Analyzing price and efficiency dynamics of large appliances with the experience curve approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, Alan & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2001. "Learning rates for energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 255-261, March.
- Neij, Lena, 2008. "Cost development of future technologies for power generation--A study based on experience curves and complementary bottom-up assessments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2200-2211, June.
- Bass, Frank M, 1980. "The Relationship between Diffusion Rates, Experience Curves, and Demand Elasticities for Consumer Durable Technological Innovations," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 51-67, July.
- Junginger, M. & Faaij, A. & Turkenburg, W. C., 2005. "Global experience curves for wind farms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 133-150, January.
- Junginger, Martin & de Visser, Erika & Hjort-Gregersen, Kurt & Koornneef, Joris & Raven, Rob & Faaij, Andre & Turkenburg, Wim, 2006. "Technological learning in bioenergy systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4024-4041, December.
- Argote, L. & Epple, D., 1990. "Learning Curves In Manufacturing," GSIA Working Papers 89-90-02, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Dale, Larry & Antinori, Camille & McNeil, Michael & McMahon, James E. & Sydny Fujita, K., 2009. "Retrospective evaluation of appliance price trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 597-605, February.
- Sue Bowden & Avner Offer, 1994. "Household appliances and the use of time: the United States and Britain since the 1920s," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 47(4), pages 725-748, November.
- Schiellerup, P., 2002. "An examination of the effectiveness of the EU minimum standard on cold appliances: the British case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 327-332, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilson, Charlie, 2012. "Up-scaling, formative phases, and learning in the historical diffusion of energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 81-94.
- Kelly, Geoff, 2012. "Sustainability at home: Policy measures for energy-efficient appliances," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 6851-6860.
- Scott, Michael J. & Daly, Don S. & Hathaway, John E. & Lansing, Carina S. & Liu, Ying & McJeon, Haewon C. & Moss, Richard H. & Patel, Pralit L. & Peterson, Marty J. & Rice, Jennie S. & Zhou, Yuyu, 2015. "Calculating impacts of energy standards on energy demand in U.S. buildings with uncertainty in an integrated assessment model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P2), pages 1682-1694.
- Chang, Yusang & Lee, Jinsoo & Yoon, Hyerim, 2012. "Alternative projection of the world energy consumption-in comparison with the 2010 international energy outlook," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 154-160.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:453-464 is not listed on IDEAS
- McNeil, Michael A. & Bojda, Nicholas, 2012. "Cost-effectiveness of high-efficiency appliances in the U.S. residential sector: A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 33-42.
- Desroches, Louis-Benoit & Garbesi, Karina & Kantner, Colleen & Van Buskirk, Robert & Yang, Hung-Chia, 2013. "Incorporating experience curves in appliance standards analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 402-416.
- repec:eee:appene:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:346-357 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siderius, Hans-Paul, 2013. "The role of experience curves for setting MEPS for appliances," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 762-772.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency Large appliances Experience curves;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:2:p:770-783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.