Multi-actor governance of sustainable biofuels in developing countries: The case of Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chalmers, Jessica & Archer, Greg, 2011. "Development of a sustainability reporting scheme for biofuels: A UK case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5682-5689, October.
- Sorda, Giovanni & Banse, Martin & Kemfert, Claudia, 2010. "An overview of biofuel policies across the world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6977-6988, November.
- Mairon G. Bastos Lima & Joyeeta Gupta, 2013. "The Policy Context of Biofuels: A Case of Non-Governance at the Global Level?," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 13(2), pages 46-64, May.
- Schut, Marc & Slingerland, Maja & Locke, Anna, 2010. "Biofuel developments in Mozambique. Update and analysis of policy, potential and reality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5151-5165, September.
- Linares, Pedro & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J., 2013. "A sustainable framework for biofuels in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 166-169.
- Verdonk, M. & Dieperink, C. & Faaij, A.P.C., 2007. "Governance of the emerging bio-energy markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3909-3924, July.
- Schut, Marc & van Paassen, Annemarie & Leeuwis, Cees & Bos, Sandra & Leonardo, Wilson & Lerner, Anna, 2011. "Space for innovation for sustainable community-based biofuel production and use: Lessons learned for policy from Nhambita community, Mozambique," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5116-5128, September.
- Scarlat, Nicolae & Dallemand, Jean-François, 2011. "Recent developments of biofuels/bioenergy sustainability certification: A global overview," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1630-1646, March.
- Frank Biermann & Philipp Pattberg & Harro van Asselt & Fariborz Zelli, 2009. "The Fragmentation of Global Governance Architectures: A Framework for Analysis," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 9(4), pages 14-40, November.
- German, Laura & Schoneveld, George, 2012. "A review of social sustainability considerations among EU-approved voluntary schemes for biofuels, with implications for rural livelihoods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 765-778.
- Mayer, Frederick & Gereffi, Gary, 2010. "Regulation and Economic Globalization: Prospects and Limits of Private Governance," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 1-25, October.
- Mayer Frederick & Gereffi Gary, 2010. "Regulation and Economic Globalization: Prospects and Limits of Private Governance," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-27, October.
- Di Lucia, Lorenzo, 2010. "External governance and the EU policy for sustainable biofuels, the case of Mozambique," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7395-7403, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schut, Marc & Rodenburg, Jonne & Klerkx, Laurens & Kayeke, Juma & van Ast, Aad & Bastiaans, Lammert, 2015. "RAAIS: Rapid Appraisal of Agricultural Innovation Systems (Part II). Integrated analysis of parasitic weed problems in rice in Tanzania," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 12-24.
- Catherine Ragasa & Thaddee Badibanga & John Ulimwengu, 2016. "Effectiveness and challenges of participatory governance: the case of agricultural and rural management councils in the Western Democratic Republic of the Congo," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(4), pages 827-854, August.
- Ahmed, Abubakari & Campion, Benjamin Betey & Gasparatos, Alexandros, 2017. "Biofuel development in Ghana: policies of expansion and drivers of failure in the jatropha sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 133-149.
- repec:zbw:espost:170683 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahumane, Gilberto & Mulder, Peter, 2015. "Mozambique Energy Outlook, 2015-2030. Data, scenarios and policy implications," MPRA Paper 65968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zoo, Hanah & de Vries, Henk J. & Lee, Heejin, 2017. "Interplay of innovation and standardization: Exploring the relevance in developing countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 334-348.
- Maja Slingerland & Marc Schut, 2014. "Jatropha Developments in Mozambique: Analysis of Structural Conditions Influencing Niche-Regime Interactions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-23, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBioenergy policy research; Certification; Regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:65:y:2014:i:c:p:631-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.