Time-singularity multifractal spectrum distribution based on detrended fluctuation analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Serrano, E. & Figliola, A., 2009. "Wavelet Leaders: A new method to estimate the multifractal singularity spectra," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(14), pages 2793-2805.
- Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2011. "Multifractal detrending moving average cross-correlation analysis," Papers 1103.2577, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2011.
- Bashan, Amir & Bartsch, Ronny & Kantelhardt, Jan W. & Havlin, Shlomo, 2008. "Comparison of detrending methods for fluctuation analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(21), pages 5080-5090.
- Gulich, Damián & Zunino, Luciano, 2014. "A criterion for the determination of optimal scaling ranges in DFA and MF-DFA," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 397(C), pages 17-30.
- Amir Bashan & Ronny Bartsch & Jan W. Kantelhardt & Shlomo Havlin, 2008. "Comparison of detrending methods for fluctuation analysis," Papers 0804.4081, arXiv.org.
- Kantelhardt, Jan W. & Zschiegner, Stephan A. & Koscielny-Bunde, Eva & Havlin, Shlomo & Bunde, Armin & Stanley, H.Eugene, 2002. "Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of nonstationary time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 316(1), pages 87-114.
- Gao-Feng Gu & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2010. "Detrending moving average algorithm for multifractals," Papers 1005.0877, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2010.
- Kantelhardt, Jan W & Koscielny-Bunde, Eva & Rego, Henio H.A & Havlin, Shlomo & Bunde, Armin, 2001. "Detecting long-range correlations with detrended fluctuation analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 295(3), pages 441-454.
- Wei-Xing Zhou, 2008. "Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis for two nonstationary signals," Papers 0803.2773, arXiv.org.
- Xiong, Gang & Zhang, Shuning & Liu, Qiang, 2012. "The time-singularity multifractal spectrum distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(20), pages 4727-4739.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Zhen-yu & Zhu, Jiang & Xia, Bo, 2016. "Multi-fractal fluctuation features of thermal power coal price in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(P1), pages 10-18.
More about this item
KeywordsTime-singularity multifractal spectrum distribution; Detrended fluctuation analysis; WTMM; Sea clutter;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:437:y:2015:i:c:p:351-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.