An examination of the effectiveness of the EU minimum standard on cold appliances: the British case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jingwen Wu & Bingdong Hou & Ruoyu Ke & Yun-Fei Du & Ce Wang & Xiangzheng Li & Jiawei Cai & Tianqi Chen & Meixuan Teng & Jin Liu & Jin-Wei Wang & Hua Liao, 2018. "Residential fuel choice in the rural: A field research on two counties of North China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 109, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Boardman, Brenda, 2004. "New directions for household energy efficiency: evidence from the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1921-1933, November.
- Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim, 2010.
"What's driving energy efficient appliance label awareness and purchase propensity?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 814-825, February.
- Mills, Bradford F. & Schleich, Joachim, 2009. "What's driving energy efficient appliance label awareness and purchase propensity?," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S1/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Desroches, Louis-Benoit & Garbesi, Karina & Kantner, Colleen & Van Buskirk, Robert & Yang, Hung-Chia, 2013. "Incorporating experience curves in appliance standards analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 402-416.
- Faure, Corinne & Schleich, Joachim & Schlomann, Barbara, 2013. "Retailer compliance with energy label regulations," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S10/2013, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Jamaluddin, M.Y. & Ahmed, S., 2007. "Energy and associated greenhouse gas emissions from household appliances in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1648-1657, March.
- Weiss, Martin & Patel, Martin K. & Junginger, Martin & Blok, Kornelis, 2010. "Analyzing price and efficiency dynamics of large appliances with the experience curve approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 770-783, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:609-:d:95839 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bull, Joe, 2012. "Loads of green washing—can behavioural economics increase willingness-to-pay for efficient washing machines in the UK?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 242-252.
- Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & McNeil, Michael & Zheng, Nina & Letschert, Virginie & Ke, Jing & Saheb, Yamina, 2011. "Analysis of potential energy saving and CO2 emission reduction of home appliances and commercial equipments in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 4541-4550, August.
- Mills, Bradford & Schleich, Joachim, 2012.
"Residential energy-efficient technology adoption, energy conservation, knowledge, and attitudes: An analysis of European countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 616-628.
- Bradford Mills & Joachim Schleich, 2012. "Residential Energy-Efficient Technology Adoption, Energy Conservation, Knowledge, and Attitudes: An Analysis of European Countries," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00805711, HAL.
- Augustus de Melo, Conrado & de Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto, 2010. "Energy efficiency standards for refrigerators in Brazil: A methodology for impact evaluation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6545-6550, November.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:1166-1174 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:30:y:2002:i:4:p:327-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.