Environmental finance: A research agenda for interdisciplinary finance research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martina K Linnenluecke & Cristyn Meath & Saphira Rekker & Baljit K Sidhu & Tom Smith, 2015. "Divestment from fossil fuel companies: Confluence between policy and strategic viewpoints," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 40(3), pages 478-487, August.
- Alemu Mekonnen, 2014. "Economic Costs of Climate Change and Climate Finance with a Focus on Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 23(suppl_2), pages 50-82.
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2015. "Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(4), pages 633-651, April.
- Heather Lovell & Jan Bebbington & Carlos Larrinaga & Thereza Raquel Sales de Aguiar, 2013.
"Putting Carbon Markets into Practice: A Case Study of Financial Accounting in Europe,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 31(4), pages 741-757, August.
- Heather Lovell & Jan Bebbington & Carlos Larrinaga & Thereza Raquel Sales de Aguiar, 2013. "Putting carbon markets into practice: a case study of financial accounting in Europe," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(4), pages 741-757, August.
- Gail Whiteman & Brian Walker & Paolo Perego, 2013. "Planetary Boundaries: Ecological Foundations for Corporate Sustainability," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 307-336, March.
- Hong, Harrison & Scheinkman, José & Xiong, Wei, 2008.
"Advisors and asset prices: A model of the origins of bubbles,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 268-287, August.
- Harrison Hong & Jose Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2005. "Advisors and Asset Prices: A Model of the Origins of Bubbles," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001003, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Harrison Hong & Jose A. Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2007. "Advisors and Asset Prices: A Model of the Origins of Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 13504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johan Eyckmans & Sam Fankhauser & Snorre Kverndokk, 2016. "Development Aid and Climate Finance," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 429-450, February.
- Martina K. Linnenluecke & Jac Birt & John Lyon & Baljit K. Sidhu & Kathy Walsh, 2015. "Planetary boundaries: implications for asset impairment," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 55(4), pages 911-929, December.
- Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Chen, Xiaoyan & Ling, Xin & Smith, Tom & Zhu, Yushu, 2016. "Emerging trends in Asia-Pacific finance research: A review of recent influential publications and a research agenda," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 66-76.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-157, April.
- Yitian Huang & Rob Bailis, 2015. "Foreign policy 'trilemmas': understanding China's stance on international cap-and-trade," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 494-516, July.
- E. Keskitalo & Gregor Vulturius & Peter Scholten, 2014. "Adaptation to climate change in the insurance sector: examples from the UK, Germany and the Netherlands," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 71(1), pages 315-334, March.
- Benjamin Collier & Jerry Skees, 2012.
"Increasing the resilience of financial intermediaries through portfolio-level insurance against natural disasters,"
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards,
Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 64(1), pages 55-72, October.
- Collier, Benjamin & Skees, Jerry R., 2012. "Increasing the Resilience of Financial Intermediaries through Portfolio-Level Insurance against Natural Disasters," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125535, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- John M. Antle & Susan M. Capalbo, 2010.
"Adaptation of Agricultural and Food Systems to Climate Change: An Economic and Policy Perspective,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 386-416.
- John M. Antle & Susan M. Capalbo, 2010. "Adaptation of Agricultural and Food Systems to Climate Change: An Economic and Policy Perspective," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 386-416.
- Markandya, A. & Antimiani, A. & Costantini, V. & Martini, C. & Palma, A. & Tommasino, M.C., 2015. "Analyzing Trade-offs in International Climate Policy Options: The Case of the Green Climate Fund," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 93-107.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:62-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leigh Johnson, 2015. "Catastrophic fixes: cyclical devaluation and accumulation through climate change impacts," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 47(12), pages 2503-2521, December.
- Matthew Paterson, 2012. "Who and what are carbon markets for? Politics and the development of climate policy," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 82-97, January.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Bredin, Don & Hyde, Stuart & Muckley, Cal, 2014. "A microstructure analysis of the carbon finance market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 222-234.
- W. Pauw & R. Klein & P. Vellinga & F. Biermann, 2016. "Private finance for adaptation: do private realities meet public ambitions?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 489-503, February.
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2015. "Erratum to: Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(4), pages 653-653, April.
- Ritchie, J. & Dowlatabadi, H., 2014. "Understanding the shadow impacts of investment and divestment decisions: Adapting economic input–output models to calculate biophysical factors of financial returns," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 132-140.
- Robert Dixon, 2011. "Global Environment Facility investments in the phase-out of ozone-depleting substances," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 567-584, June.
- Titman, Sheridan D, 1982. " The Effects of Anticipated Inflation on Housing Market Equilibrium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(3), pages 827-842, June.
- W. P. Pauw & R. J. T. Klein & P. Vellinga & F. Biermann, 2016. "Private finance for adaptation: do private realities meet public ambitions?," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 489-503, February.
- Griffin, Paul A. & Jaffe, Amy Myers & Lont, David H. & Dominguez-Faus, Rosa, 2015. "Science and the stock market: Investors' recognition of unburnable carbon," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 1-12.
- Song, Tae-Ho & Lim, Kyoung-Min & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2015. "Estimating the public’s value of implementing the CO2 emissions trading scheme in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 82-86.
- Bertrand, Jean-Louis & Brusset, Xavier & Fortin, Maxime, 2015. "Assessing and hedging the cost of unseasonal weather: Case of the apparel sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 261-276.
- Kathryn Barraclough & David T. Robinson & Tom Smith & Robert E. Whaley, 2013. "Using Option Prices to Infer Overpayments and Synergies in M&A Transactions," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(3), pages 695-722.
- Leigh Johnson, 2014. "Geographies of Securitized Catastrophe Risk and the Implications of Climate Change," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(2), pages 155-185, April.
- McDonald, Robert L & Siegel, Daniel R, 1985. "Investment and the Valuation of Firms When There Is an Option to Shut Down," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(2), pages 331-349, June.
- Peter Warwick & Chew Ng, 2012. "The ‘Cost’ of Climate Change: How Carbon Emissions Allowances are Accounted for Amongst European Union Companies," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 22(1), pages 54-67, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Lamperti & Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Alessandro Sapio, 2018. "And Then He Wasn't a She: Climate Change and Green Transitions in an Agent-Based Integrated Assessment Model," LEM Papers Series 2018/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental finance; Asset impairment; Adaptation to climate change; Volatility; Real options;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:59:y:2016:i:c:p:124-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.