Estimating the public’s value of implementing the CO2 emissions trading scheme in Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fredrik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Alan Krupnick & Elina Lampi & Åsa Löfgren & Ping Qin & Susie Chun & Thomas Sterner, 2012.
"Paying for Mitigation: A Multiple Country Study,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(2), pages 326-340.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Lofgren, Asa & Qin, Ping & Chung, Susie & Sterner, Thomas, 2010. "Paying for Mitigation: A Multiple Country Study," Discussion Papers dp-10-12-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Qin, Ping & Chung, Susie & Sterner, Thomas, 2010. "Paying for Mitigation: A Multiple Country Study," Working Papers in Economics 447, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Seung-Hoon Yoo & Seung-Jun Kwak, 2002. "Using a spike model to deal with zero response data from double bounded dichotomous choice contingent valuation surveys," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(14), pages 929-932.
- Bateman, Ian J. & Langford, Ian H. & Jones, Andrew P. & Kerr, Geoffrey N., 2001. "Bound and path effects in double and triple bounded dichotomous choice contingent valuation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 191-213, July.
- Joo-Suk Lee & Seung-Hoon Yoo & Seung-Jun Kwak, 2010. "Public's willingness to pay for preventing climate change," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 619-622.
- Jang, Jinyong & Lee, Jongsu & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2014. "The public׳s willingness to pay for securing a reliable natural gas supply in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 3-13.
- Joseph C. Cooper & Michael Hanemann & Giovanni Signorello, 2002.
"One-and-One-Half-Bound Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(4), pages 742-750, November.
- Cooper, Joseph C. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Signorello, Giovanni, 2001. "One-and-One-Half Bound Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt09c663b2, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Cooper, Joseph C. & Hanemann, W.M. & Signorello, Giovanni, 2002. "One and One-Half Bound Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation," MPRA Paper 17190, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2002.
- Kotchen, Matthew J. & Boyle, Kevin J. & Leiserowitz, Anthony A., 2013. "Willingness-to-pay and policy-instrument choice for climate-change policy in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 617-625.
- W. Michael Hanemann, 1984. "Welfare Evaluations in Contingent Valuation Experiments with Discrete Responses," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(3), pages 332-341.
- Krinsky, Itzhak & Robb, A Leslie, 1986. "On Approximating the Statistical Properties of Elasticities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 715-719, November.
- Lim, Kyoung-Min & Lim, Seul-Ye & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2014. "Estimating the economic value of residential electricity use in the Republic of Korea using contingent valuation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 601-606.
- Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, So-Yoon, 2009. "Willingness to pay for green electricity in Korea: A contingent valuation study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5408-5416, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:835-844 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2031-:d:121308 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:242-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Smith, Tom & McKnight, Brent, 2016. "Environmental finance: A research agenda for interdisciplinary finance research," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 124-130.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:509-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2711-:d:161402 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lim, Seul-Ye & Kim, Hyo-Jin & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2017. "Public's willingness to pay a premium for bioethanol in Korea: A contingent valuation study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 20-27.
- Kafle, Sagar & Parajuli, Ranjan & Bhattarai, Sujala & Euh, Seung Hee & Kim, Dae Hyun, 2017. "A review on energy systems and GHG emissions reduction plan and policy of the Republic of Korea: Past, present, and future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1123-1130.
More about this item
KeywordsEmission trading scheme; Willingness to pay; Contingent valuation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:83:y:2015:i:c:p:82-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.