papers 162892, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Carrosio, Giovanni, 2013. "Energy production from biogas in the Italian countryside: Policies and organizational models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 3-9.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2840 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chinese, D. & Patrizio, P. & Nardin, G., 2014. "Effects of changes in Italian bioenergy promotion schemes for agricultural biogas projects: Insights from a regional optimization model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 189-205.
- Haas, Reinhard & Panzer, Christian & Resch, Gustav & Ragwitz, Mario & Reece, Gemma & Held, Anne, 2011. "A historical review of promotion strategies for electricity from renewable energy sources in EU countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1003-1034, February.
- Fabio Bartolini & Luciana G. Angelini & Gianluca Brunori & Oriana Gava, 2015. "Impacts of the CAP 2014–2020 on the Agroenergy Sector in Tuscany, Italy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-22, February.
- Roland Carles & François-Xavier Decouvelaere & Guy Millet & Alain Revel & Jean-Claude Sourie, 1998. "Nouveaux outils pour analyser les effets de la prochaine réforme de la PAC sur les exploitations agricoles," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 243(1), pages 56-64.
- Mertens, Anouk & Monderlaers, Koen & Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Buysse, Jeroen, 2014. "Unravelling the informal silage maize trade: a multi-agent modelling approach," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182956, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Domschke, Wolfgang & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Einführung in Operations Research . - 6. Aufl. : mit 63 Tabellen," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 25118, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Rozakis, Stelios & Sintori, Alexandra & Tsiboukas, Konstantinos, 2012. "Estimating utility functions of Greek dairy sheep farmers: A multicriteria mathematical programming approach," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:1130-1143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eugenio Demartini & Anna Gaviglio & Marco Gelati & Daniele Cavicchioli, 2016. "The Effect of Biogas Production on Farmland Rental Prices: Empirical Evidences from Northern Italy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-23, November.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:510-519 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiogas; Land use; Market simulation; Mathematical programming; Policy analysis;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:96:y:2016:i:c:p:351-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .