Cost-effectiveness of high-efficiency appliances in the U.S. residential sector: A case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meier, Alan & Rosenfeld, Arthur H. & Wright, Janice, 1982. "Supply curves of conserved energy for California's residential sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 347-358.
- Steven E. Stoft, 1995. "The Economics of Conserved-Energy "Supply" Curves," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 109-137.
- Weiss, Martin & Patel, Martin K. & Junginger, Martin & Blok, Kornelis, 2010. "Analyzing price and efficiency dynamics of large appliances with the experience curve approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 770-783, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:453-464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wijaya, Muhammad Ery & Tezuka, Tetsuo, 2013. "Measures for improving the adoption of higher efficiency appliances in Indonesian households: An analysis of lifetime use and decision-making in the purchase of electrical appliances," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 981-987.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:538-550 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garg, Amit & Shukla, P.R. & Maheshwari, Jyoti & Upadhyay, Jigeesha, 2014. "An assessment of household electricity load curves and corresponding CO2 marginal abatement cost curves for Gujarat state, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 568-584.
More about this item
KeywordsAppliances; Efficiency; Cost-effectiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:45:y:2012:i:c:p:33-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.