Prospects for Carbon Capture and Storage Technologies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McFarland, J. R. & Reilly, J. M. & Herzog, H. J., 2004. "Representing energy technologies in top-down economic models using bottom-up information," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 685-707, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Pizer, William A., 2006. "The Economics of Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-06-06, Resources For the Future.
- Joseph E. Aldy & William A. Pizer, 2009. "Issues in Designing U.S. Climate Change Policy," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 179-210.
- Vallentin, Daniel, 2007. "Inducing the international diffusion of carbon capture and storage technologies in the power sector," Wuppertal Papers 162, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Christin, Clémence & Nicolai, Jean-Philippe & Pouyet, Jerome, 2011.
"The role of abatement technologies for allocating free allowances,"
DICE Discussion Papers
34, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Christin, Clémence & Nicolaï, Jean-Philippe & Pouyet, Jerome, 2011. "The Role of Abatement Technologies for Allocating Free Allowances," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1109, CEPREMAP.
- Parry, Ian & Fischer, Carolyn & Harrington, Winston, 2004. "Should Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) Standards Be Tightened?," Discussion Papers dp-04-53, Resources For the Future.
- Harto, Christopher & Meyers, Robert & Williams, Eric, 2010. "Life cycle water use of low-carbon transport fuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4933-4944, September.
- Olajire, Abass A., 2010. "CO2 capture and separation technologies for end-of-pipe applications – A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2610-2628.
- Pizer, William, 2005. "Climate Policy Design Under Uncertainty," Discussion Papers dp-05-44, Resources For the Future.
- Giovanni, Emily & Richards, Kenneth R., 2010. "Determinants of the costs of carbon capture and sequestration for expanding electricity generation capacity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6026-6035, October.
- Sven Bode & Martina Jung, 2006. "Carbon dioxide capture and storage—liability for non-permanence under the UNFCCC," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 173-186, June.
- Sanderson, Todd & Ancev, Tihomir & Betz, Regina, 2008. "Optimal Coverage of Installations in a Carbon Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS)," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6047, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Filippou, Dimitrios & King, Michael G., 2011. "R&D prospects in the mining and metals industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 276-284, September.
- Lutsey, Nicholas P., 2008. "Prioritizing Climate Change Mitigation Alternatives: Comparing Transportation Technologies to Options in Other Sectors," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5rd41433, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Scott Barrett, 2009. "The Coming Global Climate-Technology Revolution," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 53-75, Spring.
- Maurie Cohen, 2011. "Is the UK preparing for “war”? Military metaphors, personal carbon allowances, and consumption rationing in historical perspective," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 199-222, January.
- Vollebergh, Herman R.J., 2008. "Lessons from the polder: Energy tax design in The Netherlands from a climate change perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 660-672, January.
- Oh, Tick Hui, 2010. "Carbon capture and storage potential in coal-fired plant in Malaysia--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2697-2709, December.
- Scott Barrett, 2008. "The Incredible Economics of Geoengineering," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 45-54, January.
- Kruger, Joseph, 2005. "From SO2 to Greenhouse Gases: Trends and Events Shaping Future Emissions Trading Programs in the United States," Discussion Papers dp-05-20, Resources For the Future.
- Asbjørn Torvanger & Kristin Rypdal & Steffen Kallbekken, 2005. "Geological CO 2 Storage as a Climate Change Mitigation Option," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 693-715, October.
- Herman Vollebergh, 2004. "Lessons from the Polder: Is Dutch CO2-Taxation Optimal?," Working Papers 2004.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ali, M.B. & Saidur, R. & Hossain, M.S., 2011. "A review on emission analysis in cement industries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2252-2261, June.
- Chung, Timothy S. & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia & Johnson, Timothy L., 2011. "Expert assessments of retrofitting coal-fired power plants with carbon dioxide capture technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5609-5620, September.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon; capture; storage; sequestration; climate change; technology;
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-01-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2006-01-24 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-02-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .