Energy efficiency and renewable energy policy in the Czech Republic within the framework of accession to the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Kagiannas, Argyris G. & Askounis, Dimitris Th. & Psarras, John, 2005. "The policy perspective for RES development in the new member states of the EU," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 477-492.
- Lund, P.D., 2007. "The link between political decision-making and energy options: Assessing future role of renewable energy and energy efficiency in Finland," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2271-2281.
- Al-Mansour, Fouad, 2011. "Energy efficiency trends and policy in Slovenia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1868-1877.
- Zimny, Jacek & Michalak, Piotr & Szczotka, Krzysztof, 2015. "Polish heat pump market between 2000 and 2013: European background, current state and development prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 791-812.
- Rečka, L. & Ščasný, M., 2016. "Impacts of carbon pricing, brown coal availability and gas cost on Czech energy system up to 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 19-33.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:27:y:2002:i:11:p:1057-1067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.