Polish heat pump market between 2000 and 2013: European background, current state and development prospects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Xuedong He, 2011. "Loss-Based Risk Measures," Working Papers hal-00629929, HAL.
- Mustafa Omer, Abdeen, 2008. "Ground-source heat pumps systems and applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 344-371, February.
- Nast, M., 2010. "Renewable energies heat act and government grants in Germany," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1852-1856.
- Sutherland, Ronald J, 1996. "The economics of energy conservation policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 361-370, April.
- Connor, Peter & Bürger, Veit & Beurskens, Luuk & Ericsson, Karin & Egger, Christiane, 2013. "Devising renewable heat policy: Overview of support options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 3-16.
- Sliwa, Tomasz & Kotyza, Jaroslaw, 2003. "Application of existing wells as ground heat source for heat pumps in Poland," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-2), pages 3-8, January.
- Omojaro, Peter & Breitkopf, Cornelia, 2013. "Direct expansion solar assisted heat pumps: A review of applications and recent research," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 33-45.
- Shaw, Rita & Attree, Mike & Jackson, Tim, 2010. "Developing electricity distribution networks and their regulation to support sustainable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5927-5937, October.
- Igliński, Bartłomiej & Buczkowski, Roman & Kujawski, Wojciech & Cichosz, Marcin & Piechota, Grzegorz, 2012. "Geoenergy in Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2545-2557.
- ., 2011. "The Measures of Innovative Activity in Italy," Chapters, in: The Dynamics of Knowledge Externalities, chapter 9, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michalak, Piotr & Zimny, Jacek, 2011. "Wind energy development in the world, Europe and Poland from 1995 to 2009; current status and future perspectives," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2330-2341, June.
- Zimny, Jacek & Michalak, Piotr & Bielik, Sebastian & Szczotka, Krzysztof, 2013. "Directions in development of hydropower in the world, in Europe and Poland in the period 1995–2011," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 117-130.
- Self, Stuart J. & Reddy, Bale V. & Rosen, Marc A., 2013. "Geothermal heat pump systems: Status review and comparison with other heating options," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 341-348.
- Hyysalo, Sampsa & Juntunen, Jouni K. & Freeman, Stephanie, 2013. "User innovation in sustainable home energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 490-500.
- Allen, Alistair & Milenic, Dejan, 2003. "Low-enthalpy geothermal energy resources from groundwater in fluvioglacial gravels of buried valleys," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-2), pages 9-19, January.
- van Wees, M.T & Uyterlinde, M.A & Maly, M, 2002. "Energy efficiency and renewable energy policy in the Czech Republic within the framework of accession to the European Union," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1057-1067.
- Yang, H. & Cui, P. & Fang, Z., 2010. "Vertical-borehole ground-coupled heat pumps: A review of models and systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 16-27, January.
- Steinbach, Jan & Ragwitz, Mario & Bürger, Veit & Becker, Liv & Kranzl, Lukas & Hummel, Marcus & Müller, Andreas, 2013. "Analysis of harmonisation options for renewable heating support policies in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 59-70.
- Hepbasli, Arif & Kalinci, Yildiz, 2009. "A review of heat pump water heating systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1211-1229, August.
- Levine, Mark D. & Koomey, Jonathan G. & Price, Lynn & Geller, Howard & Nadel, Steven, 1995. "Electricity end-use efficiency: Experience with technologies, markets, and policies throughout the world," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 37-61.
- Oecd, 2011. "Fiscal consolidation: targets, plans and measures," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 15-67.
- Bürger, Veit & Klinski, Stefan & Lehr, Ulrike & Leprich, Uwe & Nast, Michael & Ragwitz, Mario, 2008. "Policies to support renewable energies in the heat market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3140-3149, August.
- Daghigh, Ronak & Ruslan, Mohd Hafidz & Sulaiman, Mohamad Yusof & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman, 2010. "Review of solar assisted heat pump drying systems for agricultural and marine products," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2564-2579, December.
- Igliński, Bartłomiej & Buczkowski, Roman & Cichosz, Marcin & Piechota, Grzegorz & Kujawski, Wojciech & Plaskacz, Marta, 2013. "Renewable energy production in the Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship (Poland)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 768-777.
- Chua, K.J. & Chou, S.K. & Yang, W.M., 2010. "Advances in heat pump systems: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 3611-3624, December.
- Kepinska, Beata, 2003. "Current state and prospects of geothermal-energy implementation in Poland," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-2), pages 43-51, January.
- Jehlickova, Bohumira & Morris, Richard, 2007. "Effectiveness of policy instruments for supporting the use of waste wood as a renewable energy resource in the Czech Republic," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 577-585, January.
- He, Yuqing, 2011. "Psychophysical interpretation for utility measures," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mo Pak Hung, 2011. "Measures of Income Distribution and Economic Growth," Journal of Income Distribution, Ad libros publications inc., vol. 20(3-4), pages 24-42, September.
- Chwieduk, Dorota, 1996. "Analysis of utilisation of renewable energies as heat sources for heat pumps in building sector in Poland," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 720-723.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Rosales-Asensio, Enrique & Borge-Diez, David & Blanes-Peiró, Jorge-Juan, 2016. "District heating and cogeneration in the EU-28: Current situation, potential and proposed energy strategy for its generalisation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 621-639.
- Heiskanen, Eva & Matschoss, Kaisa, 2017. "Understanding the uneven diffusion of building-scale renewable energy systems: A review of household, local and country level factors in diverse European countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 580-591.
More about this item
KeywordsHeat pump; Heat pump market; Energy policy; Poland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:791-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.