Greenhouse gas emission measurement and economic analysis of Iran natural gas fired power plants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tzimas, Evangelos & Mercier, Arnaud & Cormos, Calin-Cristian & Peteves, Stathis D., 2007. "Trade-off in emissions of acid gas pollutants and of carbon dioxide in fossil fuel power plants with carbon capture," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 3991-3998, August.
- Say, Nuriye Peker, 2006. "Lignite-fired thermal power plants and SO2 pollution in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2690-2701, November.
- Pak, Pyong Sik & Lee, Young Duk & Ahn, Kook Young, 2010. "Characteristics and economic evaluation of a power plant applying oxy-fuel combustion to increase power output and decrease CO2 emission," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 3230-3238.
- Mazandarani, A. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Chong, W.T. & Moghavvemi, M., 2011. "Fuel consumption and emission prediction by Iranian power plants until 2025," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1575-1592, April.
- Davison, John, 2007. "Performance and costs of power plants with capture and storage of CO2," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1163-1176.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vera, Sonia & Sauma, Enzo, 2015. "Does a carbon tax make sense in countries with still a high potential for energy efficiency? Comparison between the reducing-emissions effects of carbon tax and energy efficiency measures in the Chile," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 478-488.
- Gorjian, Shiva & Ghobadian, Barat, 2015. "Solar desalination: A sustainable solution to water crisis in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 571-584.
More about this item
KeywordsPower plants; Emission factor; Economic analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:60:y:2013:i:c:p:200-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .