Retrospective evaluation of appliance price trends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Richard G. Newell & Adam B. Jaffe & Robert N. Stavins, 1999.
"The Induced Innovation Hypothesis and Energy-Saving Technological Change,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 941-975.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 1998. "The Induced Innovation Hypothesis and Energy-Saving Technological Change," Discussion Papers dp-98-12-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Richard G. Newell & Adam B. Jaffe & Robert N. Stavins, 1998. "The Induced Innovation Hypothesis and Energy-Saving Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 6437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uma K. Srivastava & Earl O. Heady, 1973. "Technological Change and Relative Factor Shares in Indian Agriculture: An Empirical Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(3), pages 509-514.
- Greening, Lorna A & Sanstad, Alan H & McMahon, James E, 1997. "Effects of Appliance Standards on Product Price and Attributes: An Hedonic Pricing Model," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 181-194, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Simpson, 2011. "Do Regulators Overestimate the Costs of Regulation?," NCEE Working Paper Series 201107, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Dec 2011.
- Kopits, Elizabeth & McGartland, Al & Morgan, Cynthia & Pasurka, Carl & Shadbegian, Ron & Simon, Nathalie B. & Simpson, David & Wolverton, Ann, 2014.
"Retrospective cost analyses of EPA regulations: a case study approach,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 173-193, June.
- Kopits Elizabeth & McGartland Al & Morgan Cynthia & Pasurka Carl & Shadbegian Ron & Simon Nathalie B. & Simpson David & Wolverton Ann, 2014. "Retrospective cost analyses of EPA regulations: a case study approach," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-21, June.
- Siderius, Hans-Paul, 2014. "Setting MEPS for electronic products," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-13.
- Kelly, Geoff, 2012. "Sustainability at home: Policy measures for energy-efficient appliances," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 6851-6860.
- Weiss, Martin & Patel, Martin K. & Junginger, Martin & Blok, Kornelis, 2010. "Analyzing price and efficiency dynamics of large appliances with the experience curve approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 770-783, February.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:453-464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simpson R. David, 2014. "Do regulators overestimate the costs of regulation?," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-18, June.
- Desroches, Louis-Benoit & Garbesi, Karina & Kantner, Colleen & Van Buskirk, Robert & Yang, Hung-Chia, 2013. "Incorporating experience curves in appliance standards analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 402-416.
- Desroches, Louis-Benoit & Ganeshalingam, Mohan, 2015. "The dynamics of incremental costs of efficient television display technologies," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 562-574.
- Siderius, Hans-Paul, 2013. "The role of experience curves for setting MEPS for appliances," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 762-772.
- Martin Junginger & Wilfried van Sark & André Faaij (ed.), 2010. "Technological Learning in the Energy Sector," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13741.
- Panzone, Luca A., 2013. "Saving money vs investing money: Do energy ratings influence consumer demand for energy efficient goods?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 51-63.
More about this item
KeywordsAppliance efficiency standards Price forecasts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:2:p:597-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.