Approach and practices of district energy planning to achieve low carbon outcomes in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sperling, Karl & Hvelplund, Frede & Mathiesen, Brian Vad, 2011. "Centralisation and decentralisation in strategic municipal energy planning in Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1338-1351, March.
- Pasimeni, Maria Rita & Petrosillo, Irene & Aretano, Roberta & Semeraro, Teodoro & De Marco, Antonella & Zaccarelli, Nicola & Zurlini, Giovanni, 2014. "Scales, strategies and actions for effective energy planning: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 165-174.
- Ramachandra, T.V., 2009. "RIEP: Regional integrated energy plan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 285-317, February.
- Jones, Donald W., 1991. "How urbanization affects energy-use in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 621-630, September.
- Mourmouris, J.C. & Potolias, C., 2013. "A multi-criteria methodology for energy planning and developing renewable energy sources at a regional level: A case study Thassos, Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 522-530.
- Brookshire, Daniel & Kaza, Nikhil, 2013. "Planning for seven generations: Energy planning of American Indian tribes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1506-1514.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garfield Wayne Hunter & Gideon Sagoe & Daniele Vettorato & Ding Jiayu, 2019. "Sustainability of Low Carbon City Initiatives in China: A Comprehensive Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-37, August.
- Zhao, Zhen-yu & Zhu, Jiang & Xia, Bo, 2016. "Multi-fractal fluctuation features of thermal power coal price in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(P1), pages 10-18.
- Lake, Andrew & Rezaie, Behanz & Beyerlein, Steven, 2017. "Review of district heating and cooling systems for a sustainable future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 417-425.
- You, Tian & Wu, Wei & Shi, Wenxing & Wang, Baolong & Li, Xianting, 2016. "An overview of the problems and solutions of soil thermal imbalance of ground-coupled heat pumps in cold regions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 515-536.
More about this item
KeywordsDistrict energy planning; Low carbon; Standardization; Infrastructure; Index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:83:y:2015:i:c:p:109-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.