2006, Volume 34, Issue 12
- 1357-1366 Assessing renewables-to-electricity systems: a fuzzy expert system model
by Kaminaris, S.D. & Tsoutsos, T.D. & Agoris, D. & Machias, A.V.
- 1367-1377 Greenhouse gas emissions from willow-based electricity: a scenario analysis for Portugal and The Netherlands
by de Mira, R. Rebelo & Kroeze, C.
- 1378-1388 Spatial boundaries and temporal periods for setting greenhouse gas performance standards
by Murtishaw, Scott & Sathaye, Jayant & LeFranc, Maurice
- 1389-1398 Estimating the impact of royalty relief on oil and gas production on marginal state leases in the US
by Dismukes, David E. & Burke, Jeffrey M. & Mesyanzhinov, Dmitry V.
- 1399-1410 Estimation of carbon baselines for power generation in India: the supply side approach
by Nag, Barnali
- 1411-1433 Modeling long-term dynamics of electricity markets
by Olsina, Fernando & Garces, Francisco & Haubrich, H.-J.
- 1434-1447 Cost of unserved power in Karnataka, India
by Bose, Ranjan Kumar & Shukla, Megha & Srivastava, Leena & Yaron, Gil
- 1448-1450 S.L. Rao, Governing power, TERI Press, New Delhi (2004) ISBN 81-7993-033-5 500 pp., (Rs. 580; US $35)
by Sankar, T.L.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 11
- 1223-1226 Introduction to the special issue on `hydrogen' in `Energy Policy'
by Bleischwitz, Raimund & Fuhrmann, Katrin
- 1227-1235 What governs the transition to a sustainable hydrogen economy? Articulating the relationship between technologies and political institutions
by Hisschemoller, Matthijs & Bode, Ries & van de Kerkhof, Marleen
- 1236-1250 Forecasts, scenarios, visions, backcasts and roadmaps to the hydrogen economy: A review of the hydrogen futures literature
by McDowall, William & Eames, Malcolm
- 1251-1259 Energy system aspects of hydrogen as an alternative fuel in transport
by Ramesohl, Stephan & Merten, Frank
- 1260-1270 Towards sustainable energy systems: The related role of hydrogen
by Hennicke, Peter & Fischedick, Manfred
- 1271-1283 Prospects for hydrogen in the German energy system
by Hake, J.-F. & Linssen, J. & Walbeck, M.
- 1284-1298 Development of European hydrogen infrastructure scenarios--CO2 reduction potential and infrastructure investment
by Wietschel, Martin & Hasenauer, Ulrike & de Groot, Arend
- 1299-1309 Transition to hydrogen-based transportation in China: Lessons learned from alternative fuel vehicle programs in the United States and China
by Zhao, Jimin & Melaina, Marc W.
- 1310-1317 Electricity intensity backstop level to meet sustainable backstop supply technologies
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 1318-1208 Erratum to "A global survey of hydrogen energy research, development and policy": [Energy Policy 34 (2006) 781-792]
by Solomon, Barry D. & Banerjee, Abhijit
2006, Volume 34, Issue 10
- 1097-1105 Estimating the energy and exergy utilization efficiencies for the residential-commercial sector: an application
by Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif
- 1106-1114 Electricity consumption and economic growth: a time series experience for 17 African countries
by Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 1115-1126 Electricity industry restructuring revisited: the case of Korea
by Lee, Byoung-Hoon & Ahn, Hyeon-Hyo
- 1127-1138 Competition between biomass and food production in the presence of energy policies: a partial equilibrium analysis
by Ignaciuk, A. & Vohringer, F. & Ruijs, A. & van Ierland, E.C.
- 1139-1151 Technology choice and CDM projects in China: case study of a small steel company in Shandong Province
by Kaneko, Shinji & Yonamine, Asaka & Jung, Tae Yong
- 1152-1160 Integrated energy systems and local energy markets
by Lund, Henrik & Munster, Ebbe
- 1161-1174 Techno-economics of micro-hydro projects for decentralized power supply in India
by Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 1175-1184 Climate change negotiations and first-mover advantages: the case of the wind turbine industry
by Brandt, Urs Steiner & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard
- 1185-1197 Globalizing carbon lock-in
by Unruh, Gregory C. & Carrillo-Hermosilla, Javier
- 1198-1208 Keeping warm? Self-reported housing and home energy efficiency factors impacting on older people heating homes in North Wales
by Burholt, Vanessa & Windle, Gill
- 1209-1220 Renewable electricity in Sweden: an analysis of policy and regulations
by Wang, Yan
- 1221-1222 Komor Paul, Renewable Energy Policy, iUniverse Inc., New York (2004) (182pp.)
by Swezey, Blair G.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 9
- 971-974 Long-term greenhouse gas emission reductions--what's possible, what's necessary?
by Bode, Sven
- 975-985 Vehicle technology under CO2 constraint: a general equilibrium analysis
by Schafer, Andreas & Jacoby, Henry D.
- 986-992 Energy from sugarcane bagasse under electricity rationing in Brazil: a computable general equilibrium model
by Scaramucci, Jose A. & Perin, Clovis & Pulino, Petronio & Bordoni, Orlando F.J.G. & da Cunha, Marcelo P. & Cortez, Luis A.B.
- 993-1003 Energy supply planning in Iran by using fuzzy linear programming approach (regarding uncertainties of investment costs)
by Sadeghi, Mehdi & Mirshojaeian Hosseini, Hossein
- 1004-1014 Valuing the attributes of renewable energy investments
by Bergmann, Ariel & Hanley, Nick & Wright, Robert
- 1015-1025 Analysis of the impact of electricity grid interconnection between Korea and Japan--Feasibility study for energy network in Northeast Asia
by Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 1026-1031 The limits of human development and the use of energy and natural resources
by Dias, Rubens A. & Mattos, Cristiano R. & P. Balestieri, Jose A.
- 1032-1045 A problem of incentive compatibility in the North Sea petroleum industry
by Kashani, Hossein A.
- 1046-1062 Australia's mandatory renewable energy target (MRET): an assessment
by Kent, Anthony & Mercer, David
- 1063-1074 Emissions trading and investment decisions in the power sector--a case study in Finland
by Laurikka, Harri & Koljonen, Tiina
- 1075-1085 The Russian oil industry between public and private governance: obstacles to international oil companies' investment strategies
by Locatelli, Catherine
- 1086-1093 The causality relationship between energy consumption and GDP in G-11 countries revisited
by Lee, Chien-Chiang
- 1094-1095 Gipe Paul, Wind Power, Chelsea Green Publishing Company, Vermont, USA (2001) ISBN 1-931498-14-8 (pp. xi+439, revised and expanded edition 2004-08-07)
by Twidell, John
2006, Volume 34, Issue 8
- 895-904 Social and political responses to ecological tax reform in Europe: an introduction to the special issue
by Dresner, Simon & Dunne, Louise & Clinch, Peter & Beuermann, Christiane
- 905-916 Ecological Tax Reform in Denmark: history and social acceptability
by Klok, Jacob & Larsen, Anders & Dahl, Anja & Hansen, Kirsten
- 917-929 Ecological tax reform in Germany: handling two hot potatoes at the same time
by Beuermann, Christiane & Santarius, Tilman
- 930-939 History and social responses to environmental tax reform in the United Kingdom
by Dresner, Simon & Jackson, Tim & Gilbert, Nigel
- 940-949 The rise and fall of French Ecological Tax Reform: social acceptability versus political feasibility in the energy tax implementation process
by Deroubaix, Jose-Frederic & Leveque, Francois
- 950-959 Environmental tax reform: an assessment of social responses in Ireland
by Clinch, J. Peter & Dunne, Louise
- 960-970 Environmental and wider implications of political impediments to environmental tax reform
by Clinch, J. Peter & Dunne, Louise & Dresner, Simon
2006, Volume 34, Issue 7
- 765-770 Assessment of Thailand indoor set-point impact on energy consumption and environment
by Yamtraipat, N. & Khedari, J. & Hirunlabh, J. & Kunchornrat, J.
- 771-780 Promotional policy and perspectives of usage renewable energy in Lithuania
by Katinas, Vladislovas & Markevicius, Antanas
- 781-792 A global survey of hydrogen energy research, development and policy
by Solomon, Barry D. & Banerjee, Abhijit
- 793-803 Market perspectives of stationary fuel cells in a sustainable energy supply system--long-term scenarios for Germany
by Krewitt, Wolfram & Nitsch, Joachim & Fischedick, Manfred & Pehnt, Martin & Temming, Heiner
- 804-832 Small distributed generation versus centralised supply: a social cost-benefit analysis in the residential and service sectors
by Gulli, Francesco
- 833-852 Evaluation of lifecycle CO2 emissions from the Japanese electric power sector in the 21st century under various nuclear scenarios
by Tokimatsu, Koji & Kosugi, Takanobu & Asami, Takayoshi & Williams, Eric & Kaya, Yoichi
- 853-862 Investment incentives: regulation of the Finnish electricity distribution
by Kinnunen, Kaisa
- 863-876 Conditions for the sustainability of biomass based fuel use
by Reijnders, L.
- 877-891 Equity implications of two burden-sharing rules for stabilizing greenhouse-gas concentrations
by Miketa, Asami & Schrattenholzer, Leo
- 892-893 The 19th World Energy Congress Sydney (Australia)--5-9 September 2004
by Khatib, Hisham
2006, Volume 34, Issue 6
- 655-658 Cutting the "Gordian knot" in climate change policy
by Raymond, Leigh
- 659-663 Renewable energies and the poor: niche or nexus?
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 664-679 Climate change dilemma: technology, social change or both?: An examination of long-term transport policy choices in the United States
by Rajan, Sudhir Chella
- 680-691 Multi-period emissions trading in the electricity sector--winners and losers
by Bode, Sven
- 692-705 Placing Brazil's heavy acid oils on international markets
by Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Machado, Giovani & Schaeffer, Roberto & Felipe Simoes, Andre & Barboza Mariano, Jacqueline
- 706-720 Accounting for fuel price risk when comparing renewable to gas-fired generation: the role of forward natural gas prices
by Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan & Golove, William
- 721-729 Bringing solar home systems to rural El Salvador: lessons for small NGOs
by Balint, Peter J.
- 730-742 GIS-based evaluation of multifarious local renewable energy sources: a case study of the Chigu area of southwestern Taiwan
by Yue, Cheng-Dar & Wang, Shi-Sian
- 743-753 Natural gas domestic market development for total elimination of routine flares in Nigeria's upstream petroleum operations
by Sonibare, J.A. & Akeredolu, F.A.
- 754-762 Reductions in emissions of local air pollutants and co-benefits of Chinese energy policy: a Shanghai case study
by Changhong, Chen & Bingyan, Wang & Qingyan, Fu & Green, Collin & Streets, David G.
- 763-764 Erratum to "Carbon-Money Exchange to contain global warming and deforestation": [Energy Policy 33 (2005) 1233-1238]
by Nagase, Koza
2006, Volume 34, Issue 5
- 499-499 David Pearce
by Markandya, Anil
- 500-500 G. Campbell Watkins (1939-2005)
by Dunkerley, J.
- 501-502 Introduction
by Chow, Larry C.H.
- 503-507 Lessons from the past thirty years
by Dunkerley, Joy
- 508-514 Oil scarcity: What have the past three decades revealed?
by Watkins, G.C.
- 515-531 Have we run out of oil yet? Oil peaking analysis from an optimist's perspective
by Greene, David L. & Hopson, Janet L. & Li, Jia
- 532-543 Energy supply security and geopolitics: A European perspective
by Correlje, Aad & van der Linde, Coby
- 544-555 Central Asia: A major emerging energy player in the 21st century
by Dorian, James P.
- 556-573 Polices for increasing energy efficiency: Thirty years of experience in OECD countries
by Geller, Howard & Harrington, Philip & Rosenfeld, Arthur H. & Tanishima, Satoshi & Unander, Fridtjof
- 574-582 Monitoring changes in economy-wide energy efficiency: From energy-GDP ratio to composite efficiency index
by Ang, B.W.
- 583-600 The British Model in Britain: Failing slowly
by Thomas, Steve
- 601-618 Incentives to invest in liberalised electricity industries in the North and South. Differences in the need for suitable institutional arrangements
by Finon, Dominique
- 619-631 Reducing conflicts between climate policy and energy policy in the US: The important role of the states
by Peterson, Thomas D. & Rose, Adam Z.
- 632-642 Renewable energy: Externality costs as market barriers
by Owen, Anthony D.
- 643-654 Energy for sustainable development in India: Linkages and strategic direction
by Srivastava, Leena & Rehman, I.H.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 377-382 An alternative viewpoint on the forecasting of energy-related CO2 emissions in the OECD countries
by Sun, J.W.
- 383-394 Limits to leapfrogging in energy technologies? Evidence from the Chinese automobile industry
by Gallagher, Kelly Sims
- 395-410 The economics of large-scale wind power in a carbon constrained world
by DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Keith, David W.
- 411-421 Diffusion trajectory of self-propagating innovations interacting with institutions--incorporation of multi-factors learning function to model PV diffusion in Japan
by Nagamatsu, Akira & Watanabe, Chihiro & Shum, Kwok L.
- 422-432 An economic perspective on experience curves and dynamic economies in renewable energy technologies
by Papineau, Maya
- 433-443 Government policy and the development of electric vehicles in Japan
by Ahman, Max
- 444-460 Exploring the ancillary benefits of the Kyoto Protocol for air pollution in Europe
by van Vuuren, D.P. & Cofala, J. & Eerens, H.E. & Oostenrijk, R. & Heyes, C. & Klimont, Z. & den Elzen, M.G.J. & Amann, M.
- 461-480 Support systems for the diffusion of renewable energy technologies--an investor perspective
by Dinica, Valentina
- 481-488 Gross greenhouse gas fluxes from hydro-power reservoir compared to thermo-power plants
by dos Santos, Marco Aurelio & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Sikar, Bohdan & Sikar, Elizabeth & dos Santos, Ednaldo Oliveira
- 489-497 Energy intensity and economic performance in small scale bricks and foundry clusters in India: does energy intensity matter?
by Subrahmanya, M.H. Bala
2006, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 251-255 Renewable energy policies in the European Union
by Blok, Kornelis
- 256-276 The politics and policy of energy system transformation--explaining the German diffusion of renewable energy technology
by Jacobsson, Staffan & Lauber, Volkmar
- 277-296 An assessment of governmental wind power programmes in Sweden--using a systems approach
by Astrand, K. & Neij, L.
- 297-305 Effectiveness through risk reduction: a comparison of the renewable obligation in England and Wales and the feed-in system in Germany
by Mitchell, C. & Bauknecht, D. & Connor, P.M.
- 306-321 The promotional impacts of green power products on renewable energy sources: direct and indirect eco-effects
by Markard, Jochen & Truffer, Bernhard
- 322-342 Bio-energy in Europe: changing technology choices
by Faaij, Andre P.C.
- 343-351 Analysing the effectiveness of renewable energy supporting policies in the European Union
by Harmelink, Mirjam & Voogt, Monique & Cremer, Clemens
- 352-364 Cost effects of international trade in meeting EU renewable electricity targets
by Voogt, M.H. & Uyterlinde, M.A.
- 365-375 Renewable energies in the EU-Accession States
by Reiche, Danyel
2006, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 121-128 Reshaping markets for the benefit of energy saving
by Perrels, Adriaan & Ostertag, Katrin & Henderson, George
- 129-137 From motivation and cognition theories to everyday applications and back again: the case of product-integrated information and feedback
by McCalley, L.T.
- 138-150 User-led innovations and participation processes: lessons from sustainable energy technologies
by Ornetzeder, Michael & Rohracher, Harald
- 151-171 CEPHEUS results: measurements and occupants' satisfaction provide evidence for Passive Houses being an option for sustainable building
by Schnieders, Jurgen & Hermelink, Andreas
- 172-187 Marginal costs and co-benefits of energy efficiency investments: The case of the Swiss residential sector
by Jakob, Martin
- 188-199 From volatility to value: analysing and managing financial and performance risk in energy savings projects
by Mills, Evan & Kromer, Steve & Weiss, Gary & Mathew, Paul A.
- 200-211 How much market do market-based instruments create? An analysis for the case of "white" certificates
by Langniss, Ole & Praetorius, Barbara
- 212-222 Tradable certificates for renewable electricity and energy savings
by Bertoldi, Paolo & Huld, Thomas
- 223-237 Municipalities and energy efficiency in countries in transition: Review of factors that determine municipal involvement in the markets for energy services and energy efficient equipment, or how to augment the role of municipalities as market players
by Rezessy, Silvia & Dimitrov, Konstantin & Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Baruch, Seth
- 238-250 Release the power of the public purse
by Borg, Nils & Blume, Ylva & Thomas, Stefan & Irrek, Wolfgang & Faninger-Lund, Heidrun & Lund, Peter & Pindar, Andrew
2006, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-128 Obituary: Gerald Leach
by Jackson, Tim
- 2-10 Environmental benefits of energy efficiency and renewable energy in Saudi Arabia's electric sector
by Alnatheer, Othman
- 11-25 Some design lessons from market-based greenhouse gas regulation in the restructured Australian electricity industry
by MacGill, Iain & Outhred, Hugh & Nolles, Karel
- 26-39 An economic assessment of the Kyoto Protocol application
by Dagoumas, A.S. & Papagiannis, G.K. & Dokopoulos, P.S.
- 40-49 The potential for greenhouse gases mitigation in household sector of Iran: cases of price reform/efficiency improvement and scenario for 2000-2010
by Davoudpour, Hamid & Ahadi, Mohammad Sadegh
- 50-59 Comparison of Turkey's electrical energy consumption and production with some European countries and optimization of future electrical power supply investments in Turkey
by Tunc, Murat & Camdali, Unal & Parmaksizoglu, Cem
- 60-71 Green electricity policies in the Netherlands: an analysis of policy decisions
by van Rooijen, Sascha N.M. & van Wees, Mark T.
- 72-87 CO2 emission trading within the European Union and Annex B countries: the cement industry case
by Szabo, Laszlo & Hidalgo, Ignacio & Ciscar, Juan Carlos & Soria, Antonio
- 88-100 Global warming agreements, international trade and energy/carbon embodiments: an input-output approach to the Italian case
by Mongelli, I. & Tassielli, G. & Notarnicola, B.
- 101-111 Comparison of options for distributed generation in India
by Banerjee, Rangan
- 112-120 Banning banking in EU emissions trading?
by Schleich, Joachim & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Hoppe, Christian & Seifert, Stefan
2005, Volume 33, Issue 18
- 2293-2297 De-regulated electric power markets and operating nuclear power plants: the case of British energy
by Hewlett, James G.
- 2298-2312 The potential contribution of renewable energy to electricity supply in Saudi Arabia
by Alnatheer, Othman
- 2313-2325 International markets for greenhouse gas emission reduction policies--possibilities for integrating developing countries
by Halsnaes, Kirsten & Olhoff, Anne
- 2326-2336 Reducing subsidies on household fuels in India: how will it affect the poor?
by Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Ramaswami, Bharat & Wadhwa, Wilima
- 2337-2349 Optimising trans-national power generation and transmission investments: a Southern African example
by Graeber, Bernhard & Spalding-Fecher, Randall & Gonah, Brian
- 2350-2360 Climate-related electricity demand-side management in oil-exporting countries--the case of the United Arab Emirates
by Al-Iriani, Mahmoud A.
- 2361-2373 Assessing of energy policies based on Turkish agriculture:: current status and some implications
by Sayin, Cengiz & Nisa Mencet, M. & Ozkan, Burhan
- 2374-2384 A strategy to encourage housing associations to invest in energy conservation
by Egmond, C. & Jonkers, R. & Kok, G.
- 2385-2397 Transaction costs of unilateral CDM projects in India-results from an empirical survey
by Krey, Matthias
- 2398-2410 Green electricity policies in the United States: case study
by Menz, Fredric C.
- 2411-2412 P.R. Odell, Why carbon fuels will dominate the 21st century's global energy economy, Multi-Science Publishing Co., UK (2004) ([pound sign]39, 192 pp.)
by Ellerman, Denny
2005, Volume 33, Issue 17
- 2165-2174 Availability of kerosene to rural households: a case study from India
by Rehman, Ibrahim Hafeezur & Malhotra, Preeti & Pal, Ram Chandra & Singh, Phool Badan
- 2175-2182 Energy-related taxation as an environmental policy tool--the Finnish experience 1990-2003
by Vehmas, Jarmo
- 2183-2190 Fuel economy and traffic fatalities: multivariate analysis of international data
by Noland, Robert B.
- 2191-2201 Business opportunities and dynamic competition through distributed generation in primary electricity distribution networks
by Raineri, R. & Rios, S. & Vasquez, R.
- 2202-2215 South-East Europe Regional Energy Market: challenges and opportunities for Romania
by Kennedy, D.
- 2216-2230 Defining geographic coal markets using price data and shipments data
by Warell, Linda
- 2231-2236 The simple analytics of greenhouse gas emission intensity reduction targets
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 2237-2243 Diversification and localization of energy systems for sustainable development and energy security
by Li, Xianguo
- 2244-2255 Liberalisation, consumption heterogeneity and the dynamics of energy prices
by Ferreira, Paula & Soares, Isabel & Araujo, Madalena
- 2256-2271 Benchmarking and incentive regulation of quality of service: an application to the UK electricity distribution networks
by Giannakis, Dimitrios & Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael
- 2272-2290 Liberalisation and the security of gas supply in the UK
by Wright, Philip
- 2291-2292 Bernard J. Bulkin, David A. Elliott, David G. Infield, Paul N. Rowley, Andrian Loening, Fiona Mullins, Brian Wilson, Andrew C. Stirling, in: Sustainability and environmental impact of renewable energy sources, R.E. Hester, R.M. Harrison (Eds.), The Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge, [pound sign] 45, ISBN 0 85404 290 3, 2003, (139pp.)
by Peuportier, Bruno
2005, Volume 33, Issue 16
- 2039-2043 Questioning hydrogen
by Hammerschlag, Roel & Mazza, Patrick
- 2044-2051 Energy services in sub-Saharan Africa: how conducive is the environment?
by Sebitosi, A. B. & Pillay, P.
- 2052-2063 Optimal electricity market for wind power
by Holttinen, H.
- 2064-2074 The marginal damage costs of carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of the uncertainties
by Tol, Richard S. J.
- 2075-2086 Empirical observations of bidding patterns in Australia's National Electricity Market
by Hu, Xinmin & Grozev, George & Batten, David
- 2087-2099 The road to green power in Mexico--reflections on the prospects for the large-scale and sustainable implementation of renewable energy
by Huacuz, Jorge M.
- 2100-2111 Cogeneration: a regulatory framework toward growth
by Cardona, E. & Piacentino, A.
- 2112-2122 Enforcing the Kyoto Protocol: sanctions and strategic behavior
by Hagem, Cathrine & Kallbekken, Steffen & Maestad, Ottar & Westskog, Hege
- 2123-2137 UK innovation systems for new and renewable energy technologies: drivers, barriers and systems failures
by Foxon, T. J. & Gross, R. & Chase, A. & Howes, J. & Arnall, A. & Anderson, D.
- 2138-2151 Abatement costs of post-Kyoto climate regimes
by den Elzen, Michel & Lucas, Paul & Vuuren, Detlef van
- 2152-2163 Impacts of a common green certificate market on electricity and CO2-emission markets in the Nordic countries
by Unger, Thomas & Ahlgren, Erik O.
2005, Volume 33, Issue 15
- 1905-1911 Distribution of energy consumption and the 2000 W/capita target
by Spreng, Daniel
- 1912-1929 Accelerating residential PV expansion: demand analysis for competitive electricity markets
by Duke, Richard & Williams, Robert & Payne, Adam
- 1930-1947 Wind power in Finland up to the year 2025--`soft' scenarios based on expert views
by Varho, Vilja & Tapio, Petri
- 1948-1956 Determination of the optimal installation capacity of small hydro-power plants through the use of technical, economic and reliability indices
by Hosseini, S. M. H. & Forouzbakhsh, F. & Rahimpoor, M.
- 1957-1968 A search for factors related to successful performance by Rebuild America partnerships
by Schweitzer, Martin & Ogle-Graham, Laura
- 1969-1985 Techno-economic evaluation of small hydro power plants in Greece: a complete sensitivity analysis
by Kaldellis, J. K. & Vlachou, D. S. & Korbakis, G.
- 1986-1997 Efficiency gains in Danish district heating. Is there anything to learn from benchmarking?
by Munksgaard, Jesper & Pade, Lise-Lotte & Fristrup, Peter
- 1998-2009 State intervention causing inefficiency: an empirical analysis of the Norwegian Continental Shelf
by Kashani, Hossein A.
- 2010-2022 The implications of the Kyoto project mechanisms for the deployment of renewable electricity in Europe
by del Rio Gonzalez, Pablo & Hernandez, Felix & Gual, Miguel
- 2023-2036 Electric power oligopoly and suspicious minds--a critique of a recently approved merger
by Nilsson, Mats
2005, Volume 33, Issue 14
- 1765-1779 Promoting energy-efficient products: GEF experience and lessons for market transformation in developing countries
by Birner, Sabrina & Martinot, Eric
- 1781-1788 Energy demand and environmental taxes: the case of Greece
by Rapanos, Vassilis T. & Polemis, Michael L.
- 1789-1795 Market value for thermal energy of cogeneration:: using shadow price estimation applied to cogeneration systems in Korea
by Kwon, Oh Sang & Yun, Won-Cheol & Hwan An, Dong
- 1797-1805 Environmental impacts and benefits of regional power grid interconnections for China
by Zhu, Fahua & Zheng, Youfei & Guo, Xulin & Wang, Sheng
- 1807-1823 Project-based mechanisms for emissions reductions: balancing trade-offs with baselines
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 1825-1832 Letting the (energy) Gini out of the bottle: Lorenz curves of cumulative electricity consumption and Gini coefficients as metrics of energy distribution and equity
by Jacobson, Arne & Milman, Anita D. & Kammen, Daniel M.
- 1833-1851 A model of household energy services in a low-income rural African village
by Howells, M. I. & Alfstad, T. & Victor, D. G. & Goldstein, G. & Remme, U.
- 1853-1863 Seamless electricity trade between Canada and US Northeast
by Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Clavet, Frederic & Ondo, Jean-Cleophas
- 1865-1871 Calculating residential carbon dioxide emissions--a new approach
by Hughes, Larry & Bohan, Kathleen & Good, Joel & Jafapur, Khosrow
- 1873-1881 Renewable energy policy goals, programs, and technologies
by Komor, Paul & Bazilian, Morgan
- 1883-1899 Are new institutional economics enough? Promoting photovoltaics in India's agricultural sector
by Radulovic, Verena
- 1901-1902 Corrigendum to "Feebates, rebates and gas-guzzler taxes: a study of incentives for increased fuel economy" [Energy Policy 33 (2005) 757-775]
by Greene, David L. & Patterson, Philip D. & Singh, Margaret & Li, Jia
2005, Volume 33, Issue 13
- 1635-1641 Enhanced policies for the improvement of electricity efficiencies
by Blok, Kornelis
- 1643-1659 An exploration of the technical feasibility of achieving CO2 emission reductions in excess of 60% within the UK housing stock by the year 2050
by Johnston, D. & Lowe, R. & Bell, M.
- 1661-1675 Wind power planning: assessing long-term costs and benefits
by Kennedy, Scott
- 1677-1689 Public and private attitudes towards "green" electricity: the case of Swedish wind power
by Ek, Kristina
- 1691-1702 Paradise recovered: energy production and waste management in island environments
by Miranda, Marie Lynn & Hale, Brack
- 1703-1708 Environmental implications of converting light gas vehicles: the Brazilian experience
by Dondero, Luz & Goldemberg, Jose
- 1709-1722 Diesel vs. compressed natural gas for school buses: a cost-effectiveness evaluation of alternative fuels
by Cohen, Joshua T.
- 1723-1743 Exploring the possibilities for setting up sustainable energy systems for the long term: two visions for the Dutch energy system in 2050
by Treffers, D. J. & Faaij, A. P. C. & Spakman, J. & Seebregts, A.
- 1745-1752 Electricity generation:: regulatory mechanisms to incentive renewable alternative energy sources in Brazil
by Cavaliero, Carla Kazue Nakao & Da Silva, Ennio Peres
- 1753-1762 Power sector reforms in Brazil and its impacts on energy efficiency and research and development activities
by Jannuzzi, Gilberto De Martino
2005, Volume 33, Issue 12
- 1499-1507 Oil consumption and CO2 emissions in China's road transport: current status, future trends, and policy implications
by He, Kebin & Huo, Hong & Zhang, Qiang & He, Dongquan & An, Feng & Wang, Michael & Walsh, Michael P.
- 1509-1525 Assessing policies towards sustainable transport in Europe: an integrated model
by Zachariadis, Theodoros
- 1527-1539 Explaining wind power planning outcomes:: some findings from a study in England and Wales
by Toke, Dave
- 1541-1555 Decision support tool to evaluate alternative policies regulating wind integration into autonomous energy systems
by Zouros, N. & Contaxis, G. C. & Kabouris, J.
- 1557-1576 Near-term technology policies for long-term climate targets--economy wide versus technology specific approaches
by Sanden, Bjorn A. & Azar, Christian
- 1577-1585 Implementing a double dividend: recycling ecotaxes towards lower labour taxes
by Manresa, Antonio & Sancho, Ferran
- 1587-1596 Causes for an asymmetric relation between the price of crude oil and refined petroleum products
by Kaufmann, Robert K. & Laskowski, Cheryl
- 1597-1612 The welfare effects and the distributive impact of carbon taxation on Italian households
by Tiezzi, Silvia