An economic assessment of biogas production and land use under the German renewable energy source act
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Delzeit, Ruth & Britz, Wolfgang, 2012. "An economic assessment of biogas production and land use under the German renewable energy source act," Kiel Working Papers 1767, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Gomann, Horst & Kreins, Peter & Breuer, Thomas, 2007. "Deutschland â€“ Energie-Corn-Belt Europas?," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 56(5/6).
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacobsen, Brian H. & Laugesen, Frederik M. & Dubgaard, Alex, 2014. "The economics of biogas in Denmark: a farm and socioeconomic perspective," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 3(3), April.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Delzeit, Ruth, 2013. "The impact of German biogas production on European and global agricultural markets, land use and the environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1268-1275.
- Oniszk-Popławska, Anna & Matyka, Mariusz & Ryńska, Elżbieta Dagny, 2014. "Evaluation of a long-term potential for the development of agricultural biogas plants: A case study for the Lubelskie Province, Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 329-349.
More about this item
Keywordsbioenergy; biogas; land use; policy analysis; simulation model;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkwp:1767r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .