Lignite-fired thermal power plants and SO2 pollution in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sayin, Cengiz & Nisa Mencet, M. & Ozkan, Burhan, 2005. "Assessing of energy policies based on Turkish agriculture:: current status and some implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(18), pages 2361-2373, December.
- Kaygusuz, Kamil, 2002. "Environmental impacts of energy utilisation and renewable energy policies in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 689-698, June.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2003.
"Energy Policies and Their Consequences After 25 Years,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 17-49.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2003. "Energy Policies and Their Consequences After 25 Years," Working Papers 0313, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Topcu, Y.I & Ulengin, F, 2004. "Energy for the future: An integrated decision aid for the case of Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 137-154.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuksel, Ibrahim, 2012. "Global warming and environmental benefits of hydroelectric for sustainable energy in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3816-3825.
- Toklu, E., 2013. "Overview of potential and utilization of renewable energy sources in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 456-463.
- Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin & Shen, Chao & Ding, Shuai & Sun, Chaoping, 2015. "Energy conservation and emission reduction of China’s electric power industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 10-19.
- Nazari, S. & Shahhoseini, O. & Sohrabi-Kashani, A. & Davari, S. & Sahabi, H. & Rezaeian, A., 2012. "SO2 pollution of heavy oil-fired steam power plants in Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 456-465.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:800-808 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bilen, K. & Ozyurt, O. & BakIrcI, K. & KarslI, S. & Erdogan, S. & YIlmaz, M. & ComaklI, O., 2008. "Energy production, consumption, and environmental pollution for sustainable development: A case study in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 1529-1561, August.
- Dimitrijevic, Zinaida & Tatic, Kasim & Knezevic, Aleksandar & Salihbegovic, Iris, 2011. "External costs from coal-fired thermal plants and sulphur dioxide emission limit values for new plants in Bosnia and Herzegovina," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3036-3041, June.
- Li, Ming-Jia & Tao, Wen-Quan, 2017. "Review of methodologies and polices for evaluation of energy efficiency in high energy-consuming industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 203-215.
- Sözen, Adnan & Alp, Ihsan & Özdemir, Adnan, 2010. "Assessment of operational and environmental performance of the thermal power plants in Turkey by using data envelopment analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6194-6203, October.
- Shahsavari Alavijeh, H. & Kiyoumarsioskouei, A. & Asheri, M.H. & Naemi, S. & Shahsavari Alavije, H. & Basirat Tabrizi, H., 2013. "Greenhouse gas emission measurement and economic analysis of Iran natural gas fired power plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 200-207.
- Talinli, Ilhan & Topuz, Emel & Uygar Akbay, Mehmet, 2010. "Comparative analysis for energy production processes (EPPs): Sustainable energy futures for Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4479-4488, August.
- Hacisalihoglu, Bilge, 2008. "Turkey's natural gas policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1867-1872, June.
- Vardar, Nurten & Yumurtaci, Zehra, 2010. "Emissions estimation for lignite-fired power plants in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 243-252, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:17:p:2690-2701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.