The link between political decision-making and energy options: Assessing future role of renewable energy and energy efficiency in Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Topcu, Y.I & Ulengin, F, 2004. "Energy for the future: An integrated decision aid for the case of Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 137-154.
- Huang, J.P. & Poh, K.L. & Ang, B.W., 1995. "Decision analysis in energy and environmental modeling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 843-855.
- Lund, Henrik, 2007. "Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 912-919.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2006. "Decision analysis in energy and environmental modeling: An update," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 2604-2622.
- van Wees, M.T & Uyterlinde, M.A & Maly, M, 2002. "Energy efficiency and renewable energy policy in the Czech Republic within the framework of accession to the European Union," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1057-1067.
- Schneider, Daniel R. & Duić, Neven & Bogdan, Željko, 2007. "Mapping the potential for decentralized energy generation based on renewable energy sources in the Republic of Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1731-1744.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palander, Teijo, 2011. "Technical and economic analysis of electricity generation from forest, fossil, and wood-waste fuels in a Finnish heating plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5579-5590.
- Feurtey, Évariste & Ilinca, Adrian & Sakout, Anas & Saucier, Carol, 2016. "Institutional factors influencing strategic decision-making in energy policy; a case study of wind energy in France and Quebec (Canada)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1455-1470.
- Weber, C. & Shah, N., 2011. "Optimisation based design of a district energy system for an eco-town in the United Kingdom," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1292-1308.
- Jiang, Zhujun & Lin, Boqiang, 2014. "The perverse fossil fuel subsidies in China—The scale and effects," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 411-419.
- Shen, Yung-Chi & Chou, Chiyang James & Lin, Grace T.R., 2011. "The portfolio of renewable energy sources for achieving the three E policy goals," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 2589-2598.
- Häyhä, Tiina & Franzese, Pier Paolo & Ulgiati, Sergio, 2011. "Economic and environmental performance of electricity production in Finland: A multicriteria assessment framework," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 81-90.
- Vesa, Lauri & Palander, Teijo, 2010. "Modeling stump biomass of stands using harvester measurements for adaptive energy wood procurement systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3717-3721.
- Topcu, Ilker & Ülengin, Füsun & Kabak, Özgür & Isik, Mine & Unver, Berna & Onsel Ekici, Sule, 2019. "The evaluation of electricity generation resources: The case of Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 417-427.
- Ratinen, Mari, 2019. "Social embeddedness of policy actors. The failure of consumer-owned wind energy in Finland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 735-743.
- Ruggiero, Salvatore & Varho, Vilja & Rikkonen, Pasi, 2015. "Transition to distributed energy generation in Finland: Prospects and barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 433-443.
- Pilpola, Sannamari & Lund, Peter D., 2018. "Effect of major policy disruptions in energy system transition: Case Finland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 323-336.
- Panula-Ontto, Juha & Luukkanen, Jyrki & Kaivo-oja, Jari & O'Mahony, Tadhg & Vehmas, Jarmo & Valkealahti, Seppo & Björkqvist, Tomas & Korpela, Timo & Järventausta, Pertti & Majanne, Yrjö & Kojo, Matti , 2018. "Cross-impact analysis of Finnish electricity system with increased renewables: Long-run energy policy challenges in balancing supply and consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 504-513.
- Celiktas, Melih Soner & Kocar, Gunnur, 2010. "From potential forecast to foresight of Turkey's renewable energy with Delphi approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1973-1980.
- Palander, Teijo, 2011. "Modelling renewable supply chain for electricity generation with forest, fossil, and wood-waste fuels," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 5984-5993.
- Palander, Teijo & Voutilainen, Juuso, 2013. "A decision support system for optimal storing and supply of wood in a Finnish CHP plant," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 88-94.
- Ren, Yulong & Fu, Shijun, 2010. "A quantitative model of regulator’s preference factor (RPF) in electricity–environment coordinated regulation system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5185-5191.
- Shen, Yung-Chi & Lin, Grace T.R. & Li, Kuang-Pin & Yuan, Benjamin J.C., 2010. "An assessment of exploiting renewable energy sources with concerns of policy and technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4604-4616, August.
- García, A.E. & Carmona, R.J. & Lienqueo, M.E. & Salazar, O., 2011. "The current status of liquid biofuels in Chile," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 2077-2084.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy policy; Energy options; Renewable energy; Decision-making; Finland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:32:y:2007:i:12:p:2271-2281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.