Designing a green gas supply to meet regional seasonal demand – An operations research case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Uhlemair, Harald & Karschin, Ingo & Geldermann, Jutta, 2014. "Optimizing the production and distribution system of bioenergy villages," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 62-72.
- Beck, Jessica & Kempener, Ruud & Cohen, Brett & Petrie, Jim, 2008. "A complex systems approach to planning, optimization and decision making for energy networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2803-2813, August.
- Höhn, J. & Lehtonen, E. & Rasi, S. & Rintala, J., 2014. "A Geographical Information System (GIS) based methodology for determination of potential biomasses and sites for biogas plants in southern Finland," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1-10.
- Müller, Matthias Otto & Stämpfli, Adrian & Dold, Ursula & Hammer, Thomas, 2011. "Energy autarky: A conceptual framework for sustainable regional development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5800-5810, October.
- van der Hilst, F. & Dornburg, V. & Sanders, J.P.M. & Elbersen, B. & Graves, A. & Turkenburg, W.C. & Elbersen, H.W. & van Dam, J.M.C. & Faaij, A.P.C., 2010. "Potential, spatial distribution and economic performance of regional biomass chains: The North of the Netherlands as example," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(7), pages 403-417, September.
- Ren, Hongbo & Zhou, Weisheng & Nakagami, Ken'ichi & Gao, Weijun & Wu, Qiong, 2010. "Multi-objective optimization for the operation of distributed energy systems considering economic and environmental aspects," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 3642-3651.
- Leduc, S. & Lundgren, J. & Franklin, O. & Dotzauer, E., 2010. "Location of a biomass based methanol production plant: A dynamic problem in northern Sweden," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 68-75.
- Leduc, S. & Starfelt, F. & Dotzauer, E. & Kindermann, G. & McCallum, I. & Obersteiner, M. & Lundgren, J., 2010. "Optimal location of lignocellulosic ethanol refineries with polygeneration in Sweden," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2709-2716.
- Bekkering, J. & Broekhuis, A.A. & van Gemert, W.J.T. & Hengeveld, E.J., 2013. "Balancing gas supply and demand with a sustainable gas supply chain – A study based on field data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 842-852.
- Schmidt, J. & Schönhart, M. & Biberacher, M. & Guggenberger, T. & Hausl, S. & Kalt, G. & Leduc, S. & Schardinger, I. & Schmid, E., 2012. "Regional energy autarky: Potentials, costs and consequences for an Austrian region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 211-221.
- Rentizelas, Athanasios A. & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias P., 2010. "Locating a bioenergy facility using a hybrid optimization method," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 196-209, January.
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- Broekmeulen, Rob A. C. M. & van Weert, Arjen & Saedt, Anton P. H., 2002. "Comparing three alternative optimisation methods for the treatment planning of bulbs," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 59-71, April.
- Balaman, Şebnem Yılmaz & Selim, Hasan, 2014. "A network design model for biomass to energy supply chains with anaerobic digestion systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 289-304.
- Hahn, Henning & Krautkremer, Bernd & Hartmann, Kilian & Wachendorf, Michael, 2014. "Review of concepts for a demand-driven biogas supply for flexible power generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 383-393.
- Kocoloski, Matt & Michael Griffin, W. & Scott Matthews, H., 2011. "Impacts of facility size and location decisions on ethanol production cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 47-56, January.
- Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S., 1998. "Strategic facility location: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 423-447, December.
- Börjesson, Martin & Ahlgren, Erik O., 2012. "Cost-effective biogas utilisation – A modelling assessment of gas infrastructural options in a regional energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 212-226.
- Velazquez-Marti, B. & Fernandez-Gonzalez, E., 2010. "Mathematical algorithms to locate factories to transform biomass in bioenergy focused on logistic network construction," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 2136-2142.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Howlader, Harun Or Rashid & Matayoshi, Hidehito & Senjyu, Tomonobu, 2016. "Distributed generation integrated with thermal unit commitment considering demand response for energy storage optimization of smart grid," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, pages 107-117.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen gas; Biomethane; Balancing supply and demand; Mixed integer linear programming; Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:143:y:2015:i:c:p:348-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.