Inducing the international diffusion of carbon capture and storage technologies in the power sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Kemfert & Katja Schumacher, 2005. "Climate Protection in the German Electricity Market: Opportunities for Coal Technologies through CO2 Capture and Storage?," Weekly Report, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 1(16), pages 203-208.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2003. "Chapter 11 Technological change and the environment," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 461-516 Elsevier.
- Beise, Marian, 2004. "Lead markets: country-specific drivers of the global diffusion of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 997-1018, September.
- Carlsson, B & Stankiewicz, R, 1991. "On the Nature, Function and Composition of Technological Systems," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 93-118, April.
- Leo Schrattenholzer & Asami Miketa & Keywan Riahi & Richard Alexander Roehrl, 2004. "Achieving a Sustainable Global Energy System," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3508.
- Anderson, Soren T. & Newell, Richard G., 2003.
"Prospects for Carbon Capture and Storage Technologies,"
10879, Resources for the Future.
- Newell, Richard & Anderson, Soren, 2003. "Prospects for Carbon Capture and Storage Technologies," Discussion Papers dp-02-68, Resources For the Future.
- Schumacher, Katja & Sands, Ronald D., 2006.
"Innovative energy technologies and climate policy in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3929-3941, December.
- Katja Schumacher & Ronald D. Sands, 2005. "Innovative Energy Technologies and Climate Policy in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 509, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Riahi, Keywan & Rubin, Edward S. & Taylor, Margaret R. & Schrattenholzer, Leo & Hounshell, David, 2004. "Technological learning for carbon capture and sequestration technologies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 539-564, July.
- Kurosawa, Atsushi, 2004. "Carbon concentration target and technological choice," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 675-684, July.
- Islas, Jorge, 1997. "Getting round the lock-in in electricity generating systems: the example of the gas turbine," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 49-66, March.
- Kennedy, David, 2003. "Liberalisation of the Russian power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 745-758, June.
- Watson, Jim, 2004. "Selection environments, flexibility and the success of the gas turbine," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1065-1080, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhause, Jeremy & Herold, Johannes, 2014. "Using real options to determine optimal funding strategies for CO2 capture, transport and storage projects in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 115-134.
- Melisa Pollak & Elizabeth J. Wilson, 2009. "Risk governance for geological storage of CO 2 under the Clean Development Mechanism," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 71-87, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wuppap:162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://wupperinst.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.