Learning rates for energy technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loiter, Jeffrey M. & Norberg-Bohm, Vicki, 1999. "Technology policy and renewable energy: public roles in the development of new energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 85-97, February.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy, 2000. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Argote, L. & Epple, D., 1990. "Learning Curves In Manufacturing," GSIA Working Papers 89-90-02, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- C. Harmon, 2000. "Experience Curves of Photovoltaic Technology," Working Papers ir00014, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Sabine Messner, 1997. "Endogenized technological learning in an energy systems model," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 291-313.
- Y. Iwafune, 2000. "Technology Progress Dynamics of Compact Fluorescent Lamps," Working Papers ir00009, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kahouli-Brahmi, Sondes, 2008. "Technological learning in energy-environment-economy modelling: A survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 138-162, January.
- Samadi, Sascha, 2018. "The experience curve theory and its application in the field of electricity generation technologies – A literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 82(P3), pages 2346-2364.
- Berglund, Christer & Soderholm, Patrik, 2006. "Modeling technical change in energy system analysis: analyzing the introduction of learning-by-doing in bottom-up energy models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 1344-1356, August.
- Elke Moser & Dieter Grass & Gernot Tragler, 2016. "A non-autonomous optimal control model of renewable energy production under the aspect of fluctuating supply and learning by doing," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(3), pages 545-575, July.
- Barreto, Leonardo & Kypreos, Socrates, 2004. "Emissions trading and technology deployment in an energy-systems "bottom-up" model with technology learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 243-261, October.
- Lindman, Åsa & Söderholm, Patrik, 2012. "Wind power learning rates: A conceptual review and meta-analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 754-761.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2000.
"Technological Change and the Environment,"
Working Paper Series
rwp00-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2001. "Technological Change and the Environment," Discussion Papers 10566, Resources for the Future.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2000. "Technological Change and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 7970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavins, Robert & Jaffe, Adam & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Technological Change and the Environment," Discussion Papers dp-00-47, Resources For the Future.
- Witajewski-Baltvilks, Jan & Verdolini, Elena & Tavoni, Massimo, 2015.
"Bending the learning curve,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(S1), pages 86-99.
- Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks & Elena Verdolini & Massimo Tavoni, 2015. "Bending The Learning Curve," Working Papers 2015.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Witajewski-Baltvilks, Jan & Verdolini, Elena & Tavoni, Massimo, 2015. "Bending The Learning Curve," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 206836, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Rasmussen, Tobias N., 2001. "CO2 abatement policy with learning-by-doing in renewable energy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 297-325, October.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2009. ""Twin Peaks" in Energy Prices: A Hotelling Model with Pollution Learning," Working Papers 2009-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Bossink, Bart, 2020. "Learning strategies in sustainable energy demonstration projects: What organizations learn from sustainable energy demonstrations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 131(C).
- Gregory F. Nemet, 2006.
"How well does Learning-by-doing Explain Cost Reductions in a Carbon-free Energy Technology?,"
2006.143, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nemet, Gregory F., 2006. "How well does Learning-by-doing Explain Cost Reductions in a Carbon-free Energy Technology?," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 12051, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Clarke, Leon & Weyant, John & Edmonds, Jae, 2008. "On the sources of technological change: What do the models assume," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 409-424, March.
- Bramoulle, Yann & Olson, Lars J., 2005. "Allocation of pollution abatement under learning by doing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1935-1960, September.
- Bob van der Zwaan & Reyer Gerlagh, 2008.
"The Economics of Geological CO2 Storage and Leakage,"
2008.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- van der Zwaan, Bob & Gerlagh, Reyer, 2008. "The Economics of Geological CO2 Storage and Leakage," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 6372, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- van der Zwaan, B. & Gerlagh, R., 2009. "Economics of geological CO2 storage and leakage," Other publications TiSEM cee3746c-8c8f-4c8d-8046-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Castelnuovo, Efrem & Galeotti, Marzio & Gambarelli, Gretel & Vergalli, Sergio, 2005.
"Learning-by-Doing vs. Learning by Researching in a model of climate change policy analysis,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 261-276, August.
- Marzio Galeotti & Sergio Vergalli & Efrem Castelnuovo & Gretel Gambarelli, 2003. "Learning by Doing vs Learning by Researching in a Model of Climate Change Policy Analysis," Working Papers 2003.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Koji Kotani & Makoto Kakinaka, 2017.
"Some implications of environmental regulation on social welfare under learning-by-doing of eco-products,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(1), pages 121-149, January.
- Koji Kotani & Makoto Kakinaka, 2015. "Some implications of environmental regulation on social welfare under learning-by-doing of eco-products," Working Papers SDES-2015-23, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Sep 2015.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Lise, Wietze, 2005. "Carbon taxes: A drop in the ocean, or a drop that erodes the stone? The effect of carbon taxes on technological change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 241-260, August.
- Lucas Bretschger & Roger Ramer & Florentine Schwark, 2010. "Long-Run Effects of Post-Kyoto Policies: Applying a Fully Dynamic CGE model with Heterogeneous Capital," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/129, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio, 2006.
"Stabilisation Targets, Technical Change and the Macroeconomic Costs of Climate Change Control,"
Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers
12050, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Marzio Galeotti, 2006. "Stabilisation Targets, Technical Change and the Macroeconomic Costs of Climate Change Control," Working Papers 2006.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:29:y:2001:i:4:p:255-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.