Modelling regional input markets with numerous processing plants: The case of green maize for biogas production in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Birur, Dileep K., 2008.
"Biofuels for all? Understanding the Global Impacts of Multinational Mandates,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6526, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wally & Birur, Dileep, 2008. "Biofuels for all? Understanding the Global Impacts of Multinational Mandates," GTAP Working Papers 2809, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Leduc, S. & Lundgren, J. & Franklin, O. & Dotzauer, E., 2010. "Location of a biomass based methanol production plant: A dynamic problem in northern Sweden," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 68-75, January.
- Boysen, Ole & Schroeder, Carsten, 2006. "Economies of Scale in der Produktion versus Diseconomies im Transport: Zum Strukturwandel im Molkereisektor," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-16.
- repec:ags:gjagec:96751 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Banse & Hans van Meijl & Andrzej Tabeau & Geert Woltjer, 2008. "Will EU biofuel policies affect global agricultural markets?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 117-141, June.
- Melkote, Sanjay & Daskin, Mark S., 2001. "Capacitated facility location/network design problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(3), pages 481-495, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Delzeit, Ruth, 2013. "The impact of German biogas production on European and global agricultural markets, land use and the environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1268-1275.
- Drechsler, Martin & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Ohl, Cornelia, 2012.
"The effect of feed-in tariffs on the production cost and the landscape externalities of wind power generation in West Saxony, Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 730-736.
- Martin Drechsler & Jürgen Meyerhoff & Cornelia Ohl, 2012. "The effect of feed-in tariffs on the production cost and the landscape externalities of wind power generation in West Saxony, Germany," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 007, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Chinese, D. & Patrizio, P. & Nardin, G., 2014. "Effects of changes in Italian bioenergy promotion schemes for agricultural biogas projects: Insights from a regional optimization model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 189-205.
- Ruth Delzeit & Karin Holm-Müller & Wolfgang Britz, 2012.
"Ökonomische Bewertung des Erneuerbare Energien Gesetzes zur Förderung von Biogas,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 13(3), pages 251-265, August.
- Delzeit, Ruth & Holm-Müller, Karin & Britz, Wolfgang, 2011. "Ökonomische Bewertung des Erneuerbare Energien Gesetzes zur Förderung von Biogas," Kiel Working Papers 1682, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bartoli, A. & Cavicchioli, D. & Kremmydas, D. & Rozakis, S. & Olper, A., 2016.
"The impact of different energy policy options on feedstock price and land demand for maize silage: The case of biogas in Lombardy,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 351-363.
- Bartoli, A. & Cavicchioli, D. & Kremmydas, D. & Rozakis, S. & Olper, Alessandro, 2015. "The Impact of Different Energy Policy Options on Feedstock Price and Land Demand for Maize Silage: The Case of Biogas in Lombardy," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211198, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hans-Joachim Naegele & Andreas Lemmer & Hans Oechsner & Thomas Jungbluth, 2012. "Electric Energy Consumption of the Full Scale Research Biogas Plant “Unterer Lindenhof”: Results of Longterm and Full Detail Measurements," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Patrizio, P. & Leduc, S. & Chinese, D. & Dotzauer, E. & Kraxner, F., 2015. "Biomethane as transport fuel – A comparison with other biogas utilization pathways in northern Italy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 25-34.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ubfred:162892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zefbnde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.