Assessing of energy policies based on Turkish agriculture:: current status and some implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evrendilek, F & Ertekin, C, 2003. "Assessing the potential of renewable energy sources in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 2303-2315.
- Reiche, Danyel & Bechberger, Mischa, 2004. "Policy differences in the promotion of renewable energies in the EU member states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 843-849, May.
- Kaygusuz, K. & Türker, M.F., 2002. "Biomass energy potential in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 661-678.
- Al-Mohamad, Ali, 2001. "Renewable energy resources in Syria," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 365-371.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Guozhu & Niu, Shuwen & Ma, Libang & Zhang, Xin, 2009. "Assessment of environmental and economic costs of rural household energy consumption in Loess Hilly Region, Gansu Province, China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1438-1444.
- Melikoglu, Mehmet, 2013. "Vision 2023: Feasibility analysis of Turkey's renewable energy projection," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 570-575.
- Yuan, Shen & Peng, Shaobing, 2017. "Trends in the economic return on energy use and energy use efficiency in China's crop production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 836-844.
- repec:eee:energy:v:135:y:2017:i:c:p:405-412 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1249233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ipek Tunç, G. & Türüt-AsIk, Serap & AkbostancI, Elif, 2009. "A decomposition analysis of CO2 emissions from energy use: Turkish case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4689-4699, November.
- Niu, Shuwen & Zhang, Xin & Zhao, Chunsheng & Niu, Yunzhu, 2012. "Variations in energy consumption and survival status between rural and urban households: A case study of the Western Loess Plateau, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 515-527.
- Bilgili, Faik, 2006. "A Dynamic Approach to Demand for Energy in Turkey," MPRA Paper 24038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yun-Hsun Huang & Jung-Hua Wu, 2009. "Energy Policy in Taiwan: Historical Developments, Current Status and Potential Improvements," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-23, August.
- Kizilaslan, Halil, 2009. "Input-output energy analysis of cherries production in Tokat Province of Turkey," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(7-8), pages 1354-1358, July.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:1124-1132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Say, Nuriye Peker, 2006. "Lignite-fired thermal power plants and SO2 pollution in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2690-2701, November.
- Türkekul, Berna & UnakItan, Gökhan, 2011. "A co-integration analysis of the price and income elasticities of energy demand in Turkish agriculture," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2416-2423, May.
- Duran Toksari, M., 2007. "Ant colony optimization approach to estimate energy demand of Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 3984-3990, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:18:p:2361-2373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.