Biofuel developments in Mozambique. Update and analysis of policy, potential and reality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2005. "Mozambique : Country Economic Memorandum, Sustaining Growth and Reducing Poverty," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8324, The World Bank.
- Jumbe, Charles B.L. & Msiska, Frederick B.M. & Madjera, Michael, 2009. "Biofuels development in Sub-Saharan Africa: Are the policies conducive?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4980-4986, November.
- N/A, 2008. "At a Glance," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 203(1), pages 2-3, January.
- William H Davidson, 1980. "The Location of Foreign Direct Investment Activity: Country Characteristics and Experience Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 11(2), pages 9-22, June.
- Wheeler, David & Mody, Ashoka, 1992. "International investment location decisions : The case of U.S. firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 57-76, August.
- Channing Arndt & Henning Tarp Jensen & Finn Tarp, 2000.
"Stabilization and structural adjustment in Mozambique: an appraisal,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 299-323, April.
- Arndt, Channing & Tarp, Finn, 1999. "Stabilization and Structual Adjustment in Mozambique: An Appraisal," MPRA Paper 62443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Aarts, Noelle & Leeuwis, Cees, 2010. "Adaptive management in agricultural innovation systems: The interactions between innovation networks and their environment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(6), pages 390-400, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBiofuels Development Mozambique;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:9:p:5151-5165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.