Energy efficiency trends and policy in Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Madlener, R. & Alcott, B., 2009. "Energy rebound and economic growth: A review of the main issues and research needs," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 370-376.
- Wu, Li-Ming & Chen, Bai-Sheng & Bor, Yun-Chang & Wu, Yin-Chin, 2007. "Structure model of energy efficiency indicators and applications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3768-3777, July.
- Ayres, Robert U. & Turton, Hal & Casten, Tom, 2007. "Energy efficiency, sustainability and economic growth," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 634-648.
- David L. Greene & James R. Kahn & Robert C. Gibson, 1999. "Fuel Economy Rebound Effect for U.S. Household Vehicles," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-31.
- Ang, B.W. & Zhang, F.Q., 2000. "A survey of index decomposition analysis in energy and environmental studies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1149-1176.
- Gielen, Dolf & Taylor, Peter, 2009. "Indicators for industrial energy efficiency in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 962-969.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- van Wees, M.T & Uyterlinde, M.A & Maly, M, 2002. "Energy efficiency and renewable energy policy in the Czech Republic within the framework of accession to the European Union," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 1057-1067.
- Herring, Horace, 2006. "Energy efficiency—a critical view," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 10-20.
- Vera, Ivan & Langlois, Lucille, 2007. "Energy indicators for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 875-882.
- Salta, Myrsine & Polatidis, Heracles & Haralambopoulos, Dias, 2009. "Energy use in the Greek manufacturing sector: A methodological framework based on physical indicators with aggregation and decomposition analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 90-111.
- Sebitosi, A.B., 2008. "Energy efficiency, security of supply and the environment in South Africa: Moving beyond the strategy documents," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1591-1596.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rashidi, Kamran & Cullinane, Kevin, 2019. "Evaluating the sustainability of national logistics performance using Data Envelopment Analysis," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 35-46.
- Pusnik, M. & Al-Mansour, F. & Sucic, B. & Cesen, M., 2017. "Trends and prospects of energy efficiency development in Slovenian industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 52-62.
- Ghaderi, A. & Parsa Moghaddam, M. & Sheikh-El-Eslami, M.K., 2014. "Energy efficiency resource modeling in generation expansion planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 529-537.
- Chao Xu & Yunpeng Wang & Lili Li & Peng Wang, 2018. "Spatiotemporal Trajectory of China’s Provincial Energy Efficiency and Implications on the Route of Economic Transformation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-14, December.
- Dassisti, M. & Carnimeo, L., 2012. "Net modelling of energy mix among European Countries: A proposal for ruling new scenarios," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 100-111.
- Kiraly, Annamaria & Pahor, Bojan & Kravanja, Zdravko, 2013. "Achieving energy self-sufficiency by integrating renewables into companies' supply networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 46-57.
- Inglesi-Lotz, R. & Pouris, A., 2012. "Energy efficiency in South Africa: A decomposition exercise," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 113-120.
- Annunziata, Eleonora & Frey, Marco & Rizzi, Francesco, 2013. "Towards nearly zero-energy buildings: The state-of-art of national regulations in Europe," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 125-133.
- Wang, Jian & Lv, Kangjuan & Bian, Yiwen & Cheng, Yu, 2017. "Energy efficiency and marginal carbon dioxide emission abatement cost in urban China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 246-255.
- Hake, Jürgen-Friedrich & Fischer, Wolfgang & Venghaus, Sandra & Weckenbrock, Christoph, 2015. "The German Energiewende – History and status quo," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(P3), pages 532-546.
- Bian, Yiwen & He, Ping & Xu, Hao, 2013. "Estimation of potential energy saving and carbon dioxide emission reduction in China based on an extended non-radial DEA approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 962-971.
- Karasalihović Sedlar, Daria & Hrnčević, Lidia & Dekanić, Igor, 2011. "Recommendations for implementation of energy strategy of the Republic of Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4191-4206.
- Li, Li & Wang, Jianjun & Tan, Zhongfu & Ge, Xinquan & Zhang, Jian & Yun, Xiaozhe, 2014. "Policies for eliminating low-efficiency production capacities and improving energy efficiency of energy-intensive industries in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 312-326.
- Collado, Rocío Román & Díaz, María Teresa Sanz, 2017. "Analysis of energy end-use efficiency policy in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 436-446.
- Lotfabadi, Pooya, 2015. "Analyzing passive solar strategies in the case of high-rise building," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1340-1353.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2027-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Garg, Amit & Shukla, P.R. & Maheshwari, Jyoti & Upadhyay, Jigeesha, 2014. "An assessment of household electricity load curves and corresponding CO2 marginal abatement cost curves for Gujarat state, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 568-584.
- Zhao, Haoran & Guo, Sen & Zhao, Huiru, 2019. "Provincial energy efficiency of China quantified by three-stage data envelopment analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 96-107.
- Cahill, Caiman J. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P., 2012. "Combining physical and economic output data to analyse energy and CO2 emissions trends in industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 422-429.
- Cvetinović, Dejan & Stefanović, Predrag & Marković, Zoran & Bakić, Vukman & Turanjanin, Valentina & Jovanović, Marina & Vučićević, Biljana, 2013. "GHG (Greenhouse Gases) emission inventory and mitigation measures for public district heating plants in the Republic of Serbia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 788-795.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy policy; Energy efficiency measures; Energy intensity; Energy efficiency trends;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:36:y:2011:i:4:p:1868-1877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.