Vertical-borehole ground-coupled heat pumps: A review of models and systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Florides, Georgios & Kalogirou, Soteris, 2007. "Ground heat exchangers—A review of systems, models and applications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 2461-2478.
- Bi, Yuehong & Guo, Tingwei & Zhang, Liang & Chen, Lingen, 2004. "Solar and ground source heat-pump system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 231-245, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- de Moel, Monique & Bach, Peter M. & Bouazza, Abdelmalek & Singh, Rao M. & Sun, JingLiang O., 2010. "Technological advances and applications of geothermal energy pile foundations and their feasibility in Australia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2683-2696, December.
- Faidra Kotarela & Anastasios Kyritsis & Nick Papanikolaou, 2020. "On the Implementation of the Nearly Zero Energy Building Concept for Jointly Acting Renewables Self-Consumers in Mediterranean Climate Conditions," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-29, February.
- Epting, Jannis & Müller, Matthias H. & Genske, Dieter & Huggenberger, Peter, 2018. "Relating groundwater heat-potential to city-scale heat-demand: A theoretical consideration for urban groundwater resource management," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 1499-1505.
- Faizal, Mohammed & Bouazza, Abdelmalek & Singh, Rao M., 2016. "Heat transfer enhancement of geothermal energy piles," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 16-33.
- Rivera, Jaime A. & Blum, Philipp & Bayer, Peter, 2015. "Ground energy balance for borehole heat exchangers: Vertical fluxes, groundwater and storage," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1341-1351.
- Chong, Chiew Shan Anthony & Gan, Guohui & Verhoef, Anne & Garcia, Raquel Gonzalez & Vidale, Pier Luigi, 2013. "Simulation of thermal performance of horizontal slinky-loop heat exchangers for ground source heat pumps," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 603-610.
- Goh, Li Jin & Othman, Mohd Yusof & Mat, Sohif & Ruslan, Hafidz & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman, 2011. "Review of heat pump systems for drying application," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4788-4796.
- Yang, Seung-Hwan & Rhee, Joong Yong, 2013. "Utilization and performance evaluation of a surplus air heat pump system for greenhouse cooling and heating," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 244-251.
- Jeong Soo Shin & Jong Woo Park & Sean Hay Kim, 2020. "Measurement and Verification of Integrated Ground Source Heat Pumps on a Shared Ground Loop," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-24, April.
- Gao, Qing & Li, Ming & Yu, Ming, 2010. "Experiment and simulation of temperature characteristics of intermittently-controlled ground heat exchanges," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1169-1174.
- Kappler, Genyr & Dias, João Batista & Haeberle, Fernanda & Wander, Paulo Roberto & Moraes, Carlos Alberto Mendes & Modolo, Regina Célia Espinosa, 2019. "Study of an earth-to-water heat exchange system which relies on underground water tanks," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 1236-1246.
- Tang, Fujiao & Nowamooz, Hossein, 2020. "Outlet temperatures of a slinky-type Horizontal Ground Heat Exchanger with the atmosphere-soil interaction," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 705-718.
- Sivasakthivel, T. & Murugesan, K. & Thomas, H.R., 2014. "Optimization of operating parameters of ground source heat pump system for space heating and cooling by Taguchi method and utility concept," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 76-85.
- Ozgener, Onder, 2010. "Use of solar assisted geothermal heat pump and small wind turbine systems for heating agricultural and residential buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 262-268.
- Violante, Anna Carmela & Proposito, Marco & Donato, Filippo & Guidi, Giambattista & Falconi, Luca Maria, 2021. "Preliminary study of a closed loop vertical ground source heat pump system for an experimental pilot plant (Rome, Italy)," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 415-422.
- Mottaghy, Darius & Dijkshoorn, Lydia, 2012. "Implementing an effective finite difference formulation for borehole heat exchangers into a heat and mass transport code," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 59-71.
- Nian, Yong-Le & Cheng, Wen-Long, 2018. "Insights into geothermal utilization of abandoned oil and gas wells," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 44-60.
- Singh, Ramkishore & Sawhney, R.L. & Lazarus, I.J. & Kishore, V.V.N., 2018. "Recent advancements in earth air tunnel heat exchanger (EATHE) system for indoor thermal comfort application: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 82(P3), pages 2162-2185.
- Walch, Alina & Mohajeri, Nahid & Gudmundsson, Agust & Scartezzini, Jean-Louis, 2021. "Quantifying the technical geothermal potential from shallow borehole heat exchangers at regional scale," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(P1), pages 369-380.
- Baruque, Bruno & Porras, Santiago & Jove, Esteban & Calvo-Rolle, José Luis, 2019. "Geothermal heat exchanger energy prediction based on time series and monitoring sensors optimization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 49-60.
More about this item
KeywordsGround-coupled heat pump Ground heat exchanger Hybrid ground-coupled heat pump Heat transfer;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:87:y:2010:i:1:p:16-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.