January 2007, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 597-608 Policy strategies and paths to promote sustainable energy systems--The dynamic Invert simulation tool
by Stadler, Michael & Kranzl, Lukas & Huber, Claus & Haas, Reinhard & Tsioliaridou, Elena
- 609-615 Performance based regulation of the electricity supply industry in Hong Kong: An empirical efficiency analysis approach
by Wang, J.H. & Ngan, H.W. & Engriwan, W. & Lo, K.L.
- 616-626 Challenges to a climate stabilizing energy future
by Green, Chris & Baksi, Soham & Dilmaghani, Maryam
- 627-639 Effectiveness of policy measures in transforming the energy system
by Lund, P.D.
- 640-649 Development of the auto gas and LPG-powered vehicle sector in Turkey: A statistical case study of the sector for Bursa
by Karamangil, M. Ihsan
- 650-671 Quantifying siting difficulty: A case study of US transmission line siting
by Vajjhala, Shalini P. & Fischbeck, Paul S.
- 672-677 Barriers to and drivers for energy efficiency in the Swedish foundry industry
by Rohdin, Patrik & Thollander, Patrik & Solding, Petter
- 678-691 China on the move: Oil price explosion?
by Skeer, Jeffrey & Wang, Yanjia
- 692-703 What factors influence mitigative capacity?
by Winkler, Harald & Baumert, Kevin & Blanchard, Odile & Burch, Sarah & Robinson, John
- 704-713 Multi-criteria evaluation of natural gas resources
by Afgan, Naim H. & Pilavachi, Petros A. & Carvalho, Maria G.
- 714-721 Clean development mechanism and off-grid small-scale hydropower projects: Evaluation of additionality
by Tanwar, Nitin
- 722-733 Short and intermediate economic impacts of a terrorist-initiated loss of electric power: Case study of New Jersey
by Greenberg, Michael & Mantell, Nancy & Lahr, Michael & Felder, Frank & Zimmerman, Rae
- 734-738 Energy sector assistance in developing countries: Current trends and policy recommendations
by Tharakan, Pradeep J. & de Castro, Julio & Kroeger, Timm
- 739-742 Negative-value problems of the logarithmic mean Divisia index decomposition approach
by Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na
- 743-745 The aging US population and residential energy demand
by Tonn, Bruce & Eisenberg, Joel
- 746-755 U.S. energy research and development: Declining investment, increasing need, and the feasibility of expansion
by Nemet, Gregory F. & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 756-757 L. Schrattenholzer, A. Miketa, K. Riahi and R.A. Roehrl, Achieving a Sustainable Global Energy System, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham (2004)
by Sauter, Raphael & Awerbuch, Shimon
- 758-759 Sustainable Fossil Fuels: The Unusual Suspect in the Quest for Cleaner and Enduring Energy
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
December 2006, Volume 34, Issue 18
- 3367-3373 Energy risk management and value at risk modeling
by Sadeghi, Mehdi & Shavvalpour, Saeed
- 3374-3376 The impact of large-scale energy storage requirements on the choice between electricity and hydrogen as the major energy carrier in a non-fossil renewables-only scenario
by Converse, Alvin O.
- 3377-3386 When should we use strategic oil stocks?
by Emerson, Sarah A.
- 3387-3397 Energy access problem of the poor in India: Is rural electrification a remedy?
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 3398-3401 Some aspects on hydraulic energy and environment in Turkey
by Salvarli, Huseyin
- 3402-3408 Perspectives of Stirling engines use for distributed generation in Brazil
by Corria, Maria Eugenia & Cobas, Vladimir Melian & Silva Lora, Electo
- 3409-3422 Internalisation of external costs in the Polish power generation sector: A partial equilibrium model
by Kudelko, Mariusz
- 3423-3433 Public perceptions of underground coal gasification in the United Kingdom
by Shackley, Simon & Mander, Sarah & Reiche, Alexander
- 3434-3446 Interactions between electricity-saving measures and carbon emissions from power generation in England and Wales
by Bettle, R. & Pout, C.H. & Hitchin, E.R.
- 3447-3463 An empirical analysis of energy demand in Namibia
by De Vita, G. & Endresen, K. & Hunt, L.C.
- 3464-3474 One size fits all? Policy instruments should fit the segments of target groups
by Egmond, C. & Jonkers, R. & Kok, G.
- 3475-3483 An evaluation of errors in US energy forecasts: 1982-2003
by Winebrake, James J. & Sakva, Denys
- 3484-3494 The expansion of renewable energies and employment effects in Germany
by Hillebrand, Bernhard & Buttermann, Hans Georg & Behringer, Jean Marc & Bleuel, Michaela
- 3495-3504 Selective hedging strategies for oil stockpiling
by Yun, Won-Cheol
- 3505-3515 The role of energy efficiency in reducing Scottish and UK CO2 emissions
by Kelly, Nick
- 3516-3526 Ocean carbon sinks and international climate policy
by Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S.J. & Wetzel, Patrick
- 3527-3537 Integrated energy markets and varying degrees of liberalisation: Price links, bundled sales and CHP production exemplified by Northern European experiences
by Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Fristrup, Peter & Munksgaard, Jesper
- 3538-3548 Use of economic instruments in the German renewable electricity policy
by Agnolucci, Paolo
- 3549-3572 Dynamics of energy-related CO2 emissions in China during 1980 to 2002: The relative importance of energy supply-side and demand-side effects
by Wu, Libo & Kaneko, Shinji & Matsuoka, Shunji
- 3573-3582 The causal relationship between electricity consumption and economic growth in the ASEAN countries
by Yoo, S.-H.
- 3583-3590 On the substitution of energy sources: Prospective of the natural gas market share in the Brazilian urban transportation and dwelling sectors
by Kamimura, A. & Guerra, S.M.G. & Sauer, I.L.
- 3591-3598 Adaptations of renewable energy policies to unstable macroeconomic situations--Case study: Wind power in Brazil
by Kissel, Johannes M. & Krauter, Stefan C.W.
- 3599-3611 Decomposition analysis of CO2 emission intensity between oil-producing and non-oil-producing sub-Saharan African countries
by Ebohon, Obas John & Ikeme, Anthony Jekwu
- 3612-3622 New approaches for household energy conservation--In search of personal household energy budgets and energy reduction options
by Benders, Rene M.J. & Kok, Rixt & Moll, Henri C. & Wiersma, Gerwin & Noorman, Klaas Jan
- 3623-3633 Green energy strategies for sustainable development
by Midilli, Adnan & Dincer, Ibrahim & Ay, Murat
- 3634-3643 Real-time pricing with ramping costs: A new approach to managing a steep change in electricity demand
by Tanaka, Makoto
- 3644-3655 Short- and long-run effects between oil consumption and economic growth in China
by Zou, Gaolu & Chau, K.W.
- 3656-3668 Climate policy: Bucket or drainer?
by Oikonomou, Vlasis & Patel, Martin & Worrell, Ernst
- 3669-3683 Consumers in the green electricity market in Finland
by Salmela, Suvi & Varho, Vilja
- 3684-3690 Renewable energy sources in the Colombian energy policy, analysis and perspectives
by Ruiz, B.J. & Rodriguez-Padilla, V.
- 3691-3701 Toward an effective implementation of clean development mechanism projects in China
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 3702-3708 Analysis of the effect and potential of energy conservation in China
by He, Jiankun & Liu, Bin & Zhang, Aling
- 3709-3718 A critical review of Iran's buyback contracts
by van Groenendaal, Willem J.H. & Mazraati, Mohammad
- 3719-3726 Enhancing renewable energy in the Arab States of the Gulf: Constraints & efforts
by Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Doukas, Haris & Psarras, John
- 3727-3738 Photovoltaic projects for decentralized power supply in India: A financial evaluation
by Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 3739-3748 Lock-in and change: Distributed generation in Denmark in a long-term perspective
by van der Vleuten, Erik & Raven, Rob
- 3749-3756 Flexibility valuation in the Brazilian power system: A real options approach
by Marreco, Juliana de Moraes & Carpio, Lucio Guido Tapia
- 3757-3764 A new energy planning methodology for the penetration of renewable energy technologies in electricity sector--application for the island of Crete
by Tsioliaridou, E. & Bakos, G.C. & Stadler, M.
- 3765-3772 Evaluation of potential cost reductions from improved amine-based CO2 capture systems
by Rao, Anand B. & Rubin, Edward S. & Keith, David W. & Granger Morgan, M.
- 3773-3786 European energy security: Towards the creation of the geo-energy space
by Mane-Estrada, Aurelia
- 3787-3795 Household energy preferences for cooking in urban Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
by Ouedraogo, Boukary
- 3796-3800 A regression analysis of the effect of energy use in agriculture
by Karkacier, Osman & Gokalp Goktolga, Z. & Cicek, Adnan
- 3801-3811 Integrated resource planning in the power sector and economy-wide changes in environmental emissions
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Marpaung, Charles O.P.
- 3812-3826 Dynamic simulation model of a coal thermoelectric plant with a flue gas desulphurisation system
by Caselles-Moncho, Antonio & Ferrandiz-Serrano, Liliana & Peris-Mora, Eduardo
- 3827-3835 Credit risk in the pool--implications for private capital investments in Brazilian power generation
by Rocha, Katia & Alcaraz Garcia, Francisco A.
- 3836-3846 Forecasting production of fossil fuel sources in Turkey using a comparative regression and ARIMA model
by Ediger, Volkan S. & Akar, Sertac & Ugurlu, Berkin
- 3847-3869 The synthesis of bottom-up and top-down approaches to climate policy modeling: Electric power technologies and the cost of limiting US CO2 emissions
by Wing, Ian Sue
- 3870-3876 Energy consumption and CO2 emissions in Turkey: Empirical analysis and future projection based on an economic growth
by Say, Nuriye Peker & Yucel, Muzaffer
- 3877-3886 Investment prospects for geothermal power in El Salvador's electricity market
by Abraham, Jun
- 3887-3897 Danish and Norwegian wind industry: The relationship between policy instruments, innovation and diffusion
by Buen, Jorund
- 3898-3909 Firing the furnace? An econometric analysis of utilities' fuel choice
by Tauchmann, H.
- 3910-3915 The impact of oil prices on GDP in European countries: An empirical investigation based on asymmetric cointegration
by Lardic, Sandrine & Mignon, Valerie
- 3916-3928 Option value of gasification technology within an emissions trading scheme
by Laurikka, Harri
- 3929-3941 Innovative energy technologies and climate policy in Germany
by Schumacher, Katja & Sands, Ronald D.
- 3942-3952 Combined heat and power in the Swedish district heating sector--impact of green certificates and CO2 trading on new investments
by Knutsson, David & Werner, Sven & Ahlgren, Erik O.
- 3953-3964 Bio-energy in the Baltic States: Current policy and future development
by Miskinis, Vaclovas & Slihta, Gunta & Rudi, Ylo
- 3965-3976 Feebates: An effective regulatory instrument for cost-constrained environmental policy
by Johnson, Kenneth C.
- 3977-3992 Evaluation of methods used to determine realized energy savings
by Boonekamp, Piet G.M.
- 3993-4001 Are subsidies for biodiesel economically efficient?
by Wassell, Charles Jr. & Dittmer, Timothy P.
- 4002-4023 Next allocation phase of the EU emissions trading scheme: How tough will the future be?
by Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Mirasgedis, S. & Lalas, D.P.
- 4024-4041 Technological learning in bioenergy systems
by Junginger, Martin & de Visser, Erika & Hjort-Gregersen, Kurt & Koornneef, Joris & Raven, Rob & Faaij, Andre & Turkenburg, Wim
- 4042-4049 A strategy and protocol to increase diffusion of energy related innovations into the mainstream of housing associations
by Egmond, C. & Jonkers, R. & Kok, G.
- 4050-4062 Diversity and security in UK electricity generation: The influence of low-carbon objectives
by Grubb, Michael & Butler, Lucy & Twomey, Paul
- 4063-4068 The role of CO2 embodiment in US-China trade
by Shui, Bin & Harriss, Robert C.
- 4069-4080 Achieving global environmental benefits through local development of clean energy? The case of small hilly hydel in India
by Reddy, V. Ratna & Uitto, Juha I. & Frans, Dirk R. & Matin, Nilufar
- 4081-4092 Changing energy profiles and consumption patterns following electrification in five rural villages, South Africa
by Madubansi, M. & Shackleton, C.M.
- 4093-4102 Baseline for electricity sector CDM projects: Simplifying estimation of operating margin emission factor
by Sharma, Sudhir & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 4103-4114 LNG as a strategy to establish developing countries' gas markets: The Brazilian case
by Alberto Rechelo Neto, Carlos & Sauer, Ildo Luis
- 4115-4122 Comparing price forecast accuracy of natural gas models and futures markets
by Wong-Parodi, Gabrielle & Dale, Larry & Lekov, Alex
- 4123-4124 H. Khatib, Economic Evaluation of Projects in the Electricity Supply Industry, Institution of Electrical Engineers, London (2003) ISBN 0-86341-304-8 (216 pp.)
by Komor, Paul
- 4124-4125 Peter W. Huber and Mark P. Mills, The Bottomless Well: The Twilight of Fuel, The Virtue of Waste, and Why We Will Never Run Out of Energy, Basic Books, New York, NY (2005) 214pp., $26, Hardcover
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
- 4125-4128 W. Kininmonth, Climate Change: A Natural Hazard, Multi-Science Publishing Company, Essex, UK (2004) ISBN 0 906522 26 9 Paperback price [pound sign]39
by Ebohon, Obas John
- 4128-4128 P. Meier and M. Munasinghe, Editors, Sustainable Energy in Developing Countries, Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd, UK (2005) (283pp)
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
- 4129-4129 C.A. Dahl, International Energy Markets, Understanding Pricing, Policies and Profits, Pennwell, Tulsa, OK (2004) (xvii, 587pp.)
by Bernard, Jean-Thomas
November 2006, Volume 34, Issue 17
- 2601-2608 Technological innovation in the energy sector: R&D, deployment, and learning-by-doing
by Sagar, Ambuj D. & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 2609-2614 The car and fuel of the future
by Romm, Joseph
- 2615-2629 Policy-making under uncertainty: Commentary upon the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme
by Haar, Laura N. & Haar, Lawrence
- 2630-2639 A green hydrogen economy
by Clark II, Woodrow W. & Rifkin, Jeremy
- 2640-2653 Energy models for commercial energy prediction and substitution of renewable energy sources
by Iniyan, S. & Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A.
- 2654-2661 A comparison of the environmental benefits of bagasse-derived electricity and fuel ethanol on a life-cycle basis
by Botha, Tyron & von Blottnitz, Harro
- 2662-2676 Outcome indicators for the evaluation of energy policy instruments and technical change
by Neij, Lena & Astrand, Kerstin
- 2677-2689 Emissions from distributed vs. centralized generation: The importance of system performance
by Strachan, Neil & Farrell, Alexander
- 2690-2701 Lignite-fired thermal power plants and SO2 pollution in Turkey
by Say, Nuriye Peker
- 2702-2718 Optimal timing in the privatisation of a utility in an emerging country: the case of electricity distribution in Delhi
by Ruet, Joel
- 2719-2735 Competing explanations for adopting energy innovations for new office buildings
by Vermeulen, Walter J.V. & Hovens, Jeroen
- 2736-2743 Forecasting short-run crude oil price using high- and low-inventory variables
by Ye, Michael & Zyren, John & Shore, Joanne
- 2744-2761 Measuring the environmental load of household consumption using some methods based on input-output energy analysis: A comparison of methods and a discussion of results
by Kok, Rixt & Benders, Rene M.J. & Moll, Henri C.
- 2762-2778 Examining market power in the European natural gas market
by Egging, Rudolf G. & Gabriel, Steven A.
- 2779-2787 Analysis of CO2 emissions in APEC countries: A time-series and a cross-sectional decomposition using the log mean Divisia method
by Lee, Kihoon & Oh, Wankeun
- 2788-2804 Efficiency evaluation of the state owned electric utilities in India
by Thakur, Tripta & Deshmukh, S.G. & Kaushik, S.C.
- 2805-2819 Exploiting the oil-GDP effect to support renewables deployment
by Awerbuch, Shimon & Sauter, Raphael
- 2820-2833 Regional energy demand and adaptations to climate change: Methodology and application to the state of Maryland, USA
by Ruth, Matthias & Lin, Ai-Chen
- 2834-2847 Scenario for growth of electricity in India
by Grover, R.B. & Chandra, Subhash
- 2848-2857 CO2 benefit from the increasing percentage of diesel passenger cars. Case of Ireland
by Zervas, Efthimios
- 2858-2870 Independent regulatory authorities in European electricity markets
by Larsen, Anders & Pedersen, Lene Holm & Sorensen, Eva Moll & Olsen, Ole Jess
- 2871-2880 Opportunities for biomass-derived "bio-oil" in European heat and power markets
by Brammer, J.G. & Lauer, M. & Bridgwater, A.V.
- 2881-2890 A feasible reform for the electricity supply industry in Hong Kong
by Ngan, H.W. & Wang, J.H. & Engriwan, W. & Lo, K.L.
- 2891-2904 What are the alternatives available to Hong Kong in structuring the electricity supply industry?
by Chan, Chi Tak
- 2905-2914 Sustainability and information in urban system analysis
by Balocco, C. & Grazzini, G.
- 2915-2928 The differences that methods make: Cross-border power flows and accounting for carbon emissions from electricity use
by Jiusto, Scott
- 2929-2940 Social learning and public policy: Lessons from an energy-conscious village
by Darby, Sarah
- 2941-2948 Photovoltaic electricity production of a grid-connected urban house in Serbia
by Bojic, Milorad & Blagojevic, Mirko
- 2949-2963 An options approach to investment in a hydrogen infrastructure
by van Benthem, A.A. & Kramer, G.J. & Ramer, R.
- 2964-2976 Independent operation by subsystems: Strategic behavior for the Brazilian electricity sector
by Guido Tapia Carpio, Lucio & Olimpio Pereira, Amaro Jr
- 2977-2993 Rural electrification policy and institutional linkages
by Haanyika, Charles Moonga
- 2994-3005 Travel demand policies for saving oil during a supply emergency
by Noland, Robert B. & Cowart, William A. & Fulton, Lewis M.
- 3006-3016 Reconnecting the technology characterisation of the hydrogen economy to contexts of consumption
by Hodson, Mike & Marvin, Simon
- 3017-3026 Effects of privatization: A case study from Cayirhan coal district, Turkey
by Eyyuboglu, E. Mustafa
- 3027-3040 Oil refining expansion criteria for Brazil
by Tavares, Marina Elisabete Espinho & Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Machado, Giovani Vitoria & Schaeffer, Roberto & Mariano, Jacqueline Barboza & Sala, Janaina Francisco
- 3041-3048 Wind power, policy learning and paradigm change
by Szarka, Joseph
- 3049-3064 Electricity dependency and CO2 emissions from heating in the Swedish building sector--Current trends in conflict with governmental policy?
by Johansson, P. & Nylander, A. & Johnsson, F.
- 3065-3077 Evaluating the applicability of integrated domestic energy consumption frameworks in the UK
by Keirstead, James
- 3078-3086 Fuel price determination in transportation sector using predicted energy and transport demand
by Haldenbilen, Soner
- 3087-3092 Energy forecasting: Predictions, reality and analysis of causes of error
by Utgikar, V.P. & Scott, J.P.
- 3093-3103 The role of hydropower in meeting Turkey's electric energy demand
by Yuksek, Omer & Komurcu, Murat Ihsan & Yuksel, Ibrahim & Kaygusuz, Kamil
- 3104-3114 Energy efficiency policy impact in India: case study of investment in industrial energy efficiency
by Yang, Ming
- 3115-3123 Target group segmentation makes sense: If one sheep leaps over the ditch, all the rest will follow
by Egmond, C. & R. Jonkers & Kok, G.
- 3124-3136 Refurbishment priorities at the Russian coal-fired power sector for cleaner energy production--Case studies
by Grammelis, P. & Koukouzas, N. & Skodras, G. & Kakaras, E. & Tumanovsky, A. & Kotler, V.
- 3137-3143 The structure of residential energy demand in Greece
by Rapanos, Vassilis T. & Polemis, Michael L.
- 3144-3152 Embodied energy analysis of photovoltaic (PV) system based on macro- and micro-level
by Nawaz, I. & Tiwari, G.N.
- 3153-3164 Missing the spark: An investigation into the low adoption paradox of combined heat and power technologies
by Mueller, Steffen
- 3165-3172 Use of artificial neural networks for transport energy demand modeling
by Murat, Yetis Sazi & Ceylan, Halim
- 3173-3183 Linking renewable energy CDM projects and TGC schemes: An analysis of different options
by Del Rio, Pablo
- 3184-3194 Stimulating the use of biofuels in the European Union: Implications for climate change policy
by Ryan, Lisa & Convery, Frank & Ferreira, Susana
- 3195-3205 Assessment of small hydropower potential using remote sensing data for sustainable development in India
by Dudhani, Surekha & Sinha, A.K. & Inamdar, S.S.
- 3206-3217 Total-factor energy efficiency of regions in China
by Hu, Jin-Li & Wang, Shih-Chuan
- 3218-3232 Beyond the learning curve: factors influencing cost reductions in photovoltaics
by Nemet, Gregory F.
- 3233-3244 Industrial and institutional restructuring of the Russian electricity sector: Status and issues
by Engoian, Alda
- 3245-3256 US long-term energy intensity: Backcast and projection
by Dowlatabadi, Hadi & Oravetz, Matthew A.
- 3257-3267 Energy efficiency standards for equipment: Additional opportunities in the residential and commercial sectors
by Rosenquist, Greg & McNeil, Michael & Iyer, Maithili & Meyers, Stephen & McMahon, James
- 3268-3283 Outlook for advanced biofuels
by Hamelinck, Carlo N & Faaij, Andre P.C.
- 3284-3292 Electrical energy consumption and production of Turkey versus world
by Tunc, Murat & Camdali, Unal & Liman, Tunc & Deger, Anil
- 3293-3304 How to play the game as the bridge between two European power markets--the case of Western Denmark
by Olsen, Ole Jess & Amundsen, Eirik S. & Donslund, Bjarne
- 3305-3316 The marginal impact of carbon dioxide under two scenarios of future emissions
by Wahba, Mohammed & Hope, Chris
- 3317-3326 Market penetration rates of new energy technologies
by Lund, Peter
- 3327-3333 Assessment of the relationship between oil prices and US oil stocks
by Saif Ghouri, Salman
- 3334-3341 Nuclear energy and sustainability: Understanding ITER
by Fiore, Karine
- 3342-3350 Energy-GDP relationship revisited: An example from GCC countries using panel causality
by Al-Iriani, Mahmoud A.
- 3351-3358 Beyond free electricity: The costs of electric cooking in poor households and a market-friendly alternative
by Howells, Mark & Victor, David G. & Gaunt, Trevor & Elias, Rebecca J. & Alfstad, Thomas
- 3359-3364 Decision support for choice optimal power generation projects: Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation model based on the electricity market
by Liang, Zhihong & Yang, Kun & Sun, Yaowei & Yuan, Jiahai & Zhang, Hongwei & Zhang, Zhizheng
- 3365-3366 Y.-C. Xu, Electricity reform in China, India, and Russia, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2004)
by Dorian, James P.
November 2006, Volume 34, Issue 16
- 2439-2441 Introduction: power market reform in selected Asian countries
by Chow, Larry
- 2442-2454 Cost-benefit analysis of reforming Israel's electricity industry
by Tishler, A. & Newman, J. & Spekterman, I. & Woo, C.K.
- 2455-2465 The reform of electricity power sector in the PR of China
by Xu, Shaofeng & Chen, Wenying
- 2466-2479 Implications of private sector participation in power generation--a case study from India
by Balachandra, P.
- 2480-2490 Power sector reform in India: current issues and prospects
by Singh, Anoop
- 2491-2497 Regulatory reform of the electricity industry in Japan: What is the next step of deregulation?
by Asano, Hiroshi
- 2498-2508 Efficiency and deregulation of the electricity market in Singapore
by Chang, Youngho & Hin Tay, Tuan
- 2509-2520 The deregulation of Taiwan electricity supply industry
by Min Wang, King
- 2521-2531 Deregulation of ESI and privatization of state electric utilities in Thailand
by Chirarattananon, Surapong & Nirukkanaporn, Supattana
- 2532-2541 Electricity liberalisation in Europe--how competitive will it be?
by Green, Richard
- 2542-2551 Electric energy restructuring in the European Union: Integration, subsidiarity and the challenge of harmonization
by Serralles, Roberto J.
- 2552-2565 Did a local distribution company procure prudently during the California electricity crisis?
by Woo, C.-K. & Lloyd, Debra & Clayton, William
- 2566-2571 Taxation on vehicle fuels: its impacts on switching to cleaner fuels
by Hung, Wing-Tat
- 2572-2585 The economic impact of strengthening fuel quality regulation--reducing sulfur content in diesel fuel
by Chang, H.J. & Cho, G.L. & Kim, Y.D.
- 2586-2599 Dynamics of technology shifts in the household sector--implications for clean development mechanism
by Reddy, B. Sudhakara & Balachandra, P.
October 2006, Volume 34, Issue 15
- 1971-1973 Bangladeshi gas misses India's energy drive?
by Kumaraswamy, P.R. & Datta, Sreeradha
- 1974-1983 The grin of the Cheshire cat
by Thomas, Steve
- 1984-1991 Global challenges in energy
by Dorian, James P. & Franssen, Herman T. & Simbeck, Dale R.
- 1992-2001 Offshore decommissioning issues: Deductibility and transferability
by Parente, Virginia & Ferreira, Doneivan & Moutinho dos Santos, Edmilson & Luczynski, Estanislau
- 2002-2011 Supply adequacy in electricity markets based on hydro systems--the Brazilian case
by Luiz da Silva, Edson
- 2012-2031 Evaluating the need for economic support policies in promoting greenhouse gas emission reduction measures in the building sector: The case of Greece
by Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Mirasgedis, S. & Balaras, C.A. & Gaglia, A. & Lalas, D.P.
- 2032-2037 Future demand of petroleum products in India
by Ghosh, Sajal
- 2038-2047 Useful models for simulating policies to induce technological change
by Rivers, Nic & Jaccard, Mark
- 2048-2059 Counting the cost of water use in hydroelectric generation in Scotland
by MacLeod, Michael & Moran, Dominic & Spencer, Ian
- 2060-2070 Bi-directional causality in California's electricity and natural-gas markets
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Olson, Arne & Horowitz, Ira & Luk, Stephen
- 2071-2086 The environmental and economic impacts of the UK climate change agreements
by Ekins, Paul & Etheridge, Ben
- 2087-2099 Increasing biomass based power generation in the UK
by Thornley, Patricia
- 2100-2112 BP's emissions trading system
by Victor, David G. & House, Joshua C.
- 2113-2122 Decomposition analysis of CO2 emission in long-term climate stabilization scenarios
by Kawase, Reina & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Fujino, Junichi
- 2123-2136 A game theoretic model of the Northwestern European electricity market--market power and the environment
by Lise, Wietze & Linderhof, Vincent & Kuik, Onno & Kemfert, Claudia & Ostling, Robert & Heinzow, Thomas
- 2137-2149 A geographic analysis of wind turbine placement in Northern California
by Rodman, Laura C. & Meentemeyer, Ross K.
- 2150-2160 How to use the clean development mechanism in the residential sector? The case of Brazilian refrigerators
by Khalil, Helioui & Cohen, Claude & Salem Szklo, Alexandre
- 2161-2172 The case of a proposed 21.5 MWe biomass gasifier in Winkleigh, Devon: Implications for governance of renewable energy planning
by Upham, Paul & Shackley, Simon
- 2173-2184 Host country attractiveness for CDM non-sink projects
by Jung, Martina
- 2185-2190 The promise of clean energy
by Goldemberg, Jose
- 2191-2200 Has electric utility restructuring led to lower electricity prices for residential consumers in Texas?
by Zarnikau, Jay & Whitworth, Doug
- 2201-2216 The outlook for renewable energy in Navarre: An economic profile
by Faulin, Javier & Lera, Fernando & Pintor, Jesus M. & Garcia, Justo
- 2217-2231 Sharing the burden of climate change stabilization: An energy sector perspective
by Wagner, Fabian & Sathaye, Jayant A.
- 2232-2250 Long-term security of energy supply and climate change
by Turton, Hal & Barreto, Leonardo
- 2251-2262 Carbon charges and natural gas use in China
by Skeer, Jeffrey & Wang, Yanjia
- 2263-2278 Energy policy and the role of bioenergy in Poland
by Nilsson, Lars J. & Pisarek, Marcin & Buriak, Jerzy & Oniszk-Poplawska, Anna & Bucko, Pawel & Ericsson, Karin & Jaworski, Lukasz