Economies of Scale in der Produktion versus Diseconomies im Transport: Zum Strukturwandel im Molkereisektor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Drescher & Oswin Maurer, 1999. "Competitiveness in the European dairy industries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 163-177.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- Helen Caraveli & W. Bruce Traill, 1998. "Technological developments and economies of scale in dairy industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 311-319.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bitzer, Jurgen & Geishecker, Ingo, 2006.
"What drives trade-related R&D spillovers? Decomposing knowledge-diffusing trade flows,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 52-57, October.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Ingo Geishecker, 2005. "What Drives Trade-related R&D Spillovers? Decomposing Knowledge- diffusing Trade Flows," International Trade 0512010, EconWPA.
- Bitzer, Jürgen & Geishecker, Ingo, 2005. "What drives trade-related R&D Spillovers? Decomposing knowlege-diffusing trade flows," Discussion Papers 2005/26, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Delzeit, Ruth & Kellner, Ulla, 2011. "How location decisions influence transport costs of processed and unprocessed bioenergy digestates: The impact of plant size and location on profitability of biogas plants in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1730, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Delzeit, Ruth & Britz, Wolfgang & Holm-Müller, Karin, 2011. "Modelling regional input markets with numerous processing plants: The case of green maize for biogas production in Germany," Discussion Papers 162892, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscapacitated facility location problem; market structure; transportation; Agribusiness; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:97183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.