2003, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 319-331 Optimal use of coal for power generation in India
by Mathur, Ritu & Chand, Sharat & Tezuka, Tetsuo
- 333-352 Empirical evidence in the analysis of the environmental and energy policies of a series of industrialised nations, during the period 1960-1997, using widely employed macroeconomic indicators
by Focacci, Antonio
- 353-367 A critical assessment of renewable energy usage in the USA
by Klass, Donald L.
- 369-387 Energy and emission scenarios for China in the 21st century--exploration of baseline development and mitigation options
by van Vuuren, Detlef & Fengqi, Zhou & Vries, Bert de & Kejun, Jiang & Graveland, Cor & Yun, Li
- 389-390 Comment on: R.W. Bentley, "Global oil & gas depletion", Energy Policy 30 (2002) 189-205
by Adelman, M. A.
2003, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 203-209 The natural and social properties of CO2 emission intensity
by Sun, J. W.
- 211-224 International greenhouse gas trading programs: a discussion of measurement and accounting issues
by Vine, Edward & Kats, Gregory & Sathaye, Jayant & Joshi, Hemant
- 225-245 Economic assessment of combined cycle gas turbines in Australia: Some effects of microeconomic reform and technological change
by Naughten, Barry
- 247-257 Management structure and technology diffusion in Chinese state-owned enterprises
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen
- 259-272 Disseminating energy-efficient technologies: a case study of compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) in India
by Kumar, Arun & Jain, Sudhir K. & Bansal, N. K.
- 273-281 Risk transfer via energy-savings insurance
by Mills, Evan
- 283-295 China's rural electrification and poverty reduction
by Yang, Ming
2003, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 99-100 Connecting readers to the research information they need
by France, Nicky & Roche, Tony
- 101-108 The peaceful uses of nuclear energy: technologies of the front and back-ends of the fuel cycle
by Percebois, Jacques
- 109-123 Eco-labeling for energy efficiency and sustainability: a meta-evaluation of US programs
by Banerjee, Abhijit & Solomon, Barry D.
- 125-137 Financial subsidies to the Australian fossil fuel industry
by Riedy, Chris & Diesendorf, Mark
- 139-153 The direct and indirect energy requirement of households in the European Union
by Reinders, A. H. M. E. & Vringer, K. & Blok, K.
- 155-166 Energy policy and climate change
by Jean-Baptiste, Philippe & Ducroux, Rene
- 167-174 The need for regulation of gas storage: the case of France
by Esnault, Benoit
- 175-183 Barriers and opportunities in realising sustainable energy concepts--an analysis of two Swiss case studies
by Pohl, Christian & Gisler, Priska
- 185-199 Does energy integrate?
by Hira, Anil & Amaya, Libardo
2003, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-2 Green certificates and emission trading
by Morthorst, P. E.
- 3-14 Tradable Green Certificates in selected European countries--overview and assessment
by Nielsen, Lene & Jeppesen, Tim
- 15-19 Some challenges related to introducing tradable green certificates
by Fristrup, Peter
- 21-32 Financial risks for green electricity investors and producers in a tradable green certificate market
by Lemming, Jacob
- 33-42 The Italian Green Certificates market between uncertainty and opportunities
by Lorenzoni, Arturo
- 43-50 Green certificates and carbon trading in the Netherlands
by Boots, M.
- 51-61 UK's climate change levy: cost effectiveness, competitiveness and environmental impacts
by Varma, Adarsh
- 63-71 Simultaneous attainment of energy goals by means of green certificates and emission permits
by Jensen, Stine Grenaa & Skytte, Klaus
- 73-83 National environmental targets and international emission reduction instruments
by Morthorst, P. E.
- 85-96 Co-existence of electricity, TEP, and TGC markets in the Baltic Sea Region
by Hindsberger, Magnus & Nybroe, Malene Hein & Ravn, Hans F. & Schmidt, Rune
2002, Volume 30, Issue 15
- 1313-1325 The price of independents: an analysis of the independent power sector in England and Wales
by Branston, J. Robert
- 1327-1335 Prospective analysis of beyond Kyoto climate policy: a sequential game framework
by Ciscar, Juan Carlos & Soria, Antonio
- 1337-1355 Japan's nuclear energy policy: from firm commitment to difficult dilemma addressing growing stocks of plutonium, program delays, domestic opposition and international pressure
by Pickett, Susan E.
- 1357-1361 Comment upon "Public goods and private interests: understanding non-residential demand for green power"
by Haar, Lawrence & Stanciu, Laura N.
- 1363-1364 Oil and gas in Central Asia and Northwest China: James P Dorian; CWC Publishing Limited, London, UK, 174pp
by Parra, A. A.
2002, Volume 30, Issue 14
- 1207-1213 Hydropower--the politics of water and energy: Introduction and overview
by Koch, Frans H.
- 1215-1223 The evolving context for hydropower development
by Oud, Engelbertus
- 1225-1230 The diversity of hydropower projects
by Egre, Dominique & Milewski, Joseph C.
- 1231-1239 Hydropower potential and development activities
by Bartle, Alison
- 1241-1249 Hydropower in China
by Li, Francis
- 1251-1259 Hydropower projects: a review of most effective mitigation measures
by Trussart, Serge & Messier, Danielle & Roquet, Vincent & Aki, Shuichi
- 1261-1265 Hydropower as a renewable and sustainable energy resource meeting global energy challenges in a reasonable way
by Frey, Gary W. & Linke, Deborah M.
- 1267-1278 Life-cycle assessment of electricity generation options: The status of research in year 2001
by Gagnon, Luc & Belanger, Camille & Uchiyama, Yohji
- 1279-1284 Adding wind energy to hydropower
by Belanger, Camille & Gagnon, Luc
- 1285-1290 Ethical dilemmas and the decision-making process. Is a consensus realistic?
by Berube, Gilles G. & Villeneuve, Francois
- 1291-1298 The environmental legal and regulatory frameworks. Assessing fairness and efficiency
by Berube, Gilles G. & Cusson, Celine
- 1299-1304 Comparing recommendations from the World Commission on Dams and the IEA initiative on hydropower
by Gagnon, Luc & Klimpt, Jean-Etienne & Seelos, Karin
- 1305-1312 Recommendations for sustainable hydroelectric development
by Klimpt, Jean-Etienne & Rivero, Cristina & Puranen, Hannu & Koch, Frans
2002, Volume 30, Issue 13
- 1145-1149 Natural gas reserves/total energy consumption: A useful new ratio for addressing global climate change concerns
by Siddiqi, Toufiq A.
- 1151-1161 Decision-making of nuclear energy policy: application of environmental management tool to nuclear fuel cycle
by Lee, Young Eal & Koh, Kyoo-Kun
- 1163-1171 Vehicle and fuel demand in Morocco
by Belhaj, Mohammed
- 1173-1180 Public policy for energy technology innovation: A historical analysis of fluidized bed combustion development in the USA
by Banales-Lopez, Santiago & Norberg-Bohm, Vicki
- 1181-1189 Explaining learning curves for wind power
by Ibenholt, Karin
- 1191-1199 Hot air in Kyoto, cold air in The Hague--the failure of global climate negotiations
by Brandt, Urs Steiner & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard
- 1201-1205 Boundary problem in carbon emission decomposition
by Ang, B. W. & Choi, Ki-Hong
2002, Volume 30, Issue 11-12
- 909-913 Guest editorial
by Karekezi, Stephen & Mapako, Maxwell & Teferra, Mengistu
- 915-919 Poverty and energy in Africa--A brief review
by Karekezi, Stephen
- 923-945 Status of power sector reform in Africa: impact on the poor
by Karekezi, Stephen & Kimani, John
- 947-958 Tariffs and subsidies in Zimbabwe's reforming electricity industry: steering a utility through turbulent times
by Mangwengwende, S. E.
- 959-965 Power sector reforms in Zimbabwe: will reforms increase electrification and strengthen local participation?
by Kayo, Dorcas
- 967-975 Power sector reforms in Ethiopia: options for promoting local investments in rural electrification
by Teferra, Mengistu
- 977-985 The prospects for local private investment in Tanzania's rural electrification
by Marandu, Edward E.
- 987-997 Is the Kenyan electricity regulatory board autonomous?
by Nyoike, Patrick
- 999-1012 Electricity sector reform in Cameroon: is privatization the solution?
by Pineau, Pierre-Olivier
- 1015-1028 Improving modern energy services for Africa's urban poor
by Karekezi, Stephen & Majoro, Lugard
- 1029-1045 Can the urban poor afford modern energy? The case of Ethiopia
by Kebede, Bereket & Bekele, Almaz & Kedir, Elias
- 1047-1055 The turbulent liquid fuel industry in Zimbabwe: options for resolving the crisis and improving supply to the poor
by Mashange, Krispen
- 1059-1069 Renewables in Africa--meeting the energy needs of the poor
by Karekezi, Stephen
- 1071-1086 Renewable energy strategies for rural Africa: is a PV-led renewable energy strategy the right approach for providing modern energy to the rural poor of sub-Saharan Africa?
by Karekezi, Stephen & Kithyoma, Waeni
- 1087-1094 Disseminating wind pumps in rural Kenya--meeting rural water needs using locally manufactured wind pumps
by Harries, Mike
- 1095-1105 Renewable energy for rural development in Ethiopia: the case for new energy policies and institutional reform
by Wolde-Ghiorgis, W.
- 1107-1118 The energy sector in Eritrea--institutional and policy options for improving rural energy services
by Habtetsion, Semereab & Tsighe, Zemenfes
- 1119-1128 The impact of large-scale renewable energy development on the poor: environmental and socio-economic impact of a geothermal power plant on a poor rural community in Kenya
by Mariita, Nicholas O.
- 1129-1142 Promoting equity in large-scale renewable energy development: the case of Mauritius
by Deepchand, Kassiap
2002, Volume 30, Issue 10
- 815-826 Evaluating the health benefits of transitions in household energy technologies in Kenya
by Ezzati, Majid & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 827-838 International comparison of CO2 emission trends in the iron and steel industry
by Kim, Yeonbae & Worrell, Ernst
- 839-848 External costs of energy--do the answers match the questions?: Looking back at 10 years of ExternE
by Krewitt, Wolfram
- 849-863 CO2 in the iron and steel industry: an analysis of Japanese emission reduction potentials
by Gielen, Dolf & Moriguchi, Yuichi
- 865-883 A Chinese cokemaking process-flow model for energy and environmental analyses
by Polenske, Karen R. & McMichael, Francis C.
- 885-895 Price regulation in the Spanish energy sectors: who benefits?
by Arocena, Pablo & Contin, Ignacio & Huerta, Emilio
- 897-905 Voluntary agreements--a measure for energy-efficiency in industry? Lessons from a Swedish programme
by Linden, Anna-Lisa & Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika
2002, Volume 30, Issue 9
- 723-726 Imports as a major complication: liberalisation of the green electricity market in the Netherlands
by Reijnders, L.
- 727-736 A Shapley decomposition of carbon emissions without residuals
by Albrecht, Johan & Francois, Delphine & Schoors, Koen
- 737-752 Encouraging distributed generation of power that improves air quality: can we have our cake and eat it too?
by Allison, Juliann Emmons & Lents, Jim
- 753-765 Cost-competitive incentives for wind energy development in China: institutional dynamics and policy changes
by Liu, Wen-Qiang & Gan, Lin & Zhang, Xi-Liang
- 767-779 The Mexican energy sector: integrated dynamic analysis of the natural gas/refining system
by Barnes-Regueiro, Francisco & Leach, Matthew & Ruth, Matthias
- 781-791 Demand for commercial energy in the state of Kerala, India: an econometric analysis with medium-range projections
by Sharma, D. Parameswara & Chandramohanan Nair, P. S. & Balasubramanian, R.
- 793-801 Policy instruments fostering wind energy projects--a multi-perspective evaluation approach
by Enzensberger, N. & Wietschel, M. & Rentz, O.
- 803-811 The effects of environmental fiscal reform in Germany: a simulation study
by Bach, Stefan & Kohlhaas, Michael & Meyer, Bernd & Praetorius, Barbara & Welsch, Heinz
2002, Volume 30, Issue 8
- 631-635 The decrease in the difference of energy intensities between OECD countries from 1971 to 1998
by Sun, J. W.
- 637-647 Relative efficiency measurement and prospects for yardstick competition in Brazilian electricity distribution
by Resende, Marcelo
- 649-661 Distributed generation and distribution utilities
by Strachan, Neil & Dowlatabadi, Hadi
- 663-679 Benchmarking the energy efficiency of Dutch industry: an assessment of the expected effect on energy consumption and CO2 emissions
by Phylipsen, Dian & Blok, Kornelis & Worrell, Ernst & Beer, Jeroen de
- 681-687 Substitution potential of wind energy in Egypt
by El-Sayed, Mohamed A. H.
- 689-698 Environmental impacts of energy utilisation and renewable energy policies in Turkey
by Kaygusuz, Kamil
- 699-708 Transmission capacity and market power: the effect on a dominant generation firm
by Quick, David M. & Carey, Janis M.
- 709-716 Mitigating global warming: traditional versus alternative approaches in a planning versus a market context
by Olerup, Brita
- 717-719 How level is the energy playing field
by Ross, David
2002, Volume 30, Issue 7
- 541-552 Vintage structure dynamics and climate change policies: the case of US iron and steel
by Ruth, Matthias & Amato, Anthony
- 553-574 A system perspective on the heating of detached houses
by Gustavsson, Leif & Karlsson, Asa
- 575-582 Experience and new challenges in the Chilean generation and transmission sector
by Moya, Oscar E.
- 583-596 Re-regulating district heating in Sweden
by Westin, Paul & Lagergren, Fredrik
- 597-611 Estimation and control of Spanish energy-related CO2 emissions: an input-output approach
by Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, Jose M.
- 613-619 Commercializing an alternate vehicle fuel: lessons learned from natural gas for vehicles
by Flynn, Peter C.
- 621-627 Lithuanian energy efficiency project
by Kazakevicius, Eduardas & Vitkauskas, Aloyzas & Mikkelsen, Svend Erik
2002, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 449-459 The emergence of trading and risk management in liberalized electricity markets
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
- 461-463 A qualitative method to consider leakage effects from CDM and JI projects
by Geres, Roland & Michaelowa, Axel
- 465-469 Assessing the global energy innovation system: some key issues
by Sagar, A. D. & Holdren, J. P.
- 471-475 How European waste will contribute to renewable energy
by Siemons, Roland V.
- 477-499 Photovoltaic module quality in the Kenyan solar home systems market
by Duke, Richard D. & Jacobson, Arne & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 501-510 Effects of internalising external production costs in a North European power market
by Munksgaard, Jesper & Ramskov, Jacob
- 511-523 Direct and indirect energy requirements of households in India
by Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel
- 525-538 Green electricity in the market place: the policy challenge
by Fuchs, Doris A. & Arentsen, Maarten J.
2002, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 357-369 What will happen to the producer prices for fossil fuels if Kyoto is implemented?
by Radetzki, Marian
- 371-384 Environmental benefits on a life cycle basis of using bagasse-derived ethanol as a gasoline oxygenate in India
by Kadam, Kiran L.
- 385-395 Greenhouse gas emissions and barriers to implementation in the Jordanian energy sector
by Jaber, J. O.
- 397-408 Restructuring and privatizing electricity industries in the commonwealth of independent states
by Anex, Robert P.
- 409-424 The potential contribution of renewable energy in air pollution abatement in China and India
by Boudri, J. C. & Hordijk, L. & Kroeze, C. & Amann, M. & Cofala, J. & Bertok, I. & Junfeng, Li & Lin, Dai & Shuang, Zhen & Runquing, Hu & Panwar, T. S. & Gupta, S. & Singh, D. & Kumar, A. & Vipradas, M. C. & Dadhich, P. & Prasad, N. S. & Srivastava, L.
- 425-435 Interactions between the power and green certificate markets
by Jensen, S. G. & Skytte, K.
- 437-446 Responses to electricity liberalization: the regional strategy of a Chilean generator
by del Sol, Patricio
2002, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 263-265 CO2 credit or energy credit in emission trading?
by Hu, Eric
- 267-280 An integrated time-depending feasibility analysis model of wind energy applications in Greece
by Kaldellis, J. K.
- 281-292 ASEAN tigers and sustainability of energy use--decomposition analysis of energy and CO2 efficiency dynamics
by Luukkanen, Jyrki & Kaivo-oja, Jari
- 293-307 Renewable energy sources project appraisal under uncertainty: the case of wind energy exploitation within a changing energy market environment
by Venetsanos, Konstantinos & Angelopoulou, Penelope & Tsoutsos, Theocharis
- 309-316 The economics of the combined cycle gas turbine--an experience curve analysis
by Colpier, Ulrika Claeson & Cornland, Deborah
- 317-325 Escaping carbon lock-in
by Unruh, Gregory C.
- 327-332 An examination of the effectiveness of the EU minimum standard on cold appliances: the British case
by Schiellerup, P.
- 333-345 Tradeable carbon permit auctions: How and why to auction not grandfather
by Cramton, Peter & Kerr, Suzi
- 347-353 Reforming Israel's electricity sector
by Tishler, Asher & Woo, Chi-Keung & Lloyd, Debra
2002, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 173-184 Energy policy: security of supply, sustainability and competition
by Helm, Dieter
- 185-188 A critique of renewables policy in the UK
by Helm, Dieter
- 189-205 Global oil & gas depletion: an overview
by Bentley, R. W.
- 207-218 Emission trading under the Kyoto Protocol--effects on fossil fuel markets under alternative regimes
by Holtsmark, Bjart & Maestad, Ottar
- 219-233 Regulatory reform and market development in power sectors of transition economies: the case of Kazakhstan
by Kennedy, David
- 235-243 New renewable energy developments and the climate change issue: a case study of Norwegian politics
by Christiansen, Atle Christer
- 245-248 California's electricity market: finally turning the corner?
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
- 249-255 Embodied energy in buildings: wood versus concrete--reply to Borjesson and Gustavsson
by Lenzen, M. & Treloar, G.
- 257-259 ECEEE 5th summer study
by Perrels, Adriaan
2002, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 83-85 The Kyoto negotiations on climate change - an arithmetic perspective
by Sun, J. W.
- 87-89 Foreign direct investment and decoupling between energy and gross domestic product in developing countries
by Mielnik, Otavio & Goldemberg, Jose
- 91-96 Investment cost estimates and investment decisions
by Emhjellen, Kjetil & Emhjellen, Magne & Osmundsen, Petter
- 97-106 Energy policy modelling: agenda for developing countries
by Pandey, Rahul
- 107-116 Using conjoint analysis to quantify public preferences over the environmental impacts of wind farms. An example from Spain
by Alvarez-Farizo, Begona & Hanley, Nick
- 117-124 The demand for electricity in the GCC countries
by Al-Faris, Abdul Razak F.
- 125-129 Electricity consumption and economic growth in India
by Ghosh, Sajal
- 131-136 National patterns of research output and priorities in renewable energy
by Uzun, Ali
- 137-149 The role of exergy in energy policy making
by Dincer, Ibrahim
- 151-163 Aggregating physical intensity indicators: results of applying the composite indicator approach to the Canadian industrial sector
by Nanduri, Mallika & Nyboer, John & Jaccard, Mark
- 165-166 The sufficient condition needed to make CO2 emission intensity lower than energy intensity
by Sun, J. W.
- 167-169 Sustainability of biomass electricity systems. An assessment of costs, environmental and macro-economic impacts in Nicaragua, Ireland and The Netherlands: van den Broek, R. (Richard); Eburon, Delft, The Netherlands, 2000, 216pp
by van der Horst, Dan
2002, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-2 The new energy crisis: separating threats from hysteria
by Lynch, Michael
- 3-5 Emission factors for human activity
by Coley, David A.
- 7-12 Can natural factors explain any cross-country differences in carbon dioxide emissions?
by Neumayer, Eric
- 13-32 Market potential for Kyoto mechanisms--estimation of global market potential for co-operative greenhouse gas emission reduction policies
by Halsnaes, Kirsten
- 33-42 Rural electrification programme with solar energy in remote region-a case study in an island
by Chakrabarti, Snigdha & Chakrabarti, Subhendu
- 43-51 Managing climate risks using a tradable contingent security approach
by Adamson, Seabron & Sagar, Ambuj
- 53-61 Forecast errors in IEA-countries' energy consumption
by Linderoth, Hans
- 63-71 Determinants of emissions growth in OECD countries
by Hamilton, Clive & Turton, Hal
- 73-79 The additionality criterion for identifying clean development mechanism projects under the Kyoto Protocol
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Timilsina, Govinda R.
2001, Volume 29, Issue 15
- 1335-1356 Disaggregated analysis of US energy consumption in the 1990s: evidence of the effects of the internet and rapid economic growth
by Murtishaw, Scott & Schipper, Lee
- 1357-1361 New accountabilities in utilities: fifty years of legal accountability in the gas industry
by Conrad, Lynne & Waddams Price, Catherine
- 1363-1378 Towards a private-public synergy in financing climate change mitigation projects
by Zhang, ZhongXiang & Maruyama, Aki
- 1379-1389 The problem of used nuclear fuel: lessons for interim solutions from a comparative cost analysis
by Macfarlane, Allison
- 1391-1397 Rural household energy consumption with the economic development in China: stages and characteristic indices
by Xiaohua, Wang & Zhenmin, Feng
- 1399-1410 Changes in fuel input of electricity sector in Hong Kong since 1982 and their implications
by Chow, Larry Chuen-ho
2001, Volume 29, Issue 14
- 1177-1173 Guest editorial
by Brown, Marilyn A. & Short, Walter & Levine, Mark D.
- 1179-1196 Scenarios for a clean energy future
by Brown, Marilyn A. & Levine, Mark D. & Short, Walter & Koomey, Jonathan G.
- 1197-1207 Market failures and barriers as a basis for clean energy policies
by Brown, Marilyn A.
- 1209-1221 Addressing energy-related challenges for the US buildings sector: results from the clean energy futures study
by Koomey, Jonathan G. & Webber, Carrie A. & Atkinson, Celina S. & Nicholls, Andrew
- 1223-1241 Policy scenarios for energy efficiency improvement in industry
by Worrell, Ernst & Price, Lynn
- 1243-1254 The potential impact of policies to promote combined heat and power in US industry
by Lemar, Paul L.
- 1255-1270 Energy futures for the US transport sector
by Greene, David L. & Plotkin, Steven E.
- 1271-1283 On the potential impacts of land use change policies on automobile vehicle miles of travel
by Southworth, Frank
- 1285-1298 Electricity sector analysis in the clean energy futures study
by Hadley, S. W. & Short, W.
- 1299-1311 Estimating bounds on the economy-wide effects of the CEF policy scenarios
by Sanstad, Alan H. & DeCanio, Stephen J. & Boyd, Gale A. & Koomey, Jonathan G.
- 1313-1323 Strategies for cost-effective carbon reductions: a sensitivity analysis of alternative scenarios
by Gumerman, Etan & Koomey, Jonathan G. & Brown, Marilyn A.
- 1325-1331 Cost-effective reductions of non-CO2 greenhouse gases
by de la Chesnaye, Francisco & Harvey, Reid & Kruger, Dina & Laitner, John A. "Skip"
2001, Volume 29, Issue 13
- 1061-1072 Multi-lateral emission trading: lessons from inter-state NOx control in the United States
by Farrell, Alex
- 1073-1084 European and Japanese fuel economy initiatives: what they are, their prospects for success, their usefulness as a guide for US action
by Plotkin, Steven E.
- 1085-1097 Public goods and private interests: understanding non-residential demand for green power
by Wiser, Ryan H. & Fowlie, Meredith & Holt, Edward A.
- 1099-1110 A study of sectoral energy consumption in Hong Kong (1984-97) with special emphasis on the household sector
by Chow, Larry Chuen-ho
- 1111-1118 Finessing the unintended outcomes of price-cap adjustments: an electric utility multi-product perspective
by Seeto, Dewey Q. & Woo, C. K. & Horowitz, Ira
- 1119-1132 Privatizing and liberalizing electricity, the case of Hungary
by Bakos, Gabor
- 1133-1143 Ethanol as a lead replacement: phasing out leaded gasoline in Africa
by Thomas, Valerie & Kwong, Andrew
- 1145-1154 From planning to strategy in the electricity industry
by Dyner, Isaac & Larsen, Erik R.
- 1155-1161 A time-series analysis of energy-related carbon emissions in Korea
by Choi, Ki-Hong & Ang, B. W.
- 1163-1173 The social cost of district heating in a sparsely populated country
by Bowitz, Einar & Dang Trong, Maj
2001, Volume 29, Issue 12
- 947-948 Climate Change Levy--hot air or cold comfort?
by Church, Barrie
- 949-950 Is GNP-energy model logical?
by Sun, J. W.
- 951-963 A transition toward a sustainable energy future: feasibility assessment and development strategies of wind power in Taiwan
by Yue, Cheng-Dar & Liu, Chung-Ming & Liou, Eric M. L.
- 965-973 The financing of the Mexican electrical sector
by Islas, Jorge & Jeronimo, Ubaldo
- 975-985 Impacts of biomass power generation and CO2 taxation on electricity generation expansion planning and environmental emissions
by Santisirisomboon, Jerasorn & Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Chungpaibulpatana, Supachart
- 987-1005 A model-based analysis of strategic consolidation in the German electricity industry
by Bower, John & Bunn, Derek W. & Wattendrup, Claus
- 1007-1030 Differentiating commitments world wide: global differentiation of GHG emissions reductions based on the Triptych approach--a preliminary assessment
by Groenenberg, Heleen & Phylipsen, Dian & Blok, Kornelis
- 1031-1043 Uncertainty in estimating and mitigating industrial related GHG emissions
by El-Fadel, M. & Zeinati, M. & Ghaddar, N. & Mezher, T.
- 1045-1056 Endogenising emission taxes : A general equilibrium type optimisation model applied for Turkey
by Arikan, Yildiz & Kumbaroglu, Gurkan
- 1057-1058 Electricity market reform in Norway: E. Magnus and A. Midttun (Eds.); Macmillan Press Ltd, London, 2000
by Jamasb, Tooraj
2001, Volume 29, Issue 11
- 833-836 Cold shower in a hot climate:: Climate change responses on the knife-edge
by Grubb, Michael
- 837-845 Who's afraid of atmospheric stabilisation? Making the link between energy resources and climate change
by Grubb, Michael