An assessment of household electricity load curves and corresponding CO2 marginal abatement cost curves for Gujarat state, India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garg, Amit & Maheshwari, Jyoti & Mahapatra, Diptiranjan & Kumar, Satish, 2011. "Economic and environmental implications of demand-side management options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3076-3085, June.
- Elkarmi, Fawwaz, 2008. "Load research as a tool in electric power system planning, operation, and control--The case of Jordan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1757-1763, May.
- De Kleine, Robert D. & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Kelly, Jarod C., 2011. "Optimal replacement of residential air conditioning equipment to minimize energy, greenhouse gas emissions, and consumer cost in the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3144-3153, June.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Li, Na & Ma, Chunbo, 2012. "Residential energy consumption in urban China: A decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 644-653.
- Abhyankar, Nikit & Phadke, Amol, 2012. "Impact of large-scale energy efficiency programs on utility finances and consumer tariffs in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 308-326.
- McNeil, Michael A. & Bojda, Nicholas, 2012. "Cost-effectiveness of high-efficiency appliances in the U.S. residential sector: A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 33-42.
- Feng, Zhen-Hua & Zou, Le-Le & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2011.
"The impact of household consumption on energy use and CO2 emissions in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 656-670.
- Zhen-Hua Feng & Le-Le Zou & Yi-Ming Wei, 2010. "The impact of household consumption on energy use and CO2 emissions in China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 6, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Marszal, Anna Joanna & Heiselberg, Per, 2011. "Life cycle cost analysis of a multi-storey residential Net Zero Energy Building in Denmark," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5600-5609.
- Ouyang, Jinlong & Long, Enshen & Hokao, Kazunori, 2010. "Rebound effect in Chinese household energy efficiency and solution for mitigating it," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5269-5276.
- Al-Mansour, Fouad, 2011. "Energy efficiency trends and policy in Slovenia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1868-1877.
- Balachandra, P. & Ravindranath, Darshini & Ravindranath, N.H., 2010. "Energy efficiency in India: Assessing the policy regimes and their impacts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6428-6438, November.
- de Almeida, Aníbal T & Fonseca, Paula & Bertoldi, Paolo, 2003. "Energy-efficient motor systems in the industrial and in the services sectors in the European Union: characterisation, potentials, barriers and policies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 673-690.
- Sadineni, Suresh B. & Boehm, Robert F., 2012. "Measurements and simulations for peak electrical load reduction in cooling dominated climate," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 689-697.
- Wada, Kenichi & Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Oda, Junichiro & Homma, Takashi, 2012. "Energy efficiency opportunities in the residential sector and their feasibility," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 5-10.
- Amstalden, Roger W. & Kost, Michael & Nathani, Carsten & Imboden, Dieter M., 2007. "Economic potential of energy-efficient retrofitting in the Swiss residential building sector: The effects of policy instruments and energy price expectations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1819-1829, March.
- Kesicki, Fabian, 2013. "What are the key drivers of MAC curves? A partial-equilibrium modelling approach for the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 142-151.
- van Ruijven, Bas J. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert J.M. & Isaac, Morna & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & Lucas, Paul L. & Balachandra, P., 2011. "Model projections for household energy use in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7747-7761.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verma, Aman & Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit, 2015. "Greenhouse gas abatement costs of hydrogen production from underground coal gasification," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 556-568.
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p1:p:952-965 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vera, Sonia & Sauma, Enzo, 2015. "Does a carbon tax make sense in countries with still a high potential for energy efficiency? Comparison between the reducing-emissions effects of carbon tax and energy efficiency measures in the Chile," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 478-488.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:91:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3129-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kejia Yang & Yalin Lei, 2017. "The carbon dioxide marginal abatement cost calculation of Chinese provinces based on stochastic frontier analysis," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 85(1), pages 505-521, January.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos & Kourtzidis, Stavros, 2014. "Abating CO2 emissions in the Greek energy and industry sectors," MPRA Paper 60807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levihn, Fabian, 2016. "On the problem of optimizing through least cost per unit, when costs are negative: Implications for cost curves and the definition of economic efficiency," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 1155-1163.
More about this item
KeywordsLoad research; Marginal Abatement Cost (MAC); CO2 mitigation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:66:y:2014:i:c:p:568-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.