The Policy Context of Biofuels: A Case of Non-Governance at the Global Level?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haverland, Markus, 2000. "National Adaptation to European Integration: The Importance of Institutional Veto Points," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 83-103, April.
- Alter, Karen J., 2000. "The European Union's Legal System and Domestic Policy: Spillover or Backlash?," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(03), pages 489-518, June.
- Mike Goldsmith & Helge Larsen, 2004. "Local Political Leadership: Nordic Style," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 121-133, March.
- David G. Victor, 2006. "Toward Effective International Cooperation on Climate Change: Numbers, Interests and Institutions," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 6(3), pages 90-103, August.
- Eric Neumayer, 2001. "Improvement without Convergence: Pressure on the Environment in European Union Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 927-937, December.
- Ty Solomon, 2006. "Norms and Human Rights in International Relations," Political Studies Review, Political Studies Association, vol. 4(1), pages 36-47.
- Tallberg, Jonas, 2002. "Paths to Compliance: Enforcement, Management, and the European Union," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(03), pages 609-643, June.
- W. J. Henisz, 2000. "The Institutional Environment for Economic Growth," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Per Lægreid & Runolfur Smari Steinthorsson & Baldur Thorhallsson, 2004. "Europeanization of Central Government Administration in the Nordic States," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 347-369, June.
- Johan P. Olsen, 2002. "The Many Faces of Europeanization," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 921-952, December.
- Daniel E. Ho, 2002. "Compliance and International Soft Law: Why Do Countries Implement the Basle Accord?," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 647-688, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schut, Marc & Cunha Soares, Núria & van de Ven, Gerrie & Slingerland, Maja, 2014. "Multi-actor governance of sustainable biofuels in developing countries: The case of Mozambique," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 631-643.
- Sarah L. Stattman & Aarti Gupta, 2015. "Negotiating Authority in Global Biofuel Governance: Brazil and the EU in the WTO," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 15(1), pages 41-59, February.
- Kate J. Neville, 2015. "The Contentious Political Economy of Biofuels," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 15(1), pages 21-40, February.
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuels; global biofuel policy;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:glenvp:v:13:y:2013:i:2:p:46-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .