Multi-fractal fluctuation features of thermal power coal price in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Mei & Zhang, Pei-Pei & Shan, Tian-Hua & Fang, Cui-Cui & Wang, Xiao-Fang & Tian, Li-Xin, 2012. "Research on the evolution model of an energy supply–demand network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(19), pages 4506-4516.
- Banovac, Eraldo & Glavić, Mevludin & Tešnjak, Sejid, 2009. "Establishing an efficient regulatory mechanism—Prerequisite for successful energy activities regulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 178-189.
- Nazlioglu, Saban & Soytas, Ugur & Gupta, Rangan, 2015. "Oil prices and financial stress: A volatility spillover analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 278-288.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-589 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mali, Provash & Mukhopadhyay, Amitabha, 2014. "Multifractal characterization of gold market: A multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 413(C), pages 361-372.
- Mandelbrot, Benoit B., 1990. "New “anomalous” multiplicative multifractals: Left sided ƒ(α) and the modelling of DLA," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 95-111.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:265:y:2015:i:c:p:1106-1114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott, K. Rebecca, 2015.
"Demand and price uncertainty: Rational habits in international gasoline demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 40-49.
- Scott, K. Rebecca, 2013. "Demand and Price Uncertainty: Rational Habits in International Gasoline Demand," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt25q4w08n, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wesseh, Presley K., 2013. "What causes price volatility and regime shifts in the natural gas market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 553-563.
- He, Yongxiu & Liu, Yangyang & Wang, Jianhui & Xia, Tian & Zhao, Yushan, 2014. "Low-carbon-oriented dynamic optimization of residential energy pricing in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 610-623.
- Zhang, Chen & Ni, Zhiwei & Ni, Liping, 2015. "Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis between PM2.5 and meteorological factors," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 438(C), pages 114-123.
- Jarvis, Darryl S.L. & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2011. "Conceptualizing and evaluating best practices in electricity and water regulatory governance," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4340-4352.
- Liu, Ming-Hua & Margaritis, Dimitris & Zhang, Yang, 2013. "Market-driven coal prices and state-administered electricity prices in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 167-175.
- Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Fang, Zhigeng, 2016. "Comparison of China's primary energy consumption forecasting by using ARIMA (the autoregressive integrated moving average) model and GM(1,1) model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 384-390.
- Kantelhardt, Jan W. & Zschiegner, Stephan A. & Koscielny-Bunde, Eva & Havlin, Shlomo & Bunde, Armin & Stanley, H.Eugene, 2002. "Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of nonstationary time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 316(1), pages 87-114.
- Xu, Baoping & Zhou, Shaoxiang & Hao, Lin, 2015. "Approach and practices of district energy planning to achieve low carbon outcomes in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 109-122.
- Dias, José G. & Ramos, Sofia B., 2014. "Energy price dynamics in the U.S. market. Insights from a heterogeneous multi-regime framework," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 327-336.
- Özbek, Levent & Özlale, Ümit, 2010. "Analysis of real oil prices via trend-cycle decomposition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3676-3683, July.
- Xiong, Gang & Yu, Wenxian & Zhang, Shuning, 2015. "Time-singularity multifractal spectrum distribution based on detrended fluctuation analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 437(C), pages 351-366.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:528:y:2019:i:c:p:- is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsThermal power industry; Coal price; Multi-fractal detrended fluctuation analysis (MFDFA); Short term forecasting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:117:y:2016:i:p1:p:10-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.