The impact of climate change on the European energy system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven & Tol, Richard S. J. & Waldhoff, Stephanie, 2011.
"Regional and sectoral estimates of the social cost of carbon: An application of FUND,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2011-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven K. & Tol, Richard S. J. & Waldhoff, Stephanie, 2011. "Regional and Sectoral Estimates of the Social Cost of Carbon: An Application of FUND," Papers WP375, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Isaac, Morna & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2009. "Modeling global residential sector energy demand for heating and air conditioning in the context of climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 507-521, February.
- Skea, Jim, 1992. "Physical impacts of climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 269-272, March.
- Lehner, Bernhard & Czisch, Gregor & Vassolo, Sara, 2005. "The impact of global change on the hydropower potential of Europe: a model-based analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 839-855, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:132:y:2019:i:c:p:965-977 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:128:y:2019:i:c:p:329-346 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:112:y:2019:i:c:p:733-746 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciscar, Juan-Carlos & Dowling, Paul, 2014. "Integrated assessment of climate impacts and adaptation in the energy sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 531-538.
- repec:eee:appene:v:233-234:y:2019:i::p:584-598 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fazeli, Reza & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Hallgrimsson, Jonas Hlynur, 2016. "Residential energy demand for space heating in the Nordic countries: Accounting for interfuel substitution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1210-1226.
- repec:eee:appene:v:236:y:2019:i:c:p:1183-1217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alban Kitous & Jacques Despres, 2017. "Assessment of the impact of climate change on residential energy demand for heating and cooling," JRC Working Papers JRC110191, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- CISCAR MARTINEZ Juan Carlos & FEYEN Luc & SORIA RAMIREZ Antonio & LAVALLE Carlo & PERRY Miles & RAES Frank & NEMRY Francoise & DEMIREL Hande & RÓZSAI Máté & DOSIO Alessandro & DONATELLI Marcello & SRI, 2014.
"Climate Impacts in Europe. The JRC PESETA II Project,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC87011, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ciscar, Juan-Carlos & Feyen, Luc & Soria, Antonio & Lavalle, Carlo & Raes, Frank & Perry, Miles & Nemry, Françoise & Demirel, Hande & Rozsai, Máté & Dosio, Alessandro & Donatelli, Marcello & Srivastav, 2014. "Climate Impacts in Europe - The JRC PESETA II Project," MPRA Paper 55725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salisu, Afees A. & Ayinde, Taofeek O., 2016. "Modeling energy demand: Some emerging issues," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1470-1480.
- Stelios Grafakos & Elena Marie Enseñado & Alexandros Flamos & Jan Rotmans, 2015. "Mapping and Measuring European Local Governments’ Priorities for a Sustainable and Low-Carbon Energy Future," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-26, October.
- Simon Parkinson & Ned Djilali, 2015. "Robust response to hydro-climatic change in electricity generation planning," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 130(4), pages 475-489, June.
- repec:spr:climat:v:151:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10584-018-2265-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaigalis, Vygandas & Skema, Romualdas, 2014. "Sustainable economy development and transition of fuel and energy in Lithuania after integration into the European Union," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 719-733.
- repec:eee:energy:v:142:y:2018:i:c:p:1010-1022 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rečka, L. & Ščasný, M., 2016. "Impacts of carbon pricing, brown coal availability and gas cost on Czech energy system up to 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 19-33.
- Gaetani, Marco & Huld, Thomas & Vignati, Elisabetta & Monforti-Ferrario, Fabio & Dosio, Alessandro & Raes, Frank, 2014. "The near future availability of photovoltaic energy in Europe and Africa in climate-aerosol modeling experiments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 706-716.
- Gaigalis, Vygandas & Markevicius, Antanas & Katinas, Vladislovas & Skema, Romualdas, 2014. "Analysis of the renewable energy promotion in Lithuania in compliance with the European Union strategy and policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 422-435.
- repec:eee:energy:v:135:y:2017:i:c:p:674-684 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:10:y:2019:i:02:n:s2010007819500052 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marian Zaharia & Aurelia Pătrașcu & Manuela Rodica Gogonea & Ana Tănăsescu & Constanța Popescu, 2017. "A Cluster Design on the Influence of Energy Taxation in Shaping the New EU-28 Economic Paradigm," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-21, February.
- Gaigalis, Vygandas & Skema, Romualdas, 2015. "Analysis of the fuel and energy transition in Lithuanian industry and its sustainable development in 2005–2013 in compliance with the EU policy and strategy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 265-279.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change impacts; Heating and cooling; Climate and energy scenarios;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:60:y:2013:i:c:p:406-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.