|Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture Akdeniz University Akdeniz University Dumlupinar Boulevard TR-07058 Campus ANTALYA, TURKEY|
Tarım Ekonomisi Bölumu Antalya, Turkey
+90-242-227 45 60
+90-242-227 45 64
RePEc:edi:teakdtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Rahmiye Figen Ceylan & Burhan Ozkan & Esra Mulazimogullari, 2020. "Historical evidence for economic effects of COVID-19," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 21(6), pages 817-823, August.
- Wasiu Olayinka Fawole & Burhan Ozkan, 2019. "Examining the willingness of youths to participate in agriculture to halt the rising rate of unemployment in South Western Nigeria," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 46(3), pages 578-590, August.
- Govindasamy, R & Arumugam, S & Vellangany, I & Ozkan, B, 2018. "Willingness to pay a high-premium for fresh organic produce: an econometric analysis," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 31(1).
- Wasiu Olayinka Fawole & Burhan Ozkan, 2018. "Revisiting the profitability and technical efficiency of cocoa production amidst economic diversification program of the Nigerian Government: A case study of Ondo State," Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 186-200, March.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Arumugam, Surendran & Vellangany, Isaac & Ozkan, Burhan, 2017. "Willingness to Pay a High-Premium for Organic Produce: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 48(1), March.
- Eda ILBASMIS & Burhan OZKAN & Wasiu O. FAWOLE & Yesim Karakaya, 2017. "Investigating the Attitude and Perception of Consumers Towards Purchasing Food Products from Supermarket Through Online Trading," European Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 2, EJMS Sept.
- Wasiu Olayinka FAWOLE & Burhan Ã–ZKAN, 2017. "Identifying the Drivers of Food Security Based on Perception among Households in South Western Nigeria," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 3, EJIS Sept.
- Ozkan, Burhan & Ceylan, R. Figen & Kizilay, Hatice, 2011. "Comparison of energy inputs in glasshouse double crop (fall and summer crops) tomato production," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1639-1644.
- Ozkan, Burhan & Ceylan, R. Figen & Kizilay, Hatice, 2011. "Energy inputs and crop yield relationships in greenhouse winter crop tomato production," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3217-3221.
- Ozkan, Burhan & Ceylan, Figen, 2009. "The Relationship between Development Level and Supply and Demand of Main Agricultural Products," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 40(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Ozkan, Burhan & Fert, Cemal & Karadeniz, C. Feyza, 2007. "Energy and cost analysis for greenhouse and open-field grape production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1500-1504.
- Hatirli, Selim Adem & Ozkan, Burhan & Fert, Cemal, 2006. "Energy inputs and crop yield relationship in greenhouse tomato production," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 427-438.
- Hatirli, Selim Adem & Ozkan, Burhan & Fert, Cemal, 2005. "An econometric analysis of energy input-output in Turkish agriculture," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 608-623, December.
- Yilmaz, Ibrahim & Akcaoz, Handan & Ozkan, Burhan, 2005. "An analysis of energy use and input costs for cotton production in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 145-155.
- Sayin, Cengiz & Nisa Mencet, M. & Ozkan, Burhan, 2005. "Assessing of energy policies based on Turkish agriculture:: current status and some implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(18), pages 2361-2373, December.
- Ozkan, Burhan & Akcaoz, Handan & Fert, Cemal, 2004. "Energy input–output analysis in Turkish agriculture," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 39-51.
- Kürklü, Ahmet & Bilgin, Sefai & Özkan, Burhan, 2003. "A study on the solar energy storing rock-bed to heat a polyethylene tunnel type greenhouse," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 683-697.
- Burhan Ozkan & Handan Akcaoz, 2002. "Impacts of climate factors on yields for selected crops in the Southern Turkey," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 367-380, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Burhan Ozkan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.