Using real options to determine optimal funding strategies for CO2 capture, transport and storage projects in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vallentin, Daniel, 2007. "Inducing the international diffusion of carbon capture and storage technologies in the power sector," Wuppertal Papers 162, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Stern,Nicholas, 2007. "The Economics of Climate Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521700801.
- Budzianowski, Wojciech M., 2012. "Value-added carbon management technologies for low CO2 intensive carbon-based energy vectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 280-297.
- Hansson, Anders & Bryngelsson, Mårten, 2009. "Expert opinions on carbon dioxide capture and storage--A framing of uncertainties and possibilities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2273-2282, June.
- Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Marnay, Chris & Wiser, Ryan H., 2007. "Real options valuation of US federal renewable energy research, development, demonstration, and deployment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 265-279, January.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Rob Swart & Lenny Bernstein & Arthur Petersen, 2007. "Uncertainty management in the IPCC: agreeing to disagree," Post-Print halshs-00117303, HAL.
- Rubin, Edward S. & Chen, Chao & Rao, Anand B., 2007. "Cost and performance of fossil fuel power plants with CO2 capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4444-4454, September.
- Arnd Huchzermeier & Christoph H. Loch, 2001. "Project Management Under Risk: Using the Real Options Approach to Evaluate Flexibility in R...D," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 85-101, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Lixin & Pan, Jianglai & Du, Ruijin & Li, Wenchao & Zhen, Zaili & Qibing, Gao, 2017. "The valuation of photovoltaic power generation under carbon market linkage based on real options," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 201(C), pages 354-362.
- Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane & Banal-Estañol, Albert, 2018.
"Capturing industrial CO2 emissions in Spain: Infrastructures, costs and break-even prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 545-560.
- Olivier Massol & Stéphane Tchung-Ming & Albert Banal-Estanol, 2018. "Capturing industrial CO2 emissions in spain: infrastructures, costs and brek-even prices," Working Papers 1801, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane & Banal-Estañol, Albert, 2015.
"Joining the CCS club! The economics of CO2 pipeline projects,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 259-275.
- Olivier Massol & Stéphane Tchung-Ming & Albert Banal-Estañol, 2015. "Joining the CCS Club ! The economics of CO2 pipeline projects," Post-Print hal-01208201, HAL.
- Andreas Welling, 2017. "Green Finance: Recent developments, characteristics and important actors," FEMM Working Papers 170002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Herui Cui & Tian Zhao & Ruirui Wu, 2018. "An Investment Feasibility Analysis of CCS Retrofit Based on a Two-Stage Compound Real Options Model," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-19, July.
- Y. Li & C.J.M. Kool & P.J. Engelen, 2016. "Hydrogen-Fuel Infrastructure Investment with Endogenous Demand : A Real Options Approach," Working Papers 16-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Martín-Barrera, Gonzalo & Zamora-Ramírez, Constancio & González-González, José M., 2016. "Application of real options valuation for analysing the impact of public R&D financing on renewable energy projects: A company′s perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 292-301.
More about this item
KeywordsCCS; Real options; Stochastic dynamic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:66:y:2014:i:c:p:115-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.