Exploring commercial sector building energy consumption in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ang, B. W., 2004. "Decomposition analysis for policymaking in energy:: which is the preferred method?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1131-1139, June.
- Zhang, Zhongxiang, 2000. "Decoupling China's Carbon Emissions Increase from Economic Growth: An Economic Analysis and Policy Implications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 739-752, April.
- Hua Liao & Ce Wang & Zhi-Shuang Zhu & Xiao-Wei Ma, 2012. "Structural decomposition analysis on energy intensity changes at regional level," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 40, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Li, Na & Ma, Chunbo, 2012. "Residential energy consumption in urban China: A decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 644-653.
- Feng, Zhen-Hua & Zou, Le-Le & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2011.
"The impact of household consumption on energy use and CO2 emissions in China,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 656-670.
- Zhen-Hua Feng & Le-Le Zou & Yi-Ming Wei, 2010. "The impact of household consumption on energy use and CO2 emissions in China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 6, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Bin Su & B. W. Ang, 2012. "Structural Decomposition Analysis Applied To Energy And Emissions: Aggregation Issues," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 299-317, March.
- Ouyang, Jinlong & Ge, Jian & Hokao, Kazunori, 2009. "Economic analysis of energy-saving renovation measures for urban existing residential buildings in China based on thermal simulation and site investigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 140-149, January.
- Zhang, Ming & Liu, Xiao & Wang, Wenwen & Zhou, Min, 2013. "Decomposition analysis of CO2 emissions from electricity generation in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 159-165.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2012. "Structural decomposition analysis applied to energy and emissions: Some methodological developments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 177-188.
- Xu, Peng & Huang, Joe & Shen, Pengyuan & Ma, Xiaowen & Gao, Xuefei & Xu, Qiaolin & Jiang, Han & Xiang, Yong, 2013. "Commercial building energy use in six cities in Southern China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 76-89.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na, 2007. "Handling zero values in the logarithmic mean Divisia index decomposition approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 238-246, January.
- Zhang, Ming & Guo, Fangyan, 2013. "Analysis of rural residential commercial energy consumption in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 222-229.
- Wang, Wenchao & Mu, Hailin & Kang, Xudong & Song, Rongchen & Ning, Yadong, 2010. "Changes in industrial electricity consumption in china from 1998 to 2007," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3684-3690, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Mengxue & Lai, Joseph, 2020. "Review on carbon emissions of commercial buildings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Jin Wei & Fangsi Yu & Haixiu Liang & Maohui Luo, 2020. "Thermal Performance of Vertical Courtyard System in Office Buildings Under Typical Hot Days in Hot-Humid Climate Area: A Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-14, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCommercial building energy consumption; LMDI; Decoupling index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:nathaz:v:75:y:2015:i:3:p:2673-2682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.