2006, Volume 34, Issue 15
- 2217-2231 Sharing the burden of climate change stabilization: An energy sector perspective
by Wagner, Fabian & Sathaye, Jayant A.
- 2232-2250 Long-term security of energy supply and climate change
by Turton, Hal & Barreto, Leonardo
- 2251-2262 Carbon charges and natural gas use in China
by Skeer, Jeffrey & Wang, Yanjia
- 2263-2278 Energy policy and the role of bioenergy in Poland
by Nilsson, Lars J. & Pisarek, Marcin & Buriak, Jerzy & Oniszk-Poplawska, Anna & Bucko, Pawel & Ericsson, Karin & Jaworski, Lukasz
- 2279-2297 Energy in transition: From the iron curtain to the European Union
by Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Miladinova, Gergana & Paizs, Laszlo
- 2298-2309 Electric power grid interconnection in Northeast Asia
by Yun, Won-Cheol & Zhang, Zhong Xiang
- 2310-2323 Optimal household refrigerator replacement policy for life cycle energy, greenhouse gas emissions, and cost
by Kim, Hyung Chul & Keoleian, Gregory A. & Horie, Yuhta A.
- 2324-2329 Design of drilling contracts--Economic incentives and safety issues
by Osmundsen, Petter & Toft, Anders & Agnar Dragvik, Kjell
- 2330-2343 Assessing the value of pulp mill biomass savings in a climate change conscious economy
by Adahl, Anders & Harvey, Simon & Berntsson, Thore
- 2344-2360 Climate policy instruments and industry--effects and potential responses in the Swedish context
by Johansson, Bengt
- 2361-2372 Natural gas power generation in Brazil: New window of opportunity?
by Gorini de Oliveira, Ricardo & de Moraes Marreco, Juliana
- 2373-2387 Supply amount and marginal price of renewable electricity under the renewables portfolio standard in Japan
by Nishio, Kenichiro & Asano, Hiroshi
- 2388-2397 Energy for sustainable development in Malaysia: Energy policy and alternative energy
by Rahman Mohamed, Abdul & Lee, Keat Teong
- 2398-2404 A cross-country analysis of aggregate energy and carbon intensities
by Ang, B.W. & Liu, N.
- 2405-2412 The determinants of the changes in car fuel efficiency in Great Britain (1978-2000)
by Kwon, Tae-Hyeong
- 2413-2428 Modelling long-term oil price and extraction with a Hubbert approach: The LOPEX model
by Rehrl, Tobias & Friedrich, Rainer
- 2429-2432 Method for calculating annual energy efficiency improvement of TV sets
by Varman, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H.
- 2433-2435 A.B. Lovins, E.K. Datta, O. Bustnes, J.G. Koomey and N.J. Glasgow, Winning the Oil Endgame, Rocky Mountain Institute, Snowmass CO (2004) (hard copy: O.-E. Bustnes, $40, free download www.oilendgame.com)
by Sauter, Raphael & Awerbuch, Shimon
- 2435-2437 H. Labohm, S. Rozendaal and D. Theones, Man-Made Global Warming: Unravelling a Dogma, Multi-Science Publishing Co. Ltd., Essex, UK (2004) ISBN 0-906522-25-0 (Paperback, price: [pound sign]37.50/US$60)
by Ebohon, Obas John
2006, Volume 34, Issue 14
- 1709-1719 Exergy analysis of energy utilization in the transportation sector in China
by Ji, Xi & Chen, G.Q.
- 1720-1735 Adding apples and oranges: The monitoring of energy efficiency in the Dutch food industry
by Ramirez, C.A. & Blok, K. & Neelis, M. & Patel, M.
- 1736-1749 Electricity markets volatility: estimates, regularities and risk management applications
by Nakamura, Masao & Nakashima, Tomoaki & Niimura, Takahide
- 1750-1761 A comparative analysis of business structures suitable for farmer-owned wind power projects in the United States
by Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan
- 1762-1772 Inequality in CO2 emissions across countries and its relationship with income inequality: A distributive approach
by Padilla, Emilio & Serrano, Alfredo
- 1773-1785 On the baseline evolution of automobile fuel economy in Europe
by Zachariadis, Theodoros
- 1786-1796 The effectiveness of different policy regimes for promoting wind power: Experiences from the states
by Menz, Fredric C. & Vachon, Stephan
- 1797-1806 Consumer attitudes towards domestic solar power systems
by Faiers, Adam & Neame, Charles
- 1807-1817 Analysis of long-range clean energy investment scenarios for Eritrea, East Africa
by Van Buskirk, Robert
- 1818-1832 Energy service companies in European countries: Current status and a strategy to foster their development
by Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Vine, Edward
- 1833-1840 Demand for road-fuel in a small developing economy: The case of Sri Lanka
by Chandrasiri, Sunil
- 1841-1852 Decomposition of CO2 emissions over 1980-2003 in Turkey
by Lise, Wietze
- 1853-1866 The evolution of hard coal trade in the Pacific market
by Ekawan, Rudianto & Duchene, Michel & Goetz, Damien
- 1867-1882 CDM potential for rural transition in China case study: Options in Yinzhou district, Zhejiang province
by Zhao, Xingshu & Michaelowa, Axel
- 1883-1888 Analysis of changing hidden energy flow in Vietnam
by Thi Anh Tuyet, Nguyen & Ishihara, Keiichi N.
- 1889-1899 Allocation of CO2 emission permits--Economic incentives for emission reductions in developing countries
by Persson, Tobias A. & Azar, Christian & Lindgren, Kristian
- 1900-1917 Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading
by Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar
- 1918-1927 Efficient and inefficient aspects of residential energy behaviour: What are the policy instruments for change?
by Linden, Anna-Lisa & Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika & Eriksson, Bjorn
- 1928-1934 Turkey's natural gas necessity, consumption and future perspectives
by Kilic, A.M.
- 1935-1943 Stimulating the diffusion of photovoltaic systems: A behavioural perspective
by Jager, Wander
- 1944-1957 How much transport can the climate stand?--Sweden on a sustainable path in 2050
by Akerman, Jonas & Hojer, Mattias
- 1958-1970 Analysis of the Syrian long-term energy and electricity demand projection using the end-use methodology
by Hainoun, A. & Seif-Eldin, M.K. & Almoustafa, S.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 13
- 1451-1456 A critical assessment of the Hong Kong Government's proposed post-2008 regulatory regime for local electricity utilities
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Horowitz, Ira & Tishler, Asher
- 1457-1472 Interconnector economics
by Turvey, Ralph
- 1473-1477 Greenhouse gas emission trading schemes: a new tool for the environmental regulator's kit
by Soleille, Sebastien
- 1478-1486 Quality regulation of electricity distribution in Italy: an evaluation study
by Ajodhia, Virendra & Lo Schiavo, Luca & Malaman, Roberto
- 1487-1498 The evolution of hard coal trade in the Atlantic market
by Ekawan, Rudianto & Duchene, Michel
- 1499-1507 Identifying key factors and strategies for reducing industrial CO2 emissions from a non-Kyoto protocol member's (Taiwan) perspective
by Lin, Sue J. & Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles
- 1508-1519 Driving forces and obstacles with regard to co-operation between municipal energy companies and process industries in Sweden
by Gronkvist, Stefan & Sandberg, Peter
- 1520-1531 Improving the institutional structures for disseminating energy efficiency in emerging nations: a case study for energy agencies in South Africa
by Praetorius, Barbara & Bleyl, Jan W.
- 1532-1539 Compensating customer-generators: a taxonomy describing methods of compensating customer-generators for electricity supplied to the grid
by Hughes, Larry & Bell, Jeff
- 1540-1555 Technical and economic aspects of ancillary services markets in the electric power industry: an international comparison
by Raineri, R. & Rios, S. & Schiele, D.
- 1556-1565 Developing sustainable energy policies for electrical energy conservation in Saudi Arabia
by Al-Ajlan, S.A. & Al-Ibrahim, A.M. & Abdulkhaleq, M. & Alghamdi, F.
- 1566-1582 Scaling up biomass gasifier use: an application-specific approach
by Ghosh, Debyani & D Sagar, Ambuj & Kishore, V.V.N.
- 1583-1589 Potential energy savings and environmental impact by implementing energy efficiency standard for household refrigerators in China
by Lu, Wei
- 1590-1599 Foreign trade and declining pollution in Sweden: a decomposition analysis of long-term structural and technological effects
by Kander, Astrid & Lindmark, Magnus
- 1600-1610 Climate policy in developing countries and conditional transfers
by Rubbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 1611-1618 Assessment of the energy utilization efficiency in the Turkish transportation sector between 2000 and 2020 using energy and exergy analysis method
by Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif
- 1619-1629 Cost of electric power sector carbon mitigation in India: international implications
by Sathaye, Jayant & Phadke, Amol
- 1630-1644 The liberalisation of the Spanish gas market
by Garcia, Luis Alberto Rasines
- 1645-1658 Technological learning and renewable energy costs: implications for US renewable energy policy
by Kobos, Peter H. & Erickson, Jon D. & Drennen, Thomas E.
- 1659-1670 Should Russia increase domestic prices for natural gas?
by Dudek, Daniel J. & Golub, Alexander A. & Strukova, Elena B.
- 1671-1680 An assessment of the natural gas supply potential of the south energy corridor from the Caspian Region to the EU
by Mavrakis, Dimitrios & Thomaidis, Fotios & Ntroukas, Ioannis
- 1681-1696 Green energy market development in Germany: effective public policy and emerging customer demand
by Wustenhagen, Rolf & Bilharz, Michael
- 1697-1708 System failure, innovation policy and patents: Fuel cells and related hydrogen technology in Norway 1990-2002
by Godoe, Helge & Nygaard, Stian
2006, Volume 34, Issue 12
- 1319-1325 The Rimini Protocol an oil depletion protocol: Heading off economic chaos and political conflict during the second half of the age of oil
by Campbell, C.J.
- 1326-1331 Zero-value problems of the logarithmic mean divisia index decomposition method
by Wood, Richard & Lenzen, Manfred
- 1332-1343 Public understanding of environmental impacts of electricity deregulation
by Johnson, Branden B. & Frank, Pamela G.
- 1344-1356 Modeling technical change in energy system analysis: analyzing the introduction of learning-by-doing in bottom-up energy models
by Berglund, Christer & Soderholm, Patrik
- 1357-1366 Assessing renewables-to-electricity systems: a fuzzy expert system model
by Kaminaris, S.D. & Tsoutsos, T.D. & Agoris, D. & Machias, A.V.
- 1367-1377 Greenhouse gas emissions from willow-based electricity: a scenario analysis for Portugal and The Netherlands
by de Mira, R. Rebelo & Kroeze, C.
- 1378-1388 Spatial boundaries and temporal periods for setting greenhouse gas performance standards
by Murtishaw, Scott & Sathaye, Jayant & LeFranc, Maurice
- 1389-1398 Estimating the impact of royalty relief on oil and gas production on marginal state leases in the US
by Dismukes, David E. & Burke, Jeffrey M. & Mesyanzhinov, Dmitry V.
- 1399-1410 Estimation of carbon baselines for power generation in India: the supply side approach
by Nag, Barnali
- 1411-1433 Modeling long-term dynamics of electricity markets
by Olsina, Fernando & Garces, Francisco & Haubrich, H.-J.
- 1434-1447 Cost of unserved power in Karnataka, India
by Bose, Ranjan Kumar & Shukla, Megha & Srivastava, Leena & Yaron, Gil
- 1448-1450 S.L. Rao, Governing power, TERI Press, New Delhi (2004) ISBN 81-7993-033-5 500 pp., (Rs. 580; US $35)
by Sankar, T.L.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 11
- 1223-1226 Introduction to the special issue on `hydrogen' in `Energy Policy'
by Bleischwitz, Raimund & Fuhrmann, Katrin
- 1227-1235 What governs the transition to a sustainable hydrogen economy? Articulating the relationship between technologies and political institutions
by Hisschemoller, Matthijs & Bode, Ries & van de Kerkhof, Marleen
- 1236-1250 Forecasts, scenarios, visions, backcasts and roadmaps to the hydrogen economy: A review of the hydrogen futures literature
by McDowall, William & Eames, Malcolm
- 1251-1259 Energy system aspects of hydrogen as an alternative fuel in transport
by Ramesohl, Stephan & Merten, Frank
- 1260-1270 Towards sustainable energy systems: The related role of hydrogen
by Hennicke, Peter & Fischedick, Manfred
- 1271-1283 Prospects for hydrogen in the German energy system
by Hake, J.-F. & Linssen, J. & Walbeck, M.
- 1284-1298 Development of European hydrogen infrastructure scenarios--CO2 reduction potential and infrastructure investment
by Wietschel, Martin & Hasenauer, Ulrike & de Groot, Arend
- 1299-1309 Transition to hydrogen-based transportation in China: Lessons learned from alternative fuel vehicle programs in the United States and China
by Zhao, Jimin & Melaina, Marc W.
- 1310-1317 Electricity intensity backstop level to meet sustainable backstop supply technologies
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 1318-1208 Erratum to "A global survey of hydrogen energy research, development and policy": [Energy Policy 34 (2006) 781-792]
by Solomon, Barry D. & Banerjee, Abhijit
2006, Volume 34, Issue 10
- 1097-1105 Estimating the energy and exergy utilization efficiencies for the residential-commercial sector: an application
by Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif
- 1106-1114 Electricity consumption and economic growth: a time series experience for 17 African countries
by Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 1115-1126 Electricity industry restructuring revisited: the case of Korea
by Lee, Byoung-Hoon & Ahn, Hyeon-Hyo
- 1127-1138 Competition between biomass and food production in the presence of energy policies: a partial equilibrium analysis
by Ignaciuk, A. & Vohringer, F. & Ruijs, A. & van Ierland, E.C.
- 1139-1151 Technology choice and CDM projects in China: case study of a small steel company in Shandong Province
by Kaneko, Shinji & Yonamine, Asaka & Jung, Tae Yong
- 1152-1160 Integrated energy systems and local energy markets
by Lund, Henrik & Munster, Ebbe
- 1161-1174 Techno-economics of micro-hydro projects for decentralized power supply in India
by Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C.
- 1175-1184 Climate change negotiations and first-mover advantages: the case of the wind turbine industry
by Brandt, Urs Steiner & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard
- 1185-1197 Globalizing carbon lock-in
by Unruh, Gregory C. & Carrillo-Hermosilla, Javier
- 1198-1208 Keeping warm? Self-reported housing and home energy efficiency factors impacting on older people heating homes in North Wales
by Burholt, Vanessa & Windle, Gill
- 1209-1220 Renewable electricity in Sweden: an analysis of policy and regulations
by Wang, Yan
- 1221-1222 Komor Paul, Renewable Energy Policy, iUniverse Inc., New York (2004) (182pp.)
by Swezey, Blair G.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 9
- 971-974 Long-term greenhouse gas emission reductions--what's possible, what's necessary?
by Bode, Sven
- 975-985 Vehicle technology under CO2 constraint: a general equilibrium analysis
by Schafer, Andreas & Jacoby, Henry D.
- 986-992 Energy from sugarcane bagasse under electricity rationing in Brazil: a computable general equilibrium model
by Scaramucci, Jose A. & Perin, Clovis & Pulino, Petronio & Bordoni, Orlando F.J.G. & da Cunha, Marcelo P. & Cortez, Luis A.B.
- 993-1003 Energy supply planning in Iran by using fuzzy linear programming approach (regarding uncertainties of investment costs)
by Sadeghi, Mehdi & Mirshojaeian Hosseini, Hossein
- 1004-1014 Valuing the attributes of renewable energy investments
by Bergmann, Ariel & Hanley, Nick & Wright, Robert
- 1015-1025 Analysis of the impact of electricity grid interconnection between Korea and Japan--Feasibility study for energy network in Northeast Asia
by Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 1026-1031 The limits of human development and the use of energy and natural resources
by Dias, Rubens A. & Mattos, Cristiano R. & P. Balestieri, Jose A.
- 1032-1045 A problem of incentive compatibility in the North Sea petroleum industry
by Kashani, Hossein A.
- 1046-1062 Australia's mandatory renewable energy target (MRET): an assessment
by Kent, Anthony & Mercer, David
- 1063-1074 Emissions trading and investment decisions in the power sector--a case study in Finland
by Laurikka, Harri & Koljonen, Tiina
- 1075-1085 The Russian oil industry between public and private governance: obstacles to international oil companies' investment strategies
by Locatelli, Catherine
- 1086-1093 The causality relationship between energy consumption and GDP in G-11 countries revisited
by Lee, Chien-Chiang
- 1094-1095 Gipe Paul, Wind Power, Chelsea Green Publishing Company, Vermont, USA (2001) ISBN 1-931498-14-8 (pp. xi+439, revised and expanded edition 2004-08-07)
by Twidell, John
2006, Volume 34, Issue 8
- 895-904 Social and political responses to ecological tax reform in Europe: an introduction to the special issue
by Dresner, Simon & Dunne, Louise & Clinch, Peter & Beuermann, Christiane
- 905-916 Ecological Tax Reform in Denmark: history and social acceptability
by Klok, Jacob & Larsen, Anders & Dahl, Anja & Hansen, Kirsten
- 917-929 Ecological tax reform in Germany: handling two hot potatoes at the same time
by Beuermann, Christiane & Santarius, Tilman
- 930-939 History and social responses to environmental tax reform in the United Kingdom
by Dresner, Simon & Jackson, Tim & Gilbert, Nigel
- 940-949 The rise and fall of French Ecological Tax Reform: social acceptability versus political feasibility in the energy tax implementation process
by Deroubaix, Jose-Frederic & Leveque, Francois
- 950-959 Environmental tax reform: an assessment of social responses in Ireland
by Clinch, J. Peter & Dunne, Louise
- 960-970 Environmental and wider implications of political impediments to environmental tax reform
by Clinch, J. Peter & Dunne, Louise & Dresner, Simon
2006, Volume 34, Issue 7
- 765-770 Assessment of Thailand indoor set-point impact on energy consumption and environment
by Yamtraipat, N. & Khedari, J. & Hirunlabh, J. & Kunchornrat, J.
- 771-780 Promotional policy and perspectives of usage renewable energy in Lithuania
by Katinas, Vladislovas & Markevicius, Antanas
- 781-792 A global survey of hydrogen energy research, development and policy
by Solomon, Barry D. & Banerjee, Abhijit
- 793-803 Market perspectives of stationary fuel cells in a sustainable energy supply system--long-term scenarios for Germany
by Krewitt, Wolfram & Nitsch, Joachim & Fischedick, Manfred & Pehnt, Martin & Temming, Heiner
- 804-832 Small distributed generation versus centralised supply: a social cost-benefit analysis in the residential and service sectors
by Gulli, Francesco
- 833-852 Evaluation of lifecycle CO2 emissions from the Japanese electric power sector in the 21st century under various nuclear scenarios
by Tokimatsu, Koji & Kosugi, Takanobu & Asami, Takayoshi & Williams, Eric & Kaya, Yoichi
- 853-862 Investment incentives: regulation of the Finnish electricity distribution
by Kinnunen, Kaisa
- 863-876 Conditions for the sustainability of biomass based fuel use
by Reijnders, L.
- 877-891 Equity implications of two burden-sharing rules for stabilizing greenhouse-gas concentrations
by Miketa, Asami & Schrattenholzer, Leo
- 892-893 The 19th World Energy Congress Sydney (Australia)--5-9 September 2004
by Khatib, Hisham
2006, Volume 34, Issue 6
- 655-658 Cutting the "Gordian knot" in climate change policy
by Raymond, Leigh
- 659-663 Renewable energies and the poor: niche or nexus?
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 664-679 Climate change dilemma: technology, social change or both?: An examination of long-term transport policy choices in the United States
by Rajan, Sudhir Chella
- 680-691 Multi-period emissions trading in the electricity sector--winners and losers
by Bode, Sven
- 692-705 Placing Brazil's heavy acid oils on international markets
by Szklo, Alexandre Salem & Machado, Giovani & Schaeffer, Roberto & Felipe Simoes, Andre & Barboza Mariano, Jacqueline
- 706-720 Accounting for fuel price risk when comparing renewable to gas-fired generation: the role of forward natural gas prices
by Bolinger, Mark & Wiser, Ryan & Golove, William
- 721-729 Bringing solar home systems to rural El Salvador: lessons for small NGOs
by Balint, Peter J.
- 730-742 GIS-based evaluation of multifarious local renewable energy sources: a case study of the Chigu area of southwestern Taiwan
by Yue, Cheng-Dar & Wang, Shi-Sian
- 743-753 Natural gas domestic market development for total elimination of routine flares in Nigeria's upstream petroleum operations
by Sonibare, J.A. & Akeredolu, F.A.
- 754-762 Reductions in emissions of local air pollutants and co-benefits of Chinese energy policy: a Shanghai case study
by Changhong, Chen & Bingyan, Wang & Qingyan, Fu & Green, Collin & Streets, David G.
- 763-764 Erratum to "Carbon-Money Exchange to contain global warming and deforestation": [Energy Policy 33 (2005) 1233-1238]
by Nagase, Koza
2006, Volume 34, Issue 5
- 499-499 David Pearce
by Markandya, Anil
- 500-500 G. Campbell Watkins (1939-2005)
by Dunkerley, J.
- 501-502 Introduction
by Chow, Larry C.H.
- 503-507 Lessons from the past thirty years
by Dunkerley, Joy
- 508-514 Oil scarcity: What have the past three decades revealed?
by Watkins, G.C.
- 515-531 Have we run out of oil yet? Oil peaking analysis from an optimist's perspective
by Greene, David L. & Hopson, Janet L. & Li, Jia
- 532-543 Energy supply security and geopolitics: A European perspective
by Correlje, Aad & van der Linde, Coby
- 544-555 Central Asia: A major emerging energy player in the 21st century
by Dorian, James P.
- 556-573 Polices for increasing energy efficiency: Thirty years of experience in OECD countries
by Geller, Howard & Harrington, Philip & Rosenfeld, Arthur H. & Tanishima, Satoshi & Unander, Fridtjof
- 574-582 Monitoring changes in economy-wide energy efficiency: From energy-GDP ratio to composite efficiency index
by Ang, B.W.
- 583-600 The British Model in Britain: Failing slowly
by Thomas, Steve
- 601-618 Incentives to invest in liberalised electricity industries in the North and South. Differences in the need for suitable institutional arrangements
by Finon, Dominique
- 619-631 Reducing conflicts between climate policy and energy policy in the US: The important role of the states
by Peterson, Thomas D. & Rose, Adam Z.
- 632-642 Renewable energy: Externality costs as market barriers
by Owen, Anthony D.
- 643-654 Energy for sustainable development in India: Linkages and strategic direction
by Srivastava, Leena & Rehman, I.H.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 377-382 An alternative viewpoint on the forecasting of energy-related CO2 emissions in the OECD countries
by Sun, J.W.
- 383-394 Limits to leapfrogging in energy technologies? Evidence from the Chinese automobile industry
by Gallagher, Kelly Sims
- 395-410 The economics of large-scale wind power in a carbon constrained world
by DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Keith, David W.
- 411-421 Diffusion trajectory of self-propagating innovations interacting with institutions--incorporation of multi-factors learning function to model PV diffusion in Japan
by Nagamatsu, Akira & Watanabe, Chihiro & Shum, Kwok L.
- 422-432 An economic perspective on experience curves and dynamic economies in renewable energy technologies
by Papineau, Maya
- 433-443 Government policy and the development of electric vehicles in Japan
by Ahman, Max
- 444-460 Exploring the ancillary benefits of the Kyoto Protocol for air pollution in Europe
by van Vuuren, D.P. & Cofala, J. & Eerens, H.E. & Oostenrijk, R. & Heyes, C. & Klimont, Z. & den Elzen, M.G.J. & Amann, M.
- 461-480 Support systems for the diffusion of renewable energy technologies--an investor perspective
by Dinica, Valentina
- 481-488 Gross greenhouse gas fluxes from hydro-power reservoir compared to thermo-power plants
by dos Santos, Marco Aurelio & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Sikar, Bohdan & Sikar, Elizabeth & dos Santos, Ednaldo Oliveira
- 489-497 Energy intensity and economic performance in small scale bricks and foundry clusters in India: does energy intensity matter?
by Subrahmanya, M.H. Bala
2006, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 251-255 Renewable energy policies in the European Union
by Blok, Kornelis
- 256-276 The politics and policy of energy system transformation--explaining the German diffusion of renewable energy technology
by Jacobsson, Staffan & Lauber, Volkmar
- 277-296 An assessment of governmental wind power programmes in Sweden--using a systems approach
by Astrand, K. & Neij, L.
- 297-305 Effectiveness through risk reduction: a comparison of the renewable obligation in England and Wales and the feed-in system in Germany
by Mitchell, C. & Bauknecht, D. & Connor, P.M.
- 306-321 The promotional impacts of green power products on renewable energy sources: direct and indirect eco-effects
by Markard, Jochen & Truffer, Bernhard
- 322-342 Bio-energy in Europe: changing technology choices
by Faaij, Andre P.C.
- 343-351 Analysing the effectiveness of renewable energy supporting policies in the European Union
by Harmelink, Mirjam & Voogt, Monique & Cremer, Clemens
- 352-364 Cost effects of international trade in meeting EU renewable electricity targets
by Voogt, M.H. & Uyterlinde, M.A.
- 365-375 Renewable energies in the EU-Accession States
by Reiche, Danyel
2006, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 121-128 Reshaping markets for the benefit of energy saving
by Perrels, Adriaan & Ostertag, Katrin & Henderson, George
- 129-137 From motivation and cognition theories to everyday applications and back again: the case of product-integrated information and feedback
by McCalley, L.T.
- 138-150 User-led innovations and participation processes: lessons from sustainable energy technologies
by Ornetzeder, Michael & Rohracher, Harald
- 151-171 CEPHEUS results: measurements and occupants' satisfaction provide evidence for Passive Houses being an option for sustainable building
by Schnieders, Jurgen & Hermelink, Andreas
- 172-187 Marginal costs and co-benefits of energy efficiency investments: The case of the Swiss residential sector
by Jakob, Martin
- 188-199 From volatility to value: analysing and managing financial and performance risk in energy savings projects
by Mills, Evan & Kromer, Steve & Weiss, Gary & Mathew, Paul A.
- 200-211 How much market do market-based instruments create? An analysis for the case of "white" certificates
by Langniss, Ole & Praetorius, Barbara
- 212-222 Tradable certificates for renewable electricity and energy savings
by Bertoldi, Paolo & Huld, Thomas
- 223-237 Municipalities and energy efficiency in countries in transition: Review of factors that determine municipal involvement in the markets for energy services and energy efficient equipment, or how to augment the role of municipalities as market players
by Rezessy, Silvia & Dimitrov, Konstantin & Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Baruch, Seth
- 238-250 Release the power of the public purse
by Borg, Nils & Blume, Ylva & Thomas, Stefan & Irrek, Wolfgang & Faninger-Lund, Heidrun & Lund, Peter & Pindar, Andrew
2006, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-128 Obituary: Gerald Leach
by Jackson, Tim
- 2-10 Environmental benefits of energy efficiency and renewable energy in Saudi Arabia's electric sector
by Alnatheer, Othman
- 11-25 Some design lessons from market-based greenhouse gas regulation in the restructured Australian electricity industry
by MacGill, Iain & Outhred, Hugh & Nolles, Karel
- 26-39 An economic assessment of the Kyoto Protocol application
by Dagoumas, A.S. & Papagiannis, G.K. & Dokopoulos, P.S.
- 40-49 The potential for greenhouse gases mitigation in household sector of Iran: cases of price reform/efficiency improvement and scenario for 2000-2010
by Davoudpour, Hamid & Ahadi, Mohammad Sadegh
- 50-59 Comparison of Turkey's electrical energy consumption and production with some European countries and optimization of future electrical power supply investments in Turkey
by Tunc, Murat & Camdali, Unal & Parmaksizoglu, Cem
- 60-71 Green electricity policies in the Netherlands: an analysis of policy decisions
by van Rooijen, Sascha N.M. & van Wees, Mark T.
- 72-87 CO2 emission trading within the European Union and Annex B countries: the cement industry case
by Szabo, Laszlo & Hidalgo, Ignacio & Ciscar, Juan Carlos & Soria, Antonio
- 88-100 Global warming agreements, international trade and energy/carbon embodiments: an input-output approach to the Italian case
by Mongelli, I. & Tassielli, G. & Notarnicola, B.
- 101-111 Comparison of options for distributed generation in India
by Banerjee, Rangan
- 112-120 Banning banking in EU emissions trading?
by Schleich, Joachim & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin & Hoppe, Christian & Seifert, Stefan
2005, Volume 33, Issue 18
- 2293-2297 De-regulated electric power markets and operating nuclear power plants: the case of British energy
by Hewlett, James G.
- 2298-2312 The potential contribution of renewable energy to electricity supply in Saudi Arabia
by Alnatheer, Othman
- 2313-2325 International markets for greenhouse gas emission reduction policies--possibilities for integrating developing countries
by Halsnaes, Kirsten & Olhoff, Anne
- 2326-2336 Reducing subsidies on household fuels in India: how will it affect the poor?
by Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Ramaswami, Bharat & Wadhwa, Wilima
- 2337-2349 Optimising trans-national power generation and transmission investments: a Southern African example
by Graeber, Bernhard & Spalding-Fecher, Randall & Gonah, Brian
- 2350-2360 Climate-related electricity demand-side management in oil-exporting countries--the case of the United Arab Emirates
by Al-Iriani, Mahmoud A.